The Savior (Akame ga Kill X M...

By Metalhydramon

We all know the mega epic Night Raid, right? Well, what if there's a way to rewrite the story allowing them a... More

Introduction Infos
Saving Sheele
Saving Bulat
Saving Chelsea
Saving Mine and Susanoo
Saving Tatsumi and Leone
Ending and Epilogue

Saving Lubbock

95 1 0
By Metalhydramon

Y/n P.o.v.

I was at the base discussing with my friends about how their combinations with the Digimons they digivolve is working excellently with Chelsea hugging me from behind my shoulder and Mine sitting to my left as Sheele brought some tea.

Lubbock : "How many possibilities are there by the way, for curiosity?"

Y/n : "More than you can imagine. Buuut i think no one'll have as much imagination as ME~" I then smiled maniacally knowing how much power i actually was having about it.

Mine : "Well they're anyway expected to be extremely strong, right?"

I leaned a hand on Mine's.

Sheele : "No doubt they're powerful."

Y/n : "Yep honeys. But when you guys are your normal selves you're infinitely cuter~" I then gently kissed Mine and she was a bit surprised but eventually kissed back too.

Lubbock : "DAMMIT WHY DON'T I HAVE THE SAME LUCK WITH WOMEN AS YOU???!" He screamed while grabbing his head. The girls giggled and i also laughed a bit.

Y/n : "Heh, how can i say it. In this one case it's about Digimons and the girls i love : they're two of my greatest sources of power and motivations to live!" I said convinced but quiet.

Chelsea : "I didn't know we meant that much to you."

I then gently massaged Chelsea's shoulders as she smiled and closed her eyes as she felt more relaxed at my contact.

Y/n : "Of course honey, only stupid faggots like the Gayegers or anwyay anyone who isn't someone i love or care about wouldn't think such. Speaking of them, i cannot wait for them all to die!"

Lubbock : "About them, Y/n. From what i understood seems that you'll make each one of us become those amazing creatures every time we happen to be in danger. So i was wondering... i'll be too?" He asked a bit perplexed.

I then looked at Lubbock.

Y/n : "I hate to consider you guys being in danger. But yeah about the digivolving one, anyway."

I nodded at him.

Y/n : "But still, you guys are who you are. And you all have an epic potential and unique abilities and ways to use them to your best. Of course i'm not forgetting that. It's also another reason i thought you all could be fit for the best to digivolve too. By the way, where's Akame?

Mine : "She wanted to stay alone for some time. It's because of her sister.

Y/n : "Oh Chelsea gave her quite a lesson right?" I chuckled as i then calmed down. "Hope anyway Akame feels better soon."

Sheele : "Hadn't she said she was going to kill her sister anyway?"

Chelsea : "I'm sorry Y/n..."

Y/n : "Yes Sheele, and why you apologize honey? "

I then caressed Chelsea's cheek as she leaned to my touch a bit saddened.

Y/n : "You were amazing honey, also that little whore deserved to die anyway, all with her overconfidence in showing off her slaves as they did her dirty work to then freak out soon as someone lands a hit on her...pfff pathetic right??!"

Tatsumi, Lubbock and i were then called by the Boss for our next mission. It was an escort mission to help a woman whose family may support the Revolutionary Army back to her home to convince her family, we listened to the details before being sent out to rendezvous with the girl as i all the time was tensed being sure something was off.

Y/n : "I have a bad feeling already..."

- Timeskip -

Y/n pov

When we arrived at the woman's home i already perceived something was darkly wrong. It was way too quiet for such a place, so I glided to one of the houses and pushed open the door, as the wood swung open I was slightly flinching as there were a mass of corpses in it.

Y/n : "Ugghh!!!"

Lubbock : "This isn't good guys, they already found the hideout!"

One of the corpses then inflated as it was about to blow up.

Y/n : "GET OUT, NOW!!!!"

I grabbed the two boys and glide-dashed out right before the corpse exploded as the whole forest was engulfed in flames. We then heard a clapping as we then turned around to see who happened to be Syura.

Y/n : "You filthy plebe!!!!" I growled as he greeted me.

Syura : "Hello again, seems you haven't forgotten me, the great Syura! Do you like what I done with the place?" He asked.

Y/n : "With that you just confirmed it was YOU!!!"

