Nothing Matter [Jimin X Reade...

By getvmin

"Because I'm not able to carry your child!" Highest ranked #9 - pjm More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Epilogue

6

272 10 3
By getvmin

At night about 8 pm...

After they all arrived from their two days trip at the night, hobi called me.

"Hey! What are you doing?" He just asked. "....wanna come with us on dinner?" Before I could answer he said. "Us?" I already got it that, about whom he was talking but I act like dumb founded. "Yes! We all- I mean our group, we are going for dinner!" He said. "No thanks! You can carry on." I mean seriously I said that? Huh.

"Please say yes! Already I told them that you are coming. They just forced me to bring you." But why? Am I something special? I bit my lower lip and said yes after thinking for long time. "A-ah...Ok. Ok. Send me the location."

I went again in my room and started to being ready. That's all were just happening so slowly. I don't know if I was in a bad mood or something but I was not happy at that time. After a long time finally I make myself ready in nevy blue one peace. After being ready I stepped forward to the door. As I locked it after stepping out, my phone rang again.....

"Are you already leave?" Hobi asked me. "No. I'm just in front of my house, about to leave. What happened?." I asked. "Then stay there. Jimin is coming to pick-up you."

My lord!!!!

My eyee got widen as I heard his name. Heart starting to pound jerkly. I pressed the material of my clothes with my hands. "What? Jimin? But why?"

"His house is on your way." I didn't know that he was living near by me. I mean, am I really something dumb like? How can this possible that some famous person or celebrity is living nearby you and you don't know that. "Huhh? On my way?"

"Yhhh! I forgot to told you that his house is on your way." He said. "Ohhh." I sighed. "He left already...so please stay there." Why so suddenly? Only me? "Ok." I sighed a little again, but also have a beautiful butterfly in my stomach. I was smiling again and again. But in another second moment I remembered that I have to ignored him as possible as I can.

Jimin's pov.

I was so excited that I was going to picked up her....miss y/n.

You have to be look more handsome jimin. Let's make some more impressions.....

I started to brush my fingers in the hair by seeing in the front mirror of the car. When I started the engine.....it was like I had not start a car but started a engine of my heart.

Let's gooooo jimin......
.
.
But why hyung told me today that she is living near by me.....ahhhhh..... hyuuunngggg....

I reached at her place in white sports car. She was sitting on the bench which she has in her garden among her house. But she didn't realised that I was already there because she were busy in her mobile. I pressed the horn button twice. And she looked up. She was looking damn gorgeous in that one peace.

This girl will kill me one day, for sure.......what a beautiful she is looking...!!! Ahh....

I already dropped my jaw on the floor, my mouth was half opened. She stood up and started to walk towards me. In a white heels, she was walking like a top models. In which I was almost lost. She came closer to the car and opened the door and distracted me from my thoughts.

"Hi.!" I greeted her nervously. My voice was so shaky. "Hi..!" She also greeted me in her soft tender voice which gives me already goosebumps in my whole body. My car started to smell like her perfume. It's sweet candy smell was making me more nervous

After she entered in the car, we both preferred to stay in a silence. Like we really don't know eachother and totally unfamiliar. I was constantly biting my skin of inner mouth.

Is that I have to talk about something? As I said to myself, I turned only my eyes and watched her from corner of my eyes.

Ohhh men....why I turned to her......

She is damn hot looking.....!!!!

My eyes were still staring her. I think she was uncomfortable. But suddenly I pressed the break when I realised that, we already reached at the place where we had to present.

"Here we are." I pointed my index finger at the hotel and said while unbuckling my seatbelt. She turned to see the place. And also started to unbuckle her seat belt. I just put my one foot out of the car, but sudden voice stopped me in my way.
"jimin please help me.!" She was rolling her eyes everywhere except contact with mine.

Me?!

My heart again started to flutter like crazy. I again stepped in the car and closed the door. "What happened?" As I asked.

Y/N's pov.

I stopped him from getting off from the car when I realised that seatbelt was not opening. "My belt is not unbuckling so-so please open it for me!" I requested him.

"Try to push it hard, it will." Jimin suggest me and I did the same. I pushed it more hardly but nothing happened. "Is it opened?" He asked while looking at the buckle. "N-noo." I just said nothing more. But I didn't know that, that 'no' will be dangerous for a common man. He said sorry and directly hovered me.

