Separated - Harry Potter FanF...

By DM_fanatic

"I never liked you till third year, I thought you were a git but then you got hot." _____________________ "I... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
a / n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
T h e W a r : P a r t O n e
T h e W a r : P a r t T w o
T h e W a r : P a r t T h r e e

f o u r

373 8 2
By DM_fanatic

Ivy Potter

Once again I stood outside of Hogwarts in my large fur coat and once again Professor Snape told me to take his hand. Again I felt that sickening sensation of apparation, fell to the ground, walked through the forest, followed Severus through the manor and now I was again standing in front of the dark lord.

"So you have decided." Voldemort said. "Yes....my lord." I said as I forced myself to bow. I rose up and looked him in the eye. "Give me your hand." He commanded. I did as told. "Morsmorde!" He shouted.

An immense pain shot through my hand and I fell to the ground. "Vy how could you!?" I heard Harry's voice say. "Vy." My mother said. "Ivy!" Draco shouted. Right then I had betrayed everyone I loved but it was for their own good.

The last thing I felt were warm tears going down my face before everything went dark.

"Ivy oh come on!" An older version of Draco shouted. I realised I was running with a baby in my hand.

"Can I not have my son!?" Draco bellowed as he ran after me. I turned around and stuck out my tongue as I continued to run.

Suddenly, I tripped over a stone, I thought I was going to fall but someone caught me. "I'll always catch you, now wake up." Draco whispered in my ear.

I gasped as I woke up. I looked around realising I was in Draco's bedroom. I stretched my hand out to drink the glass of water from the night table. I suddenly dropped the glass, breaking it as I saw the mark on my hand.

I was now officially a death eater. I was so disappointed in myself. Grabbing my wand I quickly apparated into Hogsmeade. That was a bad choice because I fell to the ground in the snow.

A familiar blonde ran out of the three broomsticks and picked me up. "Ivy are you okay? Where were you?" He asked with fear in his voice.

"C-can I j-just go to my dorm?" I asked. He nodded and picked me up bridal style bringing me to the dungeons. Again I passed out, only remembering Draco's face.

A/N if anyone here has PAGO my ID is 318962

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1.1M 36.2K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
381K 13.6K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...