โ„๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•„๐•–๐•๐• ๐••๐•ช {๐•Ž๐•š๐•๐•“๏ฟฝ...

By Rose_Queen47

In which Alice interrupts her roommate's stream and gets herself pulled into the world of Minecraft Youtubers... More

~๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• ~
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐• ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•–๐•Ÿ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ผ๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•‹๐•จ๐• ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ โ„™๐•ฅ. ๐Ÿ™||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ โ„™๐•ฅ. ๐Ÿš||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•‹๐•จ๐• ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–||
its not over

||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ||

81.1K 2.6K 3.7K
By Rose_Queen47

Sunday, December 13th

Alice had woken up around 9:30, so she was glad her sleep schedule was back on track. Wilbur had stayed on FaceTime until she woke up. He had to leave soon after to run some errands, but he didn't seem happy about it.

She had breakfast with Techno, which she was surprised he woke up so early. They watched tv with Sun Tzu lounging between them while they discussed holiday plans.

"We already saw them at Thanksgiving, do we have to see them again?" Her friend was complaining.

"You know how upset your mom will be if we don't show up," Alice gave him a look.

"But we both know my siblings don't care about the virus," He argued. "We'd just be risking ourselves."

"They'll just show up here anyway, so it doesn't even matter," She sighed. "I don't particularly want to see them either, but there's not much we can do."

"We can figure out something," He assured. "Last year was horrible and I don't want to be the one ruining it this year."

There was an evident curse that ran between Techno and his siblings. Every year, someone ended up ruining Christmas in one way or another. Last year, his younger sister broke their mother's vanity and sent herself to the hospital because she cut herself on the glass. By age, Techno would be the cursed one this year.

"We could...travel over seas," Alice looked away as she suggested it. Techno absolutely hated planes but he hated arguing with his family more.

"How long have you been waiting to pitch that idea?" He asked. He knew from the way she avoided eye contact that she had been thinking about this for a while.

"A few days," She chuckled. "I didn't think we'd do it so soon, but your family can't visit us if we're in Britain."

"And we'd stay with your cousin?"

"I imagine he'd combust from the excitement," She smiled. Techno let out a long sigh.

"The cousin who's dying his hair green again?"

Alice pursed her lips.  "I don't want to talk about it."

"I'll think about it," He decided. Alice patted his arm.

"Its fine if you don't want to, but unless we go into hiding, it's our only escape," She said.

"What about Sun Tzu?" He questioned.  The calico glanced between the two owners.  "We're not leaving him with either of our families."

"So...Corpse lives in San Diego," She hinted.  He quirked an eyebrow.  "He loves cats and he's owned cats before so..."

"You haven't met the guy."

"I know!  But if I were to, as friends obviously, he might be an option.  It wouldn't be a long time anyway," She shrugged.

"Assuming we actually make plans to go and your cousin is okay with us going," Techno chuckled.

"Assuming, yes," Alice agreed.  He let out another sigh, telling her that he'd consider it. 

Her phone buzzed a moment later and she looked to see Tubbo calling her on discord.  She left to the kitchen and answered.

"Alice!" His voice yelled.

"Hey Tubbo," She chuckled. 

"Where are you?"

"I'm in my kitchen, why?  Do you need me at my computer?"  She moved to the stairs assuming his answer would be yes.

"Sam and I need help with a teleporting project," He said.  "You're smart so help us pleeeease."

"I'm logging on now," She chuckled.  "I'll be back in a second."

She hung up and joined their vc from her computer.

"Hi again," Tubbo greeted.

"Hello," Alice responded.

"Hi, I'm Sam, I've heard you're a redstone nerd like me," The man introduced himself.

"She's just a nerd in everything," Tubbo flattered her.

"Hello Sam, I'm Alice.  I'd say I'm better than average with redstone," She mentally scolded Tubbo.

"You should come see my base, it's very redstoney," He chuckled. 

"Definitely," She agreed. 

After a lot of time spent with Betty the ravenger, they did not end up getting it to work.  She got along quite well with Sam though and she gave him tips to make the door to his base move faster. Needless to say he was very impressed.

She took a break for lunch after Tubbo ended and joined Tommy's stream a bit afterwards. 

