Clairvoyant || Stilinski [1]

By AintThatDevine

When Stiles' trusty Jeep falters on him, the sarcastic boy is caught in a drifting state and only one person... More

TRAILER + Disclaimer
|| Prologue
One || An Acid Trip, Maybe?
Two || Instant Girlfriend
Three || Ghost Lessons
Four || Not Cold
Five || Lydia's Suspicion
Six || Detonation
Seven || Bloody Little Town
Eight || Hope
Nine || Igloos
Ten || You Smell Tense
Eleven || Emelia
Twelve || Paw In Hand
Thirteen || A Little Upset
Fourteen || Aaron & Aiden
Fifteen || Ghost Flu
Sixteen || Technicalities
Seventeen || Food Always Bonds
Eighteen || Minor Frostbite
Nineteen || Overstepping
Twenty || J & J
Twenty-One || Magic Hair
Twenty-Two || Wake Up Call
Twenty-Three || "It's Jacy, Isn't It?"
Twenty-Four || The Cool Brother
Twenty-Five || Fireworks
Twenty-Six || A Way Out
Twenty-Seven || Vending Troubles
Twenty-Eight || The Return
Twenty-Nine || Possible Impossibilities
Thirty || The Exception
Thirty-One || Calavera
Thirty-Two || Backyard Brawl
Thirty-Three || Kick You Into Next Week
Thirty-Five || Stupidest of Stupid Plans
Thirty-Six || Sociopathic Bitch
Thirty-Seven || Disappearing Act
Thirty-Eight || Family Matters
Thirty-Nine || Frowned Upon
Fourty || Dinner with the Dunbars
Fourty-One || So Cute It's Disgusting
Fourty-Two || Annette Antony
Fourty-Three || Green Day Is Kickass
Fourty-Four || No Shit, Sherlock
Fourty-Five || Family Murdering Axe Murderer
Fourty-Six || Aiding and Abetting
Fourty-Seven || Be A Vixen
Fourty-Eight || Very Evil
Fourty-Nine || Don't Swerve
Fifty || Big Parrish, Little Parrish
Fifty-One || The Psychic Thing
Fifty-Two || Bad Blood
Fifty-Three || Lookout Point
Fifty-Four || Morally Wrong
Fifty-Five || Simon Says
Fifty-Six || Late Night Booty Call
Fifty-Seven || Because I Know You
Fifty-Eight || Mayonnaise Stilinski
Fifty-Nine || Slightly Less
Tag, You're It
Sixty || Vicious
Sixty-One || Well, Mostly
Sixty-Two || Liam, Please
Sixty-Three || Daddy Dearest
Sixty-Four || Drunk Werewolves
Sixty-Five || New Element
Sixty-Six || Honey, Honey
Sixty-Seven || 1970s Tech
Sixty-Eight || Portail du Mort
Sixty-Nine || Grow Up
Seventy || House MD
Seventy-One || Silent Spaces
Seventy-Two || Doctor Doctor
Seventy-Three || You & Me
Seventy-Four || Better?
Seventy-Five || Mexi-noh, Dos
Seventy-Six || The Last Stand
Epilogue || Three Months After
Mushy Mel

Thirty-Four || Mexi-noh

21.8K 760 251
By AintThatDevine

|| Mexi-noh

Jacy mumbled in her sleep, slowly pulling away from her dreams as she stirred under the covers. Opening her eyes and blinking in the sunlight, she found herself not to be the only one in the bed.

Stiles smiled a little sheepishly, Jacy in the crook of his arm. "Morning."

"Hi." She flushed, remembering the night before. "What time is it?" She tilted her head up to see him, cuddling in to him a bit more.

Stiles played with the fabric of his shirt that was on her, "About seven."

"Did my mom...?"

"Yeah, but I heard her. I had enough time to sneak back over to the couch," he said. "That was a couple hours ago before she went to work."

"You came back over here though?"

"See, as comfortable as that couch is, I spent about a month watching you fall asleep in this bed alone. I didn't want that to keep happening."

Jacy smiled, an arm over his torso. She absently drew patterns on his bicep with her fingers. "I like that answer."

"Me too. Took me three hours to think of." Stiles laughed when she narrowed her eyes at him. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding."

A soft silence passed them, a calmness to their lives that wouldn't last long.

"Hey, Stiles?"

Stiles turned his head, kissing her temple. "Yeah?"

"We're going to Mexico today."

"Yeah, I guess we are."

||

"Are you sure about this?" The Jeep rumbled along a seemingly endless road, Stiles glancing over to Jacy.