Tatsumi then started charging towards Syura but i extended an arm-cannon in front of Tatsumi.

Tatsumi : "What's wrong Y/n??"

Y/n : "Save your strenght. Let me and the others handle this."

I then started growling as a small creature then landed on my shoulder.

Tatsumi : "What is that?"

Lubbock : "It's a new one."

Y/n : "Not really, he's simply my favest partner ever. Now..."

Y/n : "...Kunemon."

Y/n : "LET'S DESTROY THAT MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!"

Kunemon dashed furiously towards Syura as then a huge thunder strike landed in the zone as a huge robotical-looking man appeared in front of Syura as Kunemon looked up to him. The man tried to kick Kunemon away but he jumped as he leaned directly on his face.

Y/n : "THAT'S GENERAL BUDO KUNEMON, STRIKE HIM IMMEDIATELY, HE'S THE SECOND STRONGEST GENERAL IN THE EMPIRE, BESIDES RIGHT NOW WE HAVE ANOTHER URGENT PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO HE STOLE YOUR POWERS!!!!!"

Tatsumi : "Stolen them?"

I then shushed at Tatsumi since i couldn't allow myself distractions.

Kunemon then jumped up to Budo to sting him on his face with his Poison Claw as he then jumped back on the ground as he started spitting out a poisonous powder as i held Tatsumi and Lubbock close to me under my wings to make sure they don't get hurt or poisoned either.

Tatsumi/Lubbock : "What the...?"

Y/n : "It's alright guys, Poison Powder hits everyone out of who uses it, stay down."

After the powder disappeared, Budo stepped back for the damage aiming a fist to Kunemon as Kunemon dodged it jumping above Budo's fist as he then shooted a huge black sphere with blue sparks at its center right on Budo's face knocking him out as he jumped off him.

Tatsumi : "NOW THAT'S POWER!!!!!!!!"

Lubbock : "How strong is it???!"

Y/n : "HEH, NOT FOR NOTHING HE'S ALSO MY N.1 Partner!!!" I said enthusiastically also given Kunemon's true power.

Kunemon then hopped to me as i catched him and hugged him tight.

Y/n : "Little perfection. <3" "Now, back to the other bitch..."

Syura was already fighting against Lubbock as the latter was using his Imperial Arm wires to protect himself from Shura's attacks. The problem was that Shura was teleporting instantly wherever Lubbock was thanks to his own Imperial Arm, Shambhala, which is capable of spatial manipulation, allowing him to teleport people across large distances. Currently he was at Lubbock's left, as Lubbock started backflip jumping backwards. Lubbock then extended widely his wires to pull itself in the air at the level of the top one of the towers.

Knowing what was going to happen, i quickly glided into the air next to Lubbock as Syura had meanwhile teleported in front of Lubbock in mid air as i took Syura's hit as Lubbock gasped shocked as i then instantly bit Syura's fist making him scream in pain as i then quickly crushed his head with one of my cannon-made arms around as he fall at the ground from the sky as he tried to get back up as he groaned.

Syura : "You little bitch, i'll....!!!!"

Y/n : "THAT'S NOTHING COMPARED TO MY FULL POWER!!!!!!!"

The woman that was us then grabbed Lubbock from behind. I quickly dashed myself towards them but in that moment Syura quickly slashed her at the throat, stating to "not interrupt his "game" ". After that, suddenly Syura's hand was ripped off by some wires that Lubbock was keeping hidden as sign that he had thought of everything as then a bunch of soldiers was surrounding us.

Lubbock then generated another thread of wires with his Imperial Arm.

Lubbock : "Alright everyone, put all your weapons down!"

I then noticed the woman we were initially supposed to "help" was aiming at stabbing Lubbock in the back.

Y/n : "Hey you bi-" I couldn't lose myself in words as i quickly pierced the woman to the side with one of my scythe arms getting her out of Lubbock's way before she could hurt him as Lubbock then looked behind himself.

Lubbock : "What was that even about..??"

Y/n : "She was going to stab you from behind, she was playing this fag's dirty game!! Also i knew i wasn't wrong at always being suspicious of that whore all time anyway!!! Also this guy now'll say "her family was dead anyway"!!!"

Syura was shocked at the fact i knew that.

Syura : "How the hell did you know??"

