Alien Heros

By Sovereign343

Its summer vacation! Ben Tennyson and his best friend Y/n L/n are going on a road trip with Ben's grandpa Max... More

Bio+Harem
Ch.1
Ch. 2
Ch.3
Ch. 4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch.12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
S2 Ch.15
S2 Ch.17
S2 Ch.18
S2 Ch.19
S2 Ch.20
S2 Ch.21
S2 Ch.22
S2 Ch.23
S2 Ch.24
S2 Ch.25
S2 Ch.26
S2 Ch.27
S2 Ch.28
S3 Ch.29
S3 Ch.2 Midnight Madness
S3 Ch.3 A Change of Face
S3 Ch. 4 Wolves
S3 Ch.5 Game Over
S3 Ch. 6 Super Alien Hero Buddy Adventure
S3 Ch.7 Underwraps
S3 Ch.8 The Unnaturals
S3 Ch.9 Monster Weather
S3 Ch.10 The Return
S3 Ch.11 Be Afraid of the Dark
S3 Finale: The Visitor
S4 Ch.1 Perfect Day
S4 Ch.2 Divided We Stand
S4 Ch.3 Big Fat Alien Wedding
S4 Ch.4 Dont Drink the Water
Secret of the Omnitrix, Part 1
Secret of the Omnitrix, Part 2
S4 Ch.7 Ben 4 Good Buddy
S4 Ch.8 Ready to Rumble
The Negative Ten
S4 Finale: End of Summer
S5 Ch.1 "5 Years Later..."

S2 Ch.16

10.9K 323 226
By Sovereign343

While driving down the road, Max was finishing up telling the kids about the last time him and an old partner of his, Phil, saw Vilgax.

Max: "And then, kablamo. No more Vilgax. Or so I thought, until today."

Y/n: "So you were like the Earth Secret Service?"

Max: "That's right, Y/n. We called ourselves the Plumbers. Officially, we didnt exist. We were the guys who fixed the problems no one else could. Extraterrestrial, extrasensory, extraordinary."

Ben: "So all this time me and Y/n have been going hero, we've really been following in your footsteps. We're Plumbers in training!"

Y/n: "We? I dont remember signing up for Plumber Ed."

Cass: "Did you know about the watches the whole time?"

Max: "Not really, just rumors and scuttlebutt. I was surprised as you guys when it turned up on the boy's wrists."

Gwen: "You always told us we could tell you anything, Grandpa. Guess you didnt feel the same."

Y/n wraps his arm around Gwen, pulling her into a hug.

Y/n: "Hey, I'll never keep secrets from you."

Y/n gives Gwen a small peck on her temple, bringing a smile to her face. While Cass looks on in envy. Max pulls the Rustbucket to the side of the road as several ambulances, cop cars, and firetrucks race by.

Ben: "Alright! Could be a chance for the Plumbers to go back to work."

Y/n: "Earth to Ben, we're not Plumbers. Although, your head could use a bit of unclogging."

Cass and Gwen laugh at Y/n's joke as Ben sticks his tongue out at him.

Ben: "Your just jealous I'm continuing the family business."

Max: "There is no family business. My hero days were over a long time ago."

Ben the jumps out of the Rustbucket, with Y/n close behind.

Ben: "Well ours are just getting started."

Y/n: "I'll agree with you on that one."

Max: "Boys wait!"

Ben: "Time to XLR8."

Ripjaws: "Ah, Ripjaws, what a ripoff."

Chromastone: "What the, I pulled a you."

Ripjaws: "Hey!"

As a firetruck passes, Ben and Y/n jump on and ride it to its destination. After arriving at what appeared to be a hotel, the manager informed the firefighters that some sort of creature was inside. He was interrupted when Ben started using the firehose to spray water everywhere.

Ripjaws: "Sorry, just needed to moisturize."

Ben and Y/n leap off the truck and head inside. They find the lobby completely trashed.

Ripjaws: "Ok, who's the punk giving us creatures a bad name?"

In response a creature that barely came up to Ripjaws' knees let out a screech in an attempt to be intimidating, but just came off as hilarious. Ben and Y/n start dying of laughter at the pint sized monster. The creature however was not amused and threw a couple of rocks at the boys, knocking Ben down and the rock just bouncing off Y/n's forehead with a tink.