He literally leaned on me to open the buckle. His one hand was on the edge of my seat, so nearer to my thigh and second one was trying to open the buckle. I could smell him perfectly. Also can heard his chest was raising and falling down due to his heavy breathing. His long eyelids were so beautiful. His glossy pink baby lips were shining in moon light. I just stayed back in my seat in shocked like I saw the ghost in front of me. Not moving a point centimetre. I almost forgot how to breathe and gulped hardly.

"It's opened." I became relax and take a deep breath when he finally opened the buckle and move back in his seat. "Thank you." I thanked him and immediately get off from the car. We both walked inside. Everyone was already there.

-

"Welcome....." Everyone greeted us as we entered in the room but Taehyung stood up to bow both of us and said. "Don't be that much formal. It's ok." I said with little laugh. There were only two front seats left to seat so we had no choice to avoid eachother. I sat next to hobi and in front of jimin.

"So what would you like to order?" Namjoon asked me while I was seeing out side of the glassy window. "W-Why only me?....." I pointed at myself first and raised the eyebrows in confusion. "Just say. We all already know everyone's choice. You are new in our group and also one and only girl so we all go with what you will order! We would like to taste your taste." Jin said with smile.

"No no. You can order whatever you want. I'm here just for company." I really don't wanted to bother them. So I just skip it. "Hey please..! " Yoongi also requested. One by one they all started except jimin. After some quarreled I finally being ready to order.

Everyone was eating it so nicely. Meanwhile my eyes stopped on the person who was sitting in front of me.
His mouth was filled with lots of food and lips were pouty. My spoon was in my hand among my mouth but I was not eating it.

"Where are you gone?" And here my life saver shaked me- Hobi. "Aa-oh.. nothing!" I ate the food which I had in my spoon but didn't realised that there was piece of green chili. After that I realised that my mouth was burning, I coughed a lot and didn't know that what to do. My face turned in red. "Let me bring her some water." Hobi said and rushed to brought the water.

-

I was sitting by pressing the elbows on the table and forehead between them. "Is she okey now? What she drank?" Hobi asked everyone. But no one replied him. They were just staring at eachother and the table. "A-aa... Hyung...." Jungkook dare to say.

"What? And why are you like this y/n." Hobi sat next to me and hold by my arms. "Actually she couldn't handle her self by jealousy of green chilli so-so she drank all the whiskey of us." Jin said in some fear and looked at hobi. "Whaaat..!" Hobi shouted loudly. "Do you guys know...she had never take a little drink of beer in her life and you are saying that she drank all the whiskey?" He said in anxiety and look at the all bottom up glasses. Everyone leaned in shocked. Seven glasses of whiskey was not a little thing. Especially for me to handle it.

"Let me inform her mother." Hobi said and take out his phone. "No hyung. Then it it will be more difficult." Jungkook suggested worriedly. "No, I have to. I can't hide it from her mother."

"Hello aunty!" Hobi said in nervousness and started to talk with my mother. "Ahh...ok. Ok bye!" Everyone bombarded him with questions when he hang up the call. "What happened?" They all were eager to know just like he was about to announce any result. "Her mom is out of the city right now." He being more worried. "Wait....I have her friend's number also." In the another second he dialled my friend's number but it was not reachable.

"Now what to do. It's not connecting. And I can't leave her alone like this." He was not able to find any way meanwhile someone said in his tender voice. "Hyung don't worry I'll take her to her house." That was jimin. "No jimin. I'll come with you." I was not totally drunk so I could heard him properly. "Hyung your house is opposite side of her. It will take a long. And already it's late." Jimin said. "Yes. He is right." Taehyung added it. "But...how can...."

"Hyung don't worry. She is living near by me I'll take her safely and handle it. Just trust me." Jimin held hobi's hand and convenced to trust him. In last hobi made up his mind and said jimin to call him when he reached at her home.

Jimin left for my house with bearing my weight in his shoulder. When we reached at the car he sat me on the seat and fixed my position to make sure that I didn't fall.

You were going totally out of your control.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 6.9K 11
・"send your cutest delivery boy"・ status | completed | ©lottaery highest ranking - #33 in #jimin
881K 36.9K 60
"You didn't know? You're Park Jimin's biggest possession" Highest rankings #1 jiminau #1 jiminfanfic #4 korean #4 btsau
482K 15.2K 31
"I'll do it. I'll mark her as mine." Was it a good thing to do? Highest rankings #1 in #jkjk
298K 17.5K 46
"Why would you like trash like me?" Highest Ranking #5 for a Yoonmin book ♥ thank you my dear friends