My Musical Love

By purplebunnies106

Meet Jasmine Foyer, your typical high school cheerleading captain and the most popular girl in school. Unlike... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Cast List
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12...THE FORMAL!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE, INVOLVES A CAST LIST CHANGE)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Bonus Jacob's POV)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (BONUS JASMINE'S POV)
Chapter 24 (SPLIT POV CHAPTER)
Chapter 25 (JASMINE AND ASH'S POV)
Chapter 26 (Bonus: Jacob and MATT'S POV)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
New Book

Chapter 27 (Jasmine and Jacob's POV)

2.6K 121 17
By purplebunnies106

(AN: I don't own any lyrics that will be in this chapter. This includes: "I Will Always Love You", "Titanium", "The Heart Wants What It Wants", "Really Don't Care", "Another Now" and "Everything Has Changed")

- Jasmine's POV -

I woke up in a jolt! I wasn't able to sleep a wink last night. Dill finally got asked out by Matt so naturally we all went over to her house and helped her get dressed for her date. Then when she left Marissa, Christy, Rachel and I stayed at her house catching up on some episodes of Pretty Little Liars and eating junk food.

When she FINALLY came  home she told us all about it. I thought it was absolutely adorable, I always knew they were gonna get together. It was about midnight when I went back home, because I couldn't stay over since we had school today. However when I got home I wasn't able to sleep a wink because a particular annoying bastard decided to send me a text that made me twist and turn for the whole night. 

Remember you have to audition tomorrow ;) In case you haven't noticed that annoying bastard I was referring to was also known as Jacob. I didn't even bother to reply. Maybe, the nerves of the audition wasn't the only I had on my mind. I kept thinking of the mystery guy from the ball, and his kisses and his- UGH! I need to stop. I quickly got out of bed and walked to my closet to pick out my outfit for today. Since I was auditioning today I something that was nice looking, ya know in case anyone is there, NOT FOR JACOB! I decided on a cute turquoise dress with a skinny brown belt. I quickly went to the bathroom and showered. Then I got dress and went downstairs. After doing my normal routine of dropping my brother off I was on my way to school.

"So are you going to?" Marissa asked me after I told them about my promise to Jacob about auditioning.

"I guess. I have no choice!" I said and then sighed

"You don't have to if you don't want to" Rachel said but they fully well know I don't back out of things.

"She's gonna do it" Christy said and I nodded 

"OOOK" Dill said unsure still

"Fine, she'll do it but we're all gonna audition too" Rachel said and hugged my shoulders

"That was the original plan" Marissa said and rolled her eyes

"Shut up" Rachel said and pushed her slightly which caused Marissa to raise her eyebrows.

"So, are you going to sing a song you wrote?" Dill asked and Christy looked at my curiously too.

"NO WAY! It's bad enough I'm singing, there's no way I'm singing a song I wrote!" I said incredulously

"So, what song are you going to do?" Christy asked me and I put on my thinking face which caused Marissa to laugh.

"Um, I think I'll do Everything Has Changed. Ya know by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran?" I said and they all nodded

"I like that song!" Rachel said and we all looked at her and slowly nodded

The bell rang and we were off too a day filled with books and learning, usually I would like this but I'm definitely not feeling it today. I groaned as I walked in my health classroom when I saw Jacob already there. Even though he looked absolutely adorable sitting there with his pencil behind his ear concentrating on something on his paper. I didn't realize I was staring until he looked up and saw me. His face spread into a wide grin and I just stood there stunned at how nice he looked like that. Finally, my feet started to move towards my desk, which was next to his and I took a seat.

"Hey" he said and I looked up

"Hey?" I said questioning him greeting me

"Did you get my text?" he said and smirked and I rolled my eyes

"I don't know, did I?" I said sarcastically and he smiled. Let's just say he had a breathtaking smile. Gosh, what is happening to me, today?

"I'm pretty sure you DID" he said and I rolled my eyes yet again, but this time with a smile on my face

"Oh, didn't you have Jack (AN:the robot baby, for those of you who don't remember) for like the last month or so?" I said and laughed realizing how bad of a mother I am, forgetting her child.

