THREE SIDES OF A HEART

By Lunay746

"if you want me in your life, put me there. I shouldn't be fighting for a spot." "You said.. I love you.. I... More

Cast
~Chapter 1~ I'm upset with you
~Chapter 2~ SURPRISE !!
~Chapter 3~ First Kiss
~Chapter 4~ Day well Spent
~Chapter 5~ Moving in
~Chapter 6~ Befriending Erick
~Chapter 7~ Trouble in paradise
~Chapter 8~ You're so pregnant dude
~Chapter 9~ I need your love
~Chapter 10~ Better off left unfinished 🤭
~Chapter 11~ Drunk Text
~Chater 12~ Maybe we're not meant to be
~Chapter 13~ No more lies
~Chapter 14~ Mystery girl
~Chapter 15~ Proposing
~Chapter 16~ Will you be my girlfriend 'again'
~Chapter 17~ Leaving
~Chapter 18~ Mi chica misteriosa
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZABDIEL
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!
~Chapter 20~ Planning The Surprise
~Chapter 21~ Surprise Part One

~Chapter 19~ Jealous?¿?

48 12 27
By Lunay746

"What?"

"It's nothing, you won't understand. Anyways you were talking about going shopping, let's go" I said.

"Let's first go wake up Joel and Zabdiel" Richard said and we left my room and went to Joel's room.

"Buenos dias loco!" I yelled and pulled the curtains then opened the window and let the sun hit his face. He slowly woke up and looked at us.

"What are you doing here so early in the morning?" He asked in a sleepy tone.

"Bro it's 11am" Richard stated and took a sit on the couch.

"Get up and go shower. We're going to the mall" I said and threw myself on his comfy bed.

"The mall, why?" He asked and got out of bed.

"We're going to buy gifts for the girls" Richard said and that took away all the sleep Joel had in a second.

"You should have told me earlier, I need to buy gifts for Sophia and Nilsy" He said and went to the bathroom.

"This boy is crazy" Richard said and chuckled.

"True" I said  and laughed then Joel's phone started ringing. I unplugged it from the charger and checked the caller ID.

"Joel, Emilia is calling" I yelled.

"Do you mind picking up for me" He said.

"Yes I do" I said and Richard started laughing.

"Erick just answer the damn phone" Joel yelled.

"Fine" I said and picked up.

"Hola" I casually said.

"Hola, estoy hablando a Joel?" The girl asked.

"No. Joel ha salido, así que llame más tarde" I told her.

"Bueno y umm cuando él vuelve por favor dile que me llama" She said.

"Bien" I said and hang up
End of call

Soon enough Joel was ready and we went to Zabdiel's room. Thankfully he was awake otherwise we would have had a huge problem because Zabdiel is a very heavy sleeper.

"Hola" He said when he looked at us.

"Get ready, we're going shopping" Joel said.

"Why?" He asked.

"I don't think anyone needs a reason to go shopping" I said and chuckled.

"I have a huge hangover, I don't think I'll be joining y'all. I think I had a bit too much and Richard why do you look perfectly fine as though you weren't gulping down alcohol like water yesterday" Zabdiel said and placed his hand on his forehead.

"It was your first time so things will turn out better next time and I take my alcohol well" Richard answered.

"Guys have you seen Sophia's ig story?" Richard asked.

"No, why?" Joel asked.

"Skylar, Litzy and Summer are all in LA on vacation" He answered.

"I'll be ready in 5 minutes" Zabdiel said as soon as Richard said Litzy's name and went to change.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Nothing" Joel quickly said and pulled out his phone then started texting someone. He was sheepishly smiling and that clearly means it's Sophia.

Zabdiel got ready and we met Chris outside his room then went to the mall.

At the Mall

We arrived and got out of the car. We went to forever 21 and I picked out some clothes for myself then I stumbled across this amazing dress and thought it would look nice on Nilsy. I just had to get it for her and so I got. I got some jewelry and heels to finish off the look.

"What should I buy for Sky?" Chris asked.

"And what should I buy for Sophia?" Joel asked.

"What should I buy for Summer?" Richard asked.

"¿Qué debo comprar para Litzy ?" Zabdiel asked.

