TAMING My wifey ; Gulf (compl...

By Howanjaani

What happened when Mew get married with Gulf ? Gulf isthe only heir of his father so his father spoiled him s... More

1: My Spoiled Son!!!
2: An Idea
3 : What!?
4 : First Meeting
5 : The First Time
6 : The Wedding Gift
7 : I Will Make Sure Of...
8: My Good Boy
9: My House
10 : Let's Celebrate!!
11: Dad
13 : Good Time Together
14 : Mild
15 : Cute.... Just Cute
16 : Love U Too,.... Hubby
17 : My Hubby
18 : My Feeling
19 : The Family
20 : He Is.. Not Was
21 : Shame On U
22: Phycho
23 : Not Yours
24 : Baby!!
25 : Lovely
26 : I Want This
27 : Forever!?... Forever
28 : What A Morning!!
29 : Possisseve Hubby..
30 : What The.....
31 : A baby In A Baby
32: Moody
33: Uncle Mild
34 : Preggy Wifey
35 : My Baby
36 : Alex.. The Lil Copy
37 : I Like It.....
32 : Daddy.....

12 : I AM Here

3.3K 184 30
By Howanjaani

Mew took gulf inside the house harshly. He looked at him again deeply. He noticed gulf's scared face but he can say that gulf was thinking about something. Else.

" I thought u could be more mature than this but every thing u do makes me realise that I am wrong."

Mew sighed looking at the scared one in front of him. Gulf was just listening not seeming to talk back. He looked angry yet scared but he preferred to keep silent.

"GO TO THE ROOM" Mew left him alone heading to the kitchen to get a drink. He needs to calm down not to go harsh on his husband.

Gulf's pov

What was that? How can I come here again!? How could dad do that to me? I am his only son?

He left me with this beast!!! I didn't know the problem I have untill mild left me alone.

I felt my body shaking!!! I hate that feeling!! I kept quite untill we reached our home.

I have to think of something and make him to set me free.

What is the hell with 'our' u idiot!?
I just wanted to smack my self for thinking like that!!!

When he grabbed my arm my heart fell!!! I think my life will end today!

Last time, it was just because of my disobedience, so what will happen this time!? I really fucked up!!!!!

He took me inside then looked at me I tried to break the eye contact but he didn't let me. He left my chin with 2 fingers pressing on it.

" I thought u could be more mature than this but every thing u do makes me realise that I am wrong. U r just a kid "

I felt a lil embarrassed. But his tone I didn't understand it was strange.

"GO TO THE ROOM"

Now he is back. I know that face!! I think he is gonna be worse than the last time. I felt goosebumps all over my body.

I immediately head to the room. I took a long breath. I looked around trying to find any thing to hit him with but I didn't!!!!

Aaaaah!!! Why am I so unlucky!? Can I scape from a window!? No, there's gaurds all over this fucking house. OMG!!!! what should I do!?

While looking around again, gulf had an idea. He will lock himself on the bath untill mee sleep then he can run away.

I decided to go the washroom. He can't get me there.
I ran towards it and locked the door. I sighed in relief. I smirked!!! That's will be my real last time here.

" U can't do anything with that u bastard!!"

I took off all my clothe and get into the shower. I let the water refresh my body. Enjoying a little won't harm .

While gulf was relaxing, Mew was sitting with a 3 cups of coffee in front of him. He kept thinking of what happened and what Gulf's dad told him about Gulf's mother.

He didn't like what his father in law did with Gulf. He felt bad for the boy. He wanted gulf to be good but for him self not for him.

Gulf's eyes were hurt but he didn't want to look pitiful in front of them. He saw sadness on that beautiful eyes.

Mew also remembered what his dad told him. He felt like his brain is gonna explode dut to his thoughts.

He got up with a decision. He will mix between things. He decided to make a deal with the younger but with his own conditions.

Mew went upstairs to his room. He found it empty but heard the sound of water. He sat on the bed waiting for gulf but the latter didn't come out.

Mew stood and knocked the door but no response. He knocked again and again untill he heard some chuckles.

Gulf was enjoying that. He let mew knocking without any response. He just wanted him to stand there all night then he will be tired and got to sleep so he will just leave the house in the night.

Mew was getting angrier each second. He heard gulf's chuckles. He sighed taking a long breath

Mew was done with the lil's behaviour. He gritted his teeth saying

"GULF, I swear if u don't open the door in 3 minutes, I am gonna break it and u won't like the rest. OPEN THAT FUCKING DOOR"
Mew shouted with a strong tone.