"Mamacita man, she gets on stupid shit sometimes," Quackity had a strange accent.  Alice was thoroughly confused as Dream's speedrun music started playing and chaos erupted.

"Stop stop! Ill show you how to sex," Tommy said making everyone quiet. 

"What the fuck," Alice stated and listened to the three boys wheeze at her comment.

"Ayyyyy lady, wassup," Quackity said.  "I'm Mexican Dream, man."

"Alice you joined at the worst possible time," Tommy laughed. 

"Haces drogas hombre?" Quackity asked her.  Little did he know, she was fairly fluent in Spanish.

"Tantas drogas," She answered.

"AYE YOU KNOW MY CULTURE?"  Quackity yelled making her laugh. 

"Alice you speak Spanish?" Tommy asked.

"Ayyyye Alice, speak to me, speak to me," Quackity said.  "Mamacita, I might have to leave you."

"No, please don't," Dream said in a very high pitched voice making Alice laugh again.

"Ayyy Alice you got the goods?"

"I have speed pots," She answered.

"AYYY BRING THE DRUGS MAN," He yelled.

"I'm here, I'm here," She ran up to the group. 

"No, no, no! Don't give him drugs!" Tommy shook his head at her. 

"I'm sorry Tommy," She held back a laugh.  "Take some speed, my friend."

"AYYYYE IM HIGH MAN!" Quackity was screaming.

For half an hour, she listened them scream and play Mexican music.  Eventually, Dream killed Mexican Dream and he left playing his Mexican theme music.  Once he was gone, Dream went back to being an asshole.

"How was he the poorest rich man around," Alice chuckled after looking at his stuff.

"Dream, you killed my friend," Tommy said sadly.  There was a long silence.

"Well, what do you want to do today!" Dream exclaimed. 

"Let's go to the nether," Tommy replied. 

"Am I welcome to come?" Alice asked.

"Yeah, yeah..." Tommy trailed off.  She followed them through the portal and watched Tommy go to his screaming station.

"You killed...I don't have anyone anymore, I don't have friends left," Tommy said.

"I thought we were friends?" Alice wondered.

"Yeah...we are but you'll always be with Techno.  You might help me but you aren't on my side," He sighed.  "It's true isn't it?"

"It doesn't mean you're alone," She tried to comfort him.

"Yeah...you should probably go," He told her.  "I..you aren't really my friend."

"Tommy.." She said quietly.

"I don't have much longer anyway, I'd rather you go now so I don't have to disappoint you with that courage thing."

"You could never disappoint me," She assured. "If this is what you have to do...I understand. You can't hold onto something that doesn't exist."

"Thanks for the help and stuff."

"I know you're set on your decisions, but..please," She paused. "Please don't let this be how you're remembered. Don't be the boy who challenged the world and lost to a man."

"We've all got to lose at some point," Tommy replied.

"But why does that have to be now?" She asked. "I'll leave you for now, but I'm not giving up. I know you think I'm on Techno's side, but he's your brother. That has to mean something."

"Nothing matters anymore, you should go," He turned away from her.

"Okay Tommy."

"You aren't even going to say goodbye?"

"This isn't goodbye, you aren't gone yet. I'll see you tomorrow," She nodded and left. She let out a sigh and went to her cousin's stream.

She wouldn't be joining him since it was a charity stream and she wasn't a creator. The point of having other people on a charity stream was so they could bring in their viewers. Alice did not have viewers so she supported from the sidelines.

Wilbur asked her to join his chill stream once she was done talking to Tommy. She switched over to his stream to see what he was up to.

He was giving chat a tutorial on the cords for 'Your New Boyfriend.' Alice smiled at the fact that she didn't miss him singing. She laughed a bit as he pulled out a cat piano and played the song on that.

He was laughing as he played the cords in pitched meows and Alice could tell how happy he was compared to when she first met him. Not to mention his new camera which outlined every detail of his face.

She listened to him sing the first verse and wondered what it would be like to hear him next to her. It could be a possibility depending on what Techno decided.

Tommy called him after Wilbur asked chat how he started the Bruno Mars video, since he could switch between two cameras now.

