𝚈𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ 𝚊 π™Όπš˜πš—πšœπšπšŽπš›...

By yoyoyeager

AU| completed | (Contains little Manga spoilers) When you were young you had a best friend his name was Eren... More

part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28

Part 8

1.8K 52 18
By yoyoyeager

"Eren. Of course I care about you."

-

"Then show me. Be by my side (Y/N)" Eren Said, looking deep into your eyes.

"Eren I can't, what you did- I can't support you." You said in despair. You didn't know what to do, who knows what Eren will do if he gets mad again?

Eren rolled his eyes. "Crybaby you will see that you need me when the enemies attack again and try to kill us all." He said.

"Eren, they have left us alone for years. Nothing will happen. So and if ,you want to kill them all or what?" You asked him.

"I'm going to turn them all into mush" he laughed. You looked at him disturbed. What has become of him? You asked yourself.

"What are you looking so distraught about, are you going to start crying again? Crybaby?"-

"Don't call me that. We're here." You said as you turned your back to Eren.

You ignored him completely. You got off the boat and made your way to your friends. You got to tell them what Eren was.

"Hey (Y/N)! I thought you would be there longer?" Armin asked, confused.

"Armin, you're one of my best friends, can I talk to you? It's important but you can't tell anyone." You answered him.

"Of course. You can always trust me." He said politely. You took his hand and went with him to a place where no one could overhear you.

"So. You know Yeager? Who joined us some time ago" you asked Armin.

"Yeah, sure, what about him, have you fallen in love-"

"No Armin, it's not funny. Do you know another person with that name?" You asked him. You got a little red in the cheeks from Armin's question.

"Hmm? Eren was called Yeager. I miss him." Answered Armin, looking at the clouds and thinking for a while about the good times with Eren.

"Armin. Please don't tell him, he's Eren. And he did- He did bad things." You said as you burst into tears. Armin looked at you in shock. He didn't want to believe it, but he didn't hesitate to take you in his arms and comfort you.

"(Y/N) How? He was eaten, you said that." Sighed Armin, He couldn't believe what you just said.

You couldn't answer, this pain didn't allow you to speak.

"All right, tell me later." Armin said with respect for your feelings. "Come with me." He said as he took your hand and walked with you to an empty cafe. You both ordered a coffee and sat down on a sofa. Armin didn't ask any questions about it the whole evening, because he knew about your feelings for Eren at that time, and how it must have hurt you to know that he was alive.

Despite everything, Armin had thousands of questions. But he knew that now was not the time to know everything. But how could he face "Yeager" without seeming conspicuous?

-

Meanwhile, at Eren's.

-

Eren watched you get off the boat and run away. He wondered what he did wrong. He just wanted to protect all of you. He knew that if the people here knew about his secret, he would have to kill them so that he could live quietly with you. But nothing reassured Eren. He knew that in four years he would die because of the curse. He was disappointed in you for not fighting by his side even though you always promised him, but he also knew that if he told you how long he could live, you would be sad, so he didn't want to tell you yet, but if it was the last thing he could do to get your attention, he would tell you.

After thinking for a long time, Eren decided to go home, he needed more time to think, but on the way there he saw you and Armin walking hand in hand to a place where no one was, so he decided to follow you to see what you had to "discuss". Eren had a bad feeling about the whole thing and he knew how disappointed he would be if you told Armin his secret, but then that's exactly what happened. Eren was speechless and very pissed, Luckily you didn't tell Armin about his Titan powers, otherwise Eren would have had to kill his former best friend. But the statement that he did bad things did not go out of his head. why are you talking about him like that? So many questions.

-

POV (Y/N)

Armin decided to accompany me home, for which I was very grateful. When we arrived at my front door we hugged goodbye. "Thank you" I told him. he nodded and smiled at me.

I went into my room and sat down at my desk. I couldn't get the images out of my mind, all the people who died because of me, and how I almost died just because I was from a different "Human" than the others there. Slowly I began to understand why Eren hated Marley so much. But I will never understand how he could kill them, it's just inhumane. I knew I could never tell Armin the whole thing because my fear wouldn't allow it, so I decided to write him a letter.