"Oh, my sister is like obsessed with it. She really treats it like a real baby and she enjoys it. She basically doing the project for us. And it sleeps in her room, so that's a plus. It's can stay with me, it;s not trouble. My sister would probably cry if you took it away." he said and I laughed

"Then I guess I wont be taking it away" I said with a chuckle and he laughed too.

"Yeah" he said and the teacher came in

"OK, quite down!" she yelled at the class and the class started to quiet down

"Next week, please bring in your babies because today is the last day of the project" the teacher said and while some people groaned, others cheered. I did nothing though.

"So, today we'll be answering a questionnaire about our partner and this is the finial thing we will be contributing to this project." the teacher said and the student who were, well....awake nodded their heads. Then she smiled and started handing out our paper that had I'm guessing the questionnaire on it.

When the paper was handed to Jacob and I, I turned to him so that we can begin. I turned to find out he was already looking at me and smiling. I raised an eyebrow, whats up with him?

"Um, let's start" I said and pushed the thought out of my mind.

"What was your first thought when you found out who your partner was?" I read out loud and Jacob snorted

"I thought, FUCK!" Jacob said and I glared

"How about putting something we can actually give to the teacher?" I asked rhetorically and he rolled his eyes

"Fine, I thought.....Oh man, anyone but her!" he said and I gritted my teeth

"Fine, and I thought.....Oh man, I'm stuck with the worst person on earth! Why me?!" I said and smirked when I saw the glare on his face. I wrote my answer and he started writing too.

"Next. What's your thought on them now?" he said after we both finished writing

I smiled "Your, actually pretty ok" I said and he smiled too

"And your not as bad as I thought you would be" he said and I grinned. We both wrote that down and I said the next question.

"Would you change your partner if you could?" I thought about it and I realized that I really wouldn't. No one would've made this process more interesting or funny then Jacob did for me. I actually like working with him and I would trade it for anything.

"No." He said and I looked up in surprise. Really? I thought he would say yes. I grinned happily and he was already looking at me expecting my answer.

"Yes, I would definitely change my partner" I said as serious as I could and I looked at me fiercely

"Really?" he said looking REALLY hurt

"to no one else" I said completing my sentence from before 

"Jesh, let a girl finish" I said laughing when he looked so shocked. He pushed my shoulder lightly and started laughing too.

"Ok. Last question. Do you think you would ever date or marry your partner in real life?" Jacob said revealing his shock that mirrored mine when he finished reading the question. 

"Oh, it says not to tell your partner what your answer is. Just right it." He said after analyzing the paper. I nodded and grabbed my pencil. I honestly don't know. Would I? I mean it's supposed to be a solid NO, but something is compelling me not to write that. After 5 minutes in my thoughts I realized the shocking truth. My answer would be yes. Oh my god, I actually like Jacob! I quickly glanced over at Jacob to see him vigorously writing. That's why I always feel warm or blush with he compliments me, when I always realize if he's absent or not, when I get tingles if he touches me, when I think about him most of the time, when I felt like I had an obligation to Jacob when Ash had asked me out. OH GOD! I think I'm going to hyperventilate. I picked up my pencil with shaking hands and wrote the answer yes. As soon as I was done I flipped over my paper and when Ms. Gilmed came I gave it to her.

When the bell rung I was out of that classroom faster then when I got out of my room when my mom used to have waffle Mondays. Let's just say I spent the day avoiding Jacob.

*

*

*

*

- After school (auditions) -

School went by soooo slow and at one point I wanted to cut of Mr. Herald's dick and feed it to him because he was talking way slower then usual, like he was taunting me. I wanted school to end fast, but then I also really didn't want it to because that means I would have to go to the auditions. Jeez, could this day be any worse.  

My friends noticed there was something off about me but by the looks I would give them when I knew a question was coming they didn't bother to ask me. Now, I was walking to where the auditions are taking place with my friends besides me. I'm really lucky to have such great friends. I finally got in line and I was the last  one on this current line. First there was a bleach blonde bimbo who was constantly pulling down her shirt to reveal cleavage and the second and third girls on line were her minions. The kept fixing her hair and then they went back to fixing themselves. The fourth person was Christy, the fifth was Rachel, sixth was Marissa, seventh was Dill and I was eighth. I almost burst out laughing as the leader of the "group" in the front started what she called "singing"

"I, I will always, always love you

I will always love you

I will always love you" she screeched and then she jumped over the desk and landed on Jacob, who was covering his ears. Two guys on the football team had to come pull her off of him and her two minions didn't even bother trying out so they just followed after the crazy screaming girl. I mean, I get that he's hot but he's not THAT hot! Christy bit her lip nervously and walked up until she was in front of Matt and Jacob. Then she started singing. She was a bit shaky at first but then she got more confident and steady.

