๐”๐ง๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง...

By BlackRose_007

Sakagaki Masami, is a cheerful and friendly girl. She is most likely to be a person that if you left her with... More

Prologue
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
: Announcement :
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
A/N
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
-Sorry-
~Chapter 21~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~ Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜ โ€ข
~Chapter 38~
โœฐ๐‘ด๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’Ž๐’‚๐’”โœฐ
~Chapter 39~
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ก!๐ญ
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~ Chapter 44 ~
~ Chapter 45 ~
~ Chapter 46 ~
~ Chapter 47 ~
Not a chapter
~ Chapter 48 ~
Chapter 49
~ Chapter 50 ~
~ Chapter 51 ~
NOT A CHAPTER
~ Chapter 52 ~

~Chapter 34~

629 25 6
By BlackRose_007

Masami's Pov

"Wait till I get you, Princess~ I'll make you stay by my side and never leave me." some random assed voice echoed through my head as my eyebrows meet.

"How can you possibly make me stay by your side? Also, who in the motherfuck are you?" I said.

This is odd.. I'm in a dark room, my hands are tide behind my back. I'm sitting in this cold floor.

I don't know how the fuck I ended up here but bitch, this is creepy as fuck.

"My my~ you'll meet me sooner or later~" he cooed with his disgusting voice. I do feel his voice be familiar but I can't put a finger who.

"Tch.. Why am I here?" I asked with my face scowling.

"Don't worry princess, you're in a place wherr no one can reach nor hear you~" he smirked.

"Bitch I will-" I was cut off as he pulled out a gun from Satan knows where the fuck he pulled that.

"W-What are you gonna do?!" did I fucking stutter? Did I just really? Bitch I never stuttered in front of an enemy but if I do, this is bad news.

"Don't worry darling, your not gonna die~"

"What the act--"

*BANG!*

.

.

.

"--actual fuck?!!.... Huh?"

I tilted my head scanning my surroundings. How the fuck am I in my room?

I touched my body for possible gun shot but there was nothing. A sigh escaped my lips as I started to get out of bed but.. The fuck was I being pulled back and lay on my bed.

Thats when I felt arms wrap around my waist and another pair wrapped on my head.

Who the fuc--

I sweatdropped as soon as I saw Kuroo on my left side and Bokuto on the right side.

"Hey, let me go! I need to take fucking bath!!" I said as I struggled to get out from their strong grips.

I was about to be free when they pulled me back down and tighten their grip around my waist and wrapped their thicc-- ahem.. Their legs around my legs.

Bitch- how am I supposed to get ou--

Then a brilliant idea popped in my mind. I inhaled some air and...

"MAAAAMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

Soon as I screamed..

*BOOM!*

"What happened?!"

"Are you ok?!"

"What the fuck!!"

Akaashi, Sugawara, and Yaku appeared out of no where. They were funny because Suga was wearing a pink apron while holding a knife, Yaku has this maid apron and a bandana on his head while holding a damn feather duster, lastly, Akaashi was also wearing an apron and has gloves on.

"Can you help me? They became a snake all of a sudden, squeezing the fuck outta me." I said and did a grabby hands on them.

They soon martched towards me and smacked their heads. Akaashi smacked Bokuto as Yaku did to Kuroo. Sugawara was helping me get up.

"The fuck! Kuroo, wake yo ugly ass up!"

"Bokuto-san, wake up! Masami is going to die if you keep squeezing her like that!"

"Hey you two! Hands of my daughter!!"

.

.

.

"Morning baby~"

"Good morning, Masami."

"Angel-chaann~ morning~"

"Good morning Masami-chaaann~"

"Morning shorty.."

"Morning, beautiful."

"Good morning, you should probably eat."

"Morning guys~"

Soon as I walked down stairs I was greeted by them. I felt really happy hearing this first thing in the morning.

I never really get visitors in my house cause I live alone with my cousin. Its really new to me hearing a bunch of greetings early in thr morning.

I smiled at them and headed to the kitchen to eat. When I got there, there were few of the boys who are still eating. I sat in between Kageyama and Tsukkishima.

Bruh, they are tall as fuck, surely, I never even get to be as the same lever as their shoulders. Ugh.

"Hey they shortcake.." Tsukki said-- wait whut?! Did I hear it right, is my ears playing hallucinating? Maybe..

"Morning Kei~ Morning Tobio!" I smiled at them both before starting to dig in.

The food was good as usual, but I never really tasted the food this good whenever I eat alone. It tasted much better whenever I'm with a wild and noisy bunch.

.

.

.

"Ya'll gonna head back? Ok! Take care on your ways back! Especially the Inarizaki team and Karasuno!"

I bid my goodbyes to the teams before I went back insid to see Kenma.

Wtf?! He ain't leavin'?!

"Kenma, why are you still here?" I asked while walking to his direction in the couches.

"You'll be living here from now on... Thats what Michiko told me." he said in monotone voice.

The things keeps repeating inside my head like a broken record.

"What the actual fu-- MICCHHIIKKOOOOO!!!!" I shouted from the living room making Kenma cover his precious ears.

"WHAAT?!" she shouted back from the kitchen and came running with a tub of ice-cream.

"You let Kenma stay here without my permission?! You bitch!"

"Bitch I already asked you last night and you just nodded!!" she shouted walking towards the couch and plopped beside Kenma, putting the tub ice-cream on the cofee table.

"Pardon?! But I don't reme--"

-quick flashback-

"Hey Masami!!"

"HmmMm?"

"Can Kenma live here with us?"