While inside the washroom, gulf's face turned to pale. Mew's shouting made him flinch. He didn't think that mew will be able to break the door.

He felt a bit scared. He quickly grabbed his boxer and a towel around his waist.

"oh that fucking man!!!! God, please get me rid off him."

Mew waited for gulf to come out crossing his arms on his chest. He was pressing on his fist.

The door opened but gulf didn't come out. Mew looked at him raising an eyebrow. "can u tell me what was that for!?"

Gulf just kept quite without looking at his husband. He didn't think that his plan would end like this. Now, he fucked up even more.

"I think we need to talk gulf, come here and let's discuss this. But first of all, don't forget that u r getting a punishment for what u did"

The last words made the other flinch but he walked to sit on the bed facing mew who got a chair and sat in front of him looking at his eyes directly.

Suddenly, Mew stood up and went to the dressing room making the other stop breathing.

He remembered the last time. Mew brought a belt from there. He felt tears on his eyes. He trembled in his spot squeezing his hands.

Then he felt something thrown on the bed. He closed his eyes immediately but he felt nothing so he opened them slowly looking at mew who was wearing his blank face with a towel on his hand.

He looked at the bed. Then he became shocked. Like How??

"Wear this, u will get a flu" said mew making the other more confused. He approached him drying his hair with comfortable motion.

Mew dried his hair well making gulf'heart beat so fast. No-one did that except his mom and that was long time ago. He loved this!!!

"Hurry up, wear something. U r gonna be sick" demanded mew again sitting on the chair watching gulf going to the dressing room with the pyjama.

Gulf came wearing it. He looks so inviting for mew with that open putton.

Gulf was so scared. He thought mew gonaa do something bad to him. He took slow steps towards the bed again.

"Stop!! Don't dare to move!!!
Who said u can sit!?" Mew stood taking steps towards gulf who froze on his spot. He can hear his heart beats so strong.

Mew went behind gulf hugging him making the other more shock. Gulf just stinffed with wide eyes but he didn't move as he was told. He doesn't want extra slapping!!!

"What do u think!? Should I make u unable to sit for a whole week!? Or u will be a good boy here taking your punishment as I tell?" Mew was whispering in gulf's ear with his husky tone sending shivers to his body.

"S~sorry..... I w~won't d....."gulf tryed to make mew stop this but he was interrupted by

"ANSWER ME!!! " Mew didn't care about what gulf was gonna say.

Gulf just teared scared saying

"I..... W~will be good boy.. Please... D..

"Turn around" demanded mew.

Gulf did what he was told without looking at mew but he gasped when Mew suddenly took a step closer hugging him!!!!!

"M~mew.. "gulf was so shocked to talk.

But that's all was nothing when he felt mew's hands on his plumbing ass.

"What a.... "gulf got angry and tryed to push mew but the other didn't even move a lit.

Instead, Mew squeezed his ass roughly making him stay still in his spot.

His face became like tomato. That's so embarrassing!!! Mew was hugging him, holding his ass in his veiny hands.

"Now, U r getting just 10 for what u did. I will decide the rest after we discuss somethings, Got it!?" asked mew patting his ass slightly.

Gulf was about to nod but he remembered, he have to use his voice

"Y~yes... Please.. Mew" all gulf bleedings was in vain.

"U remember what u have to say after each slap, right!?"

"yes"

Mew raise his hand, then he smacked gulf realty hard!!!

*1*

Gulf recieved the 1st smack with a jump due to pain .That's was really hurtful.

He is not used to this kind of things. He needed something to hold on it but he didn't find except mew body.

He hugged mew holding his shirt with his fists. He buried his face on mew's chest letting his tears fell. He was shaking saying

"sorry..... I will be good"

*2*

"aaah!!!! Mew.... Please.. Sorry"cried gulf on mew's chest. He hold on mew's shirt more stronger.

*3*

"aaah!!! That's really hurts!!!!..... Sorry... Enough.. Please"

*4*

gulf circled his hands around mew's waist tightening his hands on the shirt.

*5*

"aaah!!! Please... Please.... I will be good.... But please...."

*7*

".......I won't do that again....."

*8*

"s.. Soryy !!..... Please.... I. C.. Ant take more..." gulf was so exhausted.

He took this kind of harsh punishment before but now he was standing!!!

He just leaned on mew. He felt his legs are really jelly.