""Stone-heart, machine gun

Firing at the ones who run

Stone heart loves bulletproof glass

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

I am titanium" She finished and let out a small breath when she was done. Marissa, Dill, Rachel and I clapped and cheered which caused her to lower her head but she still had a small smile. Sean, her boyfriend came out of no where and ran up to her and gave her a big kiss on the lips which everyone "awed" at. She just hit him on the chest which caused him to laugh. Then they went off to the sides and sat on the bleachers. Next was Rachel and she went up with little to no nervousness and started singing immediately like she wanted to get it over with.

""You got me sippin' on something

I can't compare to nothing

I've ever known, I'm hoping

That after this fever I'll survive

I know I'm acting a bit crazy

Strung out, a little bit hazy

Hand over heart, I'm praying

That I'm gonna make it out alive

The bed's getting cold and you're not here

The future that we hold is so unclear

But I'm not alive until you call

And I'll bet the odds against it all

Save your advice 'cause I won't hear

You might be right but I don't care

There's a million reasons why I should give you up

But the heart wants what it wants" she finished and then did a dramatic bow which caused us to laugh. Then she skipped down to the bleachers where Christy, Sean and NOW ASH were waiting. He totally came to see Rachel, most definitely. After her was Marissa. She looked really nervous, but when she saw her boyfriend Peter flash her a thumbs up and a smile she took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

"You wanna play, you wanna stay, you wanna have it all

You started messing with my head until I hit a wall

Maybe I should've known, maybe I should've known

That you would walk, you would walk out the door, hey!

Said we were done, then met someone and rubbed it in my face

Cut to the part, she broke your heart, and then she ran away

I guess you should've known, I guess you should've known

That I would talk, I would talk

But even if the stars and moon collide

I never want you back into my life

You can take your words and all your lies

Oh oh oh I really don't care

Even if the stars and moon collide

I never want you back into my life

You can take your words and all your lies

Oh oh oh I really don't care

Oh oh oh I really don't care" She finished with a grin and Peter swept her up in a big hug and spun her around while kissing her. They both laughed while walking to the bleachers accompanying Ash, Rachel, Christy and Sean. Now it was Dill's turn. Oh boy, it keeps getting closer and closer to being my turn. I think I want to throw up. Ugh!

Dill walked up in front of Matt and Jacob. Matt grinned at her and she blushed while tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. She started in a timid voice but then she became more sure of herself.

"Where do I go from here,

I've never felt so strange,

I've never felt so torn,

Cause ever since you came my way,

I learned to live by you,

and now i'm on my own,

I know I need some time,

To leave all this behind,

Cause i'm still hanging on,

But I'm breathing in,

And I'm breathing out,

I'm wide awake,

But I cant hear a sound,

But I'm breathing in,

I cant think about,

Another you, another me, another now." she finished in a soft voice and Matt sported a grin so wide I thought his face might fall off. He stood up and started clapping and he blew a kiss to her which caused Dill's cheeks to turn crimson. She shook her head at him and laughed lightly as she made her way to the bleachers. Matt was still standing and Jacob nudged him in the gut to make him sit down and he complied.

"Are you just gonna stand there or.....?" Jacob asked expectantly with raised eyebrows once he saw I wasn't moving. I was frozen, glued in place. The world disappeared as I started into Jacob's annoyed but mesmerizing blue eyes. I gulped and slowly started walking to the middle, and soon enough I was standing in front of Matt and Jacob. Well, it's now or never, as they say. 

- Jacob's POV -

I was already annoyed that Jasmine had been obviously avoiding me all day, ever since health class. Now she was just standing there without a care in the world. She is just wasting my precious time, ya know? FINALLY! She started moving towards the middle. I let out a low sigh of relief. She looked at all of us nervously and all her friends gave her encouraging eyes and head nods. I watched and she closed her eyes making her long eyelashes touch her face and then she took a deep breath and started to begin. 

