Trust in Love Again (COMPLETE...

By castleMG

A MewGulf fiction... Hi! I'm a newbie in writing and english is not my first language so sorry for the gramma... More

Characters
1
Author's note
2. 😍
3. 😎
about the story
4. 🀯
5.🐼
6. 😌
6.5 😻
7. πŸ•Ά
7.5 πŸ˜±πŸ˜πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨
8. Officially Mine
9. Mine alone
9.5 Beaching
10. To be Loved
10.5 πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
11. The start
11.5 Is this it?
12. Please?
13. For us
13.5
14.
15.
16.
17. πŸ”ž
17.5
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
AUTHOR'S Thoughts
HEAR ME OUT 😁
28.
29.
30.
😳😳😳😱😱😱
32.
😑😑😑😑😑
HELLOOOO!!!!
33.
PLEASE ANSWER ME
34.
35. Finale
EPILOGUE
πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
THANK YOU!!!
SPECIAL CHAPTER
HELLO???
😍😍😍😍
🀭🀭🀭
FOR THANARI

31.

2.7K 159 35
By castleMG

-------------------------
After 2 months
-------------------------

Gulf is on his 7th month and everything is going smoothly..although he is having some hard times like having cramps. His baby bump is so big because he is carrying three babies.. Mew wanted him to stop going to his office and just stay at home. They always argue in that matter,just like now...

🌻: Aish...are we going to fight over this again?? *Mew pouts* Oho...stop pouting it doesn't suit you...

Mew just mimicking him...then

☀: Ouch!!! 😵

Gulf smacked his head a little hard...Mew pout more while massaging his head..

: Meanie..

🌻: I'm mean? You're the one who is mean...Why won't you let me go to work? 😥

☀: sighs... Tua-aeng.. I'm just worried...look at you..your bump is big na~and

🌻: of course it's big..You planted three seeds remember...you horny farmer.. 😤

'Wow..his mood changes faster than the flash..' thought Mew

☀: I know..how can I forget? That's the fruits of my hard work.. You know..plowing and plowing.. 😉

Mew teased with hand gestures.Gulf glared at him and he raised his hands in surrender... He went towards his fuming wifey who is sitting on their bed and sat beside him..

☀: Bii~ you know that I'm just worried for you right?

Gulf pouts and nods..

🌻: but I have pending works that needs to be done.. My staffs will suffer if I didn't do it..

He explained his side softly..

☀: I understand,that's why I told Win and Prem to take care of it.. Win will manage while Prem will bring the documents that needs urgent attention...just for three days..hm? Can you do that? For me and our babies?

Mew coaxing his wife who is thinking...he smiled triumphanthly when Gulf finally agreed...

🌻: you're that happy that you won huh.. 😏

☀: of course..my baby considered my request that's why I'm happy.. Thank you tua-aeng...

Mew kissed Gulf's temple..He then rest his head on Mew's shoulder...

🌻: what about you thi rak? You're not going to work?

☀: ...nope...I also took three days leave.. Well it's not actually three days because it's Saturday tomorrow..just long weekend..

🌻: you don't have any pending works?

☀: I took care everything yesterday..

🌻: so you planned everything huh...

Mew smiled proudly..They cuddled back to bed...not that long,Gulf fell asleep again...

----------------

Gulf stirred in his sleep,mumbling something...then suddenly....

'NOOO!!!!'

He woke up panting and sweating..

'Baby??! What's wrong? What happened?' Mew heard him and hurriedly went out of their bathroom. He got worried seeing his wife's messy look.. He gently wipes Gulf's forehead and rub his back to help him calm down...

'I'll get you some water..

'Don't leave..' Gulf stopped him with cracked voice holding his arm.

'I'll be quick..I promise..' Gulf hesitantly removed his hold..

True to his word,Mew came back quickly and give the water to Gulf...

'Better? *nods*....can you tell me what happened?' asked Mew. Gulf breathe deeply..

'I had a bad dream..I..I lost our babies... *sobs*'

Gulf starts crying remembering his dream..

'Shhh..it's okay...it's just a dream baby.. It will not gonna happen...'

'But it felt so real...what..what if-

'I'm not gonna let anything bad happen to any of you..okay?...stop worrying baby..' Mew finally able to calm him down..

' are you hungry?it's almost lunch time...' Gulf sniffed and rub his nose with the back of his palm..He nods cutely..

'What do you want to eat?' asked Mew..