They passed a checkmark, a border warning sign shooting panic through Kira, Scott, Lydia and Stiles. Everyone but Jacy seemed to be close to losing their shit.

"We'll be fine." Jacy had taken the front, having to give the directions to get to the Calaveras. "Just, know what we're doing."

Scott hesitated, "What are we doing again?"

"We're doing a research project on food differentials of small towns to big cities to see if they match those of America's culture." Jacy took in the looks of her friends, "Food trip for our nutrition class."

They hesitantly nodded, able to trust Jacy with her ability to lie so well.

"We're not coming into the country illegally. We don't have anything to worry about."

"Except when we cross the border and get to where we need, then we have a lot of things to worry about," Scott interjected. "Seeing as they're professional monster hunters."

"And not to mention four out of five of us are supernaturals," Lydia said. "So, that does make us all slightly terrified."

"We pay for Derek and we leave with him. That's the plan. We only fight if we have to," Jacy told them, the border not too far off. "Just cool off and be calm. We don't want to look suspicious. Pretend to sleep, Kira. You're the worst at lying."

"Yeah, that's fair." Kira gave her passport over to Lydia before adjusting herself and closing her eyes.

"Just let me do most of the talking, okay?" Jacy said, the Jeep slowing to get to border control.

"Are we going to address my katana in the trunk?" Kira asked, her eyes still shut as she leaned on the window.

"Let's just hope they don't search the car," Lydia mumbled, the Jeep being stopped by a man in uniform.

Stiles rolled down the window, smiling but not too forcefully. "Hello, Sir." Moments before, he squeezed Jacy's hand for comfort.

The officer evaluated Stiles and then Jacy, glancing to the back for the brief moment. "Passports."

"Grab Kira's would you, Scott?" Jacy asked in the calmest voice, being handed three passports before adding hers to the stack and giving them to Stiles.

"Reason for travel?" The man asked, going through the passports.

"School project." Stiles himself was a runner up in lying.

"Are any of you eighteen?"

"I am." Jacy handed over a folded slip of paper, "But our school wrote this up just incase."

"Son, I'll need your registration for your Jeep." After checking over Jacy's forged paper, he gave it back and returned his attention to the driver.

"Sure, sure." Stiles got it from the glove compartment, handing it over along with his license.

The officer went over everything, flatly asking if they're bringing any illegal items into the country. When they said no, he'd found nothing wrong and let them go through after paying a small fee.

Jacy only smiled, Stiles driving off beyond the border into Mexico.

"Wait, Jacy, you're eighteen?"

"No, but I have a passport that says so." Jacy handed Kira, Lydia and Scott theirs. "We wouldn't have gotten in otherwise. Seventeen doesn't exactly cut it."

"Oh, my God do you know how illegal that is, Jace?"

"Do you know what's more illegal? Going into another country with 50k and Japanese weaponry. If we were all underage then they would've made us fill out multiple documents, a thoughrough search of the car and calls to our parents.

"She had a point, Stiles," Scott said, their situation not ideal.

"We're in a contry illegally, guys."

"Good thing we'll be out soon enough with Derek. Problem solved," Jacy nonchalantly replied, putting the documents away.

"Hang on, you brought fifty thousand dollars for him?" Kira asked, only focused on the money.

"After my accident we sued the goggle company - but really my parents did because I was in my coma at that point," Jacy said without a whole lot of emotion. "That's also how I have a new car."

"I just assumed it was the whole doctor/politician parent thing." Lydia said, "Not to mention you have a job."

Jacy shrugged lightly, unsure of what to say. Sure, she was well off, but she never felt that way.

"We're about an hour away. We'll be there before sun down, go through our plan to buy Derek and then be back home by tomorrow night."

"Jacy, if you and Stiles are the good liars, why am I going to talk to the head of the family and not you?"

"Because if she caught me as a wolf, I'd be dead and it would defeat the purpose. She would get mad and Derek wouldn't have a chance at leaving Mexico in anything but a body bag," Jacy said, handing Lydia one of the two sugar skull cards and a bullet shell.

"I can't believe we're actually doing this," Lydia muttered, looking over the casing.

"Want to go over the plan?" Stiles asked, glancing to Jacy to cover anything missed.

"Okay, Lydia you're going to go to the address I gave you and you'll ask if the party is there - in Spanish. Stiles will show that card because your answer will more than likely be no. When they let you in, head to the bar. Someone will come get you. Kira, Scott and I will be in the party incase anything goes wrong.

"You'll meet Araya Calavera and she'll try to make you change your mind. You can't let her. Don't be scared and if you get scared, do your best not to show it. Be confident and even a little cocky, but not enough to get you killed."

