JUJUTSU KAISEN ONE SHOTS

By eyooosx

This book is a Jujutsu Kaisen characters X Readers. This is based on the anime or manga entitled Jujutsu Kais... More

FOREWORD ✗ REQUESTS (CURRENTLY CLOSED ROR)
GOJO SATORU ●◎● OBEDIENCE
SUKUNA ●◎● PLEASANT
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
FUSHIGURO MEGUMI ●◎● CHRISTMAS
KENTO NANAMI ●◎● HOME
GOJO SATORU AND RYOUMEN SUKUNA ●◎● VIOLATED
GOJO SATORU ●◎● A NEW START
TOJI FUSHIGURO ●◎● COMPLETE
GETOU SUGURU ●◎● SHOW ME
GOJO SATORU ●◎● PLEDGE
INTERACTION TIME WITH AUTHOR
SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE
CHOSO ●◎● FAMILY
GOJO SATORU ●◎● The Fraud
KENTO NANAMI ●◎● Just a co-worker

TOGE INUMAKI ●◎● WONDERFUL

23K 430 241
By eyooosx

You were staring at the sky that is full of clouds, as the birds chirping as if they were trying to calm you and the beautiful scenery right before you. The World has grown, all the people appreciate the beauty of the Earth. But for you it wasn't after all you can see things that normal don't, Cursed Spirits.

You bowed your head as a couple of teachers passes by. You were attending a normal school despite having a special trait that even you doesn't know about it. All you do is to ignore those creatures, creatures that is made by the humans within their negative emotions.

You went straight back to your seat as you let out a sigh. It was a normal day as you hear a giggling voice that is trying to mess around. You act like you don't see that Cursed Spirit as it roams around the classroom. It was normal for you to see those things but you didn't care about it. Why? Because all you can do is to be scared.

As the bell rang a sign that is already lunch time. Everyone else started to pack their things. You... You don't have any friends to hang out with as you fix your things and went out of your classroom. Pity in their eyes as you passes by, you were known at the school not because you're beautiful but a nerd. As you hold the tray of your food firmly suddenly it flew away dropping your foods.

"Oh sorry I didn't see you."

Those one who saw it started to laugh while the other one were looking at you with pity in their eyes. You wanted to escape, escape with this cruel world you've been stepping. You wanted to commit suicide but you can't think about what will happen to your parents if you did. You wanted to stop those people who keeps stepping at your pride but you can't because you were scared.

She took off your eyeglass as she drop it and step on it. It was the fifth this month, you keep buying new one for them to break. You just started to clean the food as they left and leave the canteen without eating anything. If this world is wonderful why does it need to be cruel with you?

You were planning to skip classes as you hug your bag firmly while sitting on the floor of the rooftop. Peaceful yet it was help you but to wonder, why me? Why do I need to suffer like this?

A tear fell down to your cheeks as your vision were swallowed by the darkness slowly. The next thing you know you hear a loud thud, you opened your eyes widely and look for the source of sound. For not having a clear view because of your poor eyesight you just saw a young man jumping around, having a white hair and fair body.

"Excuse me? Who are you?"

"KONBU!"

You started to rub your nape out of curiosity, why the man speak an ingredients? You saw a black shadow thinking it was him you touched it. Having an abnormal body you started to sweat.

"SALMON ROE!"

"I-I-I-I'm sorry!"

As you screamed waiting for an attack but it never happened. You stood up and looked around squishing your eyes to adjust with. You saw a Cursed Spirit that wasn't moving at all. As if it was statue even it's eyes won't move.

"What happened Inumaki?"

"Tuna Mayo."

They were just looking at you and the cursed spirit. As you took your hand it only took a few seconds as it moves again. Out of panic you touched it once again then it stopped once again.

"You can make them stop just by touching it!"

The girl with eyeglass exclaimed as the Panda one punched and eliminated the cursed spirit. You just lowered your head out of fear looking to a person in their eyes.

