Deep Down | BTS |

By sleepingbearandbunny

Jae, unlike everyone else, has nothing against the hybrid species. She likes being alone, where she is safe f... More

Intro
Embarrased
Her
Jamais Vu
Everything Goes
Love is Not Over
For You
Stay
Moon
Boy in Luv
What do you think?
Scenery
Sea
Change
Moving On
I'm Fine
Anpanman
Anpanman Pt. 2
Begin
Fake Love
Lie
We Are Bulletproof
Look Here
Shadow
Autumn Leaves
Trivia: Love
Promise
DNA
Save Me
Awake
I Need U
Run
Stigma
Daydream
Your Eyes Tell
Winter Flower
The Truth Untold
Like
Filter
24/7 Heaven
Let Go
First Love
First Love Part 2
War of Hormone
Stay Part 2
My Time
Blue Side
Do You Think It Makes Sense?
Epiphany🔞
Make It Right🔞
Make it Right Pt. 2🔞
Home
Fly to my Room
Singularity
Singularity Part 2🔞
Blood, Sweat, and Tears
Blue and Grey
Abyss
Abyss Part 2
Wings
Stay Alive
Stay Alive Part 2
Louder than Bombs
Yet To Come🔞
Epilogue: Young Forever🔞

Seesaw

12.5K 688 81
By sleepingbearandbunny

Yoongi's POV

I crept silently across the rooftop. My ears perked up as I heard Jae's voice from below. She was doing her best to stay calm, but I could hear her heart beating so fast it might as well jump out of her chest and run a marathon. I couldn't control the low growl that left my mouth as I heard them yelling at her.

I felt bad about last night. That's probably why she stayed behind. She took my words to heart. I was an ass, and she saw right through me. I knew I had hurt her feelings. I wanted to make it up to her. I wanted to save her, I wanted to be her reason to smile. Most of all, I wanted, no, needed her forgiveness.

All of my senses were in tune with each other. The hunt was on. "Are you sure you haven't seen any hybrids around here miss? It smells like an animal in here, and you my sweet," he grabbed her wrist harshly and smelled her hair, "You smell just like them."

Don't fucking touch her you lowlifes. It took everything in me not to rip their heads off right then and there. There were two guards outside, and 3 inside with her. One was blocking the door from the inside, one was walking around the room, and another was too close to her for my liking. Come on old man, what are you doing?

Turns out, the old man that Tae claimed was crazy was one of them. A snake hybrid, one of the toughest hybrids to pin down. I hadn't even sensed it until he started talking to me earlier. He said he would help us out, make a distraction, but he hasn't done it yet. Probably making sure he could escape as well. I wanted him to, poor bastard just wants to read his books in peace.

I was just waiting for that, and then I would make a move. As much as I wanted to kill them all for threatening my family, I had enough control to realize that wouldn't be smart, especially on my own. Suddenly, I heard the bell ring from the office door, and I saw the old man. He started yelling, and waving his hands like mad, getting the guards outside to look at him.

Needless to say the distraction worked. The guards outside went to check it out, and I crouched low so they wouldn't notice me on the roof. I want to repay that old man somehow. He's a real one. After they had gone down the stairs, I started my plan.

Once the others were out of sight, I pawed at the door. I could hear the idiots inside, "What the hell are those guards doing outside?" I had to think about this carefully. They probably had guns with them, and I didn't want Jae or myself to get hurt.

I wanted one of them to investigate outside, so it would be at least two against two. One of them did check outside. Gun pointed, he scanned the area, and closed the door behind him. That's a bonus. I prided myself in my stealth: I was the best I knew, and I've met a lot of hybrids in my time.

The man that came out was the one that had grabbed Jae, I knew this because I smelled her sweet strawberry scent on him. He didn't even get to blink before I knocked him on his back, while also knocking the gun out of his hand.

I hissed at him, baring my sharp teeth to make sure he knew what was coming. He screamed before I bit into his neck, hard, and I pulled. He didn't scream again. I knew I had blood all in my teeth now, maybe some flesh, and it was a disgusting sensation. I figured they had heard the screams, and I quickly jumped back on the roof.

