KENTO NANAMI ●◎● Just a co-worker

Spicy~

No one was talking, as you just keep a hang on your work. Eyes sticked into the monitor as you keep typing. Letters, numbers that surely takes you hours to type in. Letting out a sigh as you stretched yout arms out. Tiring, working all day just to be able to survive such words. You looked at the man behind who were just concentrated on making his monthly report as well. Nanami, he always been such a good co-worker. Others may have something to tell on him. Such as, he is stern. He doesn't like interacting with people or hanging around them. You two sure didn't made an interactions, but you'll admit it yourself you're interested on him. You took out a bread from your bag as you placed it on his desk. He just look at you blankly.

"You forgot about it."

"Thank you."

"We decided to hang out after work. Wanna join us?"

"No."

"It'll be fun! It's once in a lifetime. I promise! Just this once."

"Okay."

That left you speechless, you convinced him that easily. You just keep blinking when someone behind you started to tap his feet across the floor. When you looked behind you, it was the supervisor. You just giggled and went back to typing. You were excited that once in a lifetime opportunity came knocking at your door. And that is Nanami coming along on a party. You were so excited that he is coming along. That you're so eager to finish your shift already.

It was already 5:30 pm, everyone was gathered outside in front of the door. You see familiar faces, your other co-workers but he is not there yet. You were scanning the area for him. You have to leave early before he do as you were asked on a meeting. Everyone was already asking you to leave but you were just there, waiting for him.

"Come on (Y/N), there's no way he is actually gonna join."

"But he agreed."

"Come on, we will gonna miss the fun part."

"He agreed..."

"He never joins us whenever we ask him ourselves. There's no way he is gonna say yes on you?"

"Was I late?"

"Nana—"

"WHAT?!"

Everyone was dumbfounded when they saw Nanami coming to your way. You just smiled and waved at him. It was their first time seeing Nanami hanging out with someone. All he do was to focus on his work, focus that he barely talk to anyone. But here he was, going to drink with all of you. You just smiled at their reaction as when Nanami reach all of you guys. Nanami just gave them a quick look then he looked at you.

"Was I late? Sorry, I have to pass extra papers."

"No! No! We were waiting for you. Let's go."

All of you just started to walk, making your way to the restaurant. You just smiled when everyone keep asking you what spell you cast on him which made him say yes on going with all of you. The other girls won't even stop drooling over the man who were just silently behind you looking at his phone. Keep saying on how handsome he is and how good his body looks. They were staring at him like a dog in heat. You just look at him as for some reasons he did the same. When you two looked each other in the eyes. Ypu just smiled sweetly then he just nod.

Settled down, digging in to the food all of you ordered, laughing as everyone made funny comments, drinking as it was just once in few weeks. You just smiled as he be just eating then drinking. He looks like having fun, he is not quite someone who keeps drinking as he said he still needs to get home safely. While you be drinking a lot as it was just once in a while.

"I need to get home safely."

"Oh no~ Kento-san why not keep drinking then I'll let you crash in to my house. It's just a few blocks away~"

A woman who is your another co-worker tried to flirt with him. As she was surely drunk, running her fingertips on his chest which he just gave her a stern look.

"No."

She dramatically pouted and asked why. But he just sighed, focusing on digging the food in front of him. While you were just there, drinking and laughing while talking to others. He have his eyes locked on you as you keep on drinking. You looked at him, as you smiled sweetly. Again, for some reasons he avoided your gaze. Was it just you?

Everyone was out of the restaurant, going to each destination. You just wave at them as you're a bit drunk. Nanami were just standing beside you as you wave at your co-workers. When two of you started to walk

"It was fun!"

"Yeah, you surely did have fun."

"You enjoyed too?"

"Yeah."

You two were silent on your way back home. You keep wobbling which he noticed and held you by waist. You just giggled at him and keep on walking your way home. Once you were home, you were struggling to enter your passcode in your door. You were surely drunk as you keep messing up. When a bigger hand did it for you, Nanami entered the pass code as the door unlocked. He opened the door and guided you inside. He went in as well, then shutting the door behind him.

"Nanam—"

He pinned you against the door as he looked at you sternly. You just looked at him blankly, wondering why. As he held you captive between his arms. Pressing his lips into yours for a kiss. It wasn't just a normal kiss, it was a passionate kiss. You were surely melting away into the kiss. As you felt him biting your lower lip, letting out a huff. You were just keeping yourself balanced by holding a tight grip within his arms. Looking at the ceiling as you felt dizzy. Not because of the alcohol, but what he was doing making you melt. Keeping the heated kiss while one of his hand started to unbutton your blouse, revealing your chest which craving for his touch. His knee as between your thighs, as you keep grinding on his knee like good little kitten you are. You started to gasp for air when he broke out of the kiss. Looking at you as he smiled, kiss your cheeks down to your neck. Kissing and nibbling, even biting as you just keep on huffing. You keep feeling his teeth through your skin as he keep on biting, marking you as his own. His hand were on their way to undress you, cupping your chest as he placed his lips on your ears. You were tickled by his breathe as he speaks.

"Did you know how much I keep my posture earlier? Looking at the other guys, talking like I'm not around?"

"Nanami—"

"Even smiling at them as if I'm not around."

"Please~"

"How can you do that in front of your husband, hmm? As if your husband is not around? I was so trying not loss my composure. I was so sure that those guys was trying to hit on you. They even asked for your number right, sweetheart?"

"I didn't gave them my—"

"Shush, now. Behave like a cute little kitten you are for me. I was stopping myself to fuck you out in front of them. And show them who you belong to. That you're married to me. Show them that they're just a co-worker of yours and I'm your husband. To show them how I make you scream my name every night we do it."

He was right after all, when you two be making out. You won't stop chanting his name as he fuck the your left consciousness out of you.