THE SECOND HEROINE || extraor...

By LCVERYU

Oh Ara wakes up two weeks after the car accident that killed her parents. She continues to live her life with... More

THE SECOND HEROINE
prologue: voices
1: no memories
2: first day
3: lee dohwa
4: self-aware
5: jinmichae
6: explanations
<OST PLAYLIST PT. 1>
7: the manhwa world
8: eun danoh
9: the black hole in the middle of the air
10: explanations, again.
11: getting friendly
12: it's time for you to know
13: crown princess hyun seol
<OST PLAYLIST PT. 2>
14: what an eventful day
15: when realization hits you so hard
16: wait... what just happened?
17: our little moments, our new memories
18: the promises that are close to my heart
19: Danoh goes crazy and here I am falling for her fiancee
20: before Eun Danoh, there was Hyun Seol
21: the two girls with illnesses
< TAG! YOU'RE IT! >
22: a change of stage
23: the black knights
24: an old friend
25: the hyun reunion
26: the weird stage
27: finding haru
28. haru is here
29. your eyes tell
30. dohwa is aware
31. the little boy
32. the comfort in silence
33. a change of mind
🌼NOT AN UPDATE! BUT PLS READ!🌼
🌼 PLEASE READ !! 🌼
35: let's hang out!
36: this looks really familiar
37: before summer break
38: some things never change

34. the stage, version b

1.3K 50 3
By LCVERYU

a/n: SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!! Also, IF anyone noticed the new book cover and who was in it... congrats uwu!! I've decided to change HYUN SEOL and OH ARA's face claim to Minju (former member of  IZ*ONE), not because of AOA's scandal but I just noticed how AOA's SEOLHYUN doesn't have that many gifs from Orange Marmalade. 😭😭😭 So oof- you may now continue on~!!

" No one ever told me to,

But I started building a tower "

Jenga -  Heize ft. Gaeko

Oh Ara's POV

"Can you give me the paper?" Kyung asked as we entered the Science Lab.

I looked at him and down at my outfit. I noticed right away that I'm already wearing my lab coat and that the stage hasn't started out. Then I gave the piece of paper that had the instructions for today's experiment to Kyung and soon found out that we are each other's lab partners. 

"The teacher thought that having Namju experiment with someone else was a good idea," Kyung said, making me look back at him with a raised eyebrow.

"So... The teacher decided to kick Namju out of the group?" I asked and earned a short nod from the tall boy.

"The teacher didn't kick me out," Namju cut in, sounding totally annoyed.

I smiled and patted my cousin's shoulder. "Don't worry, Nam. Now, you don't have to rely on me or Kyung," I joked, earning a scoff from my cousin.

Then just when I was going to hand my pen to Kyung, someone from behind bumped into me. I hissed from the contact and when I was about to scold the person for not looking, I stopped myself.

"Ha-" I shut my mouth and covered it while faking a sneeze. "Achoo! "

I mentally sighed in relief when no one heard me. I also noticed that Haru was busy looking at someone who is inside the classroom. I looked back inside and saw Danoh waving and smiling at him. I shook my head at the two and heard Kyung telling me to hurry up with the pen. I handed the impatient boy my pen and we continued walking to our table. Namju followed right behind us but I stopped him while shaking my head. My cousin sighed and went to his new group.

Then I instantly heard the pages being flipped.

I looked back at where Danoh was at then at Haru. I instantly got ready and prepared myself. All I need to do is cut in before Haru would do anything. I have to focus on what Stage Me will be thinking and once I think the same as her, I can gain control of my body like I always do.

Please work on this time.

사작 !

"Namju, can you please put your phone away?" Stage Me called out after she noticed that her cousin was still looking at his phone and not helping his lab partner.

But the boy wasn't listening to her at all. Stage Me sighed and I quickly started to match my thoughts with hers. 

"He's definitely gonna drop that phone of his," Stage Me thought while I imagined Namju bumping into someone and dropping his phone.

Right on cue as I gained control over my body, I saw Danoh and Juda walking inside the classroom while carrying styrofoam boxes.

