-The Forest's Girl-

By pastelmelonm

(Finished!) Anyways here's the plot (Grammar is also junky) This is a nightmare sans X Fem! Reader Just to cl... More

🌲{-Info About You and Other Stuff-}🌲
🌲{-Prologue-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 1- Basket of Gifts-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 2- Getting to Know You-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 3- Knowing You All The More-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 4- Flustered-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 5- Not a Great Outlook-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 6- All is wrong-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 7- Finding Out-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 9- Facing Your Nightmare-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 10- Frightened Is The Word-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 11- Promised Baking-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 12- Obstacles-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 13- Nothing of Conscience-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 14- The Star Sanses Strike Again!-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 15- Regaining Trust-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 16- Bloom-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 17- A Breath of Fresh Air-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 18- Slightly Unprepared-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 19- Peace at Last-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 20- Some Time Alone and Some Sleds-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 21- Seizing the Moment-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 22- Wedding Dress Shenanigans-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 23- A Last Encounter With Him-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 24- Memories Made In Bondage-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 25- Things Could Never Be Better-}🌲
🌲{-Epilogue-}🌲
A/n (will delete this A/n later)
Art :0
Working on the sequel
Still currently working on sequel + another book

🌲{-Chapter 8- Nightmare's Gang-}🌲

4.5K 168 192
By pastelmelonm

thank you guys for your support of this story! I absolutely cherish your comments!

Also go check out my art book on my profile for more art of this book :00 ✨
(Will be posting more art soon!)

Oh and!
(H/c) = Hair Color
(H/l) = Hair Length (so if it's short or long)
(E/c) = Eye Color
(F/c) = Favorite Color
Just incase you forgot and a helpful reminder!
___________________________

"Why can't auto correct go away and let me spell words wrong?"

___________________________

(2 years later :00 )

Nightmare's POV

Sitting on my throne I groaned in frustration. 'I don't know how much longer I can take these idiots' I rested my chin on my knuckle and sighed. Dust and Killer were arguing about some nonsense between them. Something about cards and how one cheated, nothing I could care about at all. "Just admit it! You cheated there is no way you had a royal flush!" Dust screamed at Killer. "I don't know what your talking about! I played fair and square!" Killer shouted angrily back. I rubbed my temples, finally having enough. "WILL YOU TWO SHUT IT! I'M GOING TO SHOVE THOSE CARDS DOWN EACH OF YOUR THROATS!" I hit my fist against the thrones arm rest. Groaning once more I got up. "SomEoNeS sUrE hApPy ToDaY hUh." Error stood next to my throne, after all he was my second in command. "I need to get out of here and away from all these idiots." I looked around and saw horror snoring on the couch and cross just casually sitting with his legs on horrors head. "MaYbE yOu CaN gO tErRoRiZe SoMe AuS? iT mIgHt HeLp." I pondered on his question for a moment. "Maybe your right. I could always use the access negativity. I will be back make sure these idiots stay in line." I dismissed Error with a wave of my hand and opened up a portal and left. Leaving the castle I decided I would head to Underswap, cause some chaos you know? I arrived through the portal in the Underswap beginning of the snowdin town and began to cause chaos.

No one's POV

The Star Sanses immediately heard the screams of the monsters in snowdin and rushed outside. (Y/n) followed closely behind peeking out from behind Dream. He held an arm out in a protective manner and spoke "Ink we need to get (Y/n) out of here!" Ink nodded and drew his paint brush. "BUT WHAT ABOUT ALL THESE MONSTERS? ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THEM SUFFER?!" Blue cried out in panic. "Chara can just reset! There's no way to fix the damage! She is safe at Toriel's house for now! But (Y/n) doesn't belong to this AU. She needs to go!" Ink yelled and then nodded to Dream, and Dream nodded back. "Blue take (Y/n) into the trees! Stay out of sight! We will find you guys and then we will take (Y/n) safely back to the Doodle sphere!" Blue nodded and grabbed the small female human's wrist. "Let's Go Human!" Blue's voice was hushed, the girl didn't quite know why but she followed without hesitation.

