All for the good

By Kxldee

Let me use you. All for the good, not for the bad I won't abuse you Sequel to: She's A Keeper More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Notice

16

414 27 21
By Kxldee

Nelli's perspective:

So me and Emmanuel had fallen into the strange habit of waiting up for each other if we got back late. We've been getting along. Nothing inappropriate, well not on my part anyways.

Me- Im gonna get home at like 12 latest. Its my friends birthday and we're throwing him a little surprise.

Emmanuel- What you wearing?

Me- Jeans and a crop top

Emmanuel- Wow, first time you've worn trousers this summer

Me- Oh shut up.

A few hours passed and I left to go pick up a birthday cake then to my friends house... it was Izzy. I didn't tell Emmanuel for obvious reason. I do feel kinda bad but we've moved past that.

I went to Izzy's front door and his mum was waiting for me. She took the cake box out of my hand, so I went back to the car to get his present. Izzy's mum told me to go upstairs to sort out his gifts then to come downstairs and help her.

I put all his shoe boxes on the bed in 3 neat rows. I put my present in the centre of the bed. I waited patiently for him to come home. When he was at the door his mum told me to open it.

"What you doing here? My mum will move so mad if she sees you" His eyes darted around while looking to see if his mum was there.

"Izzy how the hell do you think I got in here? Come upstairs I need to show you something" I said while tugging his hand. He shut the door behind him. I took him to his room and his face lit up. The expression on his face was priceless. Before we could even turn around we heard singing coming from the stairs moving closer towards us. His mum was holding the cake that I had got him with a sparkler in every corner, then a 2 and a 1 in the centre just above his picture.

"Aww thank you mum" He said through the smile he had ever since he saw his room. He blew his candles and his mum made him hold the cake so she could take a picture. I moved aside but she waved me to get in too. I didnt even get to see the picture but I could tell I hated it.

She went downstairs to finish cooking. I sat with Izzy opening his presents.

"No ones ever done something this nice for me on my brithday" He looked at me with such... I don't know what to call it but it just warmed my heart knowing that I made my mate this happy. He finally got to my present and he was so happy that I got him this ugly bag that he's been dreaming about because it was sold out everywhere we looked.

"Honestly thank you so much. You're one of the best friends I've ever had" He smiled at me and we locked eyes. He moved closer towards me and I felt myself moving towards him too. We were inches away from each others face. I couldn't help it but we both broke out in laughter.

"Naahhh" We said in unison. We laughed moving back to our original spaces. We went downstairs for dinner, a few of his family members came over to celebrate. His family is crazy. They're some serious alcoholics. They forced me to drink. At first, I tried to lie saying Im breast feeding but I lacked when I told them how old Sie was. They said it was fine because he shouldn't even still be getting breastfed. I was so drunk at one point in the night I blinked and I was naked in Izzy's room. Not completely naked, I was in my underwear. I felt myself pulling his covers back to attempt to get in his bed but I fell? He helped me up and into the bed before turning off the light then getting in the bed. My head was spinning so he held me close. I found my phone somewhere beside as Sentishe was calling me.

Sen- You coming home tonight?

Me- Nooooo If Emans gone out can you, can you... can you babysit for me?

Sen laughed "Are you drunk?" she said inbetween laughs. All I could do was laugh.

"Alright babe. Call me in the morning " She hung up and I went on snap. Vianni had sent me a few pictures of what him Sen and Sie were doing today. Awww he looked so cute. I was struggling to function on my phone. I ended up on the camera. Izzy was on his phone too and I could see him through the camera he looked down and chuckled.

"Lets take a picture" He said. I know I know. Firstly I shouldn't even be in his bed but were not going to do anything. He's proven to me enough times that he wouldn't repeat his childish behaviour from before.

My eyes were basically closed and he was laughing. The picture was, I dont even know. I blinked and it was 4am.

I was confused. Izzy was slumped. I need to go home. I put my clothes on and booked a cab, I can't drive like this.

