GOJO SATORU ●◎● PLEDGE

This is the part 2 of Gojo's Chapter A New Start. A lot of you guys wished for part 2 so here we go enjoy. Includes spicy- you know 😎

Slowly opened your eyes, fixed in the plain white ceiling. Shifting through your covers, it is your day. You slowly stood up as you started to prepare your breakfast. It feels like nothing is about to happen, but it's your big day. Taking a shower as you wear black jeans and white t shirt. You hear your phone vibrated through the wooden table in the side of your table. You took it as you saw a message from Gojo.

Hon:
   My love~ Nanamin would pick you up in 30 minutee be ready!

You let out a soft smile as you slid your phone into your pocket. Casually sitting on your sofa as your eyes browse through a magazine. Hearing a few knocks you stood up as you went to the door and opened it. It was Nanami wearing his casual outfit. Bowing his head deeply as he speak.

"Congratulations."

"Thank you Nanami!"

"Lets go."

With that Nanami shifted his feet and started to walk through the hallways. Bringing your bag with everything necessary, locking the door behind you as you followed him. He leads to the parking lot as he took out his car keys. Following him as you went inside his car in the passenger seat. Using the seatbelt as you looked outside. Nanami went inside as he started the engine, holding the steering wheel as he started to drive. It was a long ride after all your big day was held to a beach. Took you for few hours as you reach the beach. You opened the door as soon as Nanami parked the car. Stretching your arms out as you yawn. It will be a long day.

After some preparations, here you are standing into a red carpet. Holding a bouquet of flowers, face were covered by a thin fabric. Wearing a white and long gown that is surely heavy. Showing how beautiful you are, as your eyes wandered around. Seeing everyone from Jujutsu High. When your eyes strike to a certain person standing at the end of the red carpet. He was wearing a tuxedo, without his sunglasses you see the man you have love for years now. You slowly paced into the red carpet as you saw the students were in shock. You can't help it but to laugh.

"(Y/N)-sensei?!"

"I knew it."

"Go for it girl! Woooaah!"

"Nobara, she's our teacher."

"Congratulations (Y/N)-sensei."

"Okaka."

You let out a soft smile as you bowed your head. You reached the end of the red carpet as you saw Gojo who were just staring at you. Lending his arms as you wrap your arms around it. Leading in front of the altar as both of you casually sat into a chair. You slowly tilted your head as you saw something that was kind of unexpected. In his ocean blue eyes there was tears, tears were rolling down to his cheeks. Did he wait for that long?

"Hon?"

"Tears of joy. Finally, you are mine."

"What are you talking about?"

"What?"

"I've always been yours until now."

His eyes widen as he smiled. It took an hour for the ceremony. The students were casually cheering both of you, everyone in the wedding was trying to stop them. You can't help it but to giggle.

"Go girl! Steal his surname!"

"Nobara-"

"(Y/N)-sensei congratulations!"

"Take that Sugar Daddy-!"

"Nobara!"

You looked at Gojo who looked back at you, directly to your eyes. As both of you started to laugh placing his forehead into yours as he cupped your cheeks.

"(Y/N), this hand will guide you into the light, will hold you into your darkest time, will lead you into paradise and will hug you everytime. For as I, Gojo pledge my loyalty- No. For as I, Gojo pledge everything that I got for you and you only."

"Gojo, I'll be your friend when you needed some advice for. I'll be your best friend when you needed someone to cry on. I'll be your girlfriend when you needed some hugs. I'll be your wife until the end of my life. For as I, (Y/N) pledge everything that I possess will be in your hands."

The ceremony went smoothly, as the father said the words you may now kiss the bride. Gojo lifted the thin fabric that covers your face. Seeing you with his bare eyes as he cupped your cheeks. Mouthing the words the most beautiful woman i've ever seen. As he planted a soft kiss into your lips. The crowd started to clap, as for the reception. It also went smoothly but the this is.

"Why didn't you tell us (Y/N) sensei?"

"They got a private life."

"Nice pick (Y/N)-sensei."

Your students were in shock but at the same time was happy for the both of you. Gojo hugged you tightly as he stuck out his tongue to the students who were complaining. Everything went smoothly, you were looking to his eyes as he opened the door behind you. Being in a high class hotel for the first night of both of you being a couple. Pushing you inside as he closed the door behind him. Your eyes were still looking directly into his eyes. As you wrapped your arms around his neck, crashing his lips into yours. He left a soft bites into your lower lip as you opened it a bit. Sliding his tongue through your lips, exploring every inch of your wet cavern. His hands were roaming around your curves. He waited for so long, even both of you shared 7 years of relationship. He didn't even dare to touch you as he promised he would wait until this day. As his tongue were swirling around yours, his hands were placed into your back. As he slowly unzip the zipper of your gown, revealing your upper body. Pulling out the kiss as you try to catch your breathe. He was looking into your bare naked upper body as his fingers started to trace every inch of it. The gown slowly sliding down as he let out a soft smile.

"It was worth it. Waiting for so many years for you."

Crashing his lips once again into yours as he guides you to the bedroom. Slowly placing you into the bed as he lays you down. He let out a soft giggle as he went on top of you. You were blushing mess as of the moment as you avert your eyes. Holding your chin as he look at you.

"I love you (Y/N)."

Congratulations! Just keep imagining your honey moon with Gojo :P