As if on cue, The two remaining guards came out, which was fine, but one was holding Jae in an iron grip by her wrists, and I could see her face was scrunched in pain. She gasped when she saw the body with blood slowly seeping out of it. I could hear one of the guards yelling for where the other men had gone, but they didn't answer. I wonder if the old man had done something to them.

"Shit, he is still here. We need backup, immediately." one of the men sneered down at Jae, "Where's the pretty wolf, lovely? It's obvious you're covering for him. We're just trying to get you back-"

"Go to hell, I'm not going back to my father." Jae spat out, as she tried to struggle out of the man's grasp, to no avail. Yoongi had never heard her use that tone before and he liked it.

It seems that Jae had been right. They knew who she was, and they were only looking for Joon. The last thing they are expecting right now is a black panther to appear. What would they think then if he showed himself? Would they think he was a part of it too? He was waiting for them to separate from each other, even slightly, so he could pounce on one of them, and take the other out. But he didn't have that luxury, as he watched in panic as they started to drag Jae away. "Boss said she's a priority. I want that reward money so bad man. Let's get out of here."

"Agreed."

"Let me go or I swear you'll regret it." Jae said, and I could still hear her heart beating a million miles per minute still. "Please, wolfy doesn't care about you. He's a filthy hybrid, they only care about themselves."

Oh yeah?

I emitted a low growl from my throat, letting them know they weren't alone. They froze, Jae along with them. "That...doesn't sound like a wolf, sir." One of them said, looking up.

Ding ding, we have a winner.

I took the element of surprise to my advantage and pounced on the man that wasn't holding Jae, and I bit into his arm. He was screaming bloody murder, and I made sure to make it quick, as I heard Jae screaming, telling me to watch out. The guard that was holding Jae had one arm wrapped around her neck, almost choking her, and the other was aiming a gun at me.

Once I had dodged all of his shots, I snarled at him. Jae was struggling to breathe now, I could hear her fast heartbeat starting to slow, and she was scratching his arm, but he wouldn't budge. His beady eyes were only on me. I noticed he had a red glass eye, which looked unnerving to say the least.

"You can growl at me all you want, but you won't attack. You care about her?" he asked, tightening his grip. She started gasping for air. I hissed at him, showing him all of my blood-soaked teeth. My blood was boiling. I was going to kill him.

"Oh ho...testy are we...Are you in kahoots with that wolf that took her? I could snap her pretty neck if I wanted to. She's so fragile you know? If she didn't have a hefty price on her head I would have done that first. Oh shut it, Kim, you'll be fine." he said to the guy wailing about his arm on the floor. This heartless bastard. That was his comrade and he doesn't even care that he's in pain.

"We called for backup, you beast, so if I were you, I'd leave. She isn't worth it. She's just a spoiled brat who's too far away from home." He said, smelling her hair. I had about had enough. I just needed an opening. Just one. Just one and I wring his neck. If it was night time he would be dead by now. I do better at night.

I felt Jae looking at me, and I spared her a glance with my big eyes. She looked at me, right in my eyes, and suddenly everything made sense. It was like something in my mind clicked. I crouched low, preparing to pounce. That's when he aimed his gun at me, finger on the trigger. Jae let out a piercing scream and started kicking and screaming with all of her might. Needless to say, he was not expecting that. It threw him off balance which caused him to shoot his gun wildly.

As soon as I knew she was out of my way, I sunk my teeth into his shoulder. He yelled in pain, and I realized I had made a mistake. I hadn't gone for his neck or his head, and he hit my head with the magazine part of his gun. It hurt like hell, but I didn't let go. I kept writhing him around, and eventually, I tore the flesh open, knowing it would deter him. It did, and he gasped in pain.

My vision was a little dizzy, and I saw Jae, picking up the other guards gun who was now unconscious, but alive, on the pavement. She was yelling something at me, probably telling me that we need to leave.

The man I had sunk my teeth into was still rolling in pain, and I remembered that he said he called backup. I heard more trucks approaching fast in the distance. This was our one chance to escape. I ran in Jae's direction, my vision causing me to run in slight zig zags for a moment, until finally running straight.

