XII: Neutral

Hello! Welcome to my new book! I hope you like it and remember to vote, comment, and share! I love you all and enjoy it !!!

And lmao this is like MY theme song and calming and you guys know how I work so much so this was a big help with the late nights <3

Also go check out the latest chapter in my About Me book.  It's super important.

Reminder to be respectful!  It hurts when I see people want to change an outfit and stuff like that because 1: it's part of the lore and 2: It's my book.  I can choose what I want to do and I plan this stuff out a long time to add hidden meaning in everything so to see people just want to change it after my work?  Not cool.

"NIKI!!! I NEED HELP!" I shouted, hoping she would come to my rescue.  I got no answer but heard footsteps approach the door.

"Oh thank god you're here Niki can you get me my-" I stopped mid-sentence and looked up, wrapping my towel around me tighter and hiding behind the door.

"I'm not Niki, but what do you need?" Clay asked, his hand rubbing at the back of his neck.

"Uh, clothes.  Can you get Niki for me?"

"Sure."  I shut the door, struggling to keep my laughter in after the awkward encounter.  After a few moments, I heard Niki's voice from the other side of the door.

"Can I come in?" I opened the door and she came in with a pile of clothes.  I went back into the shower and pulled the shower curtain to cover myself.  I stuck my hand out and she handed me the clothes, me examining the clothes.

"Niki I do not want to wear Schlatt's colors.  Is there a more neutral color I could wear?"

"Sorry, Schlatt's orders since yesterday but I'm sure neutral would be getting around the rules.  He came here while you were in the shower and said to wear red for now on and wanted to see our dresses.  When I showed him, he said they were fine but for the next dance to be wearing red."

"Good thing there won't be a next dance after I ruin it.  Can you find a more neutral color outfit for me?"

"Sure!  I'll go get it.  Dream seems like he really wants to talk to you.  Do you want him to come in?"

"Uh...I guess.  We have to plan this sooner or later but tell him to not even touch the shower curtain."  I heard Niki exit the bathroom and heard muffled voices.  Then someone came in.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"I was thinking we could talk about this plan while you're here and Schlatt isn't on your tail every single second of the day."

"Good idea so, when we get to the party we'll-"  The door creaked open, Niki handing me the clothes and leaving.

"As I was saying, Schlatt is probably going to come and get me because at three I'm gonna come back here and get changed for the party at 4.  Are you helping with the decorations?" I asked as I put the clothes on.  

"Yeah I think we shoul-"

"Okay so maybe we could like put drugs in the punch.  No, because then everyone would drink it without knowing.  A sniper?  That's a bit of a stretch... but if we did do that we need another ally and Niki doesn't do well with long-range weapons.  And what would we do after?"

"Would a bag of explosives help?"

"Why didn't you say that before?  Of course, it would!"

"Well you kind of were rambling on so me being me, the gentleman I am, let you talk.  I could probably slip past the guards out in the front and go get them from my tent where George, Nick, and I stay.  I'll be back before three and I'll start placing them around the place."