The Raven Hotel | Jikook |

By Sincerely_Jikook

Vampire AU) Top Jimin / Bottom Jungkook "The sweet blood rushing through your veins... Oh, how I craved it... More

Chapter 1: Rumor Has It
Chapter 2: One Rainy Night
Chapter 3: Check In
Chapter 4: He's Different
Chapter 6: A Weak Lamb
Chapter 7: Don't Leave
Chapter 8: Who Are You?
Chapter 9: On the Sixth Floor
Chapter 10: No More Running
Chapter 11: Remember
Chapter 12: No One
Chapter 13: Curious
Chapter 14: A Quick Run
Chapter 15: A Cold Touch
Chapter 16: One Step Closer
Chapter 17: What I like about You
Chapter 18: The Unexplainable
Chapter 19: Big Plans
Chapter 20: A Raven Mask
Chapter 21: He's a Monster
Chapter 22: Intoxicated
Chapter 23: Comforting
Chapter 24: Clarity
Chapter 25: Closer
Chapter 26: What He Knows
Chapter 27: Take Things Slow
Chapter 28: Selfish
Chapter 29: In the Eyes of the Devil
Chapter 30: My Weakness
Chapter 31: Crave
Chapter 32: A Night to Remember
Chapter 33: A Warm Feeling
Chapter 34: What I Am
Chapter 35: Mine
Chapter 36: A Soulless Monster
Chapter 37: Trusting You
Chapter 38: Your Soothing Voice
Chapter 39: With You~
Chapter 40: My Limit~
Chapter 41: His Only Thought
Chapter 42: A Little Help~
Chapter 43: My Biggest Fear
Chapter 44: No Turning Back Now
Chapter 45: Home
Chapter 46: An Unplanned Stay
Chapter 47: Wake Up
Chapter 48: A Mother's Love
Chapter 49: Drenched in Blood
Chapter 50: Just a Name
Chapter 51: All I Have
Chapter 52: Open your Eyes
Chapter 53: I'm all Yours~
Chapter 54: Sharp Gasps~
Chapter 55: The Book Entry
Chapter 56: The Way You See Me
Chapter 57: Old Habits Die Hard
Chapter 58: Destined to Fall Apart
Chapter 59: The Way I See You
Chapter 60: An Eternal Love (FINALE)

Chapter 5: An Extended Stay

4.5K 387 174
By Sincerely_Jikook

       Gently, the boy glided the palms of his cold hands up and down his arms to try to warm up the tips of his fingers. Jungkook's weak body shivered at the touch over his warm skin and questioned what caused his skin to turn as cold as ice. He quickly wrapped his body in the red comforter and let out an exhale once more.

      "I've had many hangovers, but none of them made me this cold and exhausted..." Jungkook thought and felt as if his breath grew short. "I need to call Namjoon... maybe he isn't mad anymore... he can help me," Jungkook whispered and reached over to his phone to turn it on. After the phone turned off through the storm, he didn't bother to switch it on after, but only now, he hoped it would.

      The pale and weak fingers of the boy trembled when they reached over to the phone sitting on the bedside table. Then, he let out a huff and finally grabbed onto it before retrieving it. Jungkook's hand still shook while he held the phone in his weak grasp. In seconds his fingers would give out and the phone would slip, yet, he still tried to hold it in place. Slowly, Jungkook slipped his index finger down to the power button on the side, trying to turn it on when his battery flashed on a low bar.

       "It was charged before I got here... I guess I have to charge i- fuck... I didn't bring my charger!" Jungkook hissed and dropped his arm, slamming his phone against the bed. Quickly he covered his face right after and began to think. "I need to ask Seokjin if he has a charger... I don't think I have it in me to walk back."

       Jungkook thought out his words to himself and tried to gather the strength to get up. He knew something was wrong, he just didn't know what it was. But of course, Jungkook's first thought was to contact Namjoon. Even if they weren't on good terms, Namjoon was always there for him in any situation; he did this out of the brotherly love he had for Jeon Jungkook. It was the idea of being loved by Namjoon that made Jungkook so sure he would help, there was never a dull day when Namjoon would turn him away.

       After a while, the boy gathered enough energy to get up, change his clothes, and brush his teeth before going down to the lobby to see Seokjin. He tucked the hem of his black turtleneck shirt into his light denim ripped jeans held against his toned hips with a his black leather belt. Once Jungkook packed all of his clothes and belongings into his backpack, he was on his way towards the elevator.

       The hall of the third floor was as silent as the building when Jungkook arrived. Not even a sound of a television heard from a room away or even the sound of laughter. Everything was silent and Jungkook wondered if there were any guests checked in at all! Of course, Jungkook would understand if there wasn't. The 'Master' was a very intimidating man, so the boy would have assumed that the man scared away a lot of people from staying.

