Your spirit is what I love |D...

By 3Shoto3

Everyone came back for their 8 year , except one person - Harry Potter . After the war he desapeard , no one... More

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 7 Pt.II
Day 8
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 12 Pt.II
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 18 pt.ll
Day 19
Day 20
Day 20 pt.II
End of the book

Day 9

6.4K 261 41
By 3Shoto3

13.10.1989

Dear diary ...

Well , I haven't writen for a pretty long time , but there was so much going on . I need to write everything down ...

Me , Pansy and Blaise tried to make Harry's memories came back , and some of them did . But just litlle one's . He remembered the golden snitch bit didn't know what is it for . Then , at night he had a dream where he saw forest and two people standing there . Then one of them shoot some kind of light and other man turned into ferret . Pansy and Blaise wouldn't stop laughing ... Very funny ...

Oh ! Right . Harry all this time was telling that these two ( Pansy and Blaise ) look like a couple ? Well , now they are one . And I can't deny it . They do look cute together .

One day , because of Blaise , Harry stayed outside if our room in the slytherin common room . And people saw him . Few of them were amazed by Harry and few wanted to kick him out cause it's Potter . Well after explaining , everyone loved him . He doesn't stay all tge time in our room now . He can walk wherever he wants , except outside of the dormitory .

Students from slytherin are covering him from our profesor . We don't want him to find out . He isn't making it hard thought . He listen to us and stays inside .

How much I want to talk to Weasley and Granger , I can't . Because if I'll ask them about what happened they'll know that I have Harry and I don't want them to know . I guess I'll need to figure it out by myself .

" Draco ! "
" What ?! "
" Come down here ! "

Draco sighed and stood up from his chair . He made his way to the common room and saw Pansy standing next to the main door .

" What's up ? "
" Lovegood is here . "
" Who ? "
" Luna Lovegood , ravenclaw girl , blonde hair ? The one that Harry remembers ? "
" Oh yeah , let her in . "

Pansy opened the door and blond girl smiled .
" Hello Draco . "
" Hi Luna , what brings you here ? "
" Well ... I can't ... Hermione and Ron told me to spy on you , but I don't see the reason ... I am so sorry ! "

Luna hung her head down in shame and turned to walk out .
" Hey wait , it's okay . I'm glad that you told me that . "
Said Draco . Luna turned around and smiled .
" Can I know why they wanted me to spy ? "
" Probably cause of Harry ... "

Luna gasped and her eyes widen .
" You mean Harry ?! Harry Potter ?! "
" Yes ? "
" I didn't see him this year ! Where is he ?! I missed him so much ! "
The excited blond started jumping around .

" Hey Luna , sorry to interupt your happines , but there's a problem . "
" What is it ? "
" Harry doesn't remember almost anything . "
" How come ? "
" Granger and Weasley hitted him with some kind of spell , and now he's part wolf and lost almost all his memories . "
" Oh ... is he here ..? "

Draco nooded and waved to girl to follow him . Luna happily did it . They went upstairs to the one of the rooms . When Draco opened the door he saw Harry making a hairstyle to some slytherin girl . They were chatting and laughing . Draco smiled at the sight and a small blush came on his face .

Harry turned his head around and saw Draco and Luna .
" Oh , hi guys ! I'm done Amber . May we talk later ? "
" Sure thing Harry and thank you for hair ! "
" Anytime ! "

The girl walked out and leaved three alone .
" So ... Who's this ? "
" Oh this is - "
Draco stepped aside and Luna waved her hand at Harry .
" Luna ! "
" Huh ? He remembers me ? "
" Yeah , he does . Not much but still . "

Luna runned and hugged small boy .
" I've missed you so much ! "
Harry giggled and hugged her back .
" Aw~ you're so cute ! "
Said Luna as she was petting Harry .
" Thank you ... "

Draco smiled to himself and sat down next to Harry . He patted his sgoulder to get Harry's attention . He turned around and give him a glance .
" What do you want ferret ? "

Luna choked on air and started laughing . Harry soon after .
" Hey ! That's mean ! "
" I've never said I was nice to you . "
" Oh you litlle- "

Draco pushed Harry on the bed and started tickling him . The wolf boy was laughing and yelling for Draco to stop . Luna just stood there watching and giggling at the view .

" What's going on there- Draco ! Let Harry breathe ! "
Said Blaise and oushed Draco out of Harry chuckling .
" Oh c'mon Blaise it was funny ! "
Harry calmed down and sit back again .

" What you're doing here anyways ? "
" Oh , I came to Harry . I needed ask him something . "
" Okay . Luna ? You're coming ? "
" Oh yeah ! See ya soon Harry ! "
" Bye ! "

The two walked out of the room leaving Blaise and Harry alone .
" So~? "
" Stop Harry . I didn't come here to talk about me and Pansy . "
" Aw man . You're no fun ! "

Blaise chuckled and sit down on the bed bext to his friend .
" I wanna talk to you about your memories ... If it's not a problem . "
" No , it's okay . In fact I want to know some things about me too . "

Harry smiled and Blaise smiled back .
" Well , what you wanna know ? "
" Was I dating someone ? "
" From what I know , no . "
" Okay , who are my parents ? "
" Well ... Their's names are Lily and James but ... They're dead ... "
" Oh ... Do I have any other family ..? "
" I think your uncle and aunt , but from what I see - "

Blaise pointed to Harry's arms wich was covered in old bruises .

" they didn't like you too much . "
" Umm... What about friends ? "
" Well , you were always with Granger and Weasley . You three were called the golden trio . "
" Realy ? They're mean , I would never be friends with them ... "
" Well , you were . "

" What abouy you guys ? "
" We were sadly enemies ... Cause you didn't accept Draco's handshake at first year . "
" Did I realy did that ? "
" Yeah , it was funny thought . "

" What about Hogwart ? "
" You were in griffindor , but I heard the rummor that you should have been in slytherin . "
" That's cool . "

" I also heard a rummor that you've had a boyfriend . "
" A boyfriend ? "
" Yeah , many girls in slytherin was thinking that you were with Cedric Diggory . "
" Who ? "
" It was a guy , who was starting in the triwizard tournament along with you . At the end of it , Voldemort appeard and killed him . You tried to save him , but ... You couldn't do it ... "
" Oh ... "

Harry hung his head down and Blaise looked at him witg sad in his eyes .
" Blaise ..? "
" Yeah ? "
" How ... How many people died because of me ? "

Blaise was schocked by that question . Even when Harry lost his memories , he still thought that it was his fault that people died .

" Harry , it wasn't your fault . It was Voldemorts ... You tried to save everyone , even give your life for people , and you did it . You won the war . We're all free thanks to you . "

Harry looked at Blaise and smiled .
" Thanks Blaise ... You're realy a good friend . "
" Always . "
" Can you tell me something else about me ? "
" Yeah , sure . So ... "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 98 25
Harry Potter is returning to Hogwarts for his eighth year so he can finish his NEWTs, but all the guilt of his past makes everything harder. Hermione...
2K 66 16
During summer vacation after his fifth year at Hogwards, Harry can't stop thinking about something he overheard Draco say... that Draco has a crush o...
762K 17K 35
Harry sent an Instagram friend request to Draco Malfoy the night before they had to return for Hogwarts Eighth Year, they start talking and VideoChat...
347K 13.4K 37
harry and draco have always been rivals. that's just the way things were. were. past tense. everything is different now. the war is over but harry is...