[ HellTaker ] Life With a Dem...

By SDeoNite

When your life consist of multiple demon girls that are in love with you, your daily life will sure be full o... More

Author's Note
A Day With Demons
Pandemonica's Break Time
A Date with Modeus
Bring Your Cerberus To Work Day
Malina's Game Night (Part 1)
Loitering Zdrada (Part 2)
The Beach Chapter
Curious Angel's Thesis
Justice is Blind
Sympathetic Queen Of Hell
Judgement's Other Friends
AbyssTaker
Take a Break
Lucifer
High Prosecutor
-- Heaven Down on Hell - -
OCs
Chain of Events
Demon Lookout
Did It Hurt When You Fell From Heaven?
Where The Fuck?
HeavenTaker
Can a Demon Die Twice?
Purgatory's Waiting Room
Almost Heaven
Let The Demons Hide
Go to Horny Jail
Fugitive
King's Jewel
Demon Restrained
Goddess Inlove
Angels Vs Demons
Palace Dwellers
I May Fall
Hell Above Heaven
The Greed Demon
En guarde
Angel Cries
β€’ The Helltaker β€’

Powered Down

2.9K 111 81
By SDeoNite

         The demons were face to face with a clean tiled room. Malina, out of breath, almost collapsed after taking over a few hundred steps up. She looked around and found a water cooler which she then proceeded to chug an entire gallon. Thankfully it was normal water and not holy water.

          They appeared to be in some sort of kitchen. There was a fully packed fridge and some cooking appliances, a few other treats in the cupboards— and most importantly, a coffee maker.

         Pandemonica's eyes went from tired to wide when she locked her sights on it. Quickly using it to her advantage and brewed herself a nice cup of joe.
The demon did not even wait a few moments to cool down the hot drink and gulped the entire mug full in a second.

         A mist from the warmth came from her mouth as she smiled in pleasure. "That... Hit the spot." The now Sadistic demon smirked.

       "Woah look at all this grub!" Zdrada raided the fridge, taking numerous Tupperwares and packages of food and munching them down. All while flicking off the sticky notes of the names of the angels who left it there.

        "This place is suspiciously convenient for us to take a break." Modeus glared around the room. "But why is nothing happening?"

        "Nah." Malina sighed. "I mean, usually in video games, dungeons usually have break spots where a character can heal up and rest, especially for an upcoming boss fights."

          "...Right." Modeus looked at the Sour Demon though not really fully grasping it. "So if I go through this door, something big will be waiting?"

         Malina looked over to the next door that they'd eventually go through and shrugged. "Probably."

       The demons opened it and peaked in. It was a large open room, though rather dark and empty. Until a ceiling full of lights casted down the entire room to reveal a platoon of angels and Gabriella in the middle waiting for them in ambush.

        "Hello, Demons."

         *****

        Sarahphim had just left with the two demons. You stare at the broken roof where the angel had flew in and out of. The faces of joy those demons had when they saw you couldn't leave your mind.

         Jessienne huffed a sigh from behind you before you felt her hand take yours. She gently moves your head to face her as she gives you a smile.

        "I'm... sorry about that. Now, what was your answer?" She asked.

        "W-wait wait." You pushed her and stepped back. "Those demons were Beelzebub and Judgement."

        "I...see?" Jessienne looked at you quizzically. "I honestly am indifferent of demon matters that I don't bother to learn most of their names."

       "No. That's not what I mean." You shook your head. "How come I know their names?"

      Jessienne kept her smiling face, but her eyes alone felt like her entire expression had changed.  "Oh. Perhaps you have read about them in Gabriella's archives? Or maybe you had—"

      "Jessie please!" You had ended up raising your voice. "I know you're not as omniscient as God or whatever, but I know you can answer at least this. What was I before I woke up in heaven?"

       Jessienne's eyes trailed away and avoided yours. It was obvious that she was hiding something. She furrowed her eyebrows and groaned. "This is some sort of influence by the demons. Don't stray into the dark forces."

         "I'm not!" You yelled. "I just want to know..."

        You frowned at the angel in front of you. You switched your glance over to the others in the room. You stepped closer to them instead, calling out.

     "Uriel, do you anything?" You asked but the Proud Angel looked away from you. And then you looked over to Azazel who was as distraught, you somehow felt the most familiar with her over the others and maybe..

"Azazel, please..." You pleaded.

When the angel opened her mouth to say something you were hopeful. But the pressure and glare put on to her by the two commanding angels in the room caused her to retreat and stay silent.

     "Fine... If none of you are gonna tell me." You clicked your tongue and began to leave the room. "I'm finding out myself."

    "That's enough!" Jessienne's voice boomed, shocking not only you but the angels as well. "Heaventaker, please stay put. These demons' little mission has gone on for too long. You will stay here until my return, until then please rest your head, you clearly aren't thinking straight."

        The CEO stomped out of the room, the other two angels followed. You stared at the door for a moment and sat down.

       "Yeah screw that." You said to yourself, when it seemed like they already left further away you went out too.

         ****

      An Angel grunts as they fall to the floor. Despite already accepting defeat, they felt a jolt through their spine and cringed as they felt the feathers on their wings get plucked out.