Ben and Y/n proceed to try and catch the little miscreant, but it proves to be a very big nuisance. The two eventually bump into an older man with a blaster, who happens to be Max's old partner, Phil.

Phil, Ripjaws, and Chromastone: "Ahh. Who are you? Who am I? Who are you?"

Phil then blasts Ben, sending him behind a counter. Phil then tries to blast Y/n, but his body just absorbs the energy from the shot.

Chromastone: "Sorry, pal. Energy weapons have no effect on me."

Y/n then grabs Phil's blaster and crushes it. Phil backs away with his arms up, now defenseless. Suddenly, the little creature from before drops a bookcase on Phil knocking him out, but Y/n quickly blasts it with his stored energy incapacitating it. The two boys then time out and head for the exit, to be met with Max, Gwen, and Cass.

Max: "You boys alright?"

Y/n: "Yeah, we're alright. Although, Ben was almost deep fried by some old dude."

Phil then regains consciousness and sees the group.

Phil: "Max?"

Max: "Phil!"

Max and Phil embrace each other in a friendly hug.

Cass: "Max, you know this guy?"

Phil: "You could say that. We used to be partners."

Outside, Phil stands next to his car while chatting with the group, after putting the creature in his trunk.

Phil: "Yeah, she's not much to look at, but it's better than that old rust bucket of an RV you used to drive."

Max: "So, how are you?"

Phil: "Pretty good, considering I just bagged a havoc beast. Seems like old times."

Ben: "You bagged it? It was Rip-"

Max stops Ben by putting his hand on his shoulder.

Max: "Havoc beast, huh? I haven't seen one of those since the one we caught terrorizing Denver years ago."

Phil: "Yeah, well, good thing I was around. You know, once a plumber, always a plumber. You ever think about getting back in the game Max? You know, relive the glory days?"

Max: "No thanks. I'm retired, and so are the plumbers."

Phil: "Yeah, thanks to you. Once you took Vilgax out of the picture, the work just seemed to dry up."

Max: "Just doing my job."

Phil: "Yeah, anyway. Looks like things are picking back up again. In fact, I'm starting my own freelance plumber business."

Phil then notices the Omnitrix and Ultimatrix on Ben and Y/n's wrists, eyeing them with an almost predatory like gaze.

Phil: "Wow. Cool watches, they look so familiar."

Ben: "They should, they're-"

Y/n then quickly slaps his hand over Ben's mouth, shutting him up. With Max pushing the kids along towards the Rustbucket.

Max: "Oh, look at the time. Well, we need to go. Nice catching up with you Phil. Happy plumbing."

Back in the Rustbucket...

Ben: "I dont get it, how come you didnt tell Phil about the watches?"

Max: "That's on a need to know basis only, Ben. The less people who know, the better."

Gwen: "Guess that your answer to everything, isn't it grandpa?"

Y/n: "Come on Gwen, there's no need to be mean or hold a grudge about it. But, I dont trust that Phil guy. I know he was your partner, Max, but he runs me the wrong way. The way he was staring at the watches."

Cass: "I agree, we should stay away from him."

Ben: "Aw come on. Dont be a bunch of lame-os."

Suddenly, a screen come out from under the cup holders with Phil on the screen.

Phil: "Max! If you're out there, I need help. Two Vulpamancers tearing up a meat processing plant on highway 44."

Max: "Vulpamancers?"

Max makes an immediate U- turn for the processing plant. When they arrive, the doors are torn off and the roars of the Vulpamancers can be heard from the inside. When they enter the plant, they find Phil inside on the ground. Not long after, two adult Vulpamancers enter the room and roar at the group.

Ben: "Wildmutts, maybe I can talk to them?"

Before anyone can stop him, Ben transforms into Wildmutt.

Phil: "That's why I recognize that watch, it's the Omnitrix. And that must make yours the Ultimatrix."

Ben jumps towards the Vulpamancers and appear to try and talk to them. But one of them attacks Ben.

Cass: "What did you say?"

Max: "Vulpamancers never were big on small talk, even with their own kind."

The adults chase after Ben, but Y/n has decided he had enough.