"All I knew this morning when I woke

Is I know something now, know something now I didn't before.

And all I've seen since eighteen hours ago

Is green eyes and freckles and your smile

In the back of my mind making me feel like

I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now

I just wanna know you, know you, know you

'Cause all I know is we said, "Hello."

And your eyes look like coming home

All I know is a simple name

Everything has changed

All I know is you held the door

You'll be mine and I'll be yours

All I know since yesterday is everything has changed" she finished with her eyes still closed. I think I think I forgot how to breath. I instantly remembered the song, my sister was currently obsessed with it. I don't know what compelled me to do this but I stood up from my seat and started walking towards the girls who still had her eyes shut tightly.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!" Matt yelled at me after he had been cut out of the daze that was known as Jasmine's singing, and he had a confused face as to why I was getting up

"And all my walls stood tall painted blue

And I'll take them down, take them down and open up the door for you

And all I feel in my stomach is butterflies

The beautiful kind, making up for lost time,

Taking flight, making me feel right" I sang from memory which caused Jasmine's eyes to snap open and widen in shock. I just grinned and gestured which my hand to continue the song. She closed her gaping mouth and continued to singing the part which we both had to sing.

"I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now

I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now

I just wanna know you, know you, know you

'Cause all I know is we said, "Hello."

And your eyes look like coming home

All I know is a simple name

Everything has changed

All I know is you held the door

And you'll be mine and I'll be yours

All I know since yesterday is everything has changed

Come back and tell me why

I'm feeling like I've missed you all this time, oh, oh, oh.

And meet me there tonight

And let me know that it's not all in my mind." Jasmine and I finished and I grinned at her and she grinned back, then she continued her part by herself.

"I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now

I just wanna know you, know you, know you" she sang in her angel like voice. Then I joined in on the next part.

"All I know is we said, "Hello.""

And your eyes look like coming home

All I know is a simple name

Everything has changed

All I know is you held the door

You'll be mine and I'll be yours

All I know since yesterday is everything has changed" I sang with her and we had goofy smiles on our faces as I intertwined my fingers with hers. Finally she continued the last part by herself.

"All I know is we said, "Hello."

So dust off your highest hopes

All I know is pouring rain and everything has changed

All I know is a new found grace

All my days I'll know your face

All I know since yesterday is everything has changed" she finished and I felt my heart beat ten times faster as I looked at her wide smile. I couldn't help what I did next. I leaned down and captured her lips in mine. It felt as amazing as it did the night of the ball, if not better. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I deepened the kiss. I didn't want to pull away but I knew I had too because I needed to breathe. I looked down at her, her eyes were bright and her swollen lips were pulled into a heart warming smile.

- Jasmine's POV-

It was him! It was Jacob! The mystery guy from the ball was Jacob! I instantly recognized the sparks, t he fireworks that I had just encountered. When I heard him singing, I never wanted him to stop. It was the most addictive and wonderful sound I had every heard in my life. Not only was I surprised but I was happy. I think this might've been the happiest moment of my life. Then when he kissed my all of that was floating away. All I thought about was Jacob, Jacob and Jacob.  We were just staring into eachother's eyes until the sound of claps brought us out of our trance. We looked around the gym and saw all my friends staring at us with huge grins and they were clapping while Matt was was just staring at Jacob in so much surprise he looked like he was about to pass out. Sean and Peter had bulging eyes and gaping mouths while Ash had a smirk on his face and he was slowly clapping. My cheeks burned and I could only imagine what shade of red they were. I smiled and looked over at Jacob to see him already gazing at me. All that mattered was that I found him....

- Jacob's POV -

I didn't care about anyone here right now. All but her. All that mattered was that I found her....

(AN: Sorry for the spelling mistakes. Jasmine's outfit in on the side and so is the song Jasmine and Jacob sang. Except in the beginning of the song when Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran sang together, Jasmine sang it by herself. I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

-xoxoxo purplebunnies106)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 239 19
"Hi my name is Amelia and this is my life... I was just another ordinary girl before that thing happened:High School. My first day on Riverroad High...
4K 93 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
2.9K 223 43
Brooke is a cheerleader and definitely miss popular. Why does she feel so bad about herself then? if she has everything girls want. She gets the hot...
447K 12.7K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...