"Hold up Zabdiel and Richard...Summer? Litzy? What's going on" I asked them.

"I'm just buying something for Summer because she's my friend" Richard answered.

"También estoy comprando algo para Litzy porque es mi amiga"  Zabdiel answered.

"Friend!" Joel,Chris and I exclaimed.

"Beat it boys, I think we all know you like them" Chris said.

"Of course not" Richard was pretty quick to try and cover up but it's evident on his face that he likes Summer.

"Erick who are you buying that dress for?" Zabdiel asked me.

"Nilsy" I said and Joel immediately looked at me. "What?" I asked him.

"Why would you possibly buy a dress for Nilsy?" He asked.

"She's more like a sister to me" I answered "Btw why are you getting jealous? Sophia is your girlfriend and not Nilsy so I don't think you should even care" I added.

"She's my best friend so I have all the right to care and I'm not jealous" he said.

"If you say so" I said and chuckled

"We'll talk about this when we get back to the hotel but as for now let's do what we came here to do" Joel said and we all agreed.

Joel's POV
Erick and Nilsy are getting too close and for some reason I don't like that. Could it be that I'm jealous or what? Nah I can't be jealous, there's no reason for me to be jealous. Anyways I better buy Sophia something nice and her birthday is soon so I may as well buy her an early birthday gift.

"When are we leaving New York?" Chris asked.

"The day after tomorrow, why?"

"Why don't we go to LA tomorrow and surprise the girls" Chris said and his idea is perfect.

"That's a great idea" Erick said and we all decided to buy dresses,heels and jewelry for the girls.

We went to some more stores then Dolce and Gabbana. I was looking at some dresses. I wanted to find one that Sophia would like.

"I'm sure she'd love this one" Some girl said and pointed at a Crystal-embellished feather-trimmed silk gown. I turned around and looked at the girl.

"Emilia"

"Hola Joel"

"What a coincidence"

"Yeah, this dress looks nice. I'm sure your sister will love"  She said.

Sophia and I haven't made our relationship public so I guess I'll have to go along with sister

"Umm yeah"

"Joel are you done?" Erick asked.

"Yes. Emila I have to go now, it was nice seeing you again"

"Same here" She said and I went with Erick. I got some more shoes and clothes for me and Sophia then we paid for our items and left.

Next day

I woke up and did my morning routine, showered and dressed. I checked the time and it's currently 3am.

"Joel are you ready?" Erick asked as he entered my room without knocking.

"Yeah" I answered and he helped me out with my luggage. We all got into the van and drove to the airport. Soon enough we arrived and went through security then boarded. I sat with Chris and he was looking at Skylar's recent post.

"How far is she" I asked.

"She's 5 months now" Chris answered.

"When are you finding out the gender?"

"I was away and she said she wants us to be together when she finds out the gender of our baby so I guess we'll know if it's a girl or boy pretty soon" He said and put his phone away.

"I think it's gonna be a boy" I said and he laughed.

"I'm certain we're having a little princess"

"Anyways we'll know that soon" I said.

I closed my eyes, wanting to fall asleep but couldn't help thinking about what happened at the mall. Am I actually jealous?

🌠
Could Joel be jealous?¿?
.........................
Hello!
Sorry I took my mf time but anyways Imma try update more. I was busy writing chapters for 'La Cama' my new book and I'm hoping you can check it out por favor🙏🙏

The winner is tanirikag go follow her and read her books if she has any published.

Next up

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Amor By kaitlyn

Teen Fiction

514K 11.7K 60
Sophia looks like a simple and sweet girl on the outside, but on the inside she's a bit of a mess. Donovan is a confident and observant guy who has n...
885K 20.6K 63
[editing...] A story about two confusing people who have no idea of what they're doing. Ellie Mae Miller enters her senior year in hopes of starting...
1.1K 23 14
"Do you understand that I'm just like you, Mina?" I envy those who are loved. And Dae has it all, the love, the support, everything... There are no...
46 0 8
It's a beautiful love story of a girl ( Aurora ) who have a crush on her classmate ( Sam ) from childhood, after graduation she confessed her feeling...