(✓) 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡...

By ololadays

in·fat·u·a·tion /inˌfaCHəˈwāSH(ə)n/ noun an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone or... More

Requestions *MUST READ*
Sections!
-Regular Section-
Julius x Reader- Once in a While
Fuegoleon x Preg!Reader- The Future and Beyond
Asta x Reader- Get Better Soon
Yuno x Emotionless Reader - Chocolate Pie, Knockers, Winds and Confessions
Fuegoleon x GN Tsundere Reader - Pathetic
Asta x Preg!Reader - Worries
update/random- pls watch this vid i made
-Multiple Part Books-
Nozel Silva x Reader- A Strange Feeling Part 1
Nozel x Reader- A Strange Feeling Part 2
PART ONE/ WiIlliam x Reader x Yuno- Rather Be
PART TWO/ William x Reader x Yuno - Rather Be
PART 1/Solid x Emotionless Reader- Barely Bothered
PART 2 Lime/ Solid x Emotionless Reader - Barely Bothered
PART 1 /Yuno x Tsundere Reader - Yunophobia
PART 2/Lime?/ Yuno Tsundere x Reader - Yunophobia
-Lime and Lemons-
Lime/ Klaus X Reader- Unexpected Birthday Gift
Lime/ Meroleona x Male Reader- Damn Woman
Lemon/ Broken Yuno x Reader - Just Let Me
Lemon/ Yandere Yuno x Reader- Unknown Jealousy
Lemon/ Yami x Reader - Just Making Sure
Lemon/ Sub Yuno x Reader - Defeat
-Headcannons-
HCS- Julius x Nurse! S/O Headcannons
HCS: How You Cuddle
HCS- What It Would Be Like Being Asta's Best Friend
-Fluff & Warm Fluff-
Warm Fluff/ Yuno x Reader - Inside
Warm Fluff/ Leopold x Reader - Stormy Cuddles
Fluff/ Luck x Reader - A Failed Game Night
-Short Stories-
Yuno SS/ Surprise Celebration
SS/ Nozel - Who Knows?
NOVELHD HAS BEEN PLAGIARIZING YOUR BOOKS (maybe)
yable bable: new bc oneshot book

Lemon/ Asta x Shy Reader - I'm here

2.5K 38 9
By ololadays

A/N - First update of the year. And yes, the baby on my pfp is me.

By the way, you should listen to the song. The vibe is perfect for this oneshot. Requested by Waterlord-chan

- Word Count: about 2137

"Oh no... Y/N are you okay!?" Asta ran up to the poor girl who was sitting by herself behind their dormitory, sitting in a fetal position, her head between her legs. The girl had dirt marks and scratches on her legs, slightly blood bruises on her arms, and bruises all over her body. This is a sign that she must've gotten attacked again by the same bullies that have been doing this since the school year started.

"N-no..." Y/N sputtered out, spilling out tears, giving her best friend no eye contact, still hiding herself. The ash-blonde boy asked her again but still, no answer came from her. In return, Asta frowned before using his strength to forcefully carry her bridal style, carrying her to his bedroom.

"Okay fine, you can tell me later, but I have to clean you up first." Asta whispered in her ear gently.

"O-okay... thank you, Asta." Y/N stuttered out quietly, still crying silently.

...

"Y/N, would you mind telling me what happened? Tell me, so I can beat those cowards that attacked you." Asta told Y/N, who was looking down at her thick thighs which were still bleeding out blood, even after she showered.

It's been about an hour or so since Asta found his best friend, behind their dorm building, bloodied, bruised and injured. Y/N had just taken a quick rinse in Asta's bathroom, so he could take care of most of the wounds on her body. He gave her one of his shirts and a pair of boxers to wear since her uniform was ruined and needed to be washed. It's been quite quiet since the bullied, beaten girl didn't want to say anything since she was an antisocial and quiet person, and she was embarrassed because her best friend saw her beaten up.

While Asta was taking care of the wounds on Y/N's arm, Y/N let out a small sigh of sadness before starting to speak up.

"Honestly... I don't know... I was just walking down the hall after my last class and then... those s-same group of people started attacking me, dragged me outside and starting t-to put their hands on me, attacking me in m-my most revealing areas, they s-started calling me names that were too hurtful to even think about... then I-I blacked out after that." Y/N shyly explained, still not paying Asta any eye contact.

Asta paused his actions and gave his friend a look of concern, Y/N looked at the green-eyed boy with a sad, tired look on her face, hoping to not hear him say anything loud or accidentally mean.