"Wilbur, Wilbur..I know where you live," Tommy stated making Wilbur laugh. "Don't need to say anymore, don't need to say any less. Let's just finish it there."

EstellaV7: STARTS WITH JUMP IN THE CADILAIC

"You...Alice! Alice's just told me the line it starts with," He laughed again. "Alice, you're welcome to join us as well, though I guess I'd have to add you myself." Wilbur's cat piano meowed at him while he typed a few things. He was messaging her asking if she'd like to join, which she said yes.

"My piano keeps meowing at me if I don't play it."

"Just yell slurs at it, that'll shut it up," Tommy advised.

"No, no, we're wholesome today, no edgy jokes," Wilbur snickered.

"Well, Wilbur if there's one thing you should know about me it's that uh..well.."

"You're becoming a bit of an edge lord," Wilbur finished for him. "I'm excited to see- when I was 17 and 18, I was the edgiest fucker you'd ever meet so I'm excited to see you go through your edgy phase."

"Yeah, well on the 9th of April 2004..no, on the 9th of April 2021 to the 9th of April 2023, I won't be checking Twitter," Tommy told him. Wilbur successfully added Alice to the call. "Oh what's she doing here?"

"Oh shut up Tommy, I just farmed you a bunch of primes so you should be grateful," She scoffed as Wilbur laughed. "Hey Wilbur."

"Hi Alice."

"Your setup looks awesome."

"Thank you, I'm very proud of it," He chuckled.

"I feel like I'm third wheeling," Tommy said in his teasing voice. "Should we tell Nee ha chu what's going on here?"

"Tommy," Wilbur sighed. "This is a relaxing time, I'm so tired, I'm so sleepy today."

"Well, you can't add me to the vc with the intention of relaxation."

"Are you saying I should kick you from the call?" Wilbur asked him. "I can have a nice time with just Alice and we'll have a relaxing conversation."

"No! No, I can be relaxing," Tommy assured.

"You just said.." Alice trailed off knowing it would be pointless.

"MMMM," Tommy did his strange humming noise.  Somehow that dissolved into an argument about the fact that the two boys shared the same gaming chair.

"Can I chill here for a bit or are doing content things?" Tommy asked.

"No, we're just vibing.  I'm surprised Alice joined us, I thought you'd be helping Jack with his stream," Wilbur chuckled.

"Absolutely not, that man is dying his hair green again," She sighed.  "I was hoping I'd be able to see him again before he committed that catastrophe."

"How many times have you and Jack met up before?"  Wilbur asked her.

"Four times, I think?  I've only been to Britain once though," She answered. 

"Hey, well now that you know me, you've got another reason to visit," He subtly hinted.  "Oh but you never got to see my office!  You missed the office era!  Actually, Tommy how do you feel knowing that the office era is over?"

"Oh, it's sad innit," The boy answered.

"Sadinnit!  Chat!  Sadinnit!" Alice exclaimed.

"No, no, no! Alice why?" Tommy whined while Wilbur laughed. 

The two joked and laughed while they answered questions and Alice gave a bit of input sometimes.  That is until a certain question was asked.

"Are you and Alice comfortable with being shipped together, I've seen a lot of it on twitter and tiktok so I thought we should get an answer sooner rather than later," Wilbur read the question. 

Tommy laughed nervously in the background while Alice went a bit pink.

"I've said before that I don't care if people ship me with others as long as that person is comfortable with it and you're being respectful," Wilbur said.  "Alice?"

"I uh..I guess no matter what I say, people would ship us anyways.  I don't mind people thinking we'd be cute together, but just don't make it creepy.  We still have boundaries that you all should respect especially since we aren't dating or talking in that way, Wilbur and I are and have been, just friends," She gave her perspective.

"I think we've jokingly flirted a few times on streams but it's all in good fun.  Alice is a lovely girl and I don't want you guys to make her uncomfortable or send her hate because you think we're dating," He said. 

"Does this mean I can use the Nihachu jokes with Alice now," Tommy stated more than asked.  Wilbur and Alice both groaned before the conversation moved on. 

They got to talking about the script and how it had to change when Techno joined.

