Sinner (Completed)

By Bee90s

"Mama, I can't just leave Abir." I admitted, telling her exactly why I couldn't do this. Not only would she... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
Sequel
New Book
Submission

Epilogue

37.7K 1.8K 705
By Bee90s

Abir

"Yo, mama." I called walking into her crib and as soon as I did, I felt a hard hand to the face.

"What the hell did you do, Abir?" She snapped at me as I sighed deeply, looking away from her.

"So y'all just gon' keep slapping a nigga, huh?" I spat angrily, looking down at her as she looked up at me with angry eyes.

"What is this that I hear you told everybody GG is pregnant in someone's comments or some mess and then you and her got into a huge fight in front of everyone." She went on and I scoffed, shaking my head.

Couldn't do shit around here without everybody knowing.

"Nah, mama. It ain't wasn't even like that." I went on telling her, just trying to make her calm down.

"Well then what was it like, Abir? What the hell happened out there?!" She went on, yelling at me and I sighed, plopping down onto the couch.

"Mama, ain't nothing happen. Me and G already talked. We good." I expressed to her and she shook her head.

"I don't believe that. I don't believe you right now, Abir. Where is she?" She went on saying and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yo, mama. Whatchu tryn' say right now?" I spoke up, getting angry now since she was tryna make it more than what it was.

"You acting like I put my hands on the girl."

"Well did you?" She asked, putting her hand on her hip and I scoffed, shaking my head.

"You would be happy if I did, wouldn't you? Cause you expect that shit anyway." I spat to her and she raised her eyebrows, making me sigh.

"Mama, G at home. She said she ain't want to come because she don't feel good."

"My question is though, why you acting like I did something to her?" I spat, putting hands out since I was being accused of shit when the whole time G be beating the shit out of me.

"Because I heard there was a heated fight, son. Now you're coming to this house with scratches on your neck and no Giselle."

"I need to hear from her mouth that she's okay, Abir."

"What, bro?" I spat, standing to my feet and she gave me a stern look as I hovered over her.

"Sit the hell down!" She spat at me, looking up at me and I clenched my jaw, doing as she said.

"Man, that shit crazy." I mumbled to myself, pulling my phone out to call G.

The phone rang a while but when she finally answered, my mana sighed in relief.

"Hello." G spoke softly into the phone.

"G, baby." I said to her, looking at my mama.

"Yes, Abir? I was just about to go back to sleep." She spoke in a whiny tone but I ignored it, just trying to make my mama happy.

"My fault, ma. I just need you to tell my mama that you good." I went on, explaining to her.

"Don't tell her what to say, let me ask the questions." She spat and I smacked my lips, looking at her in disbelief.

"Mama, you can't be serious."

"As a heart attack." She snaked her neck.

"As a matter of fact, I want to see her face."

"What?" I turned my lip up but she pointed, telling me to hurry up.

"Yo. Answer my FaceTime, ma." I told G as I began calling her phone via FaceTime.

When I did, she soon appeared on the screen, laying in my bed.

"Look." I showed my mama and she snatched the phone out of my hand.

"Hi, GG. How are you, baby?" She spoke softly to her and I balled my fist up, standing to my feet.

"I'm fine. I'm just feeling a little sick." G went on telling her and I ignored the conversation now, making my way into the kitchen.

They talked for a long time as I sat in the kitchen, eating some food. When I was finished, my mama walked in, giving me my phone back.

She said nothing as she looked up at me when I stood to my feet.

"Now tell me you sorry." I told her, looking down at her and she chuckled to herself, flagging me off.

"Boy.." She said and I smacked my lips, shaking my head.

"But you was ready to take my head when you thought I did something to her though."

"I'm sorry, son." She finally said and I nodded, shoving my phone in my pocket.

"Aight then." I said chuckling to myself as she threw something at me and I ducked it, running out of the front door.

*

Giselle
One month later

"I can take the next customer!" I called out, looking over to Mila who was on her phone.

"Mila, get off your phone." I rolled my eyes, considering we were at work and she'd been on her phone all day, texting Poodie's ass.

"Shut up." She laughed, finally putting her phone down as I turned my head, still seeing no customer there.

"Um, hello? Next customer!" I rolled my eyes hard.

"Fuck you talkin' to?" I heard a deep voice, making me furrow my eyebrows as I looked to see who it was.

"Oh. Hey, baby." I smiled wide, seeing Abir standing in front of me.

"What's up, ma?" He leaned down on the glass, looking into my eyes.

"Nothing, working." I pouted as he leaned in, sneaking a kiss.

"Aht uhn. What did mom mom say about boo thangs at work." Mila went on annoyingly, eating a fruit roll up that she didn't buy.

"What did mom mom say about eating the merchandise?" I pointed at her, making her laugh as I shook my head with a smile.

"How you feelin' today?" He asked, looking down at my stomach that was slowly beginning to show.

"I'm okay." I told him, rubbing my hands over my small pouch.

The summer had went by so quickly and honestly it felt like we'd been through so much in such little time. I was now two months pregnant with a poking stomach and Abir and I were finally beginning to get things right. I mean, of course, we argued but much less now, considering I was a bit spoiled.

He let me get away with a lot more than before now, only because I was pregnant.

"Yo' grand mom said whenever you want to stop working, you can." He went on reminding me and I nodded , looking down.

"I know but I want to make a little more money for the baby instead of sitting home on my ass. We have a responsibility now, you know?" I expressed to him and he nodded.

"Yeah, I know." He looked behind him, seeing somebody walk into the store.

"Can't wait to see my son." He slickly spoke and I smacked my lips.

"Daughter." I corrected, making him chuckle lightly.

"Yeah Aight. We gon' see."

"You talk to yo' mama though?" He went on asking and I nodded my head.

"Yeah. We talked last night."

"She asked about you." I went on and he nodded slowly, turning his lip up.

"Don't make that face." I hit him softly, making him laugh.

I'd ended up telling my mom about my pregnancy a few weeks ago and about me and Abir finally getting back together. She'd told me that she knew Abir and I would end up back together but she wasn't exactly expecting me to get pregnant so soon.

Which I understood.

So now things were a bit rocky between him and her because of the way she felt and the way he felt.

Nonetheless though, we were still all going to be a family.

"Excuse me, sir. Are you in line?" A customer came up behind him and we both looked at her.

"Nah, I'm just talkin' to my girl and shit. You can wait though.." He trailed off before turning his attention back to me and I couldn't help but to laugh at his mean ass.

"Stop it." I told him, trying to push him away from the counter.

"Aight, baby. I'a see you when you get off and shit then." He went on saying, ignoring the lady's presence as a whole now.

"Bout' to go make sum' money of my own." He leaned down and kissed my lips slow and passionately before he finally moved out of the way completely for her.

"Okay, I'll see you later." I said as I began to scan the women's item.

"And I love you, Abir." I quickly muttered as a smirk appeared on his face.

"I love you more, G." He winked at me, making me smile before leaving out of the store completely.

*

The end. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 86 42
✨️Diamond is in an Abusive relationship with Jacques. She feels like her life is over but there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. ✨️Jacques...
1.7M 84.3K 47
"You no tell this girl that I said, I want no relations with a darkie?" She spat to me, making my eyes go wide. What? I thought to myself and Gio tr...
Hustle. By Tayla A.

Teen Fiction

210K 5.8K 22
If anyone had ever told me that I'd be pregnant with a thug's baby, I would have never believed you. My life had been great. I was living in the Upp...
340K 18.1K 25
"Halima just called me." She spoke up, talking about my sister. "She said your mom wanted to talk to me." "Oh yeah.." I trailed off, thinking about...