I got home and gently closed the door behind me, locking it as quiet as possible. I hung my keys up on the rack and slid off my shoes. I crept to my bedroom door. I slowly cracked it open and slid in through the small gap. I didn't want the door to make a sound because I didn't want anybody to question me. Im drunk and tired, all I need is my bed. I looked over at Sie who was sprawl out in his crib. He was deep in his sleep, unlike his dad. Who was sitting up in the bed, arms crossed, staring at me. I jumped when I realised he was awake. I couldn't even pretend I didnt see him. I put my shoes on the floor and went to the kitchen. I heard shuffling behind me, then then my bedroom door open and shut. Emmanuel was standing over me seconds later.

"Where you coming from?" He asked. I could tell by his voice he had not slept. His eyes were red, he looked so tired.

"I was at my friends house" I timidly mumbled. He lifted my head up to look at him.

"Are you drunk?" He looked concerned trying to read my expression.

"Yes, very. We will talk in the morning" I honestly answered.

"No, we'll talk now. Was it a boy?"

I looked around like say I was gonna find an answer on the wall behind him or something. He let go of my face.

"That expression just said it all" He shook his and went back to the room. I let out a sigh of relief cos I really didnt wanna argue this late. I ate and went to bed.

In the morning I woke up to Emmanuel staring at me while brushing his hair. He wouldn't take his eyes off me. I screwed him and he just stared.

"Who were you with yesterday?"

I rolled my eyes and looked over at the crib where Sie was standing in holding on to the railing. I giggled.

"What's funny?"

"Look, he's tryna pull the railing down like we do before we pick him up." I smiled, he looked back and he smiled too. He turned to me with an expressionless face.

"Who were you with?" He asked yet again.

"My friend, I said this last night."

He nodded and left the room after taking the ipad off charge. I went on my text messages to reply back to Izzy.

Thank you for making my birthday special love you x

I was gonna text back but Emmanuel came in the room.

"I know you're not texting my son and the only other pussio I know that you know called Isaiah is that Izzy yute" He said waving the ipad in the air.

"You know you're actually mad. You checked my messages??" I got up and snatched the device from his hands.

"Im mad? Yeah you know Im mad so stop playing with me."

I just had to pause to look at him. Me playing with him? Hes playing with me!? Do you want me or not.? I let out a small chuckle before I responded

"Emmanuel, you have a girlfriend and its definitely not me anymore."

His expression didn't change he just looked at me. He looked me up and down.
"Hm" He walked away laughing, shaking his head.

This man makes no sense to me. I brought Siah to the living room so I could make him breakfast. Emmanuel knew what he was doing but its okay because I did too.

He was on the phone to his girlfriend. "You know I miss you babe. When you tryna see man again" I rolled my eyes. I sat Sie on the counter and gave him his bottle. I could just hear Emmanuel flirting in the back.

Izzy called me like it was right on que. I passed the phone to Sie, he went to put it in his mouth.

Me- No Sie dont do that.

Izzy- Wys little man tryna eat me yeah

Sie started giggling and Emmanuel looked up from his phone squinted hard.

Emmanuel's perspective.

You ever said something in the heat of the moment and regretted it? I have. I did it that night me and Quinelle argued. I told her I didnt wanna be with her anymore but everyone knows thats a lie. Im on the phone to my girlfriend but my heart is over there in the kitchen... on the phone to another man. I never thought I'd meet a girl who could get under my skin so much.

I wasn't even listening to Vanessa anymore I was just watching Nelli on the phone to another man who was making my son laugh. I was burning...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 1K 72
Continuation of I'm not like them
45K 1.6K 74
teach me the way to surrender my heart.
44.7K 1.3K 23
𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌, 𝘗𝘌𝘖𝘗𝘓𝘌 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌, 𝘍𝘌𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌 𝘛𝘖𝘖.....
16.9K 286 19
In which, the entire world has labeled her as a slut or a homewrecker Or In which, he doesn't care and falls in love anyways