        Just when Jungkook began to leave his room, he heard a door close from behind him. Within seconds, his heart raced and his eyes darted forward towards the elevator. He was curious to know if anyone else lived on the same floor as him, but at the same time, he didn't want any contact with anyone unless he was actually going to get to know them.

      Jungkook sprinted towards the elevator when he suddenly heard a slight chuckle coming from behind him. This alone caused him to stop completely in his place. Knowing well that a laughter as hollow and intimidating like that sounded all too familiar.

       "Leaving already? How was your stay?" Asked the gentle but eerie voice that crept from behind the young boy. "I would have assumed your stay would at least be for the minimum of three days... of course, that's what you paid for, right?"

       "I-I.." certainly, Jungkook didn't pay at all. He froze to think of an answer as the owner of the hotel stood behind him. Not uttering another word to save Jungkook from the silence. "I requested a short stay... I must go now..."

       "A short stay..." The man repeated and stepped forward until he stood in front of the young boy. "If that is what you desire, so be it. But I wouldn't leave if I were you... it's been raining all day and there is no sign of the weather letting up. If you want to extend your stay, I am more than happy to allow it. As the owner of The Raven Hotel, I want to put the people first."

     Everything in the man's voice sounded calm and welcoming yet somehow, cryptic. He still wore the same mask and attire like before, which made Jungkook even more nervous than before, yet, curious to know why.

       Once the man stood in front of the young boy, his head pointed to Jungkook and stood completely still once more. Observing him further until he continued to speak.

      "You're very pale, are you alright?"

       "I... I'm just a little sick, that's all..." Jungkook replied and finally found it in him to move, but suddenly, he was blocked by the man in the plague doctor mask. Jungkook's heart dropped once the man blocked him from going to the elevator. Leaving him in shock as the man only stood in silence further.

       "If you long to stay, you are allowed to. Let Seokjin know and he will keep it in mind," he concluded and stepped away so abruptly. Letting Jungkook go right after. The boy imagined rushing to the elevator, but in reality, he walked with a bit of his pace pushing him further. Once he reached the elevator, he looked back to see that the man was no longer there.

       "What the...?" Jungkook thought and gawked at the hallway, hoping to see the man close by, but he was nowhere to be found. The boy hoped to hear the sound of a door close once more, but the more he awaited it, the more fear crept into his mind.

      Jungkook tried to deny it. He tried to deny any thought of the paranormal. The boy only focused on things that had reasons, maybe he was quick to run towards the stairs and leave, maybe he had important business to attend to. No matter what Jungkook thought of the 'Master', he couldn't find anything in his head to form a sentence. The owner of the hotel was too terrifying to even be approached.

       The frightened boy finally made it to the lobby. His energy was drained and he still felt cold; all he could think of was the Master haunting his mind while his body was still shivering weakly. Suddenly, his eyes locked onto Seokjin at the front desk, staring off to the exit and daydreaming as always. Jungkook imagined Seokjin as a man who didn't like working, so he understood why he developed the habit of daydreaming. However, every time the handsome Prince Charming would daydream, his heart would grow heavy and his eyes would slightly water. Leaving no other excuse for Jungkook to think of.

      "Good morning..." Jungkook called out and suddenly caught the attention of the charming attendant behind the front desk. However, his eyes blew wide and his body flinched at the sight of him.

     "G-Good morning! I-I... um.. are you leaving yet?"

      "No, not now... I needed to ask you something," Jungkook spoke up and finally looked at Seokjin to catch his worried yet, surprised stare. "Are you okay?"

       "Oh! Of course I am... I'm just a little startled..." Seokjin assured and blinked his beaming eyes abruptly. "What do you need?"

      "I need to charge my phone... I have to call someone to pick me up. I would run out in the rain, but I don't have the energy to do so. I woke up feeling cold and weak," Jungkook added on and ran his hand through his front silk bangs to push it back and expose more of his forehead. There, Seokjin stared at the boy further and looked away so suddenly.

        "My god, he was right... he does look like him..." Seokjin whispered to himself and gulped as he looked at the ground right before the exit.

       "..who?"

       "What?"

       "Who said that I looked like someone?" Jungkook asked curiously and hugged his body to keep warmth.

       "A-Ah, nothing! It's nothing..." Seokjin continued and fidgeted around in the cabinets right at the front desk to look for a charger to give the boy. "I... I tend to say many things out of the blue! Don't mind me, I'm losing my mind!"

       "Losing your mind? Is there something causing it?"

       "No, nothing like that! I'm just a little stressed that's all. I have many things to prepare all on my own for the hotel and the guests..."

       "What's that? If you don't mind me asking... I am a guest after all."

        "Oh my you're very curious! I like that. Anyway, it's an event hosted annually for the hotel. Back then, it was very famous for its grand ball. It's a masquerade dance the Master puts together every year. It's a while from now, of course, it has to be put on hold because of the weather recently. I'm in charge of making this happen, I'm always in charge and it always gets to me..."