🤔🤔 'hmm...strawberry cake 😊'

'Strawberry? Our babies are like me huh...*giggles*...okay..I will give you strawberry cake but,you need to eat proper meal first...deal?'

'Hm..salmon!..I want salmon Thi rak...' Gulf said cutely...

Chuckling,Mew ruffle Gulf's hair...

'Anything for my wifey'.

'yey!'

---------------------------------------------------------
8 months and 2 weeks of pregnancy
---------------------------------------------------------

Gulf was left at home alone. Mew has an urgent matter at the office that needed his presence..Gulf let their maid go home since Win and Prem will come to accompany him..

*ringgg ringgg*

Gulf slowly got up from the sofa to open the door thinking it was his friends..

'What took-

He stopped seeing who it was...but before he can speak again...he was pushed harshly that he fell down..

'Ahh!!' Wincing in pain trying to stand up..he glared at the person in front of him...

*thud*

'Aahhhgh ffuck!!!'

he was pushed again...Gulf is having a hard time getting up..his eyes almost fall out seeing the blood flowing on his thighs.. He is just wearing a boxer with a very loose shirt..

'Fuck!...what the hell did you do you frog face!!!!?!'

Yes,the unwanted visitor is none other than the bitch... She was about to hurt Gulf with a vase when the door opened..

'K2 we're he-  what the fuck!!!!!'

Win screamed and pushed the frog face who fell on the floor. While Prem froze at the sight..

'What the hell!!' Bright also came with them...he hurriedly went to Gulf...

The bitch tried to escape but Win stopped him...he's gripping hard on her arm...

'Let me go!!' She screamed...

'I'll let you go once I dismantle your body..' Win said..

'Prem called the police,I'm taking Kana to the hospital.. Don't let that bitch get away...' Bright ordered.. Prem did what he's told and also called Mew...

The bitch able to escape from Win's grasp but she is unlucky because when she turned to the door,Prem was standing there and...

*pak!!*

Prem punched her hard that she fell unconscious...Win's jaw dropped and slowly raised his thumb.. 👍🏻'

-------------------------------------
When Mew got the call
-------------------------------------

Mew is having a discussion with his team..when his phone rang...

*Prem calling*

'Yes Pre- 😳'

'Fuck...thank you..I'll go there now...make sure that ugly bitch won't escape...' Mew cut the meeting saying that there's an emergency...

'What happened Mew?' Boun asked worriedly.. They are now heading to the lift..

'Gulf was attacked by that frog face...I swear if something bad happens to my family,I will kill her with my own hands..' Mew gritted his teeth...

They are at the parking lot and Boun offered to drive... Mew called their parents. They arrived at the hospital..They head straight to where Bright told him when they talked during the ride..

'Bright!..how's Gulf? Is he okay?what happened exactly?' He asked continuously...

'Mew calm down...first,Gulf is in the O.R...the doctor said that they need to deliver the babies to save all of them..'

Mew slumped down on the floor..he felt like his soul left his body.

'Can you tell me what happened?' asked Mew. Bright sat down beside him..

'When we came in your house,Win opened the door and there we saw Gulf on the ground wincing and bleeding. We think that,the bitch pushed him. She was about to hurt him with a vase when we entered the house..Gulf fainted when he saw us. I instructed them to call the police and you and to not let that bitch escape.' Bright finished. Mew is just listening with his stoic face.

'Prem texted me. He said they are at the police station..they called the others..Max and Tul is with them..The police also took the CCTV footage...and said it was enough to charge her for attempted murder given the fact that she didn't stop pushing him till he bleeds...and trying to hurt him more...plus Gulf is pregnant....' Boun informed them. (A.N.: forgive my mistakes I don't know about this stuff)

Mew is staying quiet and it worries them...

'Mew!' They turned around and saw the elders came... Mew stand up and went to his Mama's arms...

' Ma...Gulf *sobs*...our babies...' He finally broke down.

'Shhh...don't cry...they will be fine.. Your wife is strong remember...everything will be fine...' Krist is calming his son

Beam and Forth came to him after talking to Bright.

'Mom,Dad...I'm sorry. I..I'

'Don't blame yourself Mew...This is beyond your control..' said Beam..He's about to reply when a nurse went out of the O.R running...they stopped her when she's about to get inside the OR..

'What happened?' Beam asked

'Doc,he needs a blood transfusion..he lost many...but don't worry...the babies are in good health..the doctor is delivering them..' The nurse said before excusing herself.. They sighed in relief except Beam...

'Mom?' Beam look at him and smiled thinly...

'he lost too much blood before he was brought here..then the operation...that's a lot...' Beam said worried for his son..

'But. He will be fine right? We have the same blood type..I can give if they need more.' said Mew

'It's not the blood I'm worried about..It's his body.' Said Beam..

'What do you mean Babe?' asked Forth. Everyone is waiting for Beam's explanation...but before that,the doctor came out from the OR...

'Doc,how's my wife?' asked Mew. The doctor sighed..

'His unconscious as of now..but his vitals are stable..his body need rest. We will transfer him soon and the babies... Oh there they are...' doc said

As if on cue,the nurses came out of the OR with the triplets.. Mew's tears falls like waterfalls seeing his babies..

'Mew look at your little angels...they are so cute...' Beam said...He just keep on crying..the nurse told them that they will bring the babies first to the NICU to monitor since they are weeks early... They decided to wait on the VVIP room for Gulf to be transferred...

'Nong Beam, was what the doctor said earlier-

' Yes P' Krist...that's what I'm about to say..' Said Beam

'he'll be fine right?' Sing asked

'He will..It's just that his body went through a lot before and now this...his body remembered the trauma,that's why he shut down himself...but no worries. I'm sure he'll wake up.' Beam answered

'Anyway,what happened to that frog?' asked Krist...

'Win is there with Prem..Max and Tul as well...also I already messaged our lawyer..He will do everything to get that bitch in jail without bail or anything she can come up to escape. I will make her life a living hell..'Mew said full of hatred..

'what about his father?' asked Boun

'We had a deal..we will not do anything to his daughter if she stays away...but the moment she lay a finger on Kana,which she did...the deal is off...how dare her. I knew that her apology is not sincere.' said Forth

'We have the best lawyers in our side...so she can't escape now. Besides, the evidence is enough..' Sing added

'But what if,she pleaded mental health issue?' asked Mew

'Don't worry Mew,she can't use that. We have her record that says she's perfectly sane and healthy...also if ever that happens.. 😏...don't forget who we are..' Beam said..and they all know what he means..

Soon,Gulf was finally transferred.. Bright and Boun went out to buy their dinner.

They finished eating and Bright and Boun excused themselves and leave first..

'Son are you sure you're gonna be fine here alone?' Krist asked

' Yes Mama don't worry.' he smiled to his Mama and Krist nods at him.

'Son,we assigned some bodyguards in front of the room and also heightened the hospital's security. If you need anything,just ask one of the guards outside the room.' Forth said

'Thank you Dad..about Ms.Pawit-

'Don't worry,the police will guard her so she can't escape..They will inform us if something happens..She can't use her father's connections against us..' Forth cut him. He nodded..He bid goodbye to his parents and went to his wife..

'Tua-aeng...I miss you.. You can rest for a while but please...don't take long...I won't forgive myself more...

Mew's eyes starts to water...He felt useless..

..*sobs*...you know I can't live without you right?...p-please baby...I know you're scared..and it's okay. But always remember that I am here for you..I'm here to shield you from your fears....Please baby..I need you..Our sprouts needs you..'

Mew can't stop his tears..he's hurt because his wife is in pain..If they can only switch,he will..

' I promise Kana, I will let you top me..just wake up..' Mew chuckled at his silliness..he is holding Gulf's hand..His cries can be heard outside the room..

'You know what...I saw our little sprouts...they look like us..they got both of our features...The nurse asked me earlier about their names...I just told her to call our eldest baby K..then our middle child which is our daughter, baby N and baby T for our youngest.. We will wait for you to wake up to give them their complete names.. So,you need to wake up soon...okay love?...I'll be just here waiting...

....goodnight my love...

'Goodnight Thi rak'

************************************
Hmm...what to do to that frog face?

Thanks for reading and sorry for the errors... ❤🙏🏻

Merry Christmas!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 7.2K 23
"He's The Tastiest Guy" Highest ranking no. 1 Story written by: Luna🌜 Started: December 3, 2020 Ended: January 4, 2021 EXCERPT Mew POV I'm a playb...
42.8K 3.5K 35
Hi everyone this my first story . I was so obsessed with MEWGULF I feel like they are real I used to watch their moments when get stressed or depress...
23.1K 1.4K 14
an excerpt from the story: "gulf, gulf, gulf." mew leaned in to the man who already wrapped himself more on mews cloak up to his nose. he chuckled. "...
122K 5.6K 46
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want to rerea...