broken as i • a kylo ren story

Galing kay hydrangearen

••••• completed but iffy ••••• "he continued to hold onto you for dear life, and you let him. he needed this... Higit pa

part one
i (i)
ii (ii)
iii (iii)
iv (iv)
v (v)
vi (vi)
vii (vii)
viii (viii)
ix (ix)
x (x)
xi (xi)
xii (xii)
xiii (xiii)
xiv (xiv)
xv (xv)
xvi (xvi)
xvii (xvii)
xviii (xviii)
xix (xix)
part two
i (xx)
ii (xxi)
iii (xxii)
iv (xxiii)
v (xxiv)
vi (xxv)
vii (xxvi)
viii (xxvii)
ix (xxviii)
x (xxix)
xi (xxx)
xii (xxxi)
xiii (xxxii)
xiv (xxxiii)
xv (xxxiv)
xvi (xxxv)
xvii (xxxvi)
xviii (xxxvii)
xix (xxxviii)
part three
i (xxxix)
ii (xl)
iii (xli)
iv (xlii)
v (xliii)
vi (xliv)
vii (xlv)
viii (xlvi)
ix (xlvii)
x (xlviii)
xi (xlix)
xii (l)
xiii (li)
xiv (lii)
xv (liii)
xvi (liv)
xvii (lv)
xviii (lvi)
xix (lvii)
epilogue

thank you

128 5 12
Galing kay hydrangearen

   •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

                hello! this is just a small little thank you type thing, so if you want to skip i understand. the amount of times i have said thank you is crazy, yet here i am making an entire chapter about it. tears in my eyes just thinking about how much support you all have given me, i cant express how much appreciation and love i have for all of you. when i first created this fic, i started off having literally no clue what i was doing or what was even going on. but over these months, i have obviously grown and i thank you guys for that. there is literally no possible way i would be here without you all, and you guys are who i owe it to. trust me, i know that it isnt a very good fic but thank you all for actually choosing to read it and sticking with. i have many ideas for the future, and who knows? maybe one day i will end up editing this and improving it drastically. regardless, i hope you guys found joy in reading it and constructive criticism is still welcome of course. extremely special shoutout to Cilicia7 who has been here since the beginning <3 go show her some love because if i tried to give her all mine, i would literally die. watch out for new stories, and till next time babes ;) may the force be with you, and kylo loves you of course.

                                                                     -i.t

that being said,

this marks the end of:

BROKEN AS I • A KYLO REN STORY

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

388K 15.4K 152
COMPLETED ♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟ " A strange path, you have decided to follow." It had all started because o...
11.2K 278 40
You are Sidrienne Parroba, a member of the resistance, and daughter of the General and Admiral. Trained in the ways of the Force since you were very...
150K 5.5K 19
Han wasn't the only person Leia asked to help bring her son home. She went in secret to Rey, who had already once bested Kylo. Rey agreed to help the...
15K 444 15
When Supreme Leader Kylo Ren learns that someone out there is extremely potent with the force, he hunts you down in order to tame your powers and mak...