Their lost angels | Book 1

Av dontworryboutit123

*needs editing* "Watch your fucking mouth"Antonio said slamming his fist on the desk. The twins just looked a... Mer

cast and aesthetics.
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
cast and aesthetics .
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
Authors Note
100k reads
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
Authors Note
chapter 47.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
chapter 51.
chapter 52.
Outfits
Someone is copying my book
chapter 53.
chapter 54.
Update on book 2
chapter 55.
chapter 56.
chapter 57.
chapter 58.
chapter 59.
chapter 60.
chapter 61.
chapter 62.
chapter 63.
chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
chapter 66.
Her Dark Angel Preview
chapter 67.
Epilouge
UPCOMING BOOKS
bonus chapter +1
bonus chapter +2
bonus chapter +3
bonus chapter +4
bonus chapter +5
bonus chapter +6

chapter 48.

22.9K 594 363
Av dontworryboutit123

"I think we found her, "Alessio said walking into the kitchen with Alessandro following behind.

"Ok, where is she "Alessa asked as she stopped eating her fruit bowl.

"Well after she ambushed the mission and shot you, she hopped on the first flight out of New York to L.A," Alessio said sliding the tablet over to the twins.

"She checked into the Beverly Hotel under a fake name and has been there ever since, "Alessandro said.

"Marie Da'Vinci "Alex snickered."Seems like we have a fan, "she said as she slid the Tablet to Alessa.

"Is she dumb?"Alessa asked."She used my middle name and her maiden name as a fucking alias." she said astonished.

"Fan behavior, "Alex said ."Alright, when do we move"She asked just as Anthonie, Antonio, Gio, and Gianni walked in from a mission?

"Tonight, so pack your shit and let's get going, "Antonio said and then they all dispersed.

Alessa and Alex quickly went a packed their outfits for their time in L.A. and then met in the living room and called the group chat.

"Hey" Sienna greeted as she was the first to join and then everyone else came on the call.

"Are you guys coming to L.A. or staying here?"Alessa asked as she threw her hair up into a messy ponytail.

"Yeah, we are going to meet you after you guys capture her," Vadim said as he shared the screen with Viktor.

"Ok, See you guys soon," Alex said before blowing a kiss to the screen and ending the call.

"Alright, Let's get this show on the road, "Abby said as she came downstairs matching the girls in a sweatsuit. Hers was a pretty cream color while Alessa's was a brown color and Alex's was a navy blue set.

"We have to wait for the goon squad to hurry up and pack all their hair gels first" Alessa joked.

"Looks like we'll be a while then," Abby said as she sat down.
"You look different Abby," Alex said "You have this newfound glow to you, "She said as she observed her."Oh Ummm it's a new skincare item I'm trying out" She said as she applied some hand cream."Well, it suits you"Alex and Alessa said.
"I don't think I'll ever get used to that"Abby said as she laughed along with the twins.

"Alright let's go," Anthonie said as they all came running down the stairs.
"About time, "The twins said and headed to the garage.

"You know what, we're going to let that one slide," Anthonie said as all the guys started at the twins like they grew two heads.

"Ok, enough chit chat let's go kill our mom, "Alessa said snapping her fingers before heading bout to the SUV.

"These girls will be the death of us"Alessio muttered as they walked out.
"Driving us straight to an early grave," Anthonie mumbled.

After a long flight, they finally made it to L. A and to their home in the hills."It always astounds me how much money we have"Alessa mumbled as they stared in awe at the home.

"Ok, let's go show you guys your rooms, "Anthonie said as the twins followed the boys.

"We had them re-did when you guys came back to New York with us," Antonio said as they walked down the many hallways to get to their rooms.

"We didn't have enough time to redo your rooms back in New York, but since we're going to be here until January since your off for a break, we can have them redone while we're out here," Antonio said before he and Anthonie opened the doors to the girl's rooms.

"HOLY SHIT, "Alessa said as she entered her room."I LOVE IT "Alex said as they ran out of their rooms and jumped into their brother's arms and hugged them.

"I'm glad you guys like it, "Anthonie said as he hugged them tightly.

"Alright you guys do share a bathroom just like at the other house, "Antonio said as they left to leave the girls to unpack.

After the girls unpacked and saw each other's rooms they went downstairs and went over the plan for tomorrow.

" So Alex and Alessa you guys are going to check-in at the hotel under her name," Giovanni said as he told them the plan he came up with."They change their clerk at the front desk every few hours so they won't notice the change in appearance," He expected.

"You get the key and enter her room and then Alessio will become by the room posed as the bell boy. Then you guys will pack her shit and just throw her in a suitcase, unconscious, not dead Alessa, "Giovanni said giving Alessa a pointed stare." From there you guys will check out and leave "he said wrapping up his plan.

"Ok, that was a good idea bro," Gianni said giving props to his brother.
"I know, "Giovanni said with a cocky smile.
"Alright let's get some rest then," Antonio said.

