๐”ช๐”ถ ๐”จ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ญ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ข...

By pxtterslatte

โ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ... More

โ„๏ธŽ๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ž๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐโ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ๐”ญ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ค๐”ฒ๐”ขโ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ขโ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌโ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ขโ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏโ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ตโ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซโ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑโ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ขโ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ซโ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซโ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ณ๐”ขโ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซโ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซโ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซโ„๏ธŽ

โ„๏ธŽ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ขโ„๏ธŽ

628 21 1
By pxtterslatte

| Harry's P.O.V |

We were now inside the building as fake Santa was put inside the clone machine. Curtis turned the switch from ❝enlarge❞ to ❝reduce❞.

"Get me out of here! You idiot! Wait a minute, something's shocking me."Fake Santa said making me giggle a little madly.

Charlie ran up to his dad. "Dad! You were great."He said. "Sounds like Harry was was great, too."Scott said.

I blushed as I walked with them as I flicked my tail. "We've got 10 minutes. We gotta go."Charlie told him. "Where is Carol?"His dad asked.

"Scott!"Aunt Carol said as she rushed over. "Carol! Are you all right?"Scott questioned happily. "Yes!"She said with a smile.

"Where are you going?"Bernard questioned in concern. Oh! Scott can't go anywhere until he gets married.

"It's Christmas time. I gotta deliver gifts."Scott said as we continued to walk with the rest of the elves gathering.

"But Santa? Aren't you forgetting something?"The elf questioned. "No."Scott said. "You gotta get married."He told him.

That made him stop walking as he just realized this. "Excuse me?"Aunt Carol said as she looked confused.

"Carol, I...I cannot continue being Santa unless I find a Mrs. Claus."Scott told my Aunt.

"Oh. So that's what the whole noodles and pie thing... You just needed to find a wife."Carol said somewhat hurt. "Aunt Carol."I said giving her a look.

"No."Scott said. "No?"She questioned stubbornly. Scott was quiet for a moment. "Yes."He answered. "Yes?"She said with a shrug.

"Yes, I was looking for a wife. No, I didn't figure on falling...in love."He admitted making me and Charlie smile.

"You love me?"She questioned with watery eyes. He nodded with a small smile. "This is all happening so fast."Carol said as a smile appeared on her face.

"You should say that about me and Charlie. We just met and we're already dating."I said with a shrug making Scott and Carol chuckle.

"There's no pressure."Scott told Carol. She sighed in relief. "Good."She said.

"I mean, if I don't get married, I just won't deliver the gifts, and children everywhere will stop believing, the elves will lose their jobs, the North Pole will disappear and Christmas will be gone."He explained a little bit awkwardly.

I would have laughed if the situation wasn't serious.

"Get down on one knee."An elf by the name of Judy that I was introduced to told Scott as she got behind him. "Hmm?"He questioned.

"Do it. Now."She told him. He did without a problem. I'm so proud of him!

"Say ❝Carol.❞"She said. Scott grabbed one of Carol's hands. "Carol."Scott started.

"Uh-huh. Yeah?"She questioned in a happy daze. Oh, Merlin. This going to make me cry. She's growing up so fast.

"You say this is happening all so fast."Judy said. He repeated what she said. "But you've known me your whole life."She said.

"But you've known me your whole life."Scott said with a smile. "When you were little and alone..."She continues.

"When you were little and alone...Santa..."They both said at the same time. I guess he's got a hang of this now.

"I can take it from here."He told Judy. She went to stand by me as she gave me a tissue. "Thanks."I told her. She nodded with a smile.

Scott stood up as he continued with both of Carol's hand's in his.

"Santa was always there for you. And I will be, as long as you continue to believe in me. I know I'm asking you to leave everything at home, and Harry, but I can guarantee you that this is worth it. This place... This place is all about magic, and love, and wonder. And occasionally a thin-crust pizza and a movie and a long winter night."He explained.

