๐๐”๐“๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐‹ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐—...

By k-kirstein

"๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐Š ๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐€๐“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ•" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ in which a... More

Not You Being Dumb
Ass ain't property
Don't you just wanna ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜€
Not Gordon Ramsay at Simon Cowell
One Heart
Sexy Hot Motorcycle Vroom Vroom
Discontinued
AHEM ๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ AHEM
Worker by Day, Detective- Also by Day
Ratatouille Anyone?
๐Ÿ‹ (Ya Nasty It's Shinsou's Fault)
Millisecond Kisses-
Making (Out) Monday
Tongue Tuesday
Wedding Like Wednesday
Thunder Karen Thursday
F๐™ช๐™˜๐™  Me Friday
So (W)orship (A)nd (P)raise Saturday ๐Ÿˆ
Stupid Ending Sunday ๐Ÿˆ
Oh How The Turn Table
A Smooth Criminal
Monoma Momento
Hickeys
It's ya boy Era ERA-AHA ERA AHA ERA- รˆRร„ร‚ร„ร†-Rร“RลRล ๐Ÿˆ
Shucks That's A Lot of cOme ๐Ÿ‹
Wheelchairs Are Free Real estate
Two Faced Baby
Quicky Mickey ๐Ÿ‹
Strumming my Pain with his Fingers
Di(ck)sord Tings ๐Ÿ‹
Nyah~ ๐Ÿˆ
Seduction 101
Spawns of Satan
Hes Hard You're Moist
The Future
Trail Mix ๐Ÿ‹
New Player: Neito ๐Ÿ‹

Heart Been Broke so many Times

2K 74 122
By k-kirstein

Haha the title, I'm such a comedian. Actually I'm not- imma stop. Hope this books interesting! Enjoy ~
___________________________________

You were currently begging to the heavens as to why you hadn't magically turned into ashes and had been whisked away into the air right now.

No no there was something called luck and you for sure didn't obtain that as much as you wanted to in this one life that you had at the moment.

You wish you could die and be alive again with some kind of time machine that helped you predict all of this sudden mess that happened to you.

It was always you, the universe had a grudge and it showed. A huge one for you, Y/n L/n.

You were just trying to have a peaceful day and fit in with the rest of the world like you are with your friend Nen.

That was immediately a bust as she needed a new chapstick and she always had something up her sleeve to make your life more miserable than you already thought it was.

Come on you had flies in your wallet instead of big bucks of green paper money, and it all dropped downhill like a roller coaster onto this.

Instead of lounging about outside, you were inside a little store and standing on a clean floor surrounded by cans of food.

Probably surrounded by security cameras too.

"Yeah you're surrounded by cameras so try and run and we'll find you." The male with lavender colored hair spoke from besides you.

Towering over you also, mega time like a whole ass building.

Not just that, you wondered how he knew what you were thinking so perfectly at the first try. It made your stomach churn with unease, but then again you were the dumb and funny person that didn't take anything seriously.

"Why are you built like that?" You suddenly blurred out with knitted eyebrows.

Apparently you had said it a little too loud because a blond boy wiping down what appeared to be the chaser counters laughed so loud his whole mouth was fully opened.

"Oh my fucking god I can't! Wait wait let me just, I c-can't haha!" He had laughing tears falling as his laughter sounded closed up from laughing so hard.

"N-no p-please say it a-again haha!" The unknown blond male seemed mental pointing at the tall one in front of your face.

He sounded the same as the windex bottle he was spraying earlier on the counter to clean with that maniac laughter.

"Shut up asshole." The male simply said and bent down on the floor.

There was a tin can right next to your foot and he was reaching just specifically for that one minus the ones that were all scattered.

"And your foot goes to move dumb poor girl." He tapped the side of your foot and forced it to move to pick the tin can of closed food up.

It was a bit tinted when he got up again.

"There's no need to call me out on it." You said moving away and whispered with a narrowed gaze.

A slight smirk went into his face.

He tossed the tin can up in the air before holding it right back down safely into his palm.

"Perfect, a small dent but it's about to become a number one huge one. Maybe baseball will pay off for this." He spoke to himself and licked his lips.

He threw the tin can right on top of the blond boys head and it made a cracking noise.

"What the hell Hitoshi?!" He yelled seeing everything spill.

"If I'm going to hell you're going with me so shut up and clean it Neito." He said sighed and rubbing his tired eyes from working that hard for a simple aim.

"Ouch that's rough." You whispered seeing the blond haired male now known as Neito rub his head and grab the mop just a few feet away from him in a little closet.

"And as for you, your good at saying your emotions out loud aren't you? Such a big talker I can tell." The male with a red name tag Shinsou said turned towards you again.

Well, leaning his head to tilt down a little.

"Oh yeah you noticed, it's one of my very special talents. Care for me to teach you? Oh wait never mind I actually have somewhere to be other than, this dump." You said gesturing towards the whole store in random areas with a kind little innocent smile.

"Sayonara." You smiled and gave him a little salute before turning on your heel.

Shinsou had taken a hold of your wrist before you could fully flee the sight.

His hand alone was strong and he turned you around.

You squeaked and were met with his dead gaze again, literally no emotion to it other than it read a bad sleep schedule.

"Woah went inside of your body mate? An exorcist? Look a bird came into your store!" You said pointing at a random area up in the air.

