Monsters

By AmberFoxton

Maya Potter is Harry Potter's sister. Most people would assume that the two of them would share the spotlight... More

Introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
Epilouge
Thank you

seventeen

19.4K 406 118
By AmberFoxton

Malfoy's POV
I wake up the next morning a bit earlier than the rest of the school because I have to get her back to the common room before someone notices she slept here with me. I look to the beautiful girl who is passed out beside me and unconsciously smile. She's crazy for sticking with me after everything, but the fact that she did, makes me curious about her. I can't get her off of my mind and I find myself worrying about her whenever we aren't together. Who would have guessed that I could feel so many emotions for a Potter...? Besides hatred. I'll never change my opinion on her brother. He's worse than I imagined he was though. I at least assumed he would care about his sister but it doesn't seem like he does.

"Hey... Potter. Wake up." I say as I shake her a little.

"Mm." She mumbles as she starts moving a little. "Back to last names, eh?"

"I- Um." I studder which amuses her as a smile grows on her mouth.

"I love that I can easily make you speechless." She jokes as she sits up. How does she look so gorgeous in the morning? I lean in to kiss her but she pulls away and shakes her head.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet."

"Seriously? After last night, that still matters?" I ask, shaking my head.

"Yes it does."

"But once we get back in the common room for you to brush your teeth, we can't kiss."

"Because you don't want people to know. That sounds like a you problem." She says as she sits up and goes to put her clothes back on.

"One kiss?" I beg but she shakes her head and motions for me to get dressed, which I do and we sneak back into the common room. Why does she have to be so stubborn?
End Of POV

Maya's POV
Malfoy and I sneak back into the common room to notice everyone's still in bed. He walks me to my door, i'm guessing he still wants that kiss I wouldn't give him earlier but it's not happening. Not until I brush my teeth. I mostly don't care about it but it's funny watching him pout about it.

"Are you going back to your dorm room or are you going to stand here all morning?" I joke.

"Well I don't want to walk in on Pansy and Blaise so i'll just go back to the room of requirements until breakfast."

"You could do that." I pause as he studies me and waits for me to continue. "Or you could come inside and sit with me until breakfast."

"Don't you have roommates or something...?" He asks. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, Pansy."

"I thought she hates you? Why would she want to share a room with you?"

"Easier than sharing with someone and having to pretend you like them. We both just stay out of the other's way."

"Well, if I come inside... Do I get that kiss?" he asks. I laugh and put my hand on the door knob as my other one reaches for his tie. A smirk growing on both of our faces as I open the door and pull him closer to me. The room was empty. He closes and locks the door behind him as I stand across from him,

"Get in there and brush your damn teeth." he demands as he steps closer to me.

"Mm I don't feel like brushing my teeth before breakfast." I tease. He grunts as he steps closer to me again, leaving him right in front of me.

"I thought I told you to do what I tell you to." he says as he pins me against the wall.

"You did, but we both know who's really in charge here." I smirk as I push him off of me and go sit on my bed.

He stands where I left him, speechless and slightly confused.

"Come here." I whisper and he does. I grab a book from my bedside table and motion for him to come lay with me, which he does.

"I love how well you obey me." I joke.

"You're the only person that gets to speak to me like that." he says.

"Why me?" I ask.

"You know why."

"No I don't."

"Don't push it, Maya." he says as he lays his head in my lap. I smile as I lean down and kiss him. He smiles on my lips as he kisses back. I pull away with a smirk and open the book.

"You're a tease."

"I know." I say.

I start reading to him as he lays there and listens.

"What is this book called? I've never heard of it." He interrupts.

"Looking For Alaska." I answer as I set the book down. We read a few chapters and it's almost time for breakfast. "It's my favourite book."

"Why?" 

"I don't know, I just love it."

"Well, bring it with you and we can read it during the break." he demands.

I nod and smile.

Then there was a knock at the door which made us both jump. Luckily the door was locked.

"Maya, hurry up. I don't want to be late for breakfast today you slow poke." Theo calls through the door.

"I'm already up and I'll be out in a minute." I call back and jump out of bed.

"Okay, hurry up." he calls back and heads to the common room.

"So how are you going to get out of this one?" I ask Malfoy sarcastically.

"I'm just going to say the truth. I slept here."

I look at him with disbelief. He's going to tell people about... this?

"Because you came to the room of requirements with me while I fixed the cabinet, then demanded that I sleep in Pansy's empty bed instead of that couch." he continues.

"Okay." I say as I change my shirt. He looks at me with a shocked expression. "What?"

"Usually girls ask me to look away when they're changing." he admits.

"Well you already saw me naked and I don't actually care if you look or not."

"You are so different from the other girls here." he says.

"Is that good or bad?"

"Good, so good."

I turn around to face the opposite way of him to hide the smile that grew on my face after he said that.

"Alright, let's go." I say as I turn around and start to head towards the door.

"Not so fast." he says as he pulls me into his arms. His eyes stare into mine for a second before he crashes his lips to mine. I kiss back, only for a second before pulling away and opening the door.

"Let's go or Theo will unlock the door and catch us." I joke.

"Let him." He says as he walks towards the door and follows me out.

"Then your secret will be out to everyone."

"What secret? You?" he asks.

"That you're a big softy." I joke.

"I am not-" he was cut off by the stares of everyone who just witnessed him come out of my dorm room.

"Do you have a fucking staring problem?" he snaps at all of them.

"Did you two- um." Blaise says.

"I slept in her dorm because my fucking room mate decides to have his fuck buddy over every single fucking night." Malfoy growls.

"Oh, right." Blaise says and laughs.

"Alright... let's go eat then." Theo says as he gives me a weird look.

"What?" I ask him quietly as I move to walk beside him.

"You let him sleep in there...?"

"In Pansy's bed."

"Oh, interesting."

"Shut up. I'm just trying to be nice." I say.

We eat breakfast but most of us are in such a rush to get to the train that we eat fast. We're all so excited to head home for two weeks. Two weeks of no school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 62 29
⚡Completed⚡ You're friends with Cedric Diggory and the golden trio. They help you through all your times of need, especially when everyone in the wh...
156K 5.2K 40
(I do NOT claim ownership of any of these pictures or characters!!! Also, this story is completed) Harry Potter has it good. It's his Sixth year, and...
30.1K 935 74
Y/n Malfoy the four year older sister of Draco Malfoy and the daughter of Lucius and Narcissa. Y/n is nothing like her father and doesn't want to fol...
387K 7.4K 48
A month before Hermione returns to School,She finds out that she was kidnaped and sold to the Granger Family.She's shocked when she finds out that he...