I: That Damned Bunker

Hello!  Welcome to my new book!  I hope you like it and remember to vote, comment, and share!  I love you all and enjoy it!!!

"Fine, but you're not fighting hand-to-hand combat.  You can be our sniper with a bow from afar, Y/N," Will firmly said, seeming to be set on his decision.  

"But Will..all those years of training in everything preparing me to defend myself and fight just to be a dumb archer?  You know I'm more capable!" I protested, clenching my fists.

"Take it or leave it.  You see how Fundy is.  He sits on the sidelines safe and protected and creating buildings for L'manberg.  He's still contributing and I know he's safe!  I let you train for years to make you happy since you didn't want to gather food, help build, or help get materials and you still want more Y/N!  I just want you to be safe."

"Fine. Fucking prick," I mumbled as I exited the caravan. I could see Tommy and Tubbo sitting down next to the L'mantree eating sandwiches.  I could see Eret, Fundy, and Niki walking the path.  Why the hell was it always me in a bad mood?!

"Tommy!! Tubbo!! Can you believe him?  He's having me as just a fucking archer when I've been training for years!  I should fight alongside you guys, right?"

"I'd agree with you but then we'd both be wrong and I don't like being wrong," Tommy replied with a mouth full of food.

"You too?! Tommy, you know this has been my dream to fight ever since Will took me in.  Come on, you two are my best friends!"

"Sorry, Y/N.  Will's right.  We can't have you getting hurt," Tubbo said.

"You guys are no help," I sneered as I walked away from them.  Posters were all around these walls.  All talking about a guy named Dream. 

Everywhere I've seen these

Everywhere I've seen these.  And every time he came around, I wasn't there to see him in the flesh.  I was always hidden away in a bunker where not even Fundy or Bad was.  All I know about this guy is that he's wanted and he's always with two other guys and somehow, they are enough to overpower Will.  I exited the safety of the walls and saw the great outdoors.  Trees surrounded every inch of this place.  The woods plus my attire clash against one another but I was as quiet as a mouse.  Nothing would detect me here.

What you are wearing:

Your Hair:

(***sorry if you have short hair!  If so, just imagine anything you would like!***)

I look before I step, making sure not to rip or damage my uniform or Will would know I come out here to be alone.  There was an occasional rustling of the bushes but I paid no mind to it, assuming it was another rabbit.  I hunt sometimes but today I didn't feel like it.  I was too mad, too furious to sit around or prowl the woods for game.  I needed to hit something and a poor rabbit wouldn't do any good.  Then I saw it.

The little clearing I used ever since I was little. To train, to blow off steam, to read... I did everything here.  Right now, it was to blow off steam. I grabbed a handful of rocks and shoved them into my pockets.  I then climbed the nearest tree.  I could see the little ridges I made with my sword to make it easier to climb.  When I reached a branch and sat on it, I scanned everything around me eyeing my targets made of wood with red painted rings.  I chucked each and every rock at the targets, hitting each one. I threw my last one and heard a grunt.  I jumped down and drew my sword from the sheath, my knuckles turning white from how tight I was holding it.  

"Who's there?  Come out and state your name and business!" I yelled, trying to sound confident and demanding.  I saw a man with black hair step out with a white bandana on.  He held his hands up.

"You're from L'manberg aren't you?  Why haven't I seen you before?"

"I'm the one asking the questions here, bud.  Who are you and what do you want?" I pressed on again.

"I go by Sapnap and I don't want any trouble.  I was just passing by in my land."

"Your land?  I've been coming here ever since I was thirteen.  What makes this your land?"

"I don't know if you know this but this is Dream SMP land you're stepping on."  My eyes widened.  I stepped towards him and put my sword to his neck.

"You better tell me right now what your plans are to destroy L'manberg or so help me, you'll be dead." I felt cold metal being pressed on my neck suddenly.

"I think otherwise.  Lower the sword. Now."

I obeyed and saw the once familiar mask I've seen on so many posters in my home.

No wonder Will wanted me in the damned bunker.

------ ------- -------

Please read what is below (this changes every chapter)

I hope you liked this chapter! Just letting you know, shoutouts is in the TommyInnit book in the "I'm Here for You" chapter so check it out. At 71 followers I did an About Me Book with a face reveal!!! I hope you like the new story and I'm excited for what's to come!!

And if you EVEr see a typo, don't hesitate to comment and notify me of it! I don't have much time to reread these because of school and other responsibilities so it would be a big help!

--- --- ---

Hello loyal readers! So I finally have a good chapter out! Remember to vote, comment, and share this story!

Also, PM me anytime! I take constructive criticism and story ideas anytime whether you comment me or PM me. If you do, maybe your idea will pop in at a point in the story!

Also, don't hesitate to ask for help! I've already helped 2 people planning out their stories and wouldn't mind helping more! PM or comment for help!

Love you! Happy Reading!

And I need ideas for all my stories!  Comment here for ideas please!!  Thank you!