Nothing Matter [Jimin X Reade...

By getvmin

"Because I'm not able to carry your child!" Highest ranked #9 - pjm More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Epilogue

4

387 13 2
By getvmin

At my home...

I was totally tired and throw myself on couch. Tiredness was that much, that when I got a nap I also don't know. I was totally in my mood then heard that my mother was calling my name constantly. She shaked me wildly when I didn't response her.

"Wake up Y/N. It's a dinner time. Take a bath and let's have dinner together." She said and left again in the kitchen.

"I'm tired mom ! Just 5 minutes please." I roared in my position in the couch and yawned twice.

"Oh come on Y/N. Take your dinner first, you also skip your break-fast today. I'm not gonna leave you now. Come on wake up." She scolded me from the kitchen. I can understand that she was worried about me.

"Ahhh ..! I want to sleep!!" My eyelids were that much heavy, who were saying me 'no', even though I skratched my massy head and go for a bath.

..............

"What's special today ?" I asked my mother while opening the bowl of fresh, spicy rameyon.

"It's my regular food mom !!" I said in little disappointment. Actually that was really my regular food at my work place. I was about to take a bit of dinner, then suddenly my phone buzzed. I shoved my hands in the pocket to take it out and saw on the screen.

"Hi" That was the massage from unknown number.

Who can be this ? How he/she get my number?

"I made it in a different style, taste it!" My mother break my attention.

"Aw! Ok, let's taste it." I started to sip it like a wild animal who didn't get their food from long time. "It's really good mom. Thank-you !!!"

................

After dinner I headed to my room and slipped under the blanket lazily.

Let's have a nap Y/N.

I was laying on my bad and staring at ceiling, hitting my phone on the chin, having a light smile on my face and thoughts of jimin in my head.

His smiling face when hobi called.....so cute in white shorts ....his puffy chicks and pouty smile
Ah........

Stop thinking about him Y/N.

I shaked my head and put the phone on the side table near me.

Tinnnggg....

Again my phone buzzed. I get the massage from the same number. I knitted my eyebrows in a confusion and opened that chats.

Unknown:
"Hi ! Is that you Y/N ?"
Who is that? I was really worried. That person also known my name. Strange!

You:
"Who are you? How you get this number?"
I texted him back.
U

nknown:
"Chill! We already know eachother." Whaaat? Who the hell he/she is? If I know someone then obviously I'll save their number in my phone.

You:
"Then why I don't have your number saved in my mobile?"
As I said.

Unknown:
"That's not my problem!"
I got that reply from opposite side. I couldn't control my anger at that time and being serious about it.

You:
"Oh hello ? You basterd..."
I don't know why, but I write those words in the massage.

Unknown:
"You are using also this type of language? Woww. I didn't expect it from you."

You:
"What you mean by it? Whatever I say, it's my life and my choice."
Who can be this?

Unknown:
"Ok ok chill buddy!"
Buddy? I'm his/her buddy?

You:
"First all of give me your identification .....and wait how you get this number?"

Unknown:
"Your friend give it."

You:
"What?? My friend? Who?"

Unknown:
"Your childhood friend."

You:
"My childhood friend?... Whome are you talking about? I have to many friends from my childhood."
Now that was annoying me a lot.

Unknown:
"From that ....whose success party you joined last night."
Wait wait wait......it's hobi.?

You:
"Hobi ? You are talking about hobi. Right? I mean Hoseok."

Unknown:
"Mmmm may be!"

You:
"Hey please, clarify it."

It make me more eager that he/she was hobi's friend. I already know his all seven friends including me. There were no another friends. That means it's he not she. But who? Then I thought that I can ask hobi directly for a second. But on another second I also realised that he is on the trip with his friends, so I don't have to bother him.

I was almost in the deep thoughts of massages. And at the same time hobi called me again...

"Hey Y/N. We reached here. Look it's really too beautiful. You missed it." He turned his phone to show me the beautiful night scenario of the place where they went for. It was actually really nice and I missed it, I can admit.

