Destined To Be: Izuku x Ochak...

By LD13950

Quirkless AU- Izuku Midoriya, 18 years old and about to attend UA University, the top academy for only the br... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Old Doors, New Opportunities
Chapter 2: Meeting Her
Chapter 3: I'll Take It!
Chapter 4: Moving In
Chapter 5: First Day Of A New Life- Part 1
Chapter 6: First Day Of A New Life- Part 2
Thank You All For 1K+ Reads!
Chapter 8: A Morning With Mitsuki
Chapter 9: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 1
Chapter 10: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 2
Chapter 11: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 3
New Book Announcement
Chapter 12: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 4
Chapter 13: Preparing For The Experience Of A Lifetime
Chapter 14: Ochako's First Night Out
Chapter 15: Himiko's Hyperbolic Happiness
Chapter 16: Jealousy Rears Its Ugly Head
Chapter 17: Eri's Mischievous Mission
Chapter 18: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 1
Chapter 19: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 2
Chapter 20: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 3
Chapter 21: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 4
Chapter 22: A Final Night of Fun- Part 5
Chapter 23: A Morning At The Midoriya Manor
Chapter 24: The Unimaginable UA University Experience
Chapter 25: UA's Student System
Chapter 26: Reunions And New Faces
Chapter 27: Eri's Exclusion?!
Chapter 28: Ochako's Birthday?
Chapter 29: The Guest List
Chapter 30: A Celebration To Be Remembered- Part 1
Chapter 31: A Celebration To Be Remembered- Part 2
Chapter 32: A Celebration To Be Remembered- Part 3
Chapter 33: Aftermath & Preparation
Author's Note.
Chapter 34: New Experiences
Chapter 35: Sparking A Competitive And Romantic Fire
Chapter 36: Sunset Of The Heart
Chapter 37: Tell Me Something I Don't Know
Chapter 38: Coming Out Swinging
Chapter 39: Ochako and Izuku's Green Eyes
Chapter 40: Fun and Games
Chapter 41: A Lesson In Disguise
Chapter 42: Changes
Chapter 43: Unexpected Expectations
Chapter 44: One Step At a Time
Chapter 45: Pulling Strings
Chapter 46: A Balancing Act
Chapter 47: Waking Up To the Unknown

Chapter 7: First Day Of A New Life- Part 3

933 44 21
By LD13950

A/N: I did it! I uploaded a chapter on time! I hope you all enjoy this because starting from scratch to writing a whole chapter in one day is harder than I thought it would be.

Tell me what you guys think of the multi-part story format because my plans for this story involve a few of them, but there'll be variety, obviously.

Hope you enjoy it!

"Itadakimasu!!" the three of them said in unison, then proceeded to devour the food in front of them. Izuku was going through pieces of fried chicken quicker than a human could blink. Eri was slurping down her milkshake like a deranged monster, not stopping to breathe. Finally, Ochako was shoving a dozen fries into her mouth at a time, baffling herself at how she could eat so many at a time.

Eri was the first one to break the ice, finally using her mouth to speak instead of drink, "Izuku, how's the milkshake? I got the usual since you didn't say anything"

(A/N: mocha-R4nD0m4n, this is for you)

"I like it! Although drinking a chocolate milkshake makes me feel like I'm a child" Izuku answered, taking a second to do so as his mouth was full of food

"Hey, I don't mind, if anything it makes me look better." Eri replied, being too hungry to make a witty remark like she usually does.

"What about your milkshake Ochako, do you like it?" Izuku asked, wanting to break all 3 of them out of their food-induced trance.

"It's good! It's creamy but the taste is so strong! This shopping district is probably my favourite place in the city!" Ochako exclaimed, seeing that in the 5 brief minutes since they sat down, over half of their food was gone.

"Well, after we finish, should we walk through the district and then catch the bus to Kiyoshi?" Eri asked, albeit tentatively.

"Why do you sound so defeated?" Ochako asked, hearing an unusual tone in Eri's voice.

"Because she has to buy me a jacket, a constant reminder that she lost." Izuku chimed in, pride filling his face.

"Yeah I know, let's just get it over with" Eri mumbled, to which Izuku chuckled.

"It's fine Eri, besides, I won't wear it until winter so you won't have to see it." Izuku replied

"Fair enough. Well, are you at least having fun Uraraka?" Eri asked, realising that she would have been feeling left out.

"Of course I am! I was expecting to be alone for a few weeks when I decided to move here, but now that I've met the two of you that isn't a problem!" Ochako answered, jubilant that she found such nice long-term friends.