Then I remembered what Danoh told me before class started, about how the stage would happen and I quickly walked over to the other styrofoam boxes stacked on the floor. I turned around to make sure that Haru wouldn't be in the way and prepared myself for the so-called accident. 

But then I saw Namju bump into Danoh and saw him drop his phone.

"Wait... Did I just predict that... That would happen?" I muttered under my breath in surprise.

"Yah! Eun Danoh," my cousin said in frustration.

Danoh looked at him in panic and worry before apologizing. But knowing Namju he wouldn't have it.

"Pick it up," he added with a glare. 

And Danoh nodded her head while saying, "Oh... Yes, of course!"

I bit my bottom lip and looked around.

This is one of the big scenes, Ara... Are you sure about this now? Changing this scene will catch the Writer's eye...

But then again... This is to keep Haru safe.

I looked over my shoulder as Juda stopped Danoh from picking Namju's phone up from the floor, and saw Haru watching.

He's just watching. I looked at him in confusion. Does he even remember what Danoh told him before class started?

I looked back at the Stage and watched as Juda scolded Namju in front of everyone for ordering people around.

Namju then glared at Juda with a raised eyebrow and asked, "Really? But didn't I tell you that you're pretty arrogant?"

Then Juda spoke up, "The arrogant one is... YOU!"

Everyone in the science lab gasped in surprise and then I saw how the so-called accident would happen.

I moved behind the two girls and clenched my fists as Namju taunted Juda and Danoh, who started walking back towards the styrofoam boxes. Then Danoh turns her head and sees me behind her.

She gave me a look of confusion and must've been thinking about why I was there and not getting Haru to help her.

But I just whispered.

"Sorry, Dani..."

Then Juda took one more step, making Danoh move back quickly. She pushes me by mistake and with one slip from my heeled shoes, I felt myself falling backward. Everything happened in a hurry and from the corner of my eyes, I saw Haru running over to help... or so I thought.

Juda and Danoh who were supposed to get hurt during the Stage were all perfectly fine while Haru was caught in the act of pushing one of the styrofoam boxes to the floor and I on the ground with the chemicals spilled on my right ankle.

"OH MY GOD- ARA, ARE YOU OKAY?!" Saemi exclaimed out loud after looking from Namju to Juda to Danoh then to me. 

"DID IT GET ON HER SKIN?!"

"MY GOSH! THAT MUST HURT!"

"SOMEONE CHECK ON HER!"

I hissed in pain from the sting and looked at Danoh and over at my cousin and Juda who looked to be okay. 

Then I slowly glanced at Haru and saw him with a short confused face before Kyung ran to my side.

"Hey... Hey, are you okay?" He asked with a panicked tone while kicking away some of the ice cubes that spilled out of the fallen styrofoam boxes.

I slightly nodded my head but bit my lip when I felt the sting becoming hot. 

Then Namju snapped out of his sudden shock and protectively shouted, "LOOK AWAY!

Kyung asked me if I could stand up and I whispered a short yes but when I tried to get up, I soon realized that I had twisted my right ankle due to the fall. 

"Here," Kyung whispers while placing his arm around my shoulder, "Let me."

With Kyung's help, I was able to stand up but had to rely on his support.

Then the stage ended.

I looked at Kyung and realized how close we were. I bit my bottom lip from blushing and took a deep breath in through my nose before looking over at Danoh.

"The Stage changed..." She mouthed to me and smiled in relief.

I wanted to smile back but I remembered that Haru played a part in changing the Stage.

I looked away from Danoh and over at my adopted brother from Trumpet Creeper. 

How was he able to remember what to do when he's a mere extra? Wasn't he supposed to have forgotten what Danoh told him once the Stage starts?

a/n: THIS IS LIKE SO LATE- AND I AM AWFULLY SORRY ABOUT THE LONG ASS WAIT. 😭😭😭 also sorry for the short chapter... 😅 I was forced to hurry up using my laptop today. I'll make sure that Chapter 35 will be over 3k words !!!

word count: 1405

[ not yet edited ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

689K 42.3K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
142K 4.4K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...