Y/n: "Okay, you know what. These things need to learn some manners."

He activates his Ultimatrix and transforms into Weapon X.

X: "Weapon X!"

Phil: "What the?!?"

Gwen: "Long story."

Y/n leaps onto one of the Vulpamancers, tackling it away from Ben as he deals with the other one. The Vulpamancer tries to tackle Y/n, but he quickly uses his arms as shields to block the attack. Y/n quickly grabs the Vulpamancer by its hind leg and whips it around, smashing it into the ground. But the beast quickly recovers, but not fast enough. Y/n jumps ontop of it, using his bulk and size to get the creature into a headlock. After some time, the Vulpamancer slumps to the ground unconscious.

Y/n returns to the group to see that Phil has some sort of device that appears to be cuasing both Ben and the other Vulpamancer pain.

Phil: "Sorry about that Ben. Only why to bring down a Vulpamancer."

X: "Only way for you to bring down a Vulpamancer. It also works if you can out muscle it."

Phil: "Yeah, I suppose there is that too."

Max: "Lucky for us, you had a sonic pitch whistle with you."

Ben then transforms back to human.

Phil: "So, the stories are true. The Omnitrix and Ultimatrix really do exist. And Ben, pretty good moves out there. You remind me of your grandfather back in the day."

Ben: "Really?"

Max: "Phil, look out!"

The Vulpamancer that was still conscious starts to thrash and knocks Phil down, and smashes the sonic whistle.

X: "Hey fido! Why dont you pick on someone big enough to fight back!?!"

Y/n charges at the Vulpamancer and shoulder charges it into a meat locker, once inside Cass runs up and presses a button, closing the door. After dealing with the Vulpamancers, Phil takes everyone back to his hotel room. But Max was suspicious about three aliens popping up in one day and leaves to investigate something, whith Phil in tow. Leaving the kids at the hotel.

Cass: "Why do I get the feeling that something isn't right?"

Y/n: "I know, I've had that feeling ever since meeting Phil. I think we should go and follow them."

Gwen: "I agree, come on Ben."

Ben: "No way, I'm not passing up free room service."

Gwen, Cass, and Y/n share a smirk.

Y/n: "You're right, I mean it is probably just some secret plumber mission."

The kids find that both Max and Phil have left the hotel, and race to Mt. Rushmore. After finding out that Phil is a two bit con man, fighting a Wigzelian Org beast, and chasing after him on the freeway. Phil's end comes when he tries to send Ben and Y/n to the Null-Void, however he ends up sending himself to that hellish prison. After returning all the escaped aliens to the Null-Void and placing the Null-Void projector back where it belongs, the group gets back on the road.

And while on the Rustbucket, Cass pulls Gwen asid to talk in private while Ben, Max, and Y/n are talking with each other.

Cass: "Hey, Gwen can we talk?"

Gwen: "Sure, about what?"

Cass: "First, do you promise not to get mad?"

Gwen: "Uhh, sure. What's this about?"

Cass: "I... kinda... have a crush... on Y/n..."

Cass blushes in embarrassment, and is half expecting Gwen to yell or be upset at her, but what happens surprises her.

Gwen: "About time you admitted it."

Cass: "Wait, what!?"

Gwen: "Yeah, I've known for a while. What, you didnt think I noticed all the times you stare at him when you think no one is looking, or that you blush every time he gets near you."

Cass: "I know he's your boyfriend, but he's just so nice and sweet and caring..."

Gwen: "You know, I dont mind sharing him."

Cass: "Really?!?"

Gwen: "Yeah, but only if he feels the same about you. We cant force him into it, ok?"

Cass pulls Gwen into a bare hug.

Cass: "Thank you thank you Thank you!!! You're the best Gwen!"

Gwen: "I know. Now, let's worry about that later, its Y/n's turn to make dinner."

Cass: "Dont have to tell me twice."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 212 27
What seemed to be an average low class warrior turned out to be something different was it that of the legends or was it just a weird circumstance th...
11.3K 286 5
if you seen the movies of the film Species all the well known ones like Species one through three I've never seen the fourth one for this story I wil...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
60.8K 1K 12
what would you do if you were the reincarnation of the king of games and the ruler of the gods