"And then Alice's arrival surprised all of us," Wilbur
chuckled.  "I didn't expect her to get involved with the plot but you've been roleplaying really well."

"Thank you, I'm glad you made that deal with Dream."

"I didn't think he would actually agree to it."

"Yeah, he didn't even know who you were," Tommy agreed.

"Oh bullshit, both of you.  Dream gave me the finally choice of whether or not I wanted to join so that way, you couldn't blame him if I said no.  He told me all about how the sleepy boi's and Tubbo asked repeatedly if I could join," She rolled her eyes.

"False! Not cannon!" Wilbur yelled.

"I would never ask for you, ever," Tommy objected.

"I made you seem more humble than Dream did. You're lucky I didn't repeat his message," She scoffed.

"What did he say?" Tommy asked hesitantly.

"He said you both begged him to let me join," She answered making Wilbur laugh out loud.

"HE IS SUCH A BASTARD."

"I wouldn't do that at 16 just cause knowing me, I'd look back and be like 'what an idiot,'" Wilbur was talking. Tommy was saying something about doing more serious videos on his channel because he liked that kind of content.

Wilbur was speaking over him, telling him it'd be a bad idea at 16 to do that. Alice could tell it hurt Tommy a bit to hear that from someone he looked up to.

She noticed Wilbur was very opinionated. It was never a bad thing, but he had the habit of making his opinions the loudest. It could make others feel embarrassed about sharing their opinion in the first place.

"I don't think it's a bad idea," She said calmly.

"Yeah, but he's not exactly at an age that people want to hear a serious-"

"Why not let him try? I know I'd enjoy something like that from Tommy. If it's content that he would enjoy making then he should go for it, I get you're trying to look out for him but you're just shutting down his idea completely," She told him.

Alice could be confusing sometimes. She confused herself sometimes. She didn't like standing up to people, but she recognized that she had to in some situations. In the moment, anxiety left her but minutes after the event happened it would return in waves.

"I-I didn't mean to.."

"I know! I know you didn't mean it that way, but hear him out first. We can both agree he's got great ideas," She smiled.

"Thank you," Tommy said sincerely.

"I'm sure there's an audience that would enjoy more serious streams from you, Tommy. You're good at what you do, you'd make it work," She complemented.

"Thank you Alice," The boy sounded much better. "That means a lot."

"Don't worry about it," She chuckled while mentally flipping the fuck out. Did she offend Wilbur by saying any of that?

The conversation continued and anxiety ate at her until she texted him.

Messages
Wilbur Soot

Darling Alice
hey i'm sorry if i made you upset with what i said
about Tommy and stuff
he just seemed disappointed that you didn't like the idea
not that you said you didn't like it, you just advised against it
i thought it would be a nice idea
since people really like it
when Tommy has mature talks with you and Phil and them
but that's just my opinion
so i'm sorry if i offended you

wimblur sloot
Oh my goodness Alice it's alright!
I'm glad you said something actually
I know I can talk over other people sometimes
and I don't always know how to address it when I do
so thank you

Darling Alice
you aren't mad that i could've embarrassed you?

wimblur sloot
Of course not
I don't think I could get mad at you

Darling Alice
that's a relief
thank you
you should probably stop smiling at your phone before people think you're watching something nasty

wimblur sloot
ALICE

Darling Alice
what? i didn't specify anything:)

wimblur sloot
You are unbelievable sometimes

Darling Alice
you still keep me around though

wimblur sloot
I can't imagine getting rid of you
Now stop worrying and talk to Tommy more
Chat keeps spamming brotherinnit

Darling Alice
fanfuckingtastic

——————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 2K 20
โ””โžค โ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ '๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด.โž โ–ˆ a small slip up, leading to a set up, wh...
204K 6.2K 35
"๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š—๐š˜๐š ?" ๐™ธ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐šŠ๐š—๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐š  ๐š–๐šข ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”, ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐š˜๐šข๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...
736K 22.8K 24
โคท '๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ...' '๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด.' โคถ ๐—ช๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐–ก...
45.4K 1K 29
LilacDemon has joined the game "Oh you've got to be kidding me. Dream added my worst enemy to the SMP!" "Does she know she's your worst enemy?" "Ran...