I STILL LOVE YOU(Mpreg)(Compl...

By Loveyoualways1491

A story of two students who fall in love with each other in the first meeting...Mew suppasit calls all the fr... More

Hello Senior
Will You Be My Boyfriend
Kiss
Shy Gulf
Our First Fight
Family Time
Dirty Desire
Trouble Maker
Meeting
Move in Together....
Temptation
Bad intenstion
Plan
💕💓 Love In The Air💓💕
Regretting
Behaving differently
Twist
I still love you my vampire
Threesome
Sam's plan...
Mew save gulf from sam
After 5 years...
Angry Gulf
Let's make babies
How is it Possible
Scared Mew
Aww my Babies..
Compulsion
Final love

compromise

2.9K 205 27
By Loveyoualways1491

Mew: Gulfie open your eyes... I want you to see me, baby....

Gulf: baby no ...first put your clothes on...

Mew: are you scared of me??

Gulf: Open his eyes...I am not scared of you I am scared for my ass...

Mew: you know I won't do anything without your permission...

Gulf: I know but....I am scared....you were already big and now you have become giant...

Mew: laughed...he came near gulf and kissed him...can we do other things....

Gulf: other things means....

Mew again kissed gulf....they both were kissing when Mew put his hand on gulf's shorts... gulf loved the cold touch of mew tongue... He moaned softly....

Mew took his fingers near Gulf's entrance and circle his fingers to the rim of the hole...

Gulf broke the kiss and looked at mew....Mew bit his lower lips and entered his finger in the hole....gulf grab mew's shoulder....aaahhh Mew....Mew entered deep inside.....making gulf flinched...mewww.....Mew slowly thrusting in and out....and gulf was just moaning...Mew let gulf lay on the floor and leaned to kiss his member.....

Gulf closed his eyes ....Mew smirk....baby opens your eyes and see how good your baby is fucking you with his mouth...mew lick gulf's member...

Gulf is feeling at the top of his ecstasy....aahhh Mew..gulf started biting his lips when mew entered his second finger....aaah mew stop, please.....I will cum...Mew mew....

Gulf came in mew's mouth mew swallowed but didn't stop...gulf in no time get hard again...aaahh baby no please no....

Mew's eye turned red due to excitement...he licks gulf's body....gulf got scared by the look so he removes mew's hand and steps back from mew...mee is looking at gulf lustfully... ...

baby, please remember I am gulf your gulf...

Mew: mew closed his eyes I am sorry I scared you....mew closed his eyes aaahhh gulf it's painful I am too tight...

Gulf: mee I know you want it...if you want you can ask san ....as I am just useless to you I am sorry...

Mew: I will die from this pain but I won't touch anyone else...

Gulf felt relaxed...I am sorry I got the scared baby I am sorry....can I help you too...

Mew: in disappointment...no gulf it's okay...

Gulf: mew...can we accept the fact that this all is new for me and I can get afraid with all new things....you know I got scared coz I have never seen you like this....but can you please forget that and let me help you...

Gulf started stroking mew..mew is moaning so good...but soon gulf's hands started paining he used his mouth but his lips got swollen still mew is not halfway...aaahh baby I cant make you cum I am sorry...please fuck me...I will manage...

Gulf got a call from san ..he received...and put it on speaker...

San: Don't even think about that gulf...vampires can kill humans....in starting few times Tharn could be dangerous...he has not learned that skill....and fucking a human without controlling his speed and strength is really dangerous....

Gulf: you were listening to us oh god San you are disgusting...

Both wore their clothe and said we are done...San came up through the window...sorry love birds I can't let Mew kill his only love....
I was expecting these....in the starting few days of transformation...controlling sex desire is hard....

Gulf: so now what?? ...I can't see him like this...

San: Mew can you control for just one more day...I will teach you this too...

Gulf: don't think about taking advantage of the situation San...

San: I will never think of this I love my ass ....getting fuck by the initial vampire is too painful for virgin vampires too...

Mew: Are you a virgin?

San: I always on top....

Mew: mee too...Mew said with a proud...

Gulf: Ass....never mind....now if you came why don't you sleep here only....

San crashes in the other room and asked gulf and Mew to sleep in a different room....

Next morning....

Mew: gulf baby it's not the right idea.... We can't go to college... You know I am not confident... and I am not normal...I don't know how will I react....

Gulf: Mew stop thinking too much ....and let's go ...you have to start from somewhere....you can't miss your classes...

Mew: was looking here and there??

Gulf: what happened??

Mew: where is san??

Gulf: why you need that vampire...??

Mew: looked down...I am hungry....

Gulf: I made your favorite pancakes... gulf's face fell after saying that coz he remembered that Mew now needs something else....

Mew: ya sure let's eat my favorite...

