The Outcast Wolves

By PJacksonFan01

Omega verse AU Percy Jackson just turned 18. The year that a lot of things happen all at once. 1) He has to... More

Transition
First Day in Another Hell
I Didn't Mean to Get in a Fight This Early
This Isn't My Room
The Run
Familiar Green Eyes
Happy Update!!!
Happiness is a Lie
Confessions Hurt
A Promise Made
A Halloween Surprise
The Morning After
A Camping Trip
Quick update
A Day In The Park
The First Date
Dreams and Nightmares
Shopping
Christmas Miracles
New Year, New Fights
Dark Nights are Dangerous
Thank God For Paul
Dreams With Dad
I'm Alive Again
Waking Up and Making Out
Explanations Are Hard
A Camping Trip Takes A Turn
Coma's Are the Worst
Memories
Recovery
Acceptance
Epilogue

Thanksgiving At The Jackson's

383 14 3
By PJacksonFan01

Jason POV

After another week of school, we finally got out for Thanksgiving break, and I couldn't have been happier. For the first few days, Percy, Tempest, Sally, and I just stayed at home. Minus a trip to the store for food.

We all just spent time together and Sally couldn't have been cooler about me and Percy dating. In fact she was going out of her way to make us happy. I had a mother figure and it was really nice.

On Wednesday, Percy got a call from Piper. She was complaining about not having a Thanksgiving this year because her dad would be out of town and she hated her step-mom. Percy then got an idea to do a Friendsgiving.

I thought about it and was a little surprised he could come up with such a good idea, but I guess they have been his best friends for years. Sally didn't seem to have any trouble with it and encouraged it.

We quickly sent out a message inviting everyone over, and they all agreed to do dinner, since some were having lunch with their families.

The rest of the afternoon included, cuddling, form Temp and Percy, baking and attempting to cook with Sally, and a lot of good memories for this holiday.

Finally.

Some memories from the past few years started to weasel their way into my head and it showed because Percy was quick to come and hug me. He excused us and walked me to my room. As soon as we sat down, I hid my face in Percy's shirt and started to let the few tears out.

Anytime a holiday came around my parents would just get worse. They hit more, called me names more, and were even more drunk than normal. I always hoped that Thalia would come back one day, but that never happened.

After what seemed like hours, only a few minutes, I heard a whining sound and Percy bent down to pick up Temp and sat him in my lap. He was still so small and cute and it really helped to have him there.

My sobs turned into sniffles and Percy asked me what was wrong, so I told him.

"Whenever a holiday came around, my parents would get 10 times worse than normal. Anytime it happened I hoped Thalia would come back and save me, but she never did. I was alone with them for years and nobody ever noticed. Why did this happen to me? What did I do to piss off the universe?" I looked up at Percy and I could tell he was trying to hold back some tears.

"Jase, I honestly don't know why this happened to you, but I can promise that you will never have to deal with this again. Even if you don't talk to me, you have everyone else you could talk to. None of will abandon you and will all love you just the way you are."

I cuddled back into his chest and listened to his heartbeat. I started to fall asleep and Percy could tell because he shifted to where we were laying down and Temp was on one side, while Percy was on the other.

I just stayed there and gripped Percy's shirt like it was the only thing keeping me anchored to the world, which in a way, It was.

The next morning I woke up in the same position. Percy was awake because I could feel him running his hand through my hair. I relaxed even more and was almost asleep when an obnoxious knock came from the door. Percy jumped, then sighed and I however Immediately sat up.

"I'm going to kill her." I heard Percy mumble and then Tempest say up next to me and laid back down.

Lucky him.

Percy went to go open the door and had a raised eyebrow along with the bored look on his face. He answered and I was not surprised when a familiar brunette came in like she owned the place.

"OMG's did you guys sleep together?" Any sense of sleep went away and glared at her. She gave an innocent smile and then turned to Percy. He still looked exhausted.

Now that I think about it, he has looked tired almost everyday since that night. It's like he's scared to sleep too long or else he'll get that dream again. "To answer your question Piper, no we didn't 'Sleep' together." I just fell asleep here last night while we were watching movies.

Even though our friends knew about us dating, they still didn't know about the nightmares, or how I calm down after one. I was glad that Percy was still keeping my secret because every time he hid it, I trusted him even more.

She looked suspicious and then shrugged it off like it was nothing. "Why are you here so early? Dinner isn't until 5." Percy asked with an annoyed tone.

"Sally said I could come over early, and it is noon, shouldn't you two be up already?" I glanced at the clock and sure enough it was 12:07. I didn't have any dreams so I guess I slept better and longer than usual. That did make me wonder though, how long has Percy been up.