Ink and Dream got Nightmare's attention, but he wasn't happy at all. "You've got to be joking. How did you get here so fast?!" Nightmare seemed pissed off so naturally Ink and Dream went into battle mode. "That's none of your concern brother! Leave this AU now!" Dream readied his bow and aimed it towards Nightmare. Ink did the same with his paint brush and they began to fight Nightmare. While they were busy battling, you and Blue ran through the woods and towards the door of the ruins. But, as you both came in view of it you saw the fight had moved by Swap papys' station. "Oh No! Dream And Ink Seem Like They Are In Trouble! We Need To Get You Out Of Here Now!" You scarcely said a word but a gasp came from you when Ink almost got hit with one of Nightmare's tentacles. You stepped back in surprise at the fight but when you did a loud and clear *Snap!* came from the small branch you accidentally stepped on. Nightmare heard this and snapped his head over in your direction. Locking gazes, his eye became wide, both of yours did as well but in fear. His was either hatred or surprise, and you didn't quite know how to react. "QUICKLY! WE MUST GET FAR AWAY!"

A small gasp escaped your lips as Blue grabbed you by the wrist once again and ran. "NO!" You could hear Dream and Ink shouting as Nightmare broke out in rage. You felt scared out of your mind for them, and even yourself. He saw you, now he knows that your with the Star Sanses! 'This can't be happening! He looks so different from the Nightmare I used to know' A tear fell down your cheek as you and Blue ran but you quickly wiped it away with a hand. Dream and Ink soon teleported to you and they seemed like in bad condition. "Let's go he is not far behind! We need to go quickly!" Dream ushered you and Blue, and Ink created a portal. You grabbed onto Blue and went through.

Your POV

Coming out of the portal I saw thousands of pages hanging from the sky. I heard huffing behind me and when I turned around Dream collapsed on me. I caught him in my arms and gently sat down, "He is in poor condition, how could Nightmare even do this much damage?" I looked at Dream sadly, stroking his skull. "You don't even know what Nightmare is capable of." Ink sighed. 'Both of us don't know what the other is capable of' I furrowed my brows, thinking about my powers I have kept hidden for so long. Ink helped me hold Dream up and he created a couch with his paint brush in the opposite hand. Setting Dream down on the couch Ink collapsed as well. "Ink, are you both going to be okay?" I asked, fidgeting with my fingers. "We will be fine (Y/n). We just need to rest." Ink gave a small and weak smile as to reassure me, it helped a little. "Is there anything I can get you? Maybe help you in some way?" I tilt my head. "Just stick close to Blue. He will take care of you. I'm just going to take a small nap to help regain my strength." I nodded as he closed his eyes and soon fell fast asleep. Meanwhile, Blue came through a portal with blankets and pillows, "I Thought These Might Help Human!" His whispers came as tiny shouts, but I smiled at the fact he's trying his best. "Thank you Blue, these will indeed help," I softly spoke as to not wake Ink and Dream. I put the blankets over the two snoozing skeletons and the pillows, I put behind them, trying to make them as comfortable as possible. "We should probably give them a good hour or so to sleep." Blue nodded, putting a hand to his chin he had an idea "How About We Play A Game Human?!" His eyes because blue stars. "That sounds nice. And just call me (Y/n)." I laughed lightly, "Okey Dokey (Y/n)! What About The Guessing Game?" Blue suggested enthusiastically. "Uhm sure?" I smiled awkwardly. But I didn't know how to play this game of his.

Nightmare's POV (Ooo- uh ohhh)

'She's alive. All this time I have been grieving and thinking I lost her forever and then there she, is RIGHT. BEFORE. ME. AND WHAT DID I DO? I LOST HER ONCE AGAIN!' My fist slammed into the wall of the throne room. It was bruised I was sure of that, for, this wasn't the first hit. I yelled in frustration and grasped my skull. 'I made a promise to her that I would find her and take her if she didn't come back. And I plan on keeping that promise. No matter the cost" I regained my composure, balled my fists and mumbled "I will not just let you slip through my fingers. I'm going to find you my Dear..." I turned to Error, who was standing there for some time. "Get the idiots. I'm calling a meeting." He nodded and mumbled a 'YeS bOsS' and teleported away. I walked down the hall and emerged myself in my thoughts once more about (Y/n). 'Once I have her in my arms, I'll never let her go again. I'll show her what my other self could not muster the courage to do. After all, she said she loved me back' a smile had came across my face as I continue to walk down the dimly lit halls of my castle.