"Well wait until you meet everyone else, especially Nejire." Eri said, fondly remembering her.

"Who's Nejire?" Ochako asked, slightly worried that Eri mentioned what seemed to be a girl's name.

"She can't be, right? She would've come to live with Izuku long before I came here. Damn it, why am I feeling like this" Ochako thought to herself, a feeling of jealousy overtaking her.

"Well I don't want to spoil anything, since I think everyone is going to go through how we all met during that meet up in 3 weeks, but she's kind of like the big sister of the group, fitting since she's older than most of us." Izuku explained.

"So I'm guessing she loves to interview the new guy or girl in this case." Ochako replied, sighing in relief internally, "But now I'm excited since it will be fun to hear how you all met each other." she continued, now able to see why Eri was as hyper as she was about the meetup.

"Well excluding me, you, and Izuku, there are five others. Well, six if you count Toga, but she's never around much, which is probably a good thing." Eri said, shuddering at the mere thought of Toga.

"You guys already know what I'm gonna say" Ochako replied, rolling her eyes and letting one of the siblings explain.

"Toga, more precisely Himiko Toga, is Nejire's younger cousin and is currently studying medicine at Shiketsu University. She'll be in her second year I think. Anyways, the reason we're not so fond of her is that she can be very obsessive, over the top, and childish. Although she does want to be a paediatrician, so I guess she'd fit right in." Izuku explained, with Eri cracking up at his joke, prompting a fist bump, which Izuku reciprocated.

"Well, it makes sense that you guys don't like her and that she's busy since medicine students have crazy hours." Ochako said, drinking the rest of her milkshake, and placing the cup down next to her.

"Yeah, but she'll be busy for the rest of the summer, so we don't have to see her. I mean I do have to admit that she is a hard worker" Eri chimed in, finishing off her fries.

"Well, that's true. And she's probably not as bad as before, but you know what they say about first impressions." Izuku replied, eating his last piece of fried chicken, being the first one to finish out of the three of them.

"Well, I'm really excited now! But I guess we'll have to wait for 3 weeks." Ochako said, slightly surprised that Izuku finished his food that quickly.

"Anyway, today, I just wanna go by the mall, and then go home and chill. I hope you don't mind Uraraka" Eri replied, her lack of sleep catching up to her.

"I don't trust me. This has been a great day out, right Midoriya?" Ochako asked, feeling a bit odd calling him by his name, seeing as she wasn't used to it.

"Yeah obviously! And we can always do something like this again." Izuku answered, catching himself looking into Ochako's eyes for a second too long.

"Right well let's get going then, seeing as we're both finished now" Ochako said, finishing her food with Eri almost done, with only a handful of fries left in her box.

"Sure. Here, I'll take everyone's rubbish." Izuku offered, taking everyone's empty boxes and cups, and leaving the two girls to pack up their things. Coming back, he grabbed his backpack and started walking through the district with them. Opting to take in the sights and marvels of the shopping district, they chose not to speak, unless it was for small talk.

Getting out of the shopping district they managed to find a bus that was right about to leave, getting lucky that they got there in time. Ochako and Eri spoke about the latter's clothes that she bought yesterday, conversing about where the best offers were to try and save Eri some money when she went to buy a jacket for Izuku. Izuku however, was looking at his phone, more importantly at a picture of him and his mother on his 14th birthday. He wanted nothing more than to curl up into a ball and cry, but he knew better. For now, he would celebrate what he had, as those were the things that made life worth living.

Once they got to the mall they stepped out of the bus, looking around at the people milling in and out of the shops, some with small children, and some with big bags, overflowing with clothes and other items. They could feel the heat, as there was a constant cluster of people around them, what with them standing by the main entrance. They heard the indistinct chatter, the casual conversations, and the raucous laughter.

Realising that they were just standing there, they decided to get a move on, stepping into a less populated area.

"So what's the plan?" Ochako asked, not anticipating how big the mall would be.

"Well, that depends on how much time we want to spend here, and considering it's 4:30, we at most can spend 2 hours here." Izuku replied, going over the itinerary in his head.

"Okay, well I am a bit tired, so how about we spend an hour, hour and a half at most." Eri said, now feeling the fatigue that was only slightly present before.

"Okay then, so what do you want to do, since I'm sure you'll want to do other things as well as buying that jacket?" Izuku asked, slightly worried for Eri.

"How about we just pick a store and stay there?" Ochako suggested.

