Little Miss Pureblood | Draco...

By Casfra011

Francesca is from the Villin family a very powerful family in the wizarding world. Her family is known to be... More

Intro
Letters, Wands and Cats
Hogwarts and The Sorting
Bloody idiots
Seekers,Halloween and Trolls
Slytherin🐍vs Gryffindor🦁
Cats and Christmas
Mirrors and Detention
Exams and end of year 1
Summer Holidays
Summer holidays Part 2
Birthday
Diagon\Nocturn Alley
Back at Hogwarts
Classes and Howlers
Mudblood
The Chamber of Secrets
Broken bones and no bones
Snakes and Confessions
The Odd Crabbe and Goyle
Christmas time
Solved Mystery by Saint Potter
A Week at Malfoy Manor
Pranks and dates
...We need to tell you something
Dementors on the train
New Classes
Hogsmade
Werewolfs and Party
Snowballs
Celebration and last day
The Pureblood Ball
The Quidditch World Cup
Triwizard Tournament
Busted
The First Task
The Yule Ball
The day after
Losing a friend
A dark Summer
A Pink Toad
The Inquisitorial Squad
Caught
Death Eaters
Sex won't fix everything
A changed Draco
Not so Lucky

Blood curse or no blood curse?

747 12 4
By Casfra011

We where all in the great hall seated for the champions to be selected by the goblet of fire. Sofie and Ellie were gossiping about how the Weasley twins tried placing their names in the goblet of fire but failed miserably.

"Sit down please. And now the moment you've all been waiting for, the champions selection!" Dumbledore shouted and the whole great hall went silent. Dumbledore approaches the blue flame and it glows red. A name comes out. Everyone looks on anxiously. "The Durmstrang champion is ... Viktor Krum!". The Durmstrang crowd cheer as Krum walks to the champions room. Another name comes out. "The champion from Beauxbatons ... Fleur Delacour". The Beauxbatons girls cheer as Fleur walks up. Another name comes out. "The Hogwarts champion... Cedric Diggory." All of the houses cheer. I was cheering at the top of my lungs for Cedric and so were all of my friends and the hufflepuffs as Cedric walks up. 

"Excellent! we now have our three champions! But in the end only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory the tri-wizard cup!" Dumbledore said, People cheer, but the goblet glows red once more and another name flies out. Dumbledore takes it and reads..."Harry Potter. Harry Potter?"

Potter walks up very slowly...the whole schools starts to shout. I got up and shouted "He's a cheat, he is not even 17!" and all of the slytherin table does the same.

---2 days later---

Two days after the champions where selected, Potter was the talk of Slytherin house (and all of the other houses and schools but mostly Slytherin). Me and Draco where in the common room making these sick badges that we were planning to give out for free to support Cedric the real Hogwarts champion. Draco was finishing the last bit because I did most of the designing but he was making the designs shift after a couple of seconds from one to an other.

"Done love" he said. I looked at the badge and it was perfect.

"Draco it looks so good" I told him a kissed his cheek. "Now let me double it" I continued. I pulled out my wand and casted a spell that made the badge into two identical badges.

Me and Draco continued to double the badges until we had about fifty. 

"Now how do we get them out to the public?" Draco asked.

"We show them to our friend's and then the hufflepuffs" I told him.

---The next day---

The badges where everywhere, all of the hufflepuffs had them, Slytherins too and even some Ravenclaws and Gryffindors. 

We had a free period so we where in the courtyard under a tree. 

"Draco look at what Rita Skeeter wrote about Potter... Draco where did you go???" I shouted.

"Look up" I heard. I looked up to see Draco sitting on top of the tree.

"Love what are you doing???" I asked him.

"The view is better from here. Come up here love" he told me. I placed the Daily Profit on the grass and climbed the tree to where Draco was.

I was on a big branch because Draco was in the middle of the tree. "Love I can't stay like this." I told him. Without thinking twice, Draco grabbed my waste and placed me on top of him.

"Better?" he asked and I nodded.

I looked at the view of the courtyard and I saw how beautiful my school is. Then I felt like someone was looking at me. I turned to see Draco looking at me lovingly. With out hesitation he smashed his lips on mine. 

"You're a right foul git you know that?" I heard. Draco removed his lips from mine and we both looked at where Potter and Weasley where arguing.

"How long do you think he will last in the tournament?" I asked Draco.

