JUJUTSU KAISEN ONE SHOTS

By eyooosx

This book is a Jujutsu Kaisen characters X Readers. This is based on the anime or manga entitled Jujutsu Kais... More

FOREWORD ✗ REQUESTS (CURRENTLY CLOSED ROR)
TOGE INUMAKI ●◎● WONDERFUL
SUKUNA ●◎● PLEASANT
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
FUSHIGURO MEGUMI ●◎● CHRISTMAS
KENTO NANAMI ●◎● HOME
GOJO SATORU AND RYOUMEN SUKUNA ●◎● VIOLATED
GOJO SATORU ●◎● A NEW START
TOJI FUSHIGURO ●◎● COMPLETE
GETOU SUGURU ●◎● SHOW ME
GOJO SATORU ●◎● PLEDGE
INTERACTION TIME WITH AUTHOR
SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE
CHOSO ●◎● FAMILY
GOJO SATORU ●◎● The Fraud
KENTO NANAMI ●◎● Just a co-worker

GOJO SATORU ●◎● OBEDIENCE

35.2K 861 1.4K
By eyooosx

You were looking at the first-years who were staring back at you with amusement in their eyes. You were new to the Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School and was assigned to the first-years for having Gojo flocking in his own work. You smiled widely out of nervous you feel that fills your tummy with butterfly.

"(Y/N)-sensei! I'm Itadori Yuji-kun nice to meet-"

"Oh? This woman is  bit interesting bet she would scream if I dug her organs out-"

The young man Itadori suddenly slapped his cheek to hide the small mouth out of his cheek. Itadori was a Sukuna vessel, so you already expected it.

"I'm sorry Sensei. He's a bit stubborn."

"It's okay!"

"I'm Fushiguro Megumi."

"I'm Kugisaki Nobara. I like your style (Y/N)-sensei. Let's do shopping together!"

You smiled as you nodded your head. All of you were in the hospital that seems to have a cursed spirits. It seems that the cursed spirits were born out of the negative emotions within the area. You looked at them carefully, you have to let them do the work this time as you let out a nervous chuckle.

"Sorry to bother all of you- but I need all of you to do the work this time I'm sorr-"

"I'LL KILL ALL OF THEM (Y/N)-SENSEI!"

"IS THERE A SHOPPING FREE IF I MANAGE TO KILL THEM ALL?!"

"I'm fine with that Sensei."

Both Itadori and Nobara exclaimed while Fushiguro remained calm. You were surprised with their reaction as you gave them an encouraging smile and started to mess their hair.

"Do your best sweethearts. Must come back alive okay?"

You saw a faint blush within their faces as they looked away.

"Yes!"

Three of them said in unison and went inside the hospital. Out of nervousness you feel, you closed your eyes firmly as you started to pray for them to have a safe journey. When you hear a low chuckle and feel a hand on your shoulder. You slowly opened your eyes as your vision adjusts with your surrounding. You tilted your head to look for the person who own the hand. You saw Gojo smiling widely as he sip through his cup of coke.

"They will be fine trust me."

"Gojo?"

"Yes?"

"How can you relax while I'm teaching them?"

"Ecck-"

He took his hand as he looked away from you. You let out a sigh as you look into the hospital once again. As you hear an annoying sound of sipping through a straw.

"Gojo can you stop?"

The annoying sound stopped as he silently sip. You were amused by his obedience as you looked at him who were quietly sipping.

"Hand."

You took your hand out as he placed his right hand on top of your palm. You smiled widely as he do as you say so. You took your other hand.

"Other hand."

He throw the cup of coke into a garbage bin as he dry his hand off and placed it on top of your palm. Your eyes widen out of excitement. For some reasons Gojo is obedient for you.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because you're worth it."

You were about to ask him again when you hear couple of voices it was Itadori and others who were probably done.

"(Y/N)-SENSEI! OH-! GOJO-SENSEI!"

They stopped in front of the two of you as they looked into your hands. They started to whisper at each other.

"Ohhhhhh!"

Nobara exclaimed and smiled widely.

"I-it's not what you think!"

"It is what you think."

"GOJO!"

"WHYYYY?!"

