The stars aligned in us

By _Goyles_Bitch_

(A Fred Weasley X Reader story) Y/N has been friends with the Weasley twins since first year. You love to pul... More

Going home
Secret glances
Mernie the house-elf
Ageing potion
The tale of two Rogers
The first task
Dance class
Dress shopping
The yule ball
The Second Task
The secrets out
The brave hufflepuff boy
12 grimmauld place
London
Hurtful words
The library at midnight
(Please Read)
The Rein of Umbitch

Night quidditch

462 28 61
By _Goyles_Bitch_

It was now the next day after the stunt Fred had pulled and you were still furious.

You would normally sit with all your friends at the Gryffindor table, but this morning you decided to sit at your house's table, earning you confused glances from everyone besides Fred.

Roger had sat down at the table in front of you. You awkwardly stirred your cereal before deciding to talk to him.

"Roger... I'm sorry about Fred"

"Oh, it's fine... although it was a bit confusing to see myself run past me though" he laughed and you let out a small fake laugh.

"Yeah I bet it was... so, are you excited for tonight?" You asked trying to change the subject.

"Never been so ready in my life!" He beamed.

At the start of term feast, Dumbledore had announced that quidditch was canceled this year which made everyone furious. The four quidditch captains got together and decide they were going to hold their own quidditch games at night and whoever wanted to watch could come.

"I bet we are gonna win tonight's game" you replied and gave him a polite smile. He grabbed a piece of toast from the rack and stood up.

"Oh I know we are gonna win... mark my words, y/n... we are gonna win" he laughed and quickly ran out of the great hall.

You shook your head as you laughed. Suddenly George and Lee were sat in front of you.

"So, you and Roger?" Lee asked in a sing-song voice.

"Lee, I'm not in the mood," you said in an annoyed tone.

"Come on, y/n... we know you fancy Roger," George said.

"I don't fancy Roger!" You said much louder than you should have. Suddenly many faces, including Fred's, were turned towards you. You slightly sunk into the bench as embarrassment fell over you but everyone quickly went back to their previous conversations.

"You three are beyond annoying," you said rolling your eyes.

"Three?" Lee asked slightly confused.

"She means us and Fred, idiot" George said earning him a slap on the arm from Lee.

"Ya know he didn't mean to upset you, y/n," George said.

"Did he think I was gonna be all sunshine and rainbows after what he did?!" George raised his arms in defense. "Sorry, I'm just annoyed. If he was so concerned with it he should have just talked to me... Even though I still would have told him it was none of his business... And why is he so curious about it anyway? He told me he was fine with it, that me writing to Roger over the summer didn't bother him" you said letting all your emotions out.

"You are so clueless, y/n," George said shaking his head and laughing slightly.

"What do you mean?" you asked, raising your eyebrows at him.

"Exactly," he smiled and turned to Lee. "Come on, we've got to get to class," he said and they both walked away.

You took a quick sip of pumpkin juice before walking off to your defense against the dark arts class.

~~~

It was now dinner and you sat with Hermione a little farther down the table from the group. You told her all about what happened with Fred and she instantly took your side.

"Boys do such dumb things sometimes," she said as she rolled her eyes.

"I just don't understand why he did it." Out of the corner of your eye, you saw Fred staring at you and Hermione. You could tell he knew you two were talking about him.

"Are you going to quidditch tonight?" she asked.

"I think so, I figured it would be fun... try to get my mind off things" you replied.

"May I come with you?" she asked politely.

You smiled brightly at her. "Hermione Granger wants to sneak out of the castle to go to a quidditch game?" you teased her.

"Oh shut it" she laughed with you. "I think it will be fun."

"Of course you can come with me" you smiled.

~~~~

The sun had set and you put on the warmest clothes you could find. You walked down to meet Hermione by the Gryffindor common room and you led her through the secret passageways that let outside.

You and Hermione walked to the quidditch pitch with your arms linked, trying to stay as warm as possible. You got to the stands and Hermione pulled a small book out of her pocket before sitting down.

"Of course you would bring a book to a quidditch match" you teased her as you sat down beside her.

"I'm sure it will be much better than the game" she laughed.

Suddenly a group of students filled the stands and the Ravenclaw and Gryffindor team walked onto the pitch. Lee used the Amplifying Charm to commentate the game since he didn't have access to the microphone in the professor's stands.

"Alright, you lot... Welcome to illegal night quidditch" he said earning laughs from the crowd. "Ravenclaw against Gryffindor," he said motioning to the two teams. "I'm not explaining this shit to you lot because you already know how to play... alright go!" The two teams lifted up off the ground and the match started.

You watched for a moment then turned to Hermione and watched her read her book. "Will you read out loud to me?" you asked, already losing interest in the sport. You normally loved watching quidditch games... for Fred. But now that you were angry at him you weren't as excited. If Ravenclaw hadn't been playing tonight you probably would have stayed in.

You listened to Hermione read to you for a while when you suddenly heard Lee yell out "Excellent hit of the bludger towards Roger! Well done, Fred!" You looked up to see that Fred was smiling at you, and you couldn't help but smile back.

After about an hour of what sounded like Fred trying to land Roger in the hospital wing, Lee announced that Cho had caught the golden snitch meaning Ravenclaw had won. Everyone in the stands now rushed down to the pitch and you and Hermione decided to follow. You joined the group of Ravenclaws and congratulated the team.

"I told you we were gonna win!" Roger beamed as he suddenly grabbed you by the shoulders and pulled you into a kiss. You didn't even have time to process what was happening before he pulled away. He turned towards the group and everyone cheered. They all started heading towards the castle, leaving you in shock.