"Hmm sure, whatever"

-end of flasback-

"What the fuck you took advantage of me because I was drunk!" I shouted pointed at her.

"No I did not! You were not that drunk last night!!" she shouted as she stood up from the couch.

"Bitch, you did!!"

"NO I DID NOT!"

"YOU DID!!"

"NO I DIDN'T!!! ASJXJENJXJE"

"YOU FUCKERANXJJEJJXKSIJE!!!"

.

.

And with that, we both fought but in the end, I made Kenma stay here.

Now I'm laying in my bedroom becahse I am bored. I don't wanna go out and I don't wanna stay here. What the fuck is wrong with me?

*Ting!*

I sat up and grabbed my phone on the side table and pressed the notification.

𝐡𝐎𝐫𝐧𝐲 𝐑𝐨𝐎𝐬𝐭𝐄𝐫 ❤︎

𝚂𝚘 𝙸 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚖𝚊 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎?

𝐌𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𓃠

𝚈𝚞𝚙, 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔?

𝐡𝐎𝐫𝐧𝐲 𝐑𝐨𝐎𝐬𝐭𝐄𝐫 ❤︎

𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐...
𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎?
𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚎??(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃

𝐌𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𓃠

𝙱𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙸--
𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚎... 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚔?

𝐡𝐎𝐫𝐧𝐲 𝐑𝐨𝐎𝐬𝐭𝐄𝐫 ❤︎

𝚈𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚛!
𝙷𝚘𝚕' 𝚞𝚙 𝙸'𝚖 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜.
𝙱𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 5.
𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

𝐌𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𓃠

𝙱𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑, 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘 𝚑𝙾𝚛𝚗𝚢 𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎!

𝐡𝐎𝐫𝐧𝐲 𝐑𝐨𝐎𝐬𝐭𝐄𝐫 ❤︎

𝙷𝚊𝚑𝚊 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔! 𝙶𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚑?

𝐌𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𓃠

𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚞 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚞𝚟 ❣︎

𝐡𝐎𝐫𝐧𝐲 𝐑𝐨𝐎𝐬𝐭𝐄𝐫 ❤︎

𝙾𝚖𝚠!! 𝚆𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗~

𝐌𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𓃠

𝙱𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚞!! ╭∩╮(ಠ_ಠ)╭∩╮

𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛✔︎

| (• ◡•)| Oᴡʜ ғᴜᴄᴋ!!

.

.

.

"KIIITTTEEENNN!!!!"

I nearly fall of the couch when I heard his voice shout from the entrance.

"Bitch calm yo shit down! We're watching a movie!" I hissed when he got closer to me and hugged me.

"Awwwhh, I can feel that you were waiting for me!" he said with his Infamous eat shit grin.

"Bruh, Michiko told me to go down because they wanna hang watch movie with me. Don't get your hopes up!" I said and rolled my eyes.

He pouted and and plopped beside me with his head on my shoulders. I smiled and scoop and spoon of matcha ice-cream. What happened next was unexpected.

The ice cream was near my mouth when he 'accidentally' moved making the ice-cream fell to my lips. He was trying to catch the ice-cream but it landed on my lips so he fucking pressed his damn soft lips into mine and licked the ice-cream around my lips.

*BOOM!!*

I can mentally hear an alarm inside my head as he smirked looking in my eyes with such lust.

"Owh shit! You broke the 'kissing' seal I made her!!" Michiko said as she facepalmed.

"What kissing seal? What ya mean?" Kuroo asked.

They talkedas I was there in the middle still processing what the fuck just happened.

I carefully touched my lips and skirked. Yup, the seal is broken by this idiot.

"So you mean is she has a kissing habit a long time ago and you had put a 'seal' on her to make her not kiss anyone?" Kuroo reviewed.

"Yup" Michiko nodded as she crossed her arms.

"... And when someone kisses her, the seal will break and her kissing habbit will be back?" Kuroo again said.

"Yes, and starting from now on, she will be kissing anyone she feels like kissing..." Michiko sighed and leand to Kenma.

"Oops..?" Kuroo had a smirk on his face as he gets closer to me. I smirked and smashed my lips into his making us look like we're gonna start a session.

"Fucking lovebirds! Not in front of us!!" I heard Michiko shout as I just smiled while Kuroo was kissing me passionately, then I sent held up my hand sending her a middle finger before continuing to kiss Kuroo.

"I am now questioning if you are really my cousin..."

___________________________________

Yeah I know the chapter doesn't have some action but lets just enjoy some peaceful time while the ear is starting.

Masami: Really? Kuroo and me kissed? Thats new! Write more about sumthing like this next time Author-san!

Michiko: Bitch no, I've had enough with just you and Kuroo. Kenma was about to puke hahahaha!

Masami: You should also kiss him bruh, I mean, you've been for like.. What? A year?

Michiko: Hmm, maybe I should!

Masami: Oh! Maybe you also shou--

STFU! Get some room for you guys to talk!

Ne waysss, bye guys!! 😘❤️✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 6K 42
On one hand, it would be nice to be a part of something, especially with your best friends. You would gain new friends and make high school memories...
17.5K 946 11
ใ€Œ Knights from all over the continent wants to participate in the Swordsmanship Competition in the Capital in order to be noticed by the most powerfu...
573K 17.5K 107
Everybody knows Naruko's goal: She wants to be the best Hokage ever! But she is still a petty genin. Therefore, she has a long and dangerous path to...
1.7K 40 6
โ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ชโž โ”€โ”€โ”€ โˆ™ ~ฮตรฏะท~ โˆ™ โ”€โ”€โ”€ you see, love always works out in the end, right? ________________ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ: 2/12...