Dirty Thoughts .2

By Daddy-Tae

One shots for the dirty and pure minds More

Rival
Promise Me
Promise Me 2
Promise Me 3
Scent
Emotionless
Emotionless 2
Dirty Thoughts
Warmth
No Strings
Marked
Tainted
Dance
Bunny officer Jeon
Bunny Officer Jeon pt2
Canvas
Maid
The One Night Stand
Bunny Hybrids
Forbidden
Professional
Bad Attitude
Omega Omega part 1: The Beginning
Little Bears First (m)

Pups ver 2

2.8K 146 18
By Daddy-Tae

Taehyung gasped and clawed at the bedsheets beneath him. Back arching up off the bed from the pain of the heat rippling through his body. The younger omega looked up with gold eyes at the alpha beneath him. The alpha had a dark blush on his face. His eyes flickered from their pretty honey golden brown to a deep red. His instincts were trying to kick in. The instincts making him want to breed and take care of the pretty omega beneath him. Even mark the younger as his own. Claim the sweet-smelling male beneath him as his and only his but he couldn't. He needed to keep in control. This was his best friend and the only reason he was even here with the younger was to have a pup. Before this Jungkook and Taehyung had been walking to a little noodle place to go eat. On the way, they passed a playground with pups playing all around it. Jungkook had stopped for a moment to watch the pups play. He absolutely adored them and wanted to have pups of his own. It wouldn't be such a problem other than the fact that he was unmated. 

He was twenty-six and still unmated a little weird but also not too weird. Alphas typically stayed unmated for longer than the other ranks. It's not that he wasn't good looking, smart, or kind. He just hadn't dated anyone he thought he wanted to settle down with. He was grateful to his best friend beside him who understood. While it was considered very weird for an omega to be twenty-two and unmated without pups by now the male beside him didn't care. Taehyung was beautiful, incredibly smart, kind, and caring all things craved for within a mate. Yet the male wanted to live his life a little bit for himself before giving half of himself to someone else. Unlike Jungkooks parents Taehyung didn't nag him about finding a mate. "Kook stop staring at the kids like that. You'll scare them." The tall alpha turned and looked down at the blue-haired omega. "Am I being weird?" Taehyung laughed and nodded. Tugging on Jungkooks arm to get him to start moving again. "Just a little bit. You know if you want a pup so bad you can ask someone to carry it for you. I've heard of people paying omega to carry their pups."

"That sounds so weird though. I can't just ask someone to carry my pups. Hey, Tae will you do me the honor and carry my pups in you? See that sounds weird." Taehyung shrugged. "Sure Kook I'll have your pups. See it was that easy." Jungkook shook his head and looked back at the playground. "At this rate, I'll die a sad lonely pupless alpha." "You're so dramatic." After a short while, they made it to the little restaurant and sat down. Their order had been brought out to them soon after ordering. After eating half of his noodles Taehyung looked up at the alpha in front of him. He wanted pups so bad. So bad that when Jimin needed a babysitter Jungkoko would drop everything to watch the pup. "Earlier when I said I'd have your  pups I meant it." Jungkook choked on the noodles he was eating but managed to swallow them. After drinking from his water he looked up with wide