Dare Me (Beth and Addy)

By itxkelena

(This story is based after Dare Me Season 1 Ending) Mysteries begin to unfold. Flashback memories and what wi... More

Realization
You Should've Kept Quiet
Addy gets Kidnapped
Rule With Me
Flashes
Don't Test Me
Confused but Territorial
Tell Me You Love Me
Over and Over Again!
I Don't Know Why But It Hurts
The Plan
Next Time
Loved Me Too Late
Eyes On You Too
Done Yet
Prove it
State Championship
Dare You
Always
Colette's Trap
Chapter update info

Next Time Part 2

1K 24 2
By itxkelena

The next morning Beth woke up with a massive headache and blur memories of what happened last night. So blur she didn't even remember how she ended up at Addy's house. All she knew was watching Addy sound asleep beside her made feelings stir inside her that she tried hard to forget. As she was about to get up and leave, Addy woke up.

Beth POV
"Hey! You're awake, how do you feel" Addy asks me.
"Massive headache, but nothing I haven't felt before"
"Wait here I'll get you something for it"
Before I could say anything she was out the bed and downstairs. She came back with painkillers and water.
"Thanks"
"I know things between us haven't been great the pass couple weeks but.." before she could finish I stopped her.
"Addy it's okay, I'm pass all the drama now. I have a girlfriend and we can go back to being Beth and Addy" I said.

Addy POV
I'm glad we are going back to being us. But the moment she mentioned Ryan I felt a level of hate and annoyed, that's when I remembered about the video..
"I have something to show you I'll be right back" I said as I went for my phone.
When I came back into the room Beth was on the phone with someone and getting ready.
"I have to leave, I'm going to meet Ryan" she said
Before I could say anything she was out the door and there I stood with the evidence to ruin her girlfriend and didn't take the chance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.4K 1.8K 35
To help with your Korean (and also mine). If you read this and use it then you will be as cool as Junhyung. (If you notice a mistake in spelling or w...
193K 5.3K 37
Safe to say Robin had no luck when it came to her love life, she really didn't have much luck with anything. She never had time to worry about that w...
402K 10.4K 30
not my story. this story is by katieblack129 on fanfiction.net
51.7K 1.2K 20
*Complete* Sequel to 'The Girl Next Door'. Set 5 years later, the girls are living together in New York. Side of Faberry.