I quickly cleared my thoughts as I came to the meeting room. Opening the wide wooden doors I looked over the long table. Counting 5 in total I walked over to my chair and sat down. Putting a hand up close to my grin I spoke "I have a mission for you all. I need someone who is with the Star Sanses to be brought here, ALIVE. I'm looking at you, Horror, Killer and Dust." I immediately snapped my head towards them sending a sharp glare. "Any reason as to why we need this certain person?" Dust put a hand underneath his chin, raising an eyebrow in the process. "Yeah what's so important about this super special 'person'?" Killer crossed his arms, agreeing with dust. "Because 'she' has something of mine." I slightly lied and crossed my arms, smirking while looking up at them. "So they are a she? A girl? Young or old?" Killer questioned. "About 24 now," I looked over to everyone before I continued, "As for the description, (H/L) (H/c), (E/c), And as for height, on the short side." I finished and eyed the skeletons sitting in different directions. "How short are we talkin'? " Now Horror spoke "A little smaller then half my size." They all looked at each other "Damn, that's really really short." Dust snickered. A low growl escaped my teeth "What was that Dust?" My eye pierced his own eyes, making him shift uncomfortably. "N-Nothin' Boss!" He avoided eye contact. "Good, now, first we find out where the Star Sanses are located and then we make our move..."

Your POV

Ink and Dream woke up after and hour or so of passing out on the couch and currently, we are talking. "So your telling me that Nightmare now has a gang of other skeletons and both of you fight each other until one gives up or wins?" I tilt my head in confusion "Yes, usually they lose or give up but that's the way it goes." Dream yawned and smiled. "I wonder what I will do now that DreamTale is destroyed. I suppose I could go back to my cabin but what, live there alone with not a single soul around me?" I sighed and smushed my face into the palms of my hands. "Maybe you could stay with us! It would be nice to have another addition to the Star Sanses even if you are a human and you don't have magic!" Dream smiled broadly and a small yellow hue crossed his face. "Erm... Actually Dream, about the no magic thing? I do have powers. I just never showed or told anyone. Not even Nightmare..." I looked away shyly. "W-Wait you do?!" Ink came into the conversation with shock. "Like what?!" "YES HUMAN! TELL US ABOUT YOUR POWERS!" Blue excitedly flapped his arms around. "Well, they are based around earthly things like flowers for the most part. I can't really control them too well. I can really only create things like flowers and vegetables. Or that's all I have tried." I hugged and shrugged my shoulders. "Okay well how about we teach you to learn to control your powers with more ease?" Dream smiled, offering a deal to me. "That sounds wonderful! Thank you!" I smiled brightly and laughed a little.

No one's POV

The girl and the Star Sanses grew close in the short time she was to be there, they taught her how to control her powers and she even discovered new abilities. But what they didn't know was that Nightmares 'henchmen' had been searching for (Y/n) and their base's location, and finally found it.

"Okay! That should suffice for today! Good job (Y/n)!" Ink smiled and wiped some sweat off his boney forehead. "Thank you! I feel much more confident about my powers then I did before." (Y/n) spoke with a lightness in her voice and a bright smile as the flowers in her hair disappeared as to signify she stopped using her magic. She grew more accustomed to her powers and felt proud for that. "Yes you truly have mastered your abilities to the best!" Dream laughed genuinely. "VERY IMPRESSIVE HUMAN (Y/N)!" Blue nodded in agreement. "Aw, you guys are way to nice." the girl laughed playing with the sleeve of her blouse tucked in her (F/c) overall dress skirt. "Now let's head back inside for some refreshments, because I'm dying!" Ink laughed gesturing towards the house, or 'base' as they like to call it. "Sounds good!" Dream gave a thumbs up while (Y/n) nodded and Blue jumped around.

The small group headed inside and had some nice cold lemonade. All were talking, laughing and having a fine time but the human, she was too busy being immersed in her thoughts to join the rest. "Is everything okay (Y/n)?" Dream came up and asked, feeling her worry and fear like the guardian he was. Her face became bitter as she looked up at the positive skeleton, "Something is not right. I feel like everything will soon become chaotic, and quickly at that..."

The girl could never be more correct at that moment.

Something, or I should say someone, was coming.

___________________________

This takes so long to publish because I have to proof read it to make sure there are no 'Errors'

*snorts*

I just couldn't help myself I'm sorry

-PastelMelon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 6.8K 63
(EDIT: STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN! PLEASE CONSIDER REREADING THE REWRITTEN CHAPTERS [chpts. 1-31] ON MY PG!) You are a young teenager girl. You have a...
16.5K 394 32
'Bad Boys Ain't Good But Good Boys Ain't No Fun.' "Don't look, but it's the king of being horny behind you." I automatically looked behind me, making...
24.3K 876 19
Heya! This book will be a bit of a slow burn, which means that all the ~romance stuff~ won't happen until a little later in the story. ~~~ Twenty yea...