"Where?! I know karate I have a black belt!" Neito jumped up with the mop in his hands and in a protective stance, clearly falling for it.

Hitoshi didn't even flinch nor rip his gaze away from you at your exclamation.

"Idiot. I may not have sleep but I do have a brain and I will not fall for the stupid bird trick." He rolled his eyes in the shade of a deep purple.

"No bird then huh? What about a plane?! Look a plane!" You yelled and pointed again with his hand still around your wrist.

"No." He simply said with a dead stare.

"You leave me no choice." You shook your head and lifted your free arm up.

Shinsou thought that you were going to escape. Instead, you gave his surprisingly cold cheek a soggy slap.

By soggy it was not that firm and hard.

"What do you want me to say? Oh yes daddy." Shinsou said causing you to stare up at him with an embarrassment in your face, he only smirked.

"Your a nasty old man!" You yelled trying to get into his head more and failing once again.

It was a specialty to fail all your life.

"Yeah right we're like literally the same age, and we're both poor what are the odds?" He said with a fake creepy smile that sent a chill down your spine.

His grip on your wrist loosened up but he was still holding you firm enough so you couldn't run away, it was a fat chance.

"The odds are that I have a life and you don't. Hence why you're working here!" You smiled kindly at him, still with a tint of venom dripping from your sentence.

"You don't have a life either stop lying, hence why you're so clumsy and bumped into these tin cans knocking them down." He gestured to the mess that still wasn't cleaned.

"Wow such a genius that's what tin cans do when their knocked over they fall. I on the other hand, I am a genius! Call me Einstein on the phone because I'm zooming out of here!" You picked your free hand up and poked his eyes.

"Ow that stings rat!" He suddenly stopped holding you to rub his eyes.

"Ha bye suckers!" You stuck your tongue out and jumped over all the tin cans.

"Well, she's on the run. Get her track runner Hitoshi!" Neito exclaimed with a bright smile looking at his friend regain his sight.

"Shut up that was a long time ago. You should try next time." Shinsou said almost slipping on the tin cans.

"When your legs don't work like they used to before." Neito sighed wiping a fake tear and continuing to sweep.

You had escaped the store and were going to succeed in the great escape you suddenly planned, your brain was just too small and you didn't plan out the entire situation in case some conflict happened.

That conflict actually did happen, the angels and oh great Jesus didn't hear your calls in your head.

You were running down the street passed people who thought you were so crazy keeping their little kids away.

He was so quite, like a ninja.

Your face hadn't caught his until he pinned you to a wall on a not so busy street close by the store.

"Gotcha, think you can run away. Not from me." He whispered right next to your ear.

You saw Shinsou and his lavender hair tickled you at how close he was. You could feel his hot breath lingering on your skin.

"H-hey your so creepy! Why did you just follow me like that what the hell?!" You said moving all around but he pushed you harder with still a gentle touch in the wall.

"Well if you didn't run and poke my damn eye I wouldn't have done this. You just made it one hundred times sleepier than it already is." He said with a lazy sigh and slightly pulled away from you.

"Then that isn't my problem! You should get more sleep if you want to wake up early for work or something!" You pouted angrily at him and kept another glare on as he was still standing in front of you.

"Because one I have this job and I literally don't do anything in it so why bother and two I also have grades to worry about so I always work until like five am. And don't you dare tell me to change it because I tried and it didn't work." He said with a more revealed gaze.

"Then that also explains why your hair is all messy doesn't it?" You asked him with a sly little smirk held on your face.

His hair looked like a huge purple bush that had points just everywhere in every area. Like if a savage animal had attacked him in a forest he walked in every morning.

Let's not even get started on his black and grey eye bags that just fell right under and around his eyes spreading each day as you assume.

"At least I have hair. And let's go your wasting my shirt time and yours, we need to hurry and get you suited in your new uniform. It'll probably smell like meat or something but you'll get used to it. Hopefully." He snorted and pulled on your wrist.

You realized that he was dragging you towards the store again.

"Leave me alone! I'm poor!" You kept repeating hoping that he would stop practically begging you to go back.

Even though you had no choice.

"I'm poor too for the last time. So you can repay your debt by working here. Now keep walking with your chicken legs, and your going to be on all kinds of duties while I show you the ropes." Shinsou said letting you walk freely.

He was already prepared to chase you in case of anything.

You wanted to escape again, but what was the point. Your heart was crushed in a disappointed way knowing you were going to be working in a freezer while your parents could literally lend you money.

"I brought her back." Shinsou said entering the store to see Neito sweeping.

"Damn she looks depressed. Heart been broke so many times huh girl, I feel you." He sighed and whistled while seeing tension.

Lots of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

935K 61.7K 18
โ”€โ”€ go to sleep. female reader. angst.
343K 10.8K 53
"๐’๐‡๐”๐“ ๐”๐ ๐๐€๐Š๐”๐†๐Ž๐” ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‹๐„๐€๐•๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„" "๐€๐–๐Š๐–๐€๐‘๐ƒ" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ in which childhood friends meet ag...
132 6 3
Childhood friends with an unhealthy and toxic obsession with each other! Reader is extremely manipulative and not such a good person, and her quirk i...
127K 6.6K 35
๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...