Even now he still wakes up around 8 or 9. Did he stay in bed just to make sure I was comfortable. I started to blush and then I heard Tempest stomach growl. I laughed and picked him up.

I walked past and tired and annoyed Percy to the kitchen with a happy Sally Jackson cooking. I offered to help but she told me to go and relax with Percy and Piper. I went to go and get ready, then about 30 minutes later I was met with a dressed Percy, sitting on the couch, ignoring Piper.

I went to go pick up Temp and sat down next to Percy and he automatically wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Tempest settled in my lap and I started to pet him. Percy then leaned his head on my shoulder and I tilted mine so it could rest on the top of his.

I guess I fell asleep because the next time I opened my eyes, it was because Tempest was barking at Leo and Calypso. They greeted Sally, then made their way over to us. Caly automatically asked for the puppy in my lap and Leo looked like he got a little jealous.

They both sat down and we all talked about what we have been doing so far. Leo has apparently been in his garage building, like usual, while Caly has just been working in the flower shop.

Eventually Frank, Hazel, Will, Nico,and Annabeth all showed up. All of the girls, and Will, automatically went to the cute puppy, while the guys just shook their heads.

By the time we all caught up, dinner was ready. We all squeezed around the dining table and just had an amazing time. We all joked around, teased each other, and kept telling embarrassing stories about each other. I felt like I was home and I was very happy to have everyone.

"Alright everyone, listen up." Sally said to get all of our attention "This has been a Jackson family tradition for a long time, so we have to continue it now. We each will say one thing we are thankful for and why. It doesn't have to be super deep, but it does have to be the truth.Okay?"

We all nodded and started the tradition.

Sally said she was thankful for Percy because he reminded her of her late husband, his father, a little more each day.

Leo went next and said he was thankful for all of his new friends and Calypso because otherwise he would be lonely.

Caly said that she was thankful for flowers and how with each new one, it brought even more beauty into the world everytime one bloomed.

Piper went next and said she was thankful to meet all of her new friends because if she hadn't, and I quote, 'Met my amazing girlfriend.' Everyone congratulated and Annabeth said the exact same thing.

Frank said he was thankful for all the new opportunities he's gotten from his friends because if they weren't there, he would still be the lonely, shy kid in the back of the classroom.

Hazel said that she was also thankful for her new friends because it gave her the chance to meet Frank.

Will went next and said he was thankful that everyone was willing to stay by his side, even when his family didn't.

Nico said he was thankful for every opportunity he has already had because it led him here and he was really happy with how it turned out.

Percy was next and he had his thinking face on. "I'm thankful for Jason because even though we have had our bumps, we have been with each other to help the other get back on their feet." I blushed and looked down at my lap.

I had to think about what I was thankful for. There were so many options but I had to be cheesy and I said "I'm beyond thankful for Percy because he has opened up my world to so much more. Not only to opportunities but to the emotions I have bottled up for years."

Everyone awed and I just grew redder. "Alright, quit looking at me and lets' bring out the desert." I said with enthusiasm and Sally went to get the pies.

I leaned over to Percy and whispered, "I'm also thankful to have such an amazing boyfriend, who will do anything to make sure I'm comfortable." He turned his head and we locked eyes.

We were leaning in but a loud claim came from Leo that he owed Nico 10 bucks because we said we were thankful for each other. We all laughed and leaned into Percy more, while he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

After we had desert, everyone was beyond stuffed so Sally offered to let them stay over and they all accepted. We all staked out in the living room.

I was sharing the couch with Percy and Temp. Leo and Calypso called the loveseat. Nico and Will shared a pallet they made on the floor. Same for Annabeth and Piper. Frank and Hazel also shared a pallet. We all voted on a movie but I was too tired and so was Percy.

I could tell. He was almost asleep before the opening scene started and I just fell asleep as well.

I couldn't be any happier and thankful for what my life is now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again readers. I hope this chapter was satisfying and I hope that everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving.

I know these all seem like filler chapters, but each one has a hint to the future plot and the plot/drama will pick up soon.

The usual disclaimer, I own nothing and any similarities are unintentional.

💗Addi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 83 14
(Weak Dumbass Summary and Prophecy... better soon, maybe. Read the warnings, enjoy:) All characters are 18 or older, please be 18 or older to read) G...
55.1K 1.3K 10
Annabeth moves back to her old school. Goode High. The place she was forced away from because her dad got a job in California. The place that she ha...
103K 1.3K 45
Annabeth, Thalia, Jason, Piper, Nico, Will, Frank, Hazel, Travis, Katie and were one massive friend group at their Eagle Mountain College and Highsch...
20.6K 411 17
COMPLETED When Percy is asked to fill in as Praetor for Frank, he expects to spend his days at Camp Jupiter and help Reyna. What he doesn't expect is...