*9*

"aaaaaah!!!... Please please.... I ve no energy..." once again he was ignored.

*10*

"aaaah!!! I will be always good......"

Mew stopped, looking at the tired gulf on his embrace. He looked at his eyes.

"we need to talk, right now" gulf really can't even stand but he had no choice.

Mew grabbed something from his pocket siting on the bed.

"Gulf, ON MY KNEES.. NOW!!"

ordered mew making gulf's eyes filed with tears again. He was panicking.

"No.... Please.. I will behave.... Believe me... I will listen to u.. Please. " cried gulf with trembling lips.

He felt his ass on fire. He really can't take something like that again now.

"COME HERE, GULF. DON'T MAKE ME GET U MYSELF!!!" Mew's tone was just stating 'end if discussion'.

Gulf took his steps shaking with sobbs. He approached mew then mew layed him on his knees.

He smiled looking at gulf who was closing his eyes and holding his leg with his hand.

Mew just pulled the pants and boxer down. Gulf's ass was so red with his hand's marks on it.

He felt gulf stinff more. He took the cream beside, take a good amount on his hand and put it on gulf's red ass.

He carrassed both of the cheeks gently. He tryed to make the pain erase.

While gulf was so scared in the first, he felt mew's hands but there os no slapping only carrasing.

then he felt something good on his sore ass. He relised it was a cream cream. It's really good. He can fell less pain.

Mew finished then pulled the pants up. He made gulf sit properly on the bed. Gulf winced in pain but he sat.
He sat looking everywhere not mew's eyes.

"So gulf, we need to make a deal to be able to live in peace. I can't live like that. I can't stand your life style. I am really wondering how can u live like that!? Ha!?

Being lazy, no manners, curses, shameful behaviour, failing in your studies and a troublemaker!!

Where is your good side!? Everyone have both sides : good and bad.
But what I see here is all rubbish!!

Are u proud of your self!? U can't even be a source of bride to your father!!!

No one can be near u because your discussing personality. Are u happy being all lone!?

Ur father tried his best with u hoping that one day his son will be take over his business but he has to wait for a hundred years beacause of what!? Just a braat who can't even pass his exams!!!! "

"Do u think ur mom will be happy seeing her only son just a loser!? Such a loser who can't do anything useful "

"I know that my words maybe means nothing to u but I had to tell u as your husband "

"Now, we need to put limits . I am telling u some rules to live here, with me "

Gulf was on his own world. With mew saying something about his mom hime just froze. He felt he hurt his mom. His only lovely person. The only person that took care of him.

Mew looked at gulf but he didn't notice his tears.

"First of all, u will do the house work untill I tell u to stop.

2. U r gonna make us the breakfast every day.

3. u r going to uni only 2 days a week and that's it.

4. no curses or bad words

5. respect

6. don't do anything without my permission.

7. U r not allowed to anywhere except for the garden.

"Believe me gulf, if u broke one of those, i am gonne make u regret it badly"

Mew said looking at the crying boy in front him. He went really harsh on the boy in front of him.

He was scolding him with a loud strong tone. He needs to make gulf realise that he has to do many things.

Gulf was listening to every word knowing that mew is right. He is all alone.

No parents, no friends, no-one to love. He felt tears on his cheeks. He looked at the floor with light sobbs. He really felt like a peace of shit right now.

And all this rules, he pretty knows that he can't do anything from them properly.

So that means he was getting more and more punishment. He felt really sad and scared with just thinking of what will happen.

He suddenly cried louder. Louder making mew shocked. Gulf just put his hands on his face. He broke down!!!!! . He had taken so much today. He can't take anything more.

"I am sorry.."*sobbing*... Really sorry...*sobbing*.. I know mew... I know that... U.... U can't live with me.... U can leave me...*sobbing*.. I am used to...*sobbing*.. Mom also left me.... She must have been upset with my behaviour.*sobbing*.. I was so naughty.... She must be hate me more now.....*sobbing*. I am sorry mom... I am a bad son.... Please... Forgive me..*sobbing*.. Sorry mew..... "

Mew looked at gulf with a big shock on his face. He didn't expect that gulf will cry from some scolding!!!! He realised that he was so much. He is a human after all.

Mew didn't like see gulf crying like that. He is like a broken angel. He now regret what he has just said. He shouldn't have talked about gulf's mom.

Mew reached him. He sat next to the crying boy. He put his hand around gulf' shoulder making him closer to him. He felt gulf's body shaking. He rubbed gulf's arm trying to make him relax.