He looked at you as he started to laugh.

"Stop."

Suddenly he stopped laughing which make the students raised their eyebrows. They seem haven't catch up with the event yet. You smiled proudly as you took your hand again.

"Look! Hand."

Once again he placed his hand on top of your palm while looking at it. The students wow with the obedience with the Gojo showed.

"Other hand."

He placed his other hand on top of your palm. You spread your arms as you smiled widely.

"Hug."

He didn't even hesitate as he hugged you tightly. You smiled as you looked at the students who were their eyes widen. Until you realize Gojo were still hugging you for already 3 minutes.

"Let go!"

He stepped back as he smiled widely. You took your hand out as you make an okay sign.

"Nose."

He smiled widely as he placed his nose through the circle like of your finger. You smiled out of satisfaction as spread your palm out.

"Chin."

He placed his chin on top of your palm as you looked at the students who were amused. You were squishing Gojo's cheeks.

"Buy us food!"

"Yeah."

"Buy me a new tracksuit!"

"Nooooo~!"

Gojo said playfully without removing his chin into your hand, all of the students let out a sigh.

"Gojo can you treat us with dinner?"

"Sure!"

Itadori makes a sign language that Gojo was being unfair as he yelled.

"That's exactly what I want Gojo-sensei!"

"You asked me though so no. It's (Y/N), it's a yes."

You just let out a chuckle as you started to walk away. All of them followed you as the students started to talk with each other. You can't help it but to wonder why Gojo is following your words. You feel a larger hand snatched your smaller ones. You looked at the man beside you it was Gojo as he smiled widely. He squeezed your hand tight as you blushed then looked away. You hear a whistling as you see Itadori looking at the both of you and give you two a thumbs up. Fushiguro just smiled as Nobara did as well.

"Excuse me are you Gojo? Can we take a picture?!"

All of you suddenly stopped as a young woman in dress stood in front of you. You saw her looked at you from head to toe as she snake her arms around Gojo. You let out a faint smile as you were about to release his hand but he was holding it tight.

"Sorry I can't."

"Whyyy?"

Gojo raised his hand holding yours as the young woman clicked her tongue out of annoyance.

"I'm prettier than her."

"No she is way more beautiful than you."

"Like duh?! Can't you see?! She's ugly!"

You smiled widely out of annoyance as you tapped your cheeks.

"Kiss."

Gojo smiled playfully as he remove the woman's arms around his as he placed his hand into your cheek. Kissing your lips, your eyes widen after all you were asking him to kiss you into your cheek not into your lips. As your lips parted he smiled widely as you blushed and looked away.

"Y-y-you-!"

"JUST LEAVE ALREADY YOU UGLY SLUT!"

"Nobara calm down-"

"YEAH! (Y/N)-SENSEI IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN YOU CAN'T YOU SEE WE'RE ON A FAMILY DATE YOU LOSER!"

"Itadori-"

"Minna- calm down-"

You chuckled as Itadori and Nobara hissed at the woman while Fushiguro trying to stop them. You looked at Gojo who were satisfied with your flushed state.

"Gojo do something."

"Yes sweetheart. Alright kids! Bite her!"

You face palm as Itadori and Nobara started to hissed at the lady who were running away. When the lady disappeared Gojo gave Itadori and Nobara a high five as you stood up next to Fushiguro who were sighing so many times.

"I guess in this family we're the only normal ones."

"Yeah even the father is abnormal."

"(Y/N)~ sweetheart~ let's go!"

Gojo held your hand once again as he was stop by Itadori.

"Before that what?"

"Oh! (Y/N) I love you."

You saw his playfully smile disappeared as he said those words seriously. You started to blush once again as you speak.

"I-I love you too..."

"THEN THAT MAKES US A FAMILY!"

"SHOPPING! SHOPPING!"

"How is the shopping connected in this confession?"

You can't helo it but to smile while looking at Gojo who were taking a glimpse at you and smile. Occasionally kissing your forehead or the top of your head. You can't help it but to admire him and also love hi.. You made a family, a family full of Chaos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 79.8K 81
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
2.7M 60.4K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
180K 23.1K 14
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
3M 44.5K 67
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...