You turned towards Hermione who also had a shocked look on her face. You looked past her you saw Fred standing with the Gryffindor team and your heart sunk. Your eyes met and his face filled with sadness, which quickly turned to rage. He shoved his broomstick into George's arms and ran off.

"Fred wait!" You called after him.

You exited the pitch but couldn't find him anywhere. Luckily you knew exactly where he would be. His favorite spot in the entire school, the astronomy tower.

~~~

You walked up the steps and were suddenly met with the cold air. You saw him leaning against the railing with his head in his hands.

"Fred?"

He quickly turned around and you saw his angry expression.

"What do you want, y/n"

"To talk to you," you said as you made your way to stand next to him.

There was a moment of silence between the two of you.

"Why did you kiss him," he asked quietly.

"Fred, I... I didn't kiss him."

"Bullshit! I saw you!" He suddenly yelled.

You took a step back, shocked at his sudden outburst.

"I swear I didn't"

"I saw you," he said in a hurt voice.

"He grabbed me and kissed me... I didn't even kiss back." He stared at you for a moment, his eyes darting between yours. "I didn't even have time to process what happened... I didn't want it to happen... Fred, I don't like him, I like you." You realized what you said quickly stopped talking and he stared at you in shock.
"You like me?" he asked in a surprised tone.

You stared into his eyes and your stomach immediately filled with butterflies.

"I've liked you since first year" you smiled.

He slowly raised his hand and tucked a loose strand of your hair behind your ear. He held your face in his hand and stared at your lips. He leaned in and hovered just above your lips.

"Are you still mad at me? About the poly juice potion?" He asked almost too quiet to hear.

You felt his breath on your face as he talked and you suddenly realized how desperate you were to feel his lips against yours. You shook your head as best as you could, considering he was holding your face and he smiled.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked in a smooth voice.

"Yes" at your words, his lips instantly crashed against yours.

You grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him in to deepen the kiss. His hand crept up the back of your thigh, signaling for you to jump up. You did so you wrapped your legs around his torso and he wrapped his arms around you.

He set you on the railing and stood between your legs. He started to kiss your neck, hitting just the right spot which caused a small moan to escape your lips. He suddenly wrapped his hand around your neck and was now hovering just inches in front of your face. You stared into his eyes for a moment and admired his facial features, you saw him do the same. You brushed your hand through his long hair before grabbing a fist pull and pulling on it. He groaned at the feeling and you smirked, now knowing what he likes.

You kissed his neck and made your way up to his ear and whispered. "I cannot tell you how long I've waited to kiss you, Weasley."

"Oh yeah?" he asked in a rough voice.

You continued to kiss his neck. You began to suck on his skin before biting down and leaving a mark. You pulled away to admire your work.

"That answer your question?" you smirked and he let out a small laugh.

"I'm so dumb for not seeing it sooner," he said as he wrapped his arms around your back and intertwined his fingers.

"Ya know... I was honestly starting to think you were deeply in love with Roger or something" you laughed.

"Haha, very funny," he said rolling his eyes.

"But honestly, when did you realize?" you asked.

"This summer... Mum had asked me to go to the garden and grab her some carrots and when I had walked back into the kitchen I saw you helping" he said as he played with your hair and you quietly listened to his words. "You were laughing with Ginny and singing along to the song on the radio." You felt slightly embarrassed that he had heard you singing and your face grew red. He had noticed your embarrassment and let out a small laugh. He tucked a piece of hair behind your ear and held your face in his hand. "I've always liked you, y/n, but at that moment I knew I needed you." You placed your hand on his and smiled brightly at him.

You giggled at the memory of meeting the twins.

"First year. I was all alone at Kings Cross Station." You had to take the train to Hogwarts as to not cause any suspicions of your situation. Hagrid had taken you and was able to walk with you until you had reached the main entrance. He handed you a ticked and told you where to go. He waved you off and you made your way to the platforms between 9 and 10.

"I remember standing between 9 and 10, all nervous to get on the platform when your family walked up. You smiled at me, do you remember?" You asked. He laughed at the memory and nodded his head.

"I remember," he said as he pulled you down from the railing and he sat leaned up against the wall. You sat in between his legs and he wrapped his arms around your body. You looked up at the stars as you continued with your story.

"You went with me... Onto the platform. I thought it was so sweet of you... and you even let me sit in the compartment with you, George and Lee. You bought me a chocolate frog and you told me about your family. It was then..." you turned your head to look back at him. "That's when I knew I liked you," you said and he pulled you into a long kiss.

He walked you back to the Ravenclaw common room, holding your hand the entire way. He stopped you in front of the common room door and wrapped his arm around your waist. You wrapped your arms around his torso and embraced his warmth.

"Can I ask you something?" he whispered into your ear.

"Yes, Freddie?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

You hugged him tighter before pulling away. You looked into his eyes and he smiled at you.

"Of course, Freddie," you said and kissed him.

He gave you one last hug before you walked into the common room and up to your dorm. Once you shut the door you quickly cast the silencing charm on the room and screamed in excitement. Fred Weasley was now your boyfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 64.4K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...
641K 13.2K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...
360K 6.9K 35
UNFINISHED STORY, ON HIATUS - MARKED AS COMPLETED 25/07/2023. 18+ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ. ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ. ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ...
861 19 21
Scarlett Diggory was an ordinary Hogwarts student, well, as ordinary as you can be with the Golden boy of Hogwarts as your twin brother. She was smar...