Y/n : "YOU'RE PREDICTABLE AS FUCK!!!!!!!!"

I then looked at Lubbock.

Y/n : "Come on Lubbock, now it's your turn! Show what you've got!!!"

Lubbock : "Alright!!"

Y/n : "DIGITALIZER!!!"

Lubbock and his Imperial Arm then started glowing green. After transforming, he had turned into a huge half-dragon half-insect creature with the insect nature being more pronounced.

Syura : "What the-hell is that??!!!"

Y/n : "YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!! My dragon powers, Kunemon's insectoid powers, and now BOTH OF THEM in the perfect being...NOW DINOBEEMON!!!!!!"

The dragon-insect monster then glided at high speed against Syura, moving so fast it was leaving afterimages as it disappeared when he got enough close to him, re-appearing and disappearing rythmically leaving afterimages of itself making Syura confused as hell.

Syura : "How can i even aim at him now???"

Y/n : 'Weird he doesn't recognize he copied Dinobeemon's technique...'

I then also disappeared as i teleported myself behind Syura as i grabbed his Imperial Arm and crunched it to pieces as Dinobeemon was charging to Syura.

Tatsumi : "They are so in sync..."

Y/n : "YOU'RE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Syura didn't have the time to respond as Dinobeemon then re-appeared quickly in front of Syura as he brutally slashed his face with its claws ripping his eyes off as he then flew through him cutting his head off with his sharp wings.

Y/n : "You wouldn't wanna mess with such a creature~" I said looking at Syura's headless corpse as i then then went to Dinobeemon as i petted his head.

Y/n : "Great job buddy."

We then hand-fived as Dinobeemon transformed back to Lubbock again.

Lubbock : "Hey Y/n, thanks. I felt incredible, too!"

Tatsumi : "That was freakin' awesome Y/n, both of you!!"

Y/n : "Heh, thanks to both. But Lubbock, you're the one that worked it out in the end! I was always sure you'd make it." I smiled at him. "In fact it's one of the main reasons why i chose Dinobeemon for you : its unpredictability and infinite resources aside its extreme ferociousness, which makes it PERFECT for an assassin!"

Lubbock : "You really thought of everything huh?"

Y/n : "Yep!"

I then looked at Budo who was still down on the ground as Kunemon hopped back at my shoulder.

Y/n : "Let's get out of here anyway now, Budo might get back up any moment, this was only a diversive to keep him from interfering with our fight...!!"

Tatsumi/Lubbock : "Alright!"

- Back at the base -

We were discussing about the next mission and about General Budo now being also another main target.

Y/n : "Lubbock?"

Lubbock : "What is it?"

I then gave a look at Lubbock.

Y/n : "I might have a special idea for you. And you too Mine."

Mine : "What are you up to Y/n?"

Y/n : "All i can show is this for now.~" I said as i showed two images of the last two Mega Digimons Lubbock and Mine would have become.

Lubbock : "He's even stronger than the one i became, right?" He asked about his digivolution.

Mine : "My choice seems abnormally powerful!!" She was a bit surprised at her own next digivolution, feeling it couldn't not be powerful.

Y/n : "Double right indeed.~" I smirked.

Sheele : "We're gonna help you too Y/n if it's okay with you."

Chelsea : "We want to be there for you."

Y/n : "Thanks girls, i'll have to see first though, i don't want to endanger you guys..."

I then felt Chelsea hugging me from behind as Sheele gently holded my hand.

Y/n : "Really girls, i can't be this straightforward..."

Mine : "They look to me they already decided Y/n."

Y/n : "Okay, i'll decide for you guys too. <3~"

.....................................................................................................

Next rescuings : Mine and Susanoo!

Hope you enjoyed! ^_^

Signing out!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 230 31
Tatsumi and Akame had been married for a while and had lived a happy life but someone doesn't want that to continue who could it be? This is a sequal...
9K 143 12
*Will be repurposed in the future* Have you heard of the group of assassins called, Night Raid? A splinter group of the Revolutionary Army that elimi...
19.5K 397 20
"our pieces seemed to fit together perfectly but we were from two different puzzles" TW: this story contains mature themes and what happens in the st...
1.1K 35 34
Some of my ideas for stories And I'm trying to explain it the best I can Some things might change in the future when I actually publish these books...