30. dohwa is aware

a/n: originally this was supposed to be chapter 28- but I decided to push it two chapters later since I wanted to write less than 4k words hehe 😅 I'm also running out of GIFs... 😂

" Eighteen, this moment won't ever come back,
I'm giving it to you,
All in all in...
Eighteen, right now,
This might be my everything,
Everything, everything... "

- A-TEEN by SEVENTEEN

3rd POV

The sound of the violin plays out into the air from the rooftop of Seuli High. Lee Dohwa stood a couple of feet away from the edge of the roof and played his violin passionately but something was going on in his head.

I have to hurry and find Danoh and Ara... But why do I badly want to play my violin?

Then a few seconds later, someone steps out into the rooftop with a bag full of equipment from the soccer game. Yeo Juda enters the stage and a tear fell down Dohwa's cheek.

What the..? What's wrong with me?

"Dohwa," Juda calls out from behind him.

The tall boy stops playing his violin and wipes his tear-stained cheeks while turning around to face her but when he did the smile on her face turns into a worried expression.

"Oh, is something wrong?" She asks him gently. "Um, this may be out of the line, but if you're struggling with anything, you can always tell me. "

Dohwa smiles at what Juda said and then she continueson, "I know I don't look like it, but I'm a great listener.

Then red and pink flowers suddenly shows up around Juda and Dohwa's eyes went wide at this.

"Huh? This is odd... This is very odd," He speaks up while pointing at the flowers. "This is extremely odd- Wait, I can finally speak again!"