"That's a good idea, and as for the store, hmm" Izuku replied, looking around to see what stores they could go into, "What do you think of Camoshita?" Izuku asked.

"Sounds good." Eri said, with Ochako simply nodding in agreement. The three of them made their way into the shop, seeing that the accessories were all on the ground floor, then reading the sign to see what type of items would be on each subsequent floor.

"Okay, how about me and Eri go into the women's section, while you pick out a jacket." Ochako said, breaking the silence and the Midoriya's concentration.

"Sure, but, just keep an eye on her. I'll be quick so it should be fine" Izuku said, now fully showing his concern for Eri, who looking at Izuku, sympathy in her eyes.

"Sure. See you in a bit" Ochako replied, not wanting to say anything else, lest she ruin the mood. Izuku went to the first floor, with the two girls going up to the second floor.

Ever since Izuku's mother had died, Izuku didn't like to leave Eri alone in a public place, and thus he went through each jacket at lightning speed, before finally finding one he liked.

(A/N: For reference)

Izuku, seeing the price, decided that this would be the jacket for him, despite the fact that he only spent 15 minutes looking through the wide and vast selection of coats and jackets.

Making his way to the escalator, he got on, making sure to lean forward and hold onto the rail. All signs of nervousness, being aware and critiquing everything you do. He couldn't stand being away from Eri, as if he could do something to keep her safe then he would.

Going up the escalator even quicker, Izuku started speed walking over to Eri and Ochako, who were looking at jumpers, since it was getting colder. Izuku suddenly appeared, a small gust of wind blowing their hair, with Izuku out of breath.

"Izuku..." Eri said, looking at the fear in his eyes, "I'll be back Uraraka" she said, not breaking eye contact with him. Taking Izuku aside, making sure no one could hear them, she spoke, "Izuku. You have to stop being so paranoid. I was okay with my friends yesterday, so what's different?" Eri asked, surprised that the rational person she knew would act like this.

"I... I dont' know. I just, if I can do something to keep you safe, I will." Izuku replied, still panicking, albeit much less than earlier.

"Look you don't need to constantly worry about me. Is it nice that you've always got my back? Of course it is, but you don't need to be my bodyguard. So just calm down." Eri explained, before smiling, "And here I thought you were gonna be a therapist." she joked, trying to lighten the mood.

"True that" Izuku replied, chuckling, "Okay, I'm good, now what do you think of this jacket?" Izuku said, pointing to the jacket he had been holding this entire time.

"I think it makes you look like even more of an old man but besides that I have no further comments." Eri answered with a judgmental look.

"Well it's comfortable, and I like the rustic vibe, so go on." Izuku replied, grinning.

"Fine, let's get Ochako. I wanna catch up on sleep anyways." Eri said, only for Izuku to look at her, "What?" she asked, confused as to why he was looking at him.

"Well I knew that you would want to sleep when we got home so I asked Aunt Mitsuki to come tomorrow. Plus she's tired from travelling with Uncle Masaru, so it made sense" Izuku explained, trying his best not to look smug.

"Thanks, smartass" Eri retorted, hating the fact that she had to acknowledge Izuku.

"Now that wasn't very nice Eri" Ochako chimed in.

"Thanks Uraraka. Now let's pay." Izuku replied, before walking to the escalator to go up one more floor where they could pay. Luckily for them, the queue wasn't that long, so they were in and out quickly.

Realising how tired Eri was, Izuku decided to get a taxi home, with Ochako splitting the cost, despite Izuku profusely telling her not to. Over the length of the journey, Izuku and Ochako talked about all of their interests and thus their theses'. They felt like real friends now, even after only one day.

The 25-minute journey passed by in what felt like a matter of seconds, with all 3 getting out and walking up the stairs to their new home, opening the door to their new life.

A/N: Don't you just love staying up until 3 AM to get a chapter out on time, but then Wattpad decides to only release half of it? Anyways, sorry for the wait, even though it wasn't my fault. I guess this just proved that i'll never release a chapter on time. I hope you enjoyed this multi part story, I know I had fun writing it.

Until next time, have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 44 5
A fan fiction in which Izuku and Ochako break up and soon realize they cant live without each other. Although, it was too late.. ♡⚠️ Contains mention...
179K 9.8K 42
Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him off to be a pawn to her one and only love...
90.5K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
76.4K 3.3K 18
Izuku Midoriya was bullied all his life. He was quirkless and there was nothing he could do. It was simply the fate of quirkless kids to die young. "...