"Wowww..!!! It's really beautiful. But I told you to text me, then why to video called me?" I questioned.

"It's really beautiful here that's why we want to show you." Yoongi suddenly popped out from the down side and blocked hobi's face completely.

"See I told you that you had to come." Then Taehyung. He snatched the phone from hobi's hand and put his beautiful face among the screen.

"I'll come next time. And I already promised you. Forgot that?!" I raised my eyebrows and said.

"No no, how can I ?!" He smiled in his cute boxy smile. I swear no one can resist it.

One by one everyone comes and said Hi to me. It seemed like they were meeting me after a years ago and greeting me. I was feeling really good that I made another new friends because of hobi.

Tinngg....

Again that massages........

"So.... you want to know that who am I?" Now that basterd making my blood to boil on high temperature. It was so annoying. Another side I was still on the video call with them. I was reading that massages wich were coming one by one on the notification.

"Hey jimin.. put your phone on side. We are on trip." Namjoon said and disappeared from among the phone.

"What he is doing?" Jin asked. "He is massaging someone."

They were not visible but I could heard their conversation clearly. Everyone was on video call except jimin.....

Wait.....it means.......

No..

No....

Nooo.....

My heart started to pound very fast. Just like I was riding the roller coaster. I had never feel this type of feeling in my entire life which I was experiencing that time.

Why he is massaging me, all of sudden?

" Ok. Have a good night and sweet dreams!" Everyone said bye to me who were on the video call. I also waved at them and cut the call

Ooookkkk. So it's you Mr. Park Jimin. Now see...

As I said, I started to text back him.

"Yes. Obviously I want." I don't know why I was blushing at that time very hardly.

"Then you have to wait for it."

"What? But why?"
He paused for a minute. No reply of my last massage, then I texted again.

"Answer me!"

"Ok, I'll tell you tomorrow."

"But why? I want to know at this time!"

"If I'll tell you that who am I , then you will not be able to sleep." And he sent so many emojis with huge smile.

Oh...so now he is trying me....not at all Mr. Park Jimin....not that much easily....huh....

"Ok. Let's see....who is not able to sleep tonight." He read the massage but didn't reply.

Still not believing that he texted me. But why? Why he texted me, for wich reason?

Jimin's pov.

Why she said that "let see who is not able to sleep!". Is that she recognised me?.....no no how can she. But it's fill thrilled to tease her. What will happen when she will find out that it's me.......ohh I' have to deal with it. But for now.... let's enjoy this moment...

I bit my lower lip and smile lightly when I was staring at her contact number, which I saved with "shadow girl".

"Hellooo! Jimin." I was thinking about that what to massage her next, then my phone vibrated when I got the massage from unknown number.

Who is that?

You:
"Who are you?"

I massaged.
U

nknown:
"Your bad time !!"
When he typed that massage, for a second i became hyper that who can do such a this type of dare.

You:

"What nonsense? Who's that?"

U

nknown:
"Ohh.. just relax. I know everything about you so don't worry."

You:
"Hey you ! Just explain me that who are you."

Unknown:
"Well.........."
After writing that much, he stopped to text.

You:
"What?"

Unknown:
"

Ohoo! Don't be that much eager. You will find out very soon."

I couldn't get the conclusion that who can be this. First of all I thought about to tease y/n, but now someone was texting me in the same way that I applied among her.

Now I can really feel her!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

968K 41.3K 34
" since you stole my boy, I am stealing yours. " -jjk
2nd | myg By drey

Fanfiction

221K 11K 32
ㅡbecause second's not the same。 highest ranking / #2 in Fan Fiction ©zion-t 2015-2016
881K 36.8K 60
"You didn't know? You're Park Jimin's biggest possession" Highest rankings #1 jiminau #1 jiminfanfic #4 korean #4 btsau
124K 6.9K 11
・"send your cutest delivery boy"・ status | completed | ©lottaery highest ranking - #33 in #jimin