Dear Armin,

I can't tell you personally for reasons you know. I'll just tell you everything that happened so I can get rid of it.

(You write the story of how Eren survived. Blah blah blah how he became a titan)

Armin I couldn't believe it at first but then when I went with Michael to visit his family we were attacked and almost killed but then Eren turned into a Titan and killed hundreds of people.

(Blah blah sorry I don't want to write this to everyone again xD You know what happened).

Armin I beg you, don't tell anyone, especially not Eren!

I look forward to seeing you again soon, yours (Y/N).

While you were writing, thousands of tears came out of your eyes, at least that's how it felt to you. You got up because you wanted to put the letter in Armin's mailbox. You put on your shoes and open your door when suddenly you bump into a tall creature.

"Where do you think you're going? We have something to discuss. And what is that in your hand, let me see." Eren said as he pushed you back into your room. You got scared. Eren snatched the letter from your hand, at the same moment he locked your door and took the key. He was very aggressive.

You couldn't speak. Your fear was too big as you watched Eren read the letter. Eren was getting angrier second by second.

"This is how you keep your promises huh?" Eren said as he got closer and closer to you. You took a step back and he took a step forward until you hit the wall. Eren brought his face close to yours, but you turned your head to the side to avoid looking him in the eye. Eren took your head and turned it in his direction. He slammed his fist against the wall at next to your head.

"Eren stop, you're hurting me" you whispered, you begged him. But he didn't stop, he watched as tears left your eyes.

Eren looked deep into your eyes, he could feel your fear, but he didn't care at that moment, he was so disappointed in you. You wanted to betray him. He didn't like that. Eren started to yell at you.

"Do you realize what would have happened if I hadn't come now? Huh? I would have killed Armin!" He shouted aggressively. "But you know what, I wouldn't have cared." He hung on his sentence.

"Eren please... Stop it," you cried. Eren looked at you. A tear left his eye. Suddenly you both collapsed in tears and fell to the floor. Eren cried out in aggression and you cried out in fear. You could no longer control your emotions. After a few minutes Eren calmed down, he took the letter in his hand. "Why did you want to betray me?" He asked me seriously.

"I can't handle what you've... done." you said softly. Again Eren became aggressive. He grabbed your wrist.

"Ouch! Eren you're hurting me!" You shouted in pain.

"What do you want me to say? This doesn't hurt nearly as much as my heart" Eren screamed as he started to laugh.

"I thought you would always be with me. HAHA Wrong thinking Eren, why are you so stupid to think that (Y/N) still keeps her promise from back then. HAHA" he said to hiself. You were confused.

(Cursed is flashback dont forget ;P)

"Eren I will always be by your side! No matter how many enemies I make."

"(Y/N) Promise me!"

"I promise you!"

"We were young and too naive. But believe me (Y/N) you will learn later who your enemies are. I noticed it later with you too" he said as he squeezed your wrist tighter. You remembered your promise, your old feelings came up again when you looked into his turquoise eyes.

"Eren, I am not your enemy."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I hope u enjoyed this chapter. It was reallllllly fun to write ;) If so Vote! I would be verrrry thankful! Btw if u guys want to text me or something u can follow me on Instagram @xlevi.aot :3 Have a good day/night.

Seee yallll in chapter 9!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 2.4K 20
just a one shot book i wrote of my love Eren when i was 14 :) (here's the old description) don't see a lot of books at all with just Eren Jaeger x Re...
49K 1K 19
Cursed with a troubled past that was forgotten, (f/n) (l/n) thought she lived a normal life, a life everyone had to live through. A life where they w...
6.2K 126 13
My name is Y/N L/N, and I live outside of The Walls. My whole life I have been hiding in fear from my worst enemies...Mankind. You might be wondering...
100K 3.9K 62
Like water is forced to flow and life is destined to fade, humans follow a strict path carved in stone ever since they were born. This curse is calle...