π–€π—Žπ—‰π—π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π–Ί

By AcidicLoverxx

"If I told you I was different, would you understand the difference?" I changed this story up A LOT. ENJOY!!! More

β’Έβ“„β“…β“Ž β“‡β’Ύβ’Όβ’½β“‰β“ˆ
Euphoria - 01
Euphoria - 02
Euphoria - 03
Euphoria - 04
Euphoria - 05
Euphoria - 06
Euphoria - 07
Euphoria - 08
Euphoria - 09
Euphoria - 10
Euphoria - 11
Euphoria - 12
Euphoria - 13
Euphoria - 14
Euphoria - 15
Authors note
Euphoria - 17
Euphoria - 18
Euphoria - 19
Euphoria - 20
Euphoria - 21
Euphoria - 22
Euphoria - 23
Euphoria - 24
Euphoria - 25
Euphoria - 26
Euphoria - 27
Euphoria - 28
Euphoria - 29
Euphoria - 30
31

Euphoria - 16

18.5K 635 655
By AcidicLoverxx

Jamaica, Monday 10:32 AM.

Jasani Gionni Cartier

"Bubba, wake up."

"Bub." I cracked my eyes open to see Ke'lannie staring back at me.

"Good morning." She smiled still naked, she had cover wrapped around her body.

"Good morning, beautiful." I wiped my eyes sitting up, I slept good as hell, this the best sleep I've ever gotten in a few years.

"Why you had to fuck me on every single wall?" She asked with a frown.

"Na' If remember correctly , you said that you wanted it so bad and that you wanted me to-"

"Aht aht, thats besides the point and is in the past." She held her finger up, she crawled to the edge of the bed.

Shit not the way she made me nut back to back. She can't fuck me like that no more, imma wife her ass up.

"You ain't gon be able to stand."

"Yes I am." She rolled her eyes sitting up right, she then stood up for a good 2 seconds and fell on the floor.

"Na' what I tell yo hardheaded ass? Listen sometimes." I now stood up going over to her.

"Shut up and help me." She demanded, I almost accidentally on purpose pushed her over.

I lifted her up and led her to the bathroom sitting her on the counter.

"Ahh!" She gasped looking at herself, she had hickeys all over her body, her hair was a mess and I'm pretty sure she was sore. Shit she still looked good to me.

"Ain't no 'Ahh' you did that shit." I chuckled sliding clean boxers on, we both slept naked after we bathed.

I went in her bag and got her some of her underwear and a bra.

"Wait I'm not wearing those kind of panties." She said making me raise my eyebrows.

"I'm wearing thongs, cause I'm wearing a dress and I don't want the pantie lines to show." She explained.

"Ion like the thought of somebody else looking at what's mine." I frowned.

"Let them look, you know I'm yours and only yours, that's why their looking from afar while your actually in my guts." I chuckled, her ass can't be serious worth shit.

"I'm the only person you gave head to?" I asked making her nod.

"Was it bad?"

"Was it bad? You snatched my damn soul."

"Real talk, I'm mad it took that long for you to put that on me." I said helping her slide her thongs on.

"I'm so sore." She whined as I struggled to put her bra on, I finally got it on her and went back to her bag to get her toothbrush also getting mine.

"You want me to get you something?" I asked getting in between her legs.

"Yeah."

"I'll get you something for your voice too." Her voice sounded a little hoarse.

"Okay." She took her tooth brush out of my hands and ran it under water.

-

3:30 pm

Ke'lannie Sky'e King

"Let's go to the beach after this." I suggested biting into the Cubano Sandwich I had ordered.

"Yea I'm down and after that we ca' go to the fair that's nearby and then later when can go to a club or something ." Daja said shrugging.

I almost finished all of my sandwich but I got full, everyone eased into their own conversations while I leaned back.

I wonder if there are Oreos in heaven.

I started eating some of my fries, I looked at Jasani's plate and saw a shrimp.

"Jasani, look over there." I innocently said, he hesitantly turned around making me quickly grab it and eat it, setting the tail on my plate.

