Forbidden Love /// DREAMWASTA...

By Emilys_Not_Here_

"My type of woman is one who is loyal to L'manberg," Wilbur stated to Niki. I could feel my palms getting swe... More

I: That Damned Bunker
II: "Rough Day, Kid?"
IV: Phil...
V: That Bastard-
VI: We're Officially Screwed
VII: Are You Always Difficult?
VIII: Fine By Me
IX: My Socks Are On
X: Is This A Game To You?
XI: Forgetting
XII: Neutral
XIII: The Horse
XIV: On The Sidelines
XV: How Do You Trust After Everything?
XVI: Too Easy
XVII: Blame
XVIII: Broken
XIX: Pity
XX: Cold
XXI: I...I'm Sorry
XXII: Hurts Like Hell
XXIII: The Trials
XXIV: Memories
XXV: Sticks
XXVI: Nerves
XXVII: Hunt Pt. 1
XXVIII: Hunt Pt. 2

III: 49 Minutes

4.7K 187 280
By Emilys_Not_Here_

Hello! Welcome to my new book! I hope you like it and remember to vote, comment, and share! I love you all and enjoy it!!!

I could hear the dinner bell from the house.

"Sorry, Phil.  I gotta go..."

"It's fine.  Just check with me after you wake up here.  I have someone you should meet that Will has never mentioned."  I looked at him confused.

"You'll see.  Now go eat.  After today, you wouldn't want to make Will angrier than he already is," he chuckled.

"See you tomorrow, Phil."

"Bye, kid."

The sun was setting and the lights of the house were very clear from here.  I could already see Will with his arms crossed.  I walked right past him and saw Fundy, Tommy, and Tubbo seated at the table.  Looks like we're having a salad.  Again.  They all went silent when I walked in and sat down, Will following behind.  

"So...any projects going on-" 

"Why would you do that?!" Will cut me off, slamming his glass of water down. 

"Well I know we can take them!"

"Y/N... when war breaks out again, I want you in the bunker.  Away from everyone."

"Will I'm sorr-"

"That's my decision.  Now if you'll excuse me I have to plan our lines of attack," Will announced as he got up, bringing his food with him.

"That was one hell of a conversation!  Why can't you listen for once, Y/N?  You always make it your duty to be stubborn!  Be more like me for once!" Fundy scolded.

"It's always about you, isn't it?  Sorry that I don't want to be a defenseless prick like you, is that what you want me to say?" I threw a piece of lettuce at him, knowing damn well I was acting like an annoying child. I sat back down and shoveled my food into my mouth, not making eye contact with any of the boys.  When I was finished I took my full glass of water and threw it onto Fundy and walking away, not caring what his reaction was.  I put my dishes into the sink and walked out to my own hut next to the big house.  Since I'm now 20, Tubbo and Fundy built this for me for my birthday.  Now I have all the privacy I need other than Will visiting and criticizing every bit of my home saying it's "too messy" and that I better not have any of Big Q's drugs in here.

I changed into all black.  Black boots, black cloak, black shirt, black pants.  I stared at the watch that Eret gave me as a birthday present.  Eight o'clock in the evening.  Will normally comes to say good night by now before he goes off to do his duties.  He's never missed a good night.

And I have to admit,

This was kind of heartbreaking for him to miss it.

I left a note on my bedside table, saying I would be back before midnight and that I went to go see Phil.  

I walked out the door, being careful to only step on the stepping stones and not leaving any signs of which direction I had went.  I headed directly for the wall.  All the homes were dark.  Everyone was trying to catch up on sleep for what they're in for tomorrow.  Except me. 

When I left the "safety" of the walls, I immediately saw the looming, haunting presence of the woods.  That's all there was around L'manberg.  I took out my sword, walking cautiously to avoid almost getting stabbed in the neck again.  The evening temperatures were pretty low, making me pull the hood over my forehead more.  I didn't know what I was doing.  I just knew I needed out of there.  Seven years is enough for me.

"Stupid fucking discs.  Stupid fucking Fundy for being a fucking wuss but getting favorited for it.  Stupid-" I heard a branch snap and immediately shut up, raising my sword more now and trying to be more vigilant.  I didn't move an inch, however, keeping my head straight and trying to minimize any noise I could create.  

I waited.

And waited.

"Hey-"  I quickly turned around and brought my sword up to his neck, him raising his hands up.

"Go ahead and point the sword at me if it helps you relax," he sarcastically mumbled.

"Oh, it does.  Why are you following me?"

"To kill you." I could see the corner of his mouth curve that was visible on the outer rim of the mask.

"You know, you could just let us be an independent nation.  We don't have to fight.  It's pathetic that you don't know how to negotiate," I stated.

"Then what would be the fun in that?"

"Oh, I don't know..maybe people not dying?!"

"I'm assuming Wilbur doesn't know you're out here?"

"He does," I lied through my teeth.  "When are you coming in the morning?"

"About six o'clock.  In full netherite armor-"

"Not when you and Will talk.  I know that for a fact."