      "Little angel thought they could take me on?" Pandemonica smirked as they held the angel by the wings. "You're in for a world of pain you naughty boy~"

      As the demon whispered into the angel's ear, two more took the chance to sneak attack her from behind. But they didn't go unnoticed as the Sadistic demon pulled out a knife and was about to turn around and stab them both hastily.

      Before she could however Zdrada jumped in and kicked both of them off. She laughed at the two as she watched them stumble together before turning to the fellow demon.

"You good?" Zdrada asked.

Pandemonica smirked. "I can handle myself, so you don't have to get in my way... Unless you want me to punish you too." The Sadistic demon gave a sly smile before moving on to the next angel.

There was a small tint of red in the ***** Demon's face. She tried to act unamused, all the while hiding an excited smile.

Meanwhile, Malina tried to fend off an aggressive angel. She managed to dodge a swing from their sword and elbow their neck to knock them down. She grabbed the sword that the angel was wielding and used it as her own, holding it in front of her just in time to block an incoming attack.

Malina pushed the angel away but another one came in from the side. She blocked it but found another one coming at her too. She swung the sword around in an arc to push back all the incoming angels before groaning,

"For **** sake, I hate real-time. Why can't we just take turns like civilized gamers?"

An on another side, Modeus managed to... shake away the angels with her vibrating hammer. She panted with a sly smile on her face.

"Anyone else want a groundpound?" She yelled. "How about you ya ****** Archangel?!"

The demon stared up at the blonde angel that only sat and observed the match. The Tinkering angel smiled and nodded, pulling up a remote with a single button. "Well, don't mind if I take you—no, all of you, on then!"

In a press of a button the sound of engines gearing up and some sort of device booting rang throughout the room. The chair she sat on elevated up as metal frames began to form around her, soon the contraption formed to resemble a humanoid shape. Gabriella smirked confidently as she rode on her best creation yet, a Gundam.

Modeus stared up in awe as the pillaring shadow loomed down on her. "Heh... Yea I can take something this big easily. Wouldn't be the first time." She bit her lip nervously.

"I advise you be prudent, demon. After years of researching demon biology I have mixed up the ultimate anti-demon compound. Powered by the heavenly energy that this palace holds, I can use it as many times for as long as I want!"

"Right... Sure. Trust me, I've met a lot of men who says they'll last long only to finish in like 30 seconds."

"...Pardon me?" The Angel was confused. She shook the weird comment aside and bluntly raised the right arm and fired a blast at Modeus.

"Ahhhhh!" Modeus is hit by a thick white ray which knocks her to the wall.

"Modeus!" Pandemonica's eyes widen as she yells for the lustful demon. The sight of her in the wall with a burnt body, even causing a light steam to go up from her sent a chill to the demons' spine.

The lustful demon twitched as she got off the wall trembling. Modeus' arm travel up to her neck as she pants, she grabs hold of her suit and—

Ripp

"I am utterly defeated." She sighs and faints on the floor. Not before, for some reason, stripping half naked.

       "Oh what in god's name...err...Hahaha! As you can see, You demons have no match for my power!" Gabriella laughed. "Surrender now, or perish by my beam!"

      The arm-cannon expanded and pointed at the demons. They tensed up gulped, this could be the end of the line for them... Malina backed away, afraid of the giant robot. As her stiff body walked backwards she tripped on something, causing her to shriek.

        "Ow what the f—" Malina squinted at what she had tripped on. It was a long black wire that was tucked near the walls of the room. "Wait..."

       "The bigger you are, the harder you'll fall." Pandemonica spun a knife around her hand, not standing down from the robot.

        "I'm afraid you are overestimating yourself! Do you not realize the power difference here? Or should I show you another example?!" The cannon began to charge up, this time pointed directly at the Sadistic Demon.

        "Oi, what are you doing?" Zdrada panicked.

       "Honestly? I don't know..." Pandemonica nervously smirked. She braced herself as the cannon was near its charge. 

       Gabriella chuckled, her finger on the trigger. She pressed it on and fired—

         The machine powered down.

         "Eh?" The angel's eyes widened. "W-w-what?"

        "Yo!" Malina shouts, causing everyone's attention. She spun around a electrical cord. "You guys really need to go wireless, I mean come on."

        "H-hey! Don't just go messing around with things that don't belong to you!" The angel scolded "Plug that back in and—"

       The angel is cut off by the sound of a thump in the robot's armor. Gabriella looked to the side of her cockpit window to see Pandemonica who was already there, staring menacingly from the glass. Without breaking eye contact the demon licked the edge of her knife which caused the angel to break into cold sweat.

        "Let's talk it out... shall we?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 481 12
❝𝘐 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘴𝘩 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘐 𝘀𝘒𝘯 𝘴𝘡𝘒𝘺 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘡 𝘺𝘰𝘢.❞ β‡’ ˗ˏˋ π–πˆπ’π‡π…π”π‹ 𝐄𝐍𝐂�...
16.7K 302 10
(Y/n) is a young man, who decided to visit his father after his house burned down and to his surprise, his old man has got himself a harem of demons...
245K 5.3K 28
The title says it all. So please enjoy your time with those handsome demons ;)
79.3K 4.5K 21
Beelzebub x Female Obanai Reader. ________________________________________ ❝I can't tolerate people like you.❞ π™Žπ™€π™π™‹π™€π™‰π™ 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇| A girl though...