The Final Year (vol 1)

By amourpierce

In the American culture, its referred to as high school. With the Britons, its called the secondary school o... More

Notice... Very important!!!
Prologue
Uproar
Settling in
Pray
Monday morning
The girl
The clique
The first day
The Crowd
The Squad
The Confrontation
Prep
A date?
B. D. T
Unbothered
Facts or Myths
Night Crawlers
Life of the party
Important note:
Parte after parte
Family
Home Sweet Home
Busted
The Trip
Paranoia
Just a game...
Smile
Mine
Trouble
Preparations
Wonder
Appeasement
Visitation
Friendly beast
The Reveal
Hangout
Square one
Squad goals
Hurt
Chit chat
Drill
The Past
The Threat
Contraband
Pretty
The Big Game
Vulnerable
Night talk
Confession
Apology
Exam Fever
Yearbook
Sting
Shopping
Memories
Graduation
Epilogue
Q/N
Announcement
Bonus chapter
Important notice!!

BTS

830 195 5
By amourpierce

The trip was cut short due to some erring students who could not keep their high libido under check. It is just the fourth day and not one, not two but three times were students caught in compromising positions.

The P. E teacher had to inform the school of the development. To cut the story short, the school management was pissed and we were ordered back, to school.

Fu*king spoilt brats!

"Let's check out the New Afrika Shrine!" Prince suddenly exclaimed from where he sat in the bus.

There was a small murmur among the students.

"Shut up, will you?" Adeola replied looking annoyed.

Everyone was in a bad mood due to the excursion been called off, the culprits sat somewhere in the bus not making a sound in a bid not to annoy the already angry students the more.

"Or we could go to Kalakuta Republic or Empire" he suggested to no one in particular with a large grin.

Our P. E teacher stared at him impatiently, not knowing what to do with the annoying crowned prince. And i lack the exact thing, patience...

"Adeolu if you don't shut up, i will personally throw you out of the moving bus myself" I hear Shubomi threatened, Prince only look back at him with a smile.

Is this boy ever serious?

Shubbie seems to be in a bad mood today, i wonder why. Maybe he is PMSing. I chuckled at the thought as Tomi looks at me weirdly.

"What?" I asked.

"What is so funny?" She questioned suspiciously.

"Nothing, just thinking about something.. Oh now i remember, i want to ask you something"

"Am listening" she nodded for me to go on.

"Do-" I paused looking around to see if anyone was eavesdropping "do you know any Felix Sijuade?" I asked quietly.

I watch as her face contours into different emotions.

"You mean Felix in commercial class?" I nodded. "With the baby face? Yes, I know him. Why?"

"Have you guys had a conversation before?" I asked curiously as she shakes her head.

"No, the guy is always quiet and rarely speaks expect when he was with his friends"

"Oh... "

"Oh? What do you mean by oh?"

"Nothing" I said quickly with a smile.

"Nothing? Teniola... Please be careful. Am not saying you should not like a guy but remember, Shubomi is not an easy person. The guy has a thing for you and with the way things are going, i don't think he will let you off easily"

I stayed mute listening to her words which i find a lot of sense in.

"yes mother"

📚🎒⌚

We were all in the dinning hall for our dinner, yes... We were 'Back To School'. All my plans for the excursion were ruined. I sigh, stabbing and twisting the spaghetti with my fork.

We were served what we called 'Jollof Spaghetti' this evening.

People were surprised when they saw our bus enter the school compound in the afternoon.

Blame the immoral students!

"So what do you think the punishment will be for those students?" I asked as i ate my meal.

"Suspension or out right expulsion" Tomi stated

"The maximum is suspension Tomi, we are talking about rich kids here, their parents have enough money to throw around" Femi corrected.

"Money? Of course... At least they use protection" I commented as they both chuckled.

The junior boys were through with their food and they should be in prep by now, the same prep we have to go to but due to Femi eating his food at the pace of a snail, it is getting impossible.

👄📒📑

I flip through the textbook, my eyes scanning words and sentences in the midst of the fairly quiet classroom. I sigh in boredom as my friends had a quiet chat among themselves.

People do think that i don't read but how do they think i get good grades, am no superman or magician. There has been rumors that i pay money in exchange for the grades or threaten the teachers.

If they could use their brain or open their eyes they would notice that i do find time to read, i just prefer doing it in my quiet time, in a quiet place or with my friends.

