ADEJARE (BG Series)

By Pride_079

Book cover by ME "You think life is all about looking in the mirror?" He asked me as he held me by the waist... More

INFO and CASTS
🔥1🔥- Meet the casts.
⬜ 2
⬜ 3 ⬜
⬜ 4 ⬜
⬜ 5 ⬜
⬜ 6 ⬜
⬜ 7 ⬜

⬜ 8 ⬜

108 40 3
By Pride_079

Listen to Dusk till Dawn by Zayn ft Sia.

UNEDITED

Enjoy 🍷🍟

LOUIS:

Surprised and ruffled, I saw Marya look at the scene with dismay.

What the hell is happening.

"What's going on?" Marya asked shocked as I quickly stood up from the bed where I was struggling with Jarey.

Jarey started to cry as she buttoned up her shirt. She stood up and ran out the room without saying a word. Marya's eye followed Jarey and her eyes met mine.

"What was that bitch doing in your room, on your bed, with you?" She asked angrily.

I was confused myself and I was very sorry for what I did to Jarey. I could swear I had no idea why I did what I did.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" She asked.

Ruffled, I rubbed my hair. Where di I start my explanation from? Would Marya understand or would she take what just happened.

The birthmark!

What birthmark was I even talking about? Why did my emotion swing immediately Jarey came into the room.

"I really need to apologize to Jarey." I muttered.

"Did you just say something?" Marya asked.

"No- no." I lied. "Look Marya...." I said as she turned her face away proudly and I held her shoulders. "What you saw here is all a misunderstanding I can't explain. I'm so sorry."

"I'm not forgiving you." She pouted. "How can I forgive my boyfriend who was having a romantic moment with a poor brat that resumed today. That Jarey girl must be using some voodoo on you."

"Its not what you think-"

"Don't worry Louis." She cutted in.

"Calm down bae."

"I won't." She replied and stormed out of the room.

Jarey:

What just happened to me?

This question came up every single time I took a step back to my room. Shamefully, I had ran out of Louis' room like a criminal. I hope Marya hadn't gotten what happened the wrong way and Louis-

Was he trying to rape me?

I hated him more than I did when I bumped into him the second time. He tried to play with the fact I looked timid and I would always hate him for that.

The birthmark-

What the hell was he talking about? What birthmark? I had a lot of questions and fears.

Maybe I should go home and never come back here.

"Shut up Jare- dad paid a huge amount of money to enroll you into this place." I told myself.

I finally got to my hostel room after walking like forever. After knocking a couple of times without any answer, I opened the door gently.

"Are you alright?" Rubiat asked as she walked up to me.

"I'm fine." I replied tiredly.

I hadn't realized Chioma and Edward were also in the room.

"Did he touch or harm you?" Edward asked very concerned.

"No." I lied. "He didn't do anything."

How could I tell them about what happened even Marya could do no such because it would be a shame to her person.

For a moment, Chioma studied my present appearance. I hadn't even realized that I had fixed my buttons in the wrong holes!

"Are you sure?" She asked carefully.

"Yep." I replied.

"Get some rest dear. It's just your first day at school." Rubiat advised.

"I'm sorry for keeping up late this late." I apologized.

"We were only worried about you." They replied.

Edward and Rubiat rushed to their hostel before the security guards start inspecting. Now, I was alone with Chioma and she was staring at me keenly.

"What did he do?" She asked folding her arms like a parent as she stood beside me.

"Nothing." I replied.

"Are you kidding me? Your shirt isn't properly buttoned!" She screamed at me.

"I'm fine.... Nothing to worry about."

______________________________

Hey guys! Sorry this is a short chapter. Happy holidays guys.

Q/N

Do you think its better for Jarey to keep this incidence a secret from her "new friends"?

Is Marya going to keep what she saw a secret?

Is Louis going to apologize and would Jarey be ready to listen.

W A T C H O U T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
4M 86.6K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
989K 52.2K 33
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
628K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...