       "I don't think you have anything to worry about, there doesn't seem to be any guests here," Jungkook added on and heard the man before him let out another laugh.

        "They're here alright. They all act the same if you ask me... they are all in their rooms right about now, it's just too early to see them. There's a strong storm outside, so calming to sleep in. You'll see a few around eventually. I don't know why you haven't."

        "Do they all move in groups?" Jungkook teased and cracked a small smile through his chapped lips. "It seems as if I'm the only one on the third floor.. I didn't hear anything until the owner stepped out of a room. Does he sleep on the third floor? And why does he wear that mask every time? Is he trying to be the mascot of the hotel?"

       "Oh, well, he sleeps in any empty room. And Jimin- I mean, the Master always wears a mask! I don't know why, he has his reasons but I'm sure it's not to be a mascot!" Seokjin chuckled nervously and finally closed another cabinet to the desk.

       "Jimin...?" Jungkook repeated and watched Seokjin frantically move and reach over to cover the boy's mouth so suddenly. "MH-"

      "I said Master!" Seokjin sputtered and finally pulled his hand back. "You didn't hear that name from me," he whispered and continued to focus on looking for a charger.

      "What's wrong with saying his name? He won't kill you, will he?" Jungkook asked and laughed weakly as Seokjin only managed to let out a slight chuckle before acting as if he was focused on finding Jungkook the charger. "Have you... ever seen his face? Or is it to the guests he hides his face?"

       "I've seen his face before. How could I not? I've been working here for as long as I can remember... he's a very handsome man. His voice is gentle and sincere, but his face is a gift from above. Don't ask why he hides it, it's none of my business to know... he's just... different."

     'Different' those were the words Jungkook always questioned when he thought of to the man in the plague doctor mask. From what he heard, his name was Jimin and he was of course different. But how different? What did it mean? Jungkook looked at the desk under his cold hands and exhaled sharply once more. Even after talking to someone in the morning, he still felt under the weather.

       "What do you mean by different?"

        "I don't want to say too much..." Seokjin concluded and finally pulled the last cabinet that revealed a charger for Jungkook's phone, but then he let out a sigh and looked towards the exit once more. Then, he quickly closed the cabinet and looked at the boy after. "Sorry, I don't have a charger for you... maybe try to sit this storm out. Would you like to use one of the hotel phones instead?"

       "Ah, I didn't memorize his number... I guess I'll stay here until the storm clears up or if I feel any better..." Jungkook assured and rubbed the temples of his head. "I just want to be okay... I haven't been this awful since I was living with my parents."

       "I'm sorry," Seokjin apologized and removed his hand from the handle of the cabinet. "Would you like to extend your stay until the end of the storm? The weather forecast says it will be all week!"

       "A whole week... I'm pretty sure I'll feel better in a few days. Besides, your 'Master' told me I am allowed to stay longer than I planned. I don't know why he's so kind to me, it's a little off putting, but I'll take it. I have nowhere to go..."

      "Nowhere to go? I'm sure someone out there has a place for you, you just have to find it. Or maybe, just maybe, you've already found it. You just need to reach out to it. If that makes any sense..." Seokjin said with a slight smile appearing on his face once he looked at the boy. "Do you need help? You look very pale... maybe you should order room service! There are great soups on the menu, try seaweed soup, it's very healthy."

      "Yeah, I'll have that instead. How much is it? I don't have my card with me so will you take cash for now?"

      "Of course, just send it down with the one who serves you for room service. Go rest now, and enjoy your stay!"

       "I'll be better soon, then you wouldn't have to see me around," Jungkook assured with another weak laugh as he watched Seokjin chuckle once more and step out of the front desk area.

       "Don't speak like that, you're a nice boy," Seokjin laughed and held his hand out to his backpack. "Let me help you to your room, you look like you're about to pass out."

       "No, no it's fine, I can-" within seconds, Seokjin leaned in and latched his hand onto the strap of the backpack. Completely taking the bag from the boy as he continued to walk towards the elevator with Jungkook.

     Seokjin looked worried, anxious, or even afraid. It seemed as if he wanted to make sure Jungkook would stay and wouldn't think of leaving and that alone filled Jungkook with many questions. The boy looked up at Seokjin and remained silent as they both sped up to the elevator so suddenly, not saying another word to add onto the conversation they were just having.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 18K 61
πŸ₯🐰 : Pure Fiction πŸ–€ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...
501K 22.2K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
29.6K 3.9K 28
(Short chapters) "How old are you?" Jimin tucked in a piece of hair behind his ear before looking at Jungkook with his ocean blue eyes. "I am twenty...
946K 35.9K 43
Getting saved by a vampire is something Jimin never imagined happening to him. He never even thought about the fact they may be real, yet he has spen...