"What if she says no?"

"We've got an idea for that," Scott said. "If we take out some of her guards in the party, we'll make a statement."

"More than likely something will happen. We're prepared to...persuade her into giving us Derek," Jacy said to the car, she, Scott and Kira already discussed over a plan of what to do. "It might get a little violent, but it's not like the Calaveras aren't."

"How do you know so much about them?" Scott questioned, uncertain of how she knew exactly what to do. "It's kind of bizzare."

"Sometimes my family has history with hunting so I called my grandma - she's like me - and she knew Araya once a very long time ago."

"Did you tell her about...Does she know what you are?" Stiles asked, following a few turns he was directed down.

"It never exactly came up," Jacy replied, practically making it clear she avoided telling her about becoming a werewolf with clairvoyant powers. "Question is, whether or not they've already killed Derek."

"Do you think he's dead?" Scott asked from the back, sending a fake picture of a campsite to his mom.

Jacy exchanged a small look with Lydia. "The problem is I don't know, and neither does Lydia. Which means something else is going on."

Stiles lifted an eyebrow, driving on through Mexico. "Like what?"

"I guess we'll have to find out."

||

The Jeep was parked on the edge of the Mexican town, the group of five lingering by it with concern as they took in their surroundings.

"This is the place they've been keeping Derek in for two months?" Kira asked, standing next to Scott. "It doesn't seem very master plan - evil lair type."

"I guess we'll find out for ourselves." Jacy looked to Lydia and Stiles. "You know where to go, right?" In a denim skirt and a white croptop, she could easily slip into the party.

Lydia nodded, holding the bullet casing and directions. "We're good."

Stiles had possession of the Calavera calling card and the 50k, "I still don't know if I'm comfortable with this."

"To be fair. I don't think any of us are," Scott said, looking towards the town. He checked his watch, "We should probably go."

Jacy agreed before giving final directions to Lydia and Stiles. "Twenty minutes after us, okay?"

Stiles nodded before kissing her once, telling her to be safe. "Good luck."

"You too," Jacy said, she and Kira walking off with Scott.

"Are you sure about this, Jacy? We've had a lot of stupid plans, but this," Kira had a set of nunchecks hidden on her waist, "this might just top it all."

"I think we can do it," Scott offered, trying his best to be optimistic.

"I think we can do it, but it'd be wrong to say this was a genius idea," Jacy put in, noticing that no one in the market acknowledged their arrival for more than two seconds. "But if we don't do this, or at least try to, Derek will have a death certificate signed by us."

"That can't happen," Scott said. "We've got to save him."

"And we're going to." Jacy seemed to have someone guiding her through the maze, the trio coming upon the back of a stone building. She smiled prettily at the guard, asking in Spanish if this was where she could find some fun.

The guard looked willing enough before nodding back to Scott and Kira.

"Ellos son conmigo." Jacy held up a card with a skull on it. "Mi amigo me dio esto."

The guard opened the door for the three, the card sealing the deal. The party was invite only and that's exactly what she had.

Kira and Scott stayed close to Jacy, the door shutting loudly behind them.

"Where did you get the invite?" Scott asked, thumping music rattling into the empty hall as they drew closer to the raging party.

"I printed it off of google." Jacy smiled, handing it back to them. "It's just laminated."

"You are something else, Jacy." Kira flipped over the card, utterly impressed.

"Watch for Stiles and Lydia," Jacy said, about to open the door into the party. "Just blend and try not to draw attention to yourself."

"And do the opposite if any of us see another securing the plan," Scott said, nodding as they went into the space crawling with sweaty bodies and electro music.

"Ten minutes after Stiles and Lydia are taken to Araya-"

"I take out a guard and use their radio," Scott finished, looking around.

"Perfect." Jacy glanced from Scott to Kira then straight ahead. "Ready?"

Scott and Kira took in deep breaths, "Ready."

The three decended into the party, unaware that everything wouldn't go according to plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.4K 11
Stiles fled to the big apple after he was possessed- he couldn't handle it, knowing that he was the one who killed Allison and Aiden. There, he gets...
369K 14K 31
DYNASTY [ BOOK FOUR ] ✧ Harper Verum and Stiles Stilinski have been through everything together; from finding out their best friend was a werewolf, t...
296 15 10
After Stiles' beloved jeep has a run-in with the tree at the end of season 3A, the master of sarcasm falls into a coma. Stiles' friends sit by him ev...
10.5K 265 38
Kya Hansen was invisible to all but one. Her rambling spaz she liked to call him. Six years before, she had died and was left wandering aimlessly. U...