"10 Minutes" He told me.

"Oh god no... He won't even last 5minutes" I told him whilst laughing a bit.

"Want to bet on it??" He asked.

"Okay, If I win you owe me 10 galleons" I said.

"And If I win I will have to take something from you" he smirked and I rolled my eyes at his action.

We saw Potter leaving and Draco quickly grabbed his attention by telling him "Why so tense Potter? Francesca and I have a bet you see. I don't think you're gonna last ten minutes in this tournament." he began and grabbed me bridal style and jumped off the tree landing on the ground and placed me down.

"I disagree, I think you won't last FIVE." I spat.

"I don't give a damn about what both of you think. Villin you are vile and cruel and Malfoy you're just pathetic " Potter spat in our faces.

Draco was about to hex Potter but then Moody turned him into a ferret.

"TURN HIM BACK!" I demanded but it was no good. 

With anger I shape shifted into a dog and bit Moody's leg that was not fake. He dropped his wand and then McGonagall came.

"What...where did this Rottweiler come from? And that Ferret??" She said. The whole school was laughing at me and Draco so I barked as loud as I could and they where all terrified.

With one flick of her wand Draco was back to normal and I pictured my normal self and changed to my normal self.

"Villin???" she questioned as if she was questioning her entire life.

"I don't know how I did that Professor" I told her.

"Wait there and don't move" she ordered me. " We never use transfiguration as a punishment, surely Dumbledore told you that." she ordered Moody and he agreed like a little boy.

"Villin come" she said and I followed her.

---at the hospital wing---

"This is the first time I saw something like this" Madame Pomfrey said.

"I have been teaching transfigurations for 38 years and I have never seen anything like this." McGonagall said worried.

"Is it a blood curse?" I questioned.

"No, it's not. The conditions are the same however the test of the blood curse became negative...I've seen everything from Werewolves to boils and children with beards on their faces but this is not like anything I have ever seen" Madame Pomfrey said.

"I however do know" we heard someone say. It was Professor Dumbledore.

"Albus what does she have?" McGonagall asked.

"Ms. Villin over here is an Animagus by birth, he never needed to go through the process of the mandrake leaf to become an Animagus." He said.

"But Albus their was never a witch like her" Madame Pomfrey said.

"Ah...but you see both of you where not here when one other witch was like her" He said.

"Who?" We all said simultaneously. 

"Natalie Villin" he said.

"That's my grandmother" I told them. 

Dumbledore nodded and the rest looked at me in shock. 

"Albus this will be all over the news, what are we going to do?" McGonagall asked.

"It will be for a couple of weeks but it wont be that much of a big deal for too long, so relax" he said and then left.

---DADA class---

Right after the whole situation I went to my DADA lesson.

"Today we will continue with the lesson on curses. Today all of you will be under the imperious curse and you will try to not let it take over you" Moody told us angrily. "Villin you first" he shouted.

I looked at the whole room and everyone looked sorry for me, even Granger, Potter and Weasley.

I went up to Moody and he pointed his wand at me and said "Imperio".

I felt an electric shock take over my body but I tried to fight back. This was Moody's revenge for me bighting his leg earlier.

I tried controlling everything happening to me. I could see Draco starting to almost cry and that's were I had enough. The imperious curse rebounded and onto Moody making him fall on his arse.

Everyone was stunned. They where even more impressed than when I turned into a dog.

He got up and said "Very good, my dear child you have a talent in defense against the dark arts. A talent not many have, Back to your seat!" he said. I went back to my seat and saw all of my friends float in thin air. 

"POTTER!" Moody shouted. Everyone was curious of what would happen. He escaped the killing curse, the imperious curse would be a piece of cake for him.

As I predicted I was correct. The curse rebounded but much quicker than me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 10.8K 67
Coming from rich families, Draco and Blair both had everything they could ever ask for...except love, but hey, who believes in that anyway? So, when...
18.2K 545 22
• Book 1 • TW:/// mentions of DFV (domestic family violence/abuse) and depression. Read at own risk. Olivia Kensington is a pureblood. Her parents ar...
525K 15.6K 44
The Y/L are a wealthy pureblood, Slytherin family that are into the dark stuff. it's always been that way. except for when you're born. You're a Rave...
1.6K 42 19
Her real identity? Not many people knew. A secret she kept till the very end. Not many people knew who her real parents were. They only knew what she...