"What you— Ke'lannie." He frowned looking at his plate, how tf he notice that fast.

"Hmm?"

"Why you take my shit?" I simply shrugged .

"Bratty ass, I'm gon do something about that." I rose my eyebrows deciding to test his gansta.

"Yea, like what?"

"You gon see." He said ignoring my attempts to make him mad.

"Your not gonna do anything." I shrugged taking another one.

"Quit acting like a brat." He demanded in my ear.

I rolled my eyes slouching back.

"Let's see where this show of yours is going to take you." I crossed my legs not caring.

-

"Come here, now." Jasani spoke once we got back to the beach house, we were in our bathroom changing our clothes, we just finished eating and we're gonna change into our bathing suits.

I've been acting out the whole time we were out, purposely mocking him, talking back, talking behind his back, and being an overall brat , of course nobody else noticed my behavior but it was funny watching him stare me down mad that he couldn't do anything about it in public .

He suddenly lifted my body up and slammed me against the wall making me wrap my legs around his torso.

"If you make one sound I'm going to go harder." He threatened moving my bathing suit bottom to the side.

"But-" I squealed once he slammed his fat monster cock inside of my fat gorilla grip cooch 3000 without warning.

"What the fuck I tell you, huh?" He asked while I struggled to hold in my moans, I ain't never regretted my choices so much.

"Answer my question." He gritted repeatedly hitting my spot.

"T-To stop— being a-a brat." I whimpered accidentally scratching his back.

"And what did you do, hmm?" He asked going faster, my legs trembled from underneath him.

"I-I kept b-being a brat." A moan slipped out of my lips resulting in him going deeper.

"See that's where you fucked up at, yeah?" My breath quickened as I neared to my peak.

How he gon make me nut that fast?

"You thought that shit was cute, huh?" He asked as my eyes rolled back.

"N-Nooo." I moaned causing him to repeatedly slam into me.

"Mmhm, say sorry and I'll let you cum." He stopped moving completely, now gently rubbing on me edging me on.

"P-Please daddy, I'm sorry." I pouted batting my lashes at him.

"Good girl , you fa' me?" He asked resuming. thrusting in and out of me.

"Yessss," I moaned gripping him.

"Fuck." He grunted, I finally released myself without warning, causing him to immediately pull out of my gorilla grip cooch 3000.

He let me get on my knees and take him into my mouth, I hummed around his fat monster cock making him release inside my mouth, I innocently looked at him making a popping noise with my wet lips .

A/N- let me shut up with that fat monster cock shit. 🤣

"Fuck, Im so lucky man." He grinned pulling me up to kiss me not caring that his kids were just in my mouth.

"You better stop fa' I bend you over the sink and-"

"Aht aht, we have to get ready Jasani." I scolded limping over to the toilet to pee.

I did my business while he cleaned himself up, I wiped and flushed the toilet.

"Can you swim, Bub?" I asked him fixing my braids, he nodded pulling on his swim shorts.

"Yeah, you?" I shook my head.

"How the hell you can't swim." I simply shrugged coming behind him, hugging him from behind.

I always had to be touching him in some sort of way, maybe I'm a little clingy but he hasn't complained.

"You look so sexy." I innocently smiled adjusted his trunks that hung a little too low for my liking.

"Shit you do too." He turned around pulling my bottoms up a little more and fixing my top.

"You so fucking gorgeous dude." He spoke pulling me closer to him.

-

Jasani Gionni Cartier

"Bubba, let's take some pictures." Ke'lannie smiled, she handed her phone to Ant making him roll his eyes and take a couple.

(Use your imagination)

❤️💭✈️
454,380 Likes

TheRealLannie- Happy birthday to my baby, You my best friend and my man, enjoy your day boo. (Just smile and nod 🌚)

View all 70,971 comments.

"That will be 50.95." Ant said holding out his hands.

"I'm broke as a joke." Ke'lannie did the yikes face, the whole time their talking I'm cheesing because I'm happy she posted me.

"No the hell you not." He frowned rolling his eyes.

"Ant if you don't leave them alone or else I'm gon-" Nuni started only to get cut off.