They all said goodnight before going to their rooms and getting a good night's rest.

Alessa and Alex woke up the next morning with bright smiles on their faces and feeling refreshed after a good night's sleep. They walked into their bathroom and did their normal shower routine and used their rose water and pink salt body wash. They washed their hair using their mango-scented shampoo and conditioner and then moved on to skincare.

They walked into their closets and picked out their outfits for the day.

Alex chose to wear a black dress with a plaid trench coat and some black knee-high heels. She chose some oversized black glasses for dramatics.

Alessa chose to wear a black dress shirt with an oversized black suit jacket. She put on some black tights and paired the fit with some black doc martens. She decided on some pointy black glasses for her look.

They both put on their usual chains and added a few more layers to them.

For hair, they both decided to do slick back low buns to give off that sophisticated look. They kept it simple with makeup and only did concealer and a blood-red lip. To finish up they spritzed on some Princess perfume by Killian.

"Alessio," Gianni yelled as the twins walked downstairs."The twins have officially taken your spot as drippiest family member" He yelled as everyone came into the room.

"I mean they learned from the best, "He said brushing off invisible dust on his bell boy get up.

"Just nod and smile y'all "Alessandro joked.
"Time to go," Antonio said as they all walked into the Garage and he threw the twin's keys to a matte black Lamborghini.

"Fuck yes, "Alex said as she caught the keys in her hand.

They all got into their cars and pulled off and followed each other to the hotel. Anthonie and Alessandro dropped off Alessio at the back entrance of the hotel and the rest pulled into the front.

The twins walked into the hotel and captured almost everyone's eyesight as they walked with a purpose and poise. They reached the front desk and Alessa pulled glasses down and addressed the man at the desk.

"Hello, I seem to have misplaced my room key, and my sister her left hers in the hotel room, "Alessa said making sure her Italian accent was heard as she gave the man a dazzling smile.

"Umm y-yes, what's your name "He asked as he stumbled over some words making Alex smirk at him flustering him some more.

"Marie Da'Vinci" Alessa said giving him the name.
"Aww yes, the presidential suite, "He said as he gave her the key.

The presidential what now?

"Thank you so much, "The twins said before leaving the desk and walked to the elevator.

"Too easy, "Alex said as she pressed the button to the top floor. "The fuck is this bitch getting her money from"Alessa asked.

"She probably had some offshore accounts, "Alex said as they waited for the elevator to come to  stop.

They walked out of the elevator and down to the end of the hall and swiped the key card and entered the room. They looked around for a while and then Alex started to make room in one of the suitcases for the body while Alessa called to check out.

"Hello, this is Marie Da'vinci in the presidential suite. I'm calling to change my check-out time to 1:30 today if that is possible "She asked as she waited for the other person's response.

"That's perfect, thank you, "She said as she hung up. They waited around for a couple of more minutes and then they finally heard the door opened and hid.

Alex pulled her gun out of her coat and pistole whipped the bitch knocking her out.

"Perfect, "Alessa said as Alessio knocked onto the door. She opened it and he came in with a luggage carrier and helped the twins move the body into the suitcase.

"Damn, You knocked her out cold, "He said as she perfectly fit in the suitcase.

"Too bad we couldn't kill her yet," Alessa pouted ."Ok let's go, "She said and they collected everything and checked the safe before leaving, collecting everything in it.

Alessa and Alex headed back to the front desk and turned in the keys before successfully leaving the hotel.

A few hours later

"When is this old hag going to wake up"Gianni whined.

As soon as he said that she started moving and groaning. It took her a while before coming to her senses and realizing that she was in a basement tied to a chair and not a nice fluffy mattress at her hotel.

"I thought you would've been dead, "She said with a weak smile.

Alessa took the nearest weapon next to her which happened to be a metal pole and smacked her across the face with it.

"Didn't you hear? "Alessa said as she grabbed her by her hair painfully tight and whispered in her ear."We're invincible bitch"

the house

Alex's Outfit

Alessa's Outfit

The car

Just a heads up.I have finals this week so the next update probably won't be until next friday but i'm not sure. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and this was pretty long . I also will be moving on the 23rd so I have to pack and everything so updates might be limited for now but I'm going to try my best to update for you guys .

Xoxo

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

209K 5.2K 20
Lance McClain was an Omega. He has been pretending to be a Beta since he first presented at the age of 13 due to his family shunning him, leaving him...
140K 3.4K 37
Damara Romano is labeled Angelo della battaglia (Battle Angel) for good reason. She's the walking grim reaper in her words. She's cold. She blocks ev...
879K 16K 42
Aria Stella: 18,very sweet shy girl, gets abused by her father, doesn't know why her life is as bad as it is. Damion Russò: 24, Italian mafia don, c...
13.7K 323 20
Isabella Blake Has a a past that no one knows not even herself. Being a beautiful girl that once got abused by her ex boyfriend to now hav...