I may rule SJC but the good grades i work for. I mean how will i own my father's train of businesses if i have nothing upstairs.

"Are you going to tell us what is going on between you and Teniola?" Prince, the ever inquisitive one asked.

I sigh closing the textbook, guess that is all for tonight. My eyes rest on his as he stared at me curiously. Others pretended they were reading their books but i know they were listening.

"What do you want to know?"

I narrowed my eyes at him while he returns the gesture. I chuckled. We have come a long way, he may behave like a clown but trust me, he is scary when angry or serious. The funny side is a facade.

"We know you like the girl" I raised an eyebrow at his choice of pronoun. "In fact am very proud of you, sorry to say this, you are not in her league... Yes" he said due to my furrowed eyebrows.

"What is her league?"

"Don't ask me that question" I chuckled at his words.

Am thankful we are only four in the classroom, i won't want anyone eavesdropping on our conversation.

"I know her since when i was a child" I said with a shrug.

"Oh oh! Now i get it, your childhood crush or wait was it's a childhood sweetheart thing?"

"More than that" we here Tokunbo murmur but we could hear him clearly.

"What do you know, Mr Man?" Prince asked.

"More than you think or could comprehend" he said with a smirk on his all knowing face pushing the glasses up his nose.

"Werey" Prince glared at him while we all chuckled.

"Henrietta is still on your matter" Folahami pointed out, putting away the pencil on the art work he has been shading for a while now.

"Oh please spare me"

"She won't let you go easily"

"She has nothing on me, it has being a while since i did anything with her"

"What is she now? An handbag?" Prince questioned.

"Maybe... "

"You are heartless" Folahami glared playfully at me.

"She knows what she was getting into, you all know she was obsessed with me and she is after my money"

"Pele o... Omo baba olowo, it is us that our parents don't have money abi?" Prince teased while i shake my head.

"Adeolu don't frustrate me" I begged but there is a warning tone behind my voice.

Suddenly, one of my guys came in. I raise an eyebrow knowing they dare not interfere me nor my friends unless it is something important.

"Chieffo, wahala dey o" I sit up with clenched jaws at the uneasiness in his voice.

"Tell me" I commanded.

💸📰📆

Students came into the hall from every entrance each confused on why they were having an assembly on a Thursday morning. They have the block devotion on Thursday mornings so it came as a surprise .

They settled down one after the other waiting patiently for the speaker to appear. Each student were giving out ideas or talking based on the rumor they heard about a particular issue that could have caused the impromptu assembly.

Soon, the principal appeared with his V. Ps and the feared P. E teacher. The principal walked straight to the podium and by the look on his face he doesn't look happy.

He called the attention of the student with a firm greeting in which they returned. He went on by saying the story of the prince who ate the crab, that was when the students knew one of them as committed an offence.

"As you might know, the Ss3 students were on an excursion, an educational excursion actually to better and increase their knowledge. While some students went there to know more, some miscreants find it as the proper time to involve in immoral acts which can ruin the reputation of the school. The school will not take this lightly because anything that affects the school affects the students likewise anything that affects the students affects the school therefore, as i read out these names, the following students should come out"

There was noise among the students as the six students stepped forward. Three males, three females... They don't need the principal to tell them the 'immoral acts' they were found doing, the females look embarrassed and disturbed while the males kept the stoic face.

"I spoke to the school management and their parents and after so many consultation, it is decided... Since they are in their final year and they are preparing for next year exams, we have decided to give them three weeks suspension which means they will only join their counter parts for their second C. A. Test and the mock exam. This should serve as a warning to others, if you are caught, yours will be much worse than theirs. Have a good day.. "

Hey guys... How you all doing, good I hope?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 7K 47
Started- May 07 2020 Completed- July 26 2020 Highest Rankings #1 in lekki (4/08/2020) #1 naija stars (5/08/2020) #5 in secondary school(17/07/2020) #...
23.3K 8.2K 57
"๐–๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ณ๐ณ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ; ๐ฐ...
36 16 11
Highschool is an institution for learning where we meet different people with certain backgrounds, talents, dreams, and statuses. It is also a place...
14.5K 2.7K 39
Etin never wanted to leave her home town as she felt like she was leaving a part of her behind. she had no choice as they where finally moving to the...