The Perfect Perv || (Toritsuk...

By ravioliwh0re

What color pant- I mean hey what's up.... Reader/Y/N is fem! More

Chapter 1 - Transfer Student
Chapter 2 - Mission Perv
Chapter 3 - New Neighbors
Chapter 4 - Many Misunderstandings
Chapter 5 - Confessions and Confusion
Chapter 6 - Psychic Squad
Chapter 7 - Friends and Fights
Chapter 8 - The Confrontation
Chapter 9 - The Invitation
Chapter 10 - Chiyo's Troubles
Chapter 11 - Kaidou's Halloween Party
Chapter 12 - Exciting News and Shocking News
Chapter 13 - Hotel Complications
Chapter 14 - The Towel
Chapter 15 - Final Day
Chapter 16 - Still Jealous
Chapter 17 - Psychics Reunite
Chapter 19 - Gift Shopping
Chapter 20 - New Years at the Temple
Chapter 21 - Valentine's Chocolate
Chapter 22 - An Apology
Chapter 23 - The Creep
Chapter 24 - The Stalker
Author's Note

Chapter 18 - Cuddle Buddies

3.2K 90 421
By ravioliwh0re

POV: Toritsuka

"Are you doing anything this weekend?" Y/n asks me.

It was Friday and we were calling each other. Y/n had been out sick for a couple days so we haven't been glued to each other. She was too worried about me catching her cold.

"I mean staring at porno magazines could be put on hold if it really needs to be that way." I joke.

"You're so gross." She whines and coughs.

"Hey don't exert yourself. I won't make jokes." I say.

"I'm not a baby." She says.

"You act like one sometimes." I reply.

"What?" She questions.

"Nothing." I answer. 

"Can we have a sleepover at your house this weekend?" She asks in a tired voice.

"Tomorrow is the weekend so did you want to tonight or tomorrow night? You still sound kind of sick. Are you sure you'd be interested in coming over?" I ask wanting her to focus more on regaining her energy and being healthy enough to come back to school.

"Let's do tomorrow night." She replies.

"Are you sure?" I ask again.

"Yes I'm sure Reita." She says in an annoyed voice. "My mom's calling me down for dinner. I'll talk to you later okay?"

"Alright. Bye princess." I say.

"Bye Reita." She replies and the call ends.

I'm so glad she didn't want to hang out tonight. Not because I don't want to hang out with her but because I wanted to buy her a get well soon present. She hasn't let me visit her at all so tomorrow will finally be my chance to show off what a great boyfriend I am. 

I slide on my sandals and grab a coat. It's a bit chilly out but not enough for me to wear normal shoes. I check my pockets and my money is in the pocket I left it in. 

"Perfect." I whisper to myself. 

I head out the door and make my way into town. This is my first time in awhile going into town without y/n. It's weird not feeling her warm hand clasped into my own. 

I miss her.

"Wow you're actually thinking something kind of sweet." Saiki scares the hell out of me.

"Dude why don't you ever give any warning that you're going to appear? And why are you following me? I'm not even doing anything sketchy!" I squeal.

"So you admit the other times I was following you you planned to do something sketchy?" Saiki asks lifting his eyebrows.

"No.." I reply.

"Good grief." Saiki responds.

"So why are you following me then?" I ask again.

"I'm not following you. Unfortunately I just happen to be going to the same place as you." Saiki explains. 

"Two besties going to the same store." I exclaim and wrap my arm around Saiki's shoulders. "We never hang out. We should do this more often."

"We're not hanging out." Saiki scoffs. 

"One best friend minding his own business while the other best friend stalks him?" I try.

"I already said I was not stalking you." Saiki says annoyed. "I'm just going to the store to buy some coffee jelly."

"You're always eating coffee jelly. How do you eat sweets so often and maintain the same weight?" I ask perplexed.

"Have you forgotten I'm probably the most powerful person alive? I can morph my body." Saiki explains.

"Oh yeah. I remember when you were a girl and you wouldn't let me touch your tits." I laugh.

"And there's the nasty pervert." Saiki sighs.

After many more quarrels with Saiki, we made it to the supermarket. Even though I was driving him insane I kept walking with him.

"What kind of sweets do you think y/n likes?" I ask.

"Don't all girls like chocolate?" He responds.

"Yeah I guess. That's so basic though." I reply.

"Sweets are not 'basic' you just don't understand the complexity of how amazing they are." Saiki says smiling at all the options.

Sometimes I forget he has emotions.

I guess he chooses to ignore my thought because he doesn't comment on it.

"Here what about this?" He asks holding up a heart shaped chocolate box.

"What is it Valentine's Day?" I ask.

"I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be the one giving out chocolate on Valentine's Day pervert. I chose it because of the heart and I've heard that brand is really good." He answers.

"Okay I'll get it." I say. "I thought you were just getting coffee jelly?"

"I was but then I remembered Akechi likes this cake." Saiki replies pointing to the cake.

"And? Since when do you give a crap about him?" I ask. "Are you being brainwashed by the sweets?"

"No." He says shortly and grabs both the cake and the coffee jelly and starts to leave the aisle.

"Wait for me!" I say following behind him.

...

Saiki and I parted our ways and I made my way back to the temple. I decided to write y/n a note to place inside the chocolate box. I had thought about getting her flowers but I didn't know if that would be too cliche so I didn't. After I finished writing the note I changed into comfortable clothes and got into bed excited that tomorrow night I'd have a beautiful girl to snuggle with.

POV: Y/N

It was Saturday morning. I know it was too early to already be packing an overnight bag for Reita's but all I've done is lie in bed for the past couple days. Actually having something to do is making me ecstatic. 

"Y/n, breakfast is ready!" My mother yells to me from downstairs.