The h/c-haired girl started to speak up again, "I still don't know why they did that... maybe it's because-" As she tried to explain, she started to stutter and tear up all over again, the thought of her predicament of her getting bullied and beaten up really got to her again, "I-I-I... don't know! I don't know what I did wrong, Asta... Maybe I-I'm dumb, and they liked to pick on me for that... Or m-maybe I-I'm just an s-stupid, ugly girl that they like to make fun of... I don't know..." Y/N sobbed in her hands quietly, feeling completely weak and defeated.

Deep down inside Asta, he's always had a special liking for Y/N. To the ash-blonde haired boy, Y/N was the sweetest, kindest, most beautiful girl he could ever think of, every time he would hear that she had gotten harassed or bullied, it would jab him and make him livid, day by day. He despised hearing about how such an adorable, little girl like Y/N would be bullied. Who could do such a thing to a high school girl just minding her business, regardless if her body was eye candy to a majority of people in the school? All Y/N wanted to do was pass her classes and have a great future, not constantly being bullied because of jealousy or whatever reason people had to pick on her. It was depressing.

"I-I don't know what I-I did wrong, A-Asta!" The poor girl cried in her hands.

Quietly, Asta embraced Y/N into his arms, hugging her as tight as he could, laying her head on his shoulder, rubbing her back for more trust and support as she cried into his shoulder, tears dropping onto him.

"Hey, please don't cry... I'm here, I'm here for you, Y/N... So please, don't cry... I'm here for you, remember that." The light-haired boy whispered gently into his friend's ear, swaying her in his arms, with a small, soft smile on his face, hoping to reassure her so that she's okay, hoping so that she can smile, hoping so that she can be happy for once. Y/N just kept letting out her tears helplessly, it was too much pressure on her to deal with getting attacked every day for doing nothing wrong.

'Why would someone do this to a girl who is so kind and loving? Who would do this to a girl so beautiful? Why?' Asta thought to himself, still cradling Y/N's body in his arms, it was absolutely crazy to him how someone who was innocent and adorable was treated so horribly. It really angered him. The moment he would find the people who bullied her, all hell would break loose in the boarding school. And that wouldn't be a nice thing on his record.

Even though Asta told the bullied girl to stop her tears and cheer up, she was still crying, she was a crying mess. At this, Asta let out a heavy sigh, hoping that the next thing he had in mind would cheer her up.

"Y/N." Asta whispered to the crying girl, making her stop her tears.

"Y-yes?" She answered.

"Can I show you... how much I love you?"

"You l-love me?"

"Please?"

"Sure... b-but please don't hurt me. I'm begging you."

...

"A-Asta... t-that f-feels so-so weird...please stop..." Y/N moaned out as she was a sweating mess on top of Asta's pillows, tears threatening to come out, breaths labored as she was now being eaten out by her best friend. Asta's tongue licked and played with Y/N's core, devouring every drop of her tasty contractions that he felt.

"Just hold on a second, Y/N... you taste amazing..." Asta muttered lazily, holding onto Y/N hips to keep her still as he kept on sucking inside her core.

The two friends went from having each other in a tight embrace to now literally loving one another. While Y/N was sweating, crying, confused, depressed, Asta took it upon himself to eat away her stress. The girl had no idea what was going on, so she just accepted what was happening without knowing that this was her first time.

"You taste so good..." Asta mumbled at Y/N's core before looking at Y/N, he saw that her face was flushed and as sweaty, she looked at Asta as if he was mental. "Wait! Was there anything wrong with what I said!? I'm sorry if I hurt you-"

"I'm so embarrassed... I j-just feel so weird doing this... I don't deserve any of this love you're giving me... I'm not worth it..." Y/N replied, getting an angry growl from Asta, as she tried to speak again, Asta cut her off.

"Stop saying that... you're wrong. I've loved you ever since we first met, Y/N!"

"Huh?"

"When I first saw you on the first day of school, I hated the fact that everyone gave you dirty looks and disgusting stares because of your body and how you looked... to me, you were so gorgeous it made me feel weird inside and I had emotions that I wasn't very good of controlling but, because I saw you hurt and hidden at behind our dorm, which lead to us being in my room, and now basically making loving which each other, I thought it would be the perfect time to confess them to you... do you accept?"

"A-Asta..." Y/N spoke out with wide eyes, her face was still flushed and sweaty from when Asta devoured her core but this time, his words made her feel uneasy and appreciated at the same time. Y/N wasn't used to this type of affection, it really hit her heart when said those loving words. She felt as if someone loved, because some did love her.