Gulf: I am sorry...I forgot that now....Mew..can I help you....I mean you can drink from me....

Mew: Gulf please don't say that....I can't even think about hurting you....baby I am sorry that I have become a beast ....

Gulf: Mew we are getting late ....you need your fill before going out....so why don't you...I trust you.....

Mew: baby then I won't go to college ...but I won't take it from you.....and that's final...

San: hello love birds....

Gulf: why can't you come straight from the door instead of the window and do you even know the meaning of privacy....what if...

San: you were doing sex....Mr. Baby, I am a vampire I can hear you from far....but what I heard is that you were asking your mew to drink from you....

Gulf: always show off...

San: Mr baby I guess after watching what inside mew's pants you won't dare to go to that path...so what privacy were you talking about huh....

Gulf: asshole....

San laughed...Mew take this and drink.....I am telling you don't go to college....

Gulf: if he doesn't finish his degree he would never be a good doctor....

San: I am not asking him to leave his studies...
I am asking him to take a transfer to our college.... As he is still new and he doesn't know how to control his urge ... He can harm someone or he can reveal his identity.... And I have to cover his tracks....

Mew: gulf I guess he is correct.....

Gulf: so now you will go to some other college .... Gulf face fell...

San: okay don't make faces... I am not here to make your life difficult... Okay, do one thing.... Take online classes till you are ready to face the human world...

Mew: but I don't think our principal will be agreed to this....

Gulf: yes... And what Mew will say... Why he needs online classes coz some self-centered vampire turned him....

San: Aww Mr baby.... You never miss a chance to count my mistakes....

Gulf: rolled his eyes huh....

San: I will do it for you mew just relax.... You just stay here.... Mr baby can you show me your college and take me to your principal I will handle everything....

Gulf and san went to college and the time San entered the college he grabs everyone's attention....

Gulf: why everyone is looking at us...

San: Not to us Mr baby...they are looking at me....??

Gulf: why they are looking at you...gulf looked at San....he got shocked San was looking extremely handsome...his face shining like he just did a facial.....

What happened to you you were looking okay when we were at home ....

San: This happened when we were exposed to Sun....our skin looks brighter shiner and we look more appealing....and people get attracted to us ....

Gulf: this will happen with Mew too....

San: rolled his eyes no Mr baby this won't coz I have prayed our God of eternity to make an exception to mew coz he has an over-possessive boyfriend......

Gulf: Asshole.....

San: laughed....oh gulf....you are too much he puts his hand on gulf's shoulder.....I can understand why mew loves you so much Mr baby...

Gulf: would you stop calling me Mr baby....my name is gulf....

San: as if I care....show me the principal's office first....

Gulf took San to the principal's office and then went to his class.....

San: may I come in sir....

Principal: yes ...who are you....

San: sir I am here to discuss something very important ....

Principal: come in and sit...tell me what happened....

San: look at me in my eye first.....

Principal sorry he looked up directly to San's eye bit confused....

San: sir Mew suppasit has some skin disease.... due to which he can't expose to Sun....so he can't come to college at least for 3 months...and his parents asked you to provide some online classes.....

Gulf Kanawut mew's boyfriend will provide you all doctor's medical report and application for online classes by tomorrow....now you need to announce this to his class and professors...you need to tell them to provide all necessary documents and online lecture to him.....

Principal: yes I have to help my student.... I will do it....

San smirk.... Aww, thank you sir for being such an understanding creature....

San left.... He was about to leave the premises when he heard some weird voice....

Gulf noticed that San is outside so he came to ask him why are you still here?? ....but San said he has some work to do you go and attend your classes...gulf went...

After all the classes San was still there....

Gulf: why you are still here ....why you were waiting for me....

San: I had a few works near so I thought gave you a lift as you don't have your car....

Gulf: he sat and they went....

They reached home and mew asked where were you...

San: at college....doing some research...ok now let me go...I have to visit my mom....
common mew let's go out...you been here for the whole day you need to go out...come I will show you my home....and introduce to my mom too...

Gulf: felt jealous watching mew's lighted face when San asked him to go out...he didn't say it but he felt jealous....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 1.2K 16
✓Gulf - A engineering student (1st year), Emotional & happy go lucky person.. but his heart broke because of his crush. he has a crush on his bestfrn...
292K 13.5K 41
UNEXPECTED SERIES GEN-1 ----- Gulf Kanawut, the cold faced heartthrob CEO of GD Corp. He could kill you with just his glare, a hot tempered rich man...
142K 6.1K 17
Gulf is wild, filthy and has a bitchy attitude. He lives each day as if it's his last. He is faced with a dilemma when he has to choose between love...
150K 7.8K 24
28 years old Mew was having a bad day. First, his business deal that he had painstakingly been working on for the past 3 months had gone down the dra...