"Abuse! Abuse! Abuse! She tryna abuse a playa playa pimp!" Ant started running around like he was slow, we all erupted into laughter when he tripped over a rock falling.

❤️💭✈️
103,239 likes

TheRealLannie- Her boyfriend shoot people. 🥱

View all 1,371 comments.

❤️💭✈️
99,629 likes.

Daja.fasha- Pretty nd paid. 🤩

❤️💭✈️
90,981 likes

Heluvs.Miyah- Shuffle the deck, I'm the new queen of the pack. 😘

View all 1,987 comments.

❤️💭✈️

90,984 likes

Nuni.star- Pretty face, small waist.

View all 1,380 comments.

❤️💭✈️
123,928 likes

Ant.Life- Enjoy my light skin face that has blessed your feed. 😏

View all 10,279 comment

(Act like the baby ain't there 😂)

❤️ 💬 ✈️
100,351 likes.

Coolbeans-  ❤️

View all 2,290 comments.

❤️ 💬 ✈️
123,810 likes.

Fw.Mari- Busted my lip being slow 💀

View all 1,290 comments.

❤️ 💬 ✈️
100,809 likes.

KD.20- He fine ain't it? 😍

View all 2,299 comments.

-
9:32 pm

"Jasani?" Ke'lannie called as we held hands, we were at the fair walking around.

"Hmm?"

"Let's go on the Ferris wheel." She softly smiled holding my hand tighter pulling me towards the Ferris wheel.

We got on and it started going up.

"I forgot I was scared of heights." Her eyes widened looking down.

"Hmm, stay still." I put my arm over her shoulder.

"Bub... have you ever been in love, like with someone else besides your family?" She asked catching me off guard .

"Well—I've had love for someone but I lost it when they did me wrong, I know for a fact that I definitely got love for you but I honestly can't say i love you because I don't really know what love is yet." I expressed causing her to nod.

"I know it sounds confusing but-"

"No, no, I get it cause I feel the same way, I smile every time you text me, or ask if I ate, it's always the little things that make me happy, like how you take me on dates every weekend you get the chance or how we have movie nights and do tiktoks , or get white girl wasted together . It's like your still doing the things it took you to get me in the first place." She explained dreamily smiling , I ain't know I could ever get someone feeling like that..

"That's what I'm pose' ta' do, you see that smile on your face? I feel like I'm the one whose supposed ta' keep that smile on your face." I cupped her chin making her look at me.

"Nah but thank you foreal. Ian never had nobody do shit like this or spoil me like you doing." I admitted as blush crept up on my cheeks from being close to her.

"I feel the same way." She cheesed kissing my lips.

"Is there anything else you like? Like inna bedroom?"

"Well.. yeah, I-I mean I liked ta' be chocked, and I want to be tied up, throat fucked, gagged, degraded, and other random shit." She shrugged looking at my face which remained straight.

I wouldn't of ever thought that she'd be into shit like that being that she cries when you fuss at her.

"You into bdsm?" I asked as the Ferris wheel came to a stop, we both got off now walking around the fair .

"I mean I like the idea of it, obviously I've never done it before though." She kind of chuckled.

"We ca' try it , if you want." I shrugged.

"Really?" I nodded my head.

"We ca' even use toys and stuff?" I nodded my head with a slight chuckle at her eagerness.

"Let's go get drunk!" She exclaimed.

-
Just so some of y'all know the fat monster cock shit is a joke. I wasn't serious 💀
-

-

Not them expressing how they feel.

-

-

-

Chile they ugly. 🥱🤮

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 20.5K 27
βπšŒπš›πšŠπš£πš’ πš‘πš˜πš  𝚠𝚎 πšŸπš’πš‹πšŽ , πšŽπšŸπšŽπš— πš πš‘πšŽπš— 𝚠𝚎 πšπš’πšπš‘πš.❞ a short story
518K 23.3K 32
the story of slim & cash.
4.8K 34 10
⚠️ ⚠️WARNING WARNING WARNING⚠️⚠️ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...