While she couldn't run nearly as fast as me, I was surprised with how fast she was running in attempts to keep up with me. Maybe it was the adrenaline.
When we had reached the edge of the forest, I could begin to hear the other's voices. I could also hear Jae's panting behind me, she still couldn't breathe, and it occurred to me that she had probably not been able to breathe properly since she was put in that barbaric chokehold. I wanted to slow down a little, wanting to make sure she was okay, but we needed to keep moving.

I didn't know if they saw which direction we had run in. I was breathing heavily as well, and she motioned me to keep going, "I'm...fine...go...don't stop..." she said, breathing heavily. Her forehead was laced with sweat and she looked pale. I did what she asked and kept running but a little slower, and I felt her behind me trying to keep up. Eventually, she fell behind.

As soon as the others were in my sight, I was attacked with hugs and questions. I saw Namjoon lying on the forest floor, still in his wolf form, and his eyes were closed. His heartbeat was beating steadily. Everyone was asking me where Jae was and I turned my head in the direction behind me. I could hear her but she was a little bit farther behind me than I had initially thought.

Tae started running in that direction before anyone could say otherwise and Jungkook immediately followed. Jin was looking at my head in concern. That's when I noticed I felt the familiar stickiness there. I guess I was bleeding because Jin sighed, "How did you manage this one?" I growled softly in response.

"Yeah yeah. I'm glad you made it back. Jae's okay too right?" he said. I nodded my head once, I layed down in the dirt, trying to catch my breath. A few moments later, Jungkook and Tae were helping an exhausted Jae to where we were. Both her arms were slung around their necks, and she looked like she was about to pass out. She was still walking but her feet were dragging and making marks in the dirt. Tae looked pale himself, with a look of worry so intense that I had never seen from the kid.

"It's alright Jae, you're safe, we're safe." he said to her. They let her down gently, but she landed on the ground with a heavy thump. Jin whipped his head towards her, and immediately ran to her side. I crawled towards her, now equally concerned. "What happened? Is she hurt?" Jimin asked frantically. Jin was gently patting her face, and her eyes were fluttering. I shifted without even meaning to and I hovered over her like the rest of them.

Tae gave me an angry stare. "Did she run all the way here?" I blinked at him, what kind of question was that? "Well yeah I mean, we had to get away. I was surprised how fast she ran, she almost could keep up with-"

"She told me she has a weak body you idiot, no wonder she's about to pass out." he growled back. Everyone was in silence. I felt a pang of anger. "How the fuck was I supposed to know that if no one told me?" I said, clenching my fist. Jae's voice brought me back down. "Don't...don't fight...please..." she started coughing from the lack of air, and Jin pulled her up in a sitting position and started rubbing her back. "Everyone give her some air yeah? Jae, you need to breathe, okay? In and out. Deep breathes for me. Don't go to sleep."

Jungkook was wide eyed and refused to move from his spot the whole time. I felt like shit now, more than before. There was blood on the side of my face from my injury but it didn't matter. I couldn't even feel anything. I noticed that she was breathing heavily but I never would have thought...

Hobi started pacing and Jimin was trying to keep Tae calm. Without even thinking, I crouched down next to her and grabbed her hand. It was clammy, but it was also warm with mine. I felt it slightly grip my own, which caused my heart to skip a beat. Jin gave me a little smile, "You're next. I'm not letting that go untreated." he said, looking briefly at my head. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah."

***********************************************

You all make me so happy with your comments and kind words you have no idea🥺🥺💖Thank you so so much it really gives me the motivation that I need! Stay healthy and safe everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746K 26.6K 43
One girl Seven hybrids What could go wrong? Also thank you for the book cover! Credits to @taegularities- ©2019Randomgirl300
Mine By Angie G.

Fanfiction

81.9K 2.6K 40
In a world where hybrids are judged by the color of their fur. White represents purity, peace, and goodness, While Black represents power, elegance...
4.1M 159K 126
1 year. 1 girl. And the 7 men who own her heart. When she applied for the job, she thought she'd just be teaching in South Korea and getting a fresh...
44.4K 2K 19
When the dog hybrid who visits her bakery starts taking extra food Y/N follows it through the alley's to find out why, but what happens when she stu...