"Hey!!! Gulf...... Gulf....... Look at me..... Look at me..... please... I am sorry. I didn't mean to be that tough... I am really sorry..

He held gulf's chin making him look at him. Gulf looked at him with so much tears on his face!!! He looked really really sad. He lost that spark on his eyes!!!

When Mew mentioned his mom, he thought that she might be really sad to have a bad son like him!! That thought made him feel so small.

Mew whipped his tears with his fingers pulling him to his embrace. Mew hugged him tightly patting his hair.

He hold him like holding a child. Mew felt really bad. He doesn't want to go like that but he knows well that gulf need to change for good. Gulf kept crying nonstop. He never cryed in from of anyone. It was only mew!!

"Shsh gulfiy, take it easy!!!.... Everything is gonna be okay..... I am here..... With u.... I will always be here....

Next to u.....let's just take this together.... Don't cry... Everything is gonna be alright,.... I promise" Mew tighten his hug even more kissing gulf hair.

"I told u, everyone have both :good and bad sides.... Let's find your good sides together.... Let's heal all your wounds.. Let's start together.."

Mew finished his words rubbing his back. He played with gulf's hair. He just wanted to make gulf knows that he now has someone with him. Someone who will be here for him.

When Mew hugged gulf, he felt warm. He felt really really good. He pushed himself closer putting his face on mew's neck without stopping crying.

He can't remember the last time his dad did that!! Always abraod and busy!! He was so alone all over those years.

He needed someone to hold him when he fall. Someone to hug him when he is tired. But those things was just in films for him.

GULF was hugging mew crying more louder with his a hand around the other's neck .With the other one, He hold mew's shirt strongly.

He doesn't want to lose this feeling after those years. Being loved. Being cared!! That's all what he wanted to have.

Mew's words made gulf feel relieved. He now have someone to be with him all times.

He have a person who support and encourage him in his life. He can lean on mew with the all confidence!!! He trust him.

Mew showed him that he can take care of all people around him. He wants that, too. He wants this man to pay attention to him.

With mew's kissess, gulf calm down. His breathes stabled. They kept just silent for 2 minutes still hugging each other. Mew was making sure that gulf clam down. And gulf didn't want to leave mew's embrace.

Then gulf looked at mew's eyes saying

"Will u be whenever I need u!? Won't you leave me? Can I trust u, Mew!?" asked gulf with cracking voice. He looked like a lost kid.

Mew held both of gulf's hands. He pulled him closer resting his forehead on the other's whispering with a hot breath

"Yes, gulfiy. I will be right here. Trust me, I won't leave u ever!!!"

Mew uttered those words focusing on gulf's tasty lips. The younger looked more tasty with those red cheeks.

Mew hold gulf's face with his big vieny hands leaning catching gulf's lips with his.

He pulled gulf's body closer to him a hand on his waist and the other on his neck.

Mew sucked gulf's lips in a passionate lovely way. He liked the feeling of gulf's body melting in his arms.

That moment was so good for them. This is their first kiss together. That's so special for both of them. Finally, they reached a point of peace.

"Teach me everything u want , teach me hubby"

____________

Hi guys 👋👋👋

I know it is been a long time since I apdate but I was really really busy.

Hope u understand. 🤗🤗🤗🤗

THIS CHP is a long one. Hope u enjoy

PLEASE SUPPORT ME ON this

and tell me your opinions in comments ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 2K 93
سلام عليكم.. بعد غياب فقصة #أحببت_رجلا رجعت برواية جديدة تحت طلب ديالكم قصة جديدة احداث متنوعة نايضة غيرة وتشوييق عقد كوميديا دراما مواااقف... #جن...
195K 1.7K 7
بدؤا حياتهم مع بعض من تحت الصفر وعايشين حلوين والحب مالى بيتهم بس للأسف مافيش حد بيفضل على حاله
156K 13.9K 160
قصص قصيره ولطيفه تحكي عن علاقة اخوه تجمع سبع فتيان لا تربطهم صلة دم او اي شي فقط جمعهم الحب الاخوي والعاطفة تجاه بعض تراه ترهم يحبوا بعض وتاره يتشاجو...
15.7K 271 27
لنتخيل أنك تسير في مكان عام وصادفَ وأن وقعت عيناك على أحد المارة حتَّى تصلَّبت عيناكَ في موضعها نحو شخص ما، هل يكون الانجذاب الواقع هُنا مبني على أسب...