🌲{-Prologue-}🌲

I don't really know the story of dream and nightmare's mom so bare with me ack—

___________________________

"Writing a book is like— Well, erm... I think writing in general is self explanatory..."
___________________________

There were once two skeletons and their mother. The mother kept the two in order and she held them both up. But one day she became very ill and the two skeletons tried everything they could to keep her alive.

Unfortunately she died, and as she lay there dying she said in her last moments; "Keep each other safe and I will always be with you." She then took her final breath and feel into a deep sleep. Her body did not decay, instead it turned into a tree with golden and black apples when she was buried and the skeletons vowed to protect it.

Two years later, a girl quite young had moved in. Both the skeletons and her were very young. She had just lost her own mother to the cold grip of death as well. But, she did not want to go to an orphanage so she rolled up her sleeves and worked in her garden. Using her powers that were unknown to anyone but her, she made many flowers and vegetables. Opening up a flower shop as she grew older she came to meet and know the negative feeling skeleton named Nightmare.

Both grew very fond of each other, but what the girl didn't know was that a certain skeleton grew very strong feelings for her.

___________________________

Hahahaha may the fun begin~
PastelMelon~