"Yes?"

"T-thank you... I gladly accept those feelings!" Y/N quickly spoke out, covering her face from pure embarrassment, which made Asta smile in pure happiness, he was happy that his crush accepted how he felt, which meant that he could protect her with no problems at all, and he could properly show her how much he loves her. Asta reached for a condom on his dresser while Y/N's face was still covered. Y/N had no idea what was coming next while the ash-blonde boy put on the layer of protection.

"Just close your eyes, this might be painful. Just hold onto me, okay?" Asta warned Y/N, placing his hands on her hips to hold her still in case she squirms around a bit. Slowly, Asta entered his manhood inside Y/N's core, causing Y/N to let out a wanton moan from her mouth in pain.

"Ah! A-Asta... it hurts so much! P-please be gentle... I feel so... so overstimulated I might pass out..." The shy girl whimpered and moaned, trying to adjust to the pain that she felt from Asta's large, thick size as she felt her consciousness fading from her body feeling overstimulated because of the pleasure she was given.

"J-just calm down and hold my hands... you should be fine... o-okay?" Asta leaned down, whispering in her ear, connecting his hands with her small ones, trying to slow himself down from thrusting mercilessly inside her, trying to be gentle as she said.

"I-I'll try but- but- I feel as if there is a knot in my stomach... Hngg- mnph- it feels so tight but good! A-Asta!" Y/N moaned in Asta's ears, which motivated him to have his sensual movements quickened in Y/N's core. At this Asta started feeling his libido rise by the second because of the sweet, meaningless "I love you's'' and "Thank you's" from Y/N. To have the person he loved so dearly much say those things from pure pleasure really riled him up. When Asta accidentally rammed inside too quick, he didn't realize that he hit her g-spot and potentially her a-spot multiple times, making the E/C-eyed girl moan louder.

"You're so... tight around me... hah... ahh... it's like your body accepted me... it's like we're made for each other... ahh! Mmnn... I love you so much..." Asta moaned in Y/N's ear, kissing her tears away as she kept crying and drooling, holding Asta tight to never let him go. Her body felt like it was betraying her feelings because her body's hormones were getting overwhelmed and sensitive by the minute. Everytime Asta hit her g-spot with full force, the knot in her stomach would bounce and get tighter each time.

"I-I love you too A-Asta but- my-my body feels like it's overstimulated... I-I might pass out... the p-pleasure... the-the feeling is too good I might- Ahh!" Y/N whined out, squeezing Asta tightly to the point she felt her knot untie in an instant, her juices quickly splattered all over the condom, causing Asta to grunt and shoot his load into the protection.

"Y/N... you were... amazing..." Asta breathed out, shooting more of his cum into the condom.

"T-thank you... Asta..." Y/N slurred before closing her eyes, basically knocking out.

"Y/N? Are you okay? The ash-blonde boy checked up on his girlfriend, seeing if she was awake. When he shook her, he got no answer in return which made his heart drop, he wondered if she was playing around or if she died. Y/N wasn't joking when she said her body was overstimulated.

"Y/N?" Asta asked again with a worried face until it hit him.

"Oh crap! She really passed out!"

"At least I used protection... If I didn't, that would've been a problem since I really shot out a lot." He sighed to himself. The green-eyed boy focused his eyes on Y/N, how she looked all cute but sweaty in his shirt, his eyes then trailed down to where her core was, seeing all her contractions leak out still.

Asta then sighed before pulling out, tying the condom before throwing it in the bin, falling on top of Y/N, holding her tight. Making sure that she was safe.

"When you wake up, just remember that my arms surround you to make sure you are safe and sound."  Was the last words Asta said before falling asleep.

-end

i did this from 2 to 3 in the fucking morning so don't judge. :|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 569 23
What if Asta was born a noble? And what's more as the son of Nozel Silva and his beloved? Asta Sliva has never had it easy in life. Despite being bor...
19.4K 633 30
An eight year old survived the night of (L/n) family downfall. She flee to another region, from where she was taken in by Julius Novachrono, the 28t...
352K 10.5K 91
❝ 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗛 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗙 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗬 𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗠𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨. ❞ ︻ 🏿 ➤ a black clover one - 🏾...
53.3K 1.4K 8
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙏, and purest beauty on the land appears out of nowhere bringing such a big chaos to those who he captures his beauty. ⌗ various! b...