The boy nextdoor {Tommyinnit...

Por _Lostinspace

Knowing him since you were children Tommy and you have been quite close. Both of you started YouTube channels... Mais

Things to note
The Woman
Honeyvcomb and Tommyinnit
Q&A
Tubbo??!!?!?
Shopping Vlog
Midnight dancing
Ice cream sundae
Dream SMP and cuddles
Betrayal and Jealousy
Distractions
Distance
War
Star gazing
Not so lovely walk around town
Finally gone
Moral support
Memory lane
Hi stream!
A/n

New kid

14.6K 449 1.2K
Por _Lostinspace

As I sat there waiting for the time to go by I heard a knock at my window. Looking up and over I see a certain blondie trying to get my attention. I go over and slightly crack my window.

"What's up?"

"How much longer till you're ungrounded??"

"Hmmmm let's see maybe like 3 days?"

"That's too long!" Tommy whines.

"I know honeybun but we can't make the queen angrier"

"Ugh what happens if I go—"

"No Tommy. If she finds out this is over a twitch dispute then she might make me stop streaming!"

"Why on earth would she do that?"

"Because she doesn't really like it. Yeah she supports me but she's never liked this idea."

"Ugh you just forgave me and now we have to wait to talk more!" Tommy whines like a little kid.

"Hey it's ok," I say as I slip my hand threw the crack signaling for him to hold it. Realizing he slips his arm out and takes a hold of mine.

"I know I'm not the only, but I can't imagine someone else," I start singing softly. Tommy joins in as we lay there heads resting on our individual windows.

"I want more life on my drake shit. Getting tired of the same shit. Gotta see my family gotta see my friends I been slept on like my name says." Tommy singing out as it's one of his favorite parts.

"All I really need is that castle. All I really need is it's possible" I sing as it starts to slow down a bit.

"Wanna see our dreams become actual. Things we live off," Tommy finishes it off. We both sit there in silence, just enjoy the small bit of touch we were able to have.

"Y/N COME SET THE TABLE," My mum shouts.

"Tommy," I say trying to catch his attention.

"Hmm?"

"My mum called me."

"Aw. Ok honeybun" he says as he slowly pulls his hand away.

"We can talk again later." I say then closes the window. Going downstairs I set the table.

"Oh sweetheart can you add 2 more plates. I have a friend coming over with his son." My dad asked. Adding 2 more separate plates and silverware near the end I ask if I needed to do anything else. "Oh nothing else sweetheart,"

After finishing I sit down in the living room and just watch some Tv. Watching whatever shows came on I sit there waiting to be called for dinner. When I started getting invested into the show I hear a knock on the door.

"Y/n could you please get that!" My mum shouts from the kitchen. Getting up I walked towards the door and open it. There was the average looking English man and beside him a boy that looked around my age. He had curlish hair with a beanie on kinda like Wilbur's, he wore a vans jumper with ripped jeans.

"Hello!" The older man bellowed out. "You must be f/n (father's name) kid.

"Hello!" I smiled at him and his son as I let them in. My dad walks over to him and gives him a big hand shake.

"Y/n this is Oscar Baker and that's his son Oliver" my dad said introducing me to both of them.

"Ok dinner!" My mum shouts out. We all make our way to the table and then the dreaded small talk began.

"So y/n what year are you in now?" Mr. Baker asked.

"Year 12 (11th grade)"

"Hey so is Oliver!" He chuckled out as he nudged his shoulder. Looking up from his phone he smiles slightly. "Oh yeah your dad mentioned how you do that twitch thing! My boy hear loves that stuff."

"Oh yeah," I awkwardly smiled "it's just a hobby you know."

"Oh sweetheart tell him how many followers you're about to hit!" My dad asked.

"Ok um... 500k" I say trying to sound like I'm not bragging. Oliver looks up surprised.

"What do you do" Mr. Baker asked.

"Oh um I just play some music and some games," I say looking away from the whole situation. Dinner went on with the continuation of random topics. Once it was over my dad and Mr. Baker went to the living room and I helped my mum clean up and my sister ran to her room.

"Oh Y/n you should go show Oliver you room." My mum suggested

"Oh yes Honey that would be a wonderful idea!" My dad says agreeing with my mum. Taking Oliver upstairs I opened my door and I showed him my room.

"Here," I say. It was really awkward at first.

"I'm what's with the sign?" Oliver asked as he walks over to the window.

"Oh that," I laugh out. "It's just a sign to tell my friend that I'm still grounded so he can keep it down."

"Oh." He says kind confused.

"Wait that sounds bad!" I laugh out "He streams too!"

"Oh ok," He smiled "so what games do you stream.

"Um idk if I should tell you"

"Why?"

"Because it's kinda embarrassing."

"Oh come on"

"If I tell you" I say holding my finger out at him. " you can not laugh or judge me!"

"Ok ok ok!" He says holding his hands up.

"Minecraft"

"Oh that's cool I guess" he says.

"Wait no laughing?"

"I play Minecraft with my friends from time to time so I'm cool with it."

"Ok that's good."

"Hey wait!" Oliver said pausing and pointing at my face. "What's that?"

Placing my hand over my check I remember there was a bruise there. "Oh just a bruise."

"Oh um how did you get it?"

"I was in a fight." I say plainly

"Oh... you don't seem like the kinda person to get in a fight"

"What does that mean," I ask as I cross my arms.

"You have a literal pile of stuffed animals!" He says as he points to the large pile where I record.