"What is your name?"

"(Y/N)."

"Okay (Y/N) mind if you stay with us?"

Right now, you were in a car with them. You were sitting next to a guy with white hair. You were wearing your new eyeglass which you bought before leaving. The young man named Inumaki were just quiet beside you.

"Hello?"

"Bonito flakes."

"Uhhh-"

"He can only speak ingredients because of something confidental."

You looked at him directly to his eyes, which reminds you of your own eyes. Filled with sadness, you amused that he is sad because he couldn't talk at all. You held his pointer finger which only make him look at you out of confusion.

"Say my name."

"TUNA!"

"Try it say my name."

With hesitation he opened his lips. The girl with eyeglass and the Panda looked at the both of you.

"(Y/N) stop."

The two who witnessed shouted at him as if they were expecting something to happened. But nothing happened, they looked at each other out of confusion.

"Inumaki you can speak?"

"Ohhhh I get it!"

He looked at you once as he explained it to the two.

"(Y/N) can nullify curses with just a touch. So I think I can speak because she was holding my finger."

"You're right!"

They cheered you, this is the first time that someone approached you, treated you as a friend and smile with you. You were brought to a unfamiliar School, they call it Jujutsu High School Tokyo Branch. There is this man with a silk on his eyes looking at you.

"So you want her to join because?"

"She can nullify curses!"

"Is that even possible?"

A young man entered with a serious look on his face, having the name Fushiguro. He looked at you from head to toe.

"Yes! Watch!"

Inumaki sighed because of their plan as you held his pointer finger.

"This is troublesome."

"I-I-I-I-Inumaki spoke and nothing happened!"

Having a pink hair the young man Itadori exclaimed. The Teacher named Gojo were looking at you once again.

"Try it."

You let go of Inumaki's finger as he speak.

"Don't move."

Suddenly Itadori was frozen to his place. You held Inumaki's finger as he speak once again.

"Don't move."

"Why am I the testing subject?"

Itadori was able to move, without having a second though you were accepted. The young lady Nobara was looking at you from head to toe.

"You're pretty but you don't know how to fix yourself-"

"U-uhhmm."

"Don't worry we can fix it!"

Zenin said so as they drag you out of the crowd.

The next day you went to your school with Inumaki by your side. They started to whisper as if they saw a celebrity. As you went inside of your room everyone's eyes were fixed to you, but this time it's admiration.

"A transferee?!"

"She's beautiful!"

"Wonder if I could get her number!"

"I want to be friend with her!"

You just let out a sigh, this time you can raise your chin up. You went to the lockers behind the classroom as the one who spilled your food stood up in front of you.

"Can we be friends?!"

"No."

You opened your locker as the teacher went in.

"(Y/N) are you sure you need to transfer?"

"Oh. Good Morning Mam. And also yes I need to go."

Their eyes were filled with confusion, because that nerd with a ponytail became a beautiful and elegant lady. You were not wearing any eyeglass for having an eye contacts, your hair were fixed to a braid and your oily face were now clean. You smiled widely as you stood up in front of the class.

"I'm (L/N) (Y/N) thank you for the memories we shared."

"Tuna?"

Inumaki went in as the ladies eyes were fixed to him, everyone else started to scream. You held his hand tightly as he speak.

"Can we go now?"

"Sure!"

"Oh Mam. (Y/N) was bullied before."

"Wait by who-"

"Your whole and entire school."

He took his hands off as he looked at the lady who spilled your food yesterday.

"Don't look at me like that- I'm gonna melt-"

"Shut up. Don't you even try to speak once."

Suddenly the lady stopped as she started to sweat. You held Inumaki's hand as you drag him out of the school.

Your world started to became wonderful when you meet this young man, Toge Inumaki.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 126K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
286K 10.6K 74
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
1.4M 78.9K 81
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
600K 29.1K 79
A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor ✓ 2. Bitter Sweet Love ✓ 3. Silent Tears ✓ 4. Th...