"Is there a school here?"Aunt Carol questioned. Scott flicked his eyes to Bernard as Bernard nodded his head quickly.

I assume there is not, but they'll make that happen for her.

"Yeah, we have one, a school, but the elves need a new principal. 'Cause as of late, some of the elves have been acting a bit impish."Scott made up as he looked at Judy as she crossed her arms with a smile.

Aunt Carol laughed. "Carol, I love you."He told her. "You do?"She questioned with a bright smile.
"Would you be my wife?"Scott asked.

Aunt Carol stared at him fondly. "I will."Judy whispers to help her. "Thank you. I've got it from here."Carol whispers back.

She turned to Scott as she smiles. "I will."She said. Scott grinned as the two hugged each other.

I let out a sob as Charlie hugged me from behind making Scott and Carol laugh.

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

We really didn't have time to prepare a wedding since it's Christmas Eve. So, a quick ceremony was made.

"By the powers vested in me by me, I now pronounce you Santa and Mrs. Claus."Mother Nature says with a smile.

It was awkward as Scott and Carol stood there smiling. I sent a stinging hex at Scott as he stared at me with shocked eyes.

"Ow!"He exclaimed. "Well, come on now. Kiss her!"Mother Nature told him as she sent me a wink.

I grinned as Scott and Aunt Carol turned to each other, and then they kissed.

"Aw!"All the elves said as the Tooth Fairy flutter his wings, kind of levitating.

The clock then strikes 12 AM as Scott started changing to his regular self. As Santa Claus, making everyone cheer.

Charlie smiled down at me as I noticed his tooth grow in. I giggled as I pecked his lips. He chuckled as he let go of me. "Dad, we gotta go."Charlie told Scott.

He turned to Aunt Carol. "Walk me to my sleigh."He told her as we started walking through people.

I'll be staying at the North Pole for a week to at least see if my Aunt will be good here.

Charlie was hesitant until I told him I'll go to him after a week and let him do whatever he wants with me if you know what I mean.

I had already sent a message to Dad telling him everything. He was also hesitant, but I convinced him to let me stay.

"Watch out guys! We gotta go! When we get back, we start making some more toys."Scott said to everyone as we walked over to the sleigh as he and Charlie got in.

I hugged Charlie as he whispered sweet nothings in my ear.

"All right. Well, Mrs. Claus, you might want to get some rest. You see, tomorrow begins vacation season for me, which means a three-month honeymoon for us. Also, a week with Harry here, which will be interesting."Scott said making everyone chuckle as I snorted.

"Nothing tropical. You do not want to see this in a Speedo."He continued making me gag as Charlie chuckled.

I kissed his cheek and appeared beside Aunt Carol. "Don't be home too late."Carol said to him.

"And so it begins. Boy's, we've got some toys to deliver! Hyah! Hyah!"Scott said as they took off. "I'm going to miss him."I said with a pout.

"Oh, I'm sure you will. But, it's only for a week, Har."Aunt Carol said as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"That's the problem. I can't keep my hands off of him."I said making her choke. I giggled as I pat her back. "Harry!"She scolded.

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

this is the end of the movie, but i'll be writing more chapters on harry's and charlie's relationship. and harry going back to hogwarts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243 5 7
"oh y/n, what a foolish girl.." STARTED: May 26, 2024 FINISHED: N/A Hi everyone ! this is my first book so please bear with me..i love tom riddle a...
112K 2K 108
________________________________________ *CURRENTLY RE-WRITING* finished by- 20/07/24 (hopefully) current re-write word count- 169,147 It's always...
363K 10.1K 51
Cedric Diggory during his 6th year at Hogwarts was well known. But not as well known as you knew Cedric. Or how well you knew the future. As Cedric/G...
468K 12.1K 82
โฅsษชส€ษชแดœs ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ า“แด€ษดา“ษชแด„โฅ โœฆแดแด€ส€แด€แดœแด…แด‡ส€s แด‡ส€แด€โœฆ *ON HOLD FOR NOW* ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...