"You wouldn't know anything.  You're clearly a newbie and you clearly mean something to Will since he had you as far away from us earlier.  Plus I know you lied.  There has to be a reason you're wearing all black," he said, pointing at my outfit.

"Sorry if I'm just getting dressed early for your funeral," I muttered.

"Is that so?"

"Yes, so enjoy the moments you're alive.  L'manberg will never back down."

"We'll see about that tomorrow," he brought a potion to his lips and was gone.  Immediately.  I felt a chill beside me and pressure go to my shoulder.

"You should have killed me when you had the chance," I felt the pressure leave my shoulder from his hand being lifted off there and I stood there in the darkness.

I'll make sure he won't know what hit him tomorrow.  

---- --THE MORNING-- ----

It was still dark out when I woke up.  I glanced back down at my watch.  Four thirty-two in the morning.  An hour and a half before the confrontation with Dream and I'm pretty sure I won't be allowed to go.  I climbed down from the tree I slept in and brushed off all the tiny pieces of bark clinging onto me.  My hair was sure to be out of its usual bun now.  It probably was more in a messy ponytail.  I pulled my hood over my head and made my way out of the woods, dragging my hand across the moss on the trees.

I could see Eret and Tubbo stationed at the top of the two towers at the entrance.  I saw Eret look to me and then notify Tubbo, who immediately went down the tower.  I saw the gates open before I even reached them and Tubbo enveloping me in a huge hug.

"Where have you been?!  We've been looking ever since we woke up!" he asked, putting his hands on my shoulders, arms extended.

"I'm sorry.  I did leave a note..."

"Phil doesn't even live out here.  Where were you really..."

"I saw Dream again.  He's coming at 6 and he knows we won't back down.  Make sure all armor is on and people stationed on the wall and on the ground." I instructed, walking past the boy.  I could already see a crowd around my house and a few others scattered around.  When I reached home, no one noticed me.  Will was speaking to the crowd.

"Alright so Niki, Tommy, and Fundy will be in the last search party.  Find her before Dream gets here-"

"I'm fine.  I'm right here."  I could already see the panic on everyone's faces and worry. Everyone's faces relaxed except for one person's.

Wilbur's.

"You were outside those fucking walls again, weren't you?"  He walked towards me, pointing his finger towards the walls.  His eyes were red and puffy.  

"Yes.  And if you would shut up, I would like to tell you important information."  He nodded and stepped back.

"Dream is coming at 6.  He knows we're going to put up a fight.  We need to be prepared.  Are people stationed on the wall and all the armor is ready with potions and golden apples?"

"Yeah all in the plan.  If you would have been here-"

"I still wouldn't have known if I were here.  All I would know is that Phil is babysitting me or I was going to sit in the bunker again.  And this time, I'll have you know, I'm not doing that.  Now I suggest you start getting ready for this war.  I don't think Dream is one to have small talk and neither are we."

"You are staying with Phil.  I purposely wanted you to meet Techno today because of the war.  It would give you something to do," Will confirmed.

"Fine."

I passed him into my house and put on my other L'manberg uniform.  Niki sure knows how to make uniforms. 

I glanced at my watch.

5:11 A.M.

49 minutes until all hell breaks loose.

Sorry Phil but I might be leaving the little 'meetup' early.

------ ------- -------

Please read what is below (this changes every chapter most of the time)

I hope you liked this chapter! Just letting you know, shoutouts are in the TommyInnit book in the "I'm Here for You" chapter so check it out. At 71 followers I did an About Me Book with a face reveal!!! I hope you like the new story and I'm excited for what's to come!!

Since I hit 100 (THANK YOU<3), I will be doing a shoutout chapter in here so keep a look out for Dec 11 at 12 PM EST for that!

And if you EVEr see a typo, don't hesitate to comment and notify me of it! I don't have much time to reread these because of school and other responsibilities so it would be a big help!

--- --- ---

Hello loyal readers! So I finally have a good chapter out! Remember to vote, comment, and share this story!

Also, PM me anytime! I take constructive criticism and story ideas anytime whether you comment me or PM me. If you do, maybe your idea will pop in at a point in the story!

Also, don't hesitate to ask for help! I've already helped 2 people planning out their stories and wouldn't mind helping more! PM or comment for help!

Love you! Happy Reading!

And I need ideas for all my stories! Comment here for ideas please!! Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 187 47
"What do we have here?" He said as he crouched down to my level. "Why are you running from l'manburg? Are you a citizen there?" He asked as I stared...
358K 11.8K 56
"I sighed, putting the book back on the self. I walk over to my fireplace and sit next to it, putting my arms up making my hands heat up from the fir...
4.2K 193 13
In the quiet, rural town of L'manburg, fire wasn't normally an issue. Sure, it was used from time to time and people got burned, but it was really no...
36.6K 1.2K 13
The war is over and L'Manburg is independent from the rest of the world. Wilbur still holds a grudge against Dream, the enemy leader. But what happe...