"Coming." I cough back and set down my bag.

If this cough doesn't go away soon I swear-

I make my way downstairs and into the kitchen. My dad is home for once He's sitting at the table drinking coffee.

"Good morning honey." He greets me.

"Good morning." I say with a smile. 

"How's Toritsuka doing? He hasn't come over at all." My dad asks looking a little disappointed.

"I didn't want to get him sick so I haven't let him come visit." I explain.

"I haven't seen that boy since the vacation." He responds longingly.

"You guys barely interacted and now you're acting like you're childhood friends." I exclaim.

"We're besties." My dad says proudly.

"Don't be weird." I roll my eyes. "Thank you for the meal."

I dig into my breakfast. I haven't had much of an appetite lately but now that I'm feeling a bit better I feel like I could eat platefuls of food. I finish eating within five minutes and my mom puts more food on my plate.

"Someone's hungry." She says.

"Is there a problem?" I ask.

"Hey don't sass your mother." She replies with a laugh.

Who is this woman?

I finish my second plateful of food and clean up after myself. I decide to go back to my room and pick out an outfit for the day.

As comfortable as pajamas are, if I wear them for another second I will lose my mind. 

I find a lavender shirt and some sweatpants to wear as well as some undergarments and socks.

"This will have to do." I say aloud.

I bring the clothes with me into the bathroom and take a quick shower. I get flashbacks from the day at the hotel when I walked in on Toritsuka in the bathroom and quickly try to get that memory out of my head.

Why did I do that?

Once I finish showering I quickly dry myself off and get dressed.

...

POV: Toritsuka

I walk out of the temple and y/n is getting out of the car with her bag. 

"Bye mom!" She waves and her mom waves back while driving away.

"There's my princess." I say walking up to her reaching my hand out to take her bag. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling a bit better. I still have a bit of a cough but otherwise everything else seemed to have cleared up." She replies.

We get inside and y/n and I remove our shoes. I set down her bag.

"Close your eyes!" I say and she looks at me confused not following. "Don't make me get undressed! I know that's the only thing that make you close your eyes in fear."

She immediately throws her hands over her eyes.

I don't know why she's so afraid of my hot body. Maybe she's afraid of me being so attractive and it makes her jealous?

I take the chocolates I had been hiding in my room and hold the box in my hands. 

"Okay you can open them now." I say sweetly.

She opens her eyes and smiles. "Are those for me?"

"No they're for me. I was just showing them off." I respond sarcastically.

"You're so mean." She pouts trying to imitate me.

"Hey!" I shout and she laughs. "Take these."

I hold the box out to her.

"That was really sweet of you to get these for me." She exclaims.

"Saiki helped me pick them out." I reply.

"He helped you with something?" She asks surprised.

"He gets entranced by sweets. It's like he becomes a new person." I explain and she nods her head.

She opens the box and notices the note. She opens it up and a smile begins to form on her face.

"Awww this is the cutest thing ever." She fawns over the note.

"Don't call it cute!" I exclaim.

"Fine what do you want? Manly note? You literally drew hearts on the bottom." She laughs.

"I did?!" I shout.

"How did you not realize?" She asks still laughing.

I look at the note and she's right. "Wow you're right. I forgot I even did that. I just really missed you."

She sets down the chocolates and the notes and gives me a hug.

"I missed you too." She exclaims rubbing her head into my chest. I pet her head and give her a hug back.

...

It had been a couple hours of us just chatting. We were also trying to find cursed games to play together which was pretty fun. Y/n was starting to get pretty drowsy.

"Are you sure you're not tired?" I ask for the millionth time.

"I'm not tired." She replies in an obviously tired voice.

"You're a liar!" I shout and lift her up in a bridal pose.

"Reita!" She giggles and tries to struggle out of my grasp.

"It's too late. I've captured you." I smirk and walk her towards my bed.

"Reitaaaa stop." She laughs still trying to get out of my grasp. 

"No you're mine." I smile knowing she actually likes this.

I plop y/n down onto my bed and she smiles. I lay down next to her and smile back at her. 

"You're eyes are so pretty." I exclaim and she blushes.

"Oh shut up." She says.

We both stay silent for a little bit while I stare into her eyes.

"Um." She says.

"Yes?"

She scoots closer to me. "I-I want you to hold me."

"Does someone want to feel my manly body grind against theirs?" I joke.

"Ew Reita you're so gross." She says but allows me to spoon her in a normal way. 

I'm not going to push my luck. 

After a few minutes of me holding her and giving her small kisses on her head, she fell asleep in my arms.

"Good night princess. I love you." I whisper to her sound asleep self. 

Author's Note

Hello gorgeous people! I would just like to remind everyone that there's only 2 chapters left in this story! If you'd like more information please check out the conversations tab on my profile! 

I can't believe it's almost 2021.. That's insane to me. Are there any animes you guys are looking forward to next year? I really enjoyed Haikyuu so I plan on watching the new volleyball anime 2.43: Seiin Koukou Danshi Volley-bu. I'm also excited for the second season of Cells at Work! Also if it even happens I'm ecstatic for Ice Adolescence. When the preview came out I had to hold in my screams..

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sending love to all of you! <3

Next chapter will be out December 25! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.6K 793 14
Lemony Lemon one shots of various characters with fem!reader
106K 2.1K 81
Naruto Characters x Reader (fem) ~ contains oneshots & to spice things up some Lemons too (β—¦'ΪΊΛ‰β—¦) ~ charaters included: 🎍Naruto 🎍Kakashi 🎍Neji 🎍...
8.1K 310 9
" you're real? " ! I ONLY UPDATE WHEN I WANT TO (may take.. a year or two..) ! kusuo saiki x fem! reader cover art is from the tdlosk manga! - #29 in...