"OK LISTEN!" I say "they are soft and comfy! And that's not fair that's where I record!"

"What do you record there?" He asked inquisitively.

"Oh yk just stuff," I say trying to get off that topic. And as if I asked for it I heard a knock on my window. Looking over I see Tommy waiting. Slightly opening my window I wave to him. Oliver not in front of the mirror just say to the side to listen. "Hi Tommy!"

"I TALKED TO PHIL'S WIFE!" Tommy said proudly as he reaches out his hand for me to grab.

"Tommy... you've had a whole conversation with the woman!" I reminded him as I reach for his hand to hold. "Remember you two argued about how you should stop cussing."

"No no no no we just talked for the first time! Tell her Will!" And from Tommy's pc I can hear Wilbur shout YES.

"Are you fucking live?!" I ask as I began to laugh.

"I just wanted to tell you!"

"CHAT SPAM OWO AND UWU!" I shout loud enough for his mic to pick up.

"TOMMY SHES BROKEN CHAT!" Wilbur shouts back.

Letting go of my hand and dashing over to look to see what I have done his jaw slightly at how many owos and uwus were in chat.

"Oh look what you've done!" Tommy complains as he comes back. I give him a cheeky grin as he takes my hand back in his own.

"How much longer are you going to be streaming?" I ask as I lean my head against the windowsill.

"Not much longer," he says softly as he does the same movement as me. "We could listen to some songs and do homework."

"Ok," I say as my eyes start drifting to look at our hands. A smile grew on my face as I looked at this whole scene. Hearing a cough coming from the side I remember Oliver. "Oh shit!" I say as I hit my head with the free hand.
"Tommy this is Oliver," I introduced him and Oliver popped his head to the window.

"Hello," he said I am awkward but sweet tone. I could tell he was a little nervous for some reason.

"Oliver this is my little man child," I smiled as I started swinging our hands.

"Hi I'm Tommy and I'm a big man!" Tommy emphasizing the big man as his eyes drifted to me.

"Ok whatever you say."

"OLI TIME TO GO!" Mr. Baker shouts from downstairs.

"Ah Tommy let me go say bye to Oliver and then we can do our homework. Now go end your stream." And with that I let go of his warm hand and closed my window.

"Friend huh," Oliver said while crossing his arms.

"Oh shush!" I say as we began walking down stairs.

"Well Y/n it was a pleasure meeting! I hope you and Oliver will get along just fine when we finish moving." Mr. Baker said as he pats me on the back. His state made me cough for a second.

" wait wut?" I asked.

"Oh Oliver didn't tell you," he chuckled out. " we are moving around the area"

"Oh that's amazing." I say trying to sound excited.

"Oh Y/n you could show Oliver around sometime!" My dad chuckled out.

"Sweetheart I don't think that's a good idea." My mum starts. "Remember what happened last time we let her out."

"Sweetie not in front of the guests," my dad said patting her on her back. We waved goodbye as they left. And I went to my room.

~Tommy's POV~
[while Oliver was leaving]

As I watched let go of my hand as see her and Oliver talk about something before leaving her room I felt something inside me burn. Ignoring it I closed my own window and head back to my pc and plug my headphones back in.

"Ah you're back lover boy!" Wilbur shouts.

"Yeah!" I say a little down. Taking a deep breath before doing my outro and raiding Tubbo.

"So you wanna tell us what's up?" Phil asked.

"Y/n had a boy in her room."

"Oooo is someone jealous???" Wilbur asked.

"NO! I just I don't know it was weird to see hear leave me for some boy I guess."

"Well I mean you did that to her—" Techno started when he joined in but was soon cut off by Phil.

"Well Tommy made a mistake and he acknowledged it and we have all moved past it. Anyway ok Tommy will you answer a couple questions for me." Phil asked.

"Ok."

"When I ask you whose the first person you think of when I say sweet who is it."

"Y/n"

"When I say what's your favorite scent what is it?"

"Vanilla"

"Why?"

"Becauseeeee" I paused for a moment seeing if I really wanted to admit it.

"Because?" Techno asked.

I inhale "because it reminds me of Y/n"

"Song that comforts you

"Anything y/n sings"

"Finally how would you describe Y/n"

"Well." I start as I began to rattle my brain for words. "She's definitely sweet. And she can be cute from time to time. She's talented both singing and playing and videos. Oh yeah her smile feels warm in a way. Her laugh is intoxicating. Her eyes are just beautiful. The way she dresses make her look so cute even if she doesn't try."

"Tommy... my friend" Phil started. "I think i know why you felt that way when watching Y/n left you.

"WUT WHY" I say jerking up to look at Phil's camera that he turned on to look straight at me.

"You'be fallen head over heals for her."

1952 words

Sorry for the later update I didn't realize I had to update today

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

41.6K 2K 34
After the Waves devastated the Earth, modern society collapsed. Governments didn't know what to do, and much of the world's treaties and society's pr...
571K 21.2K 52
A story where two minecraft streamers Tommy and Savana, Sapnaps sister push away their feelings for as long as they could, it a...
51.7K 2.7K 43
BOOK TWO PRIME GODS AU READ DO I SHOOT HIM OR DO I AIM FOR THE SKIES FIRST! (A Friend From Another Life too, but it's not required.) (Y/N), and some...
25.3K 460 18
-No smut don't worry -This is my first story, so feel free to leave suggestions. <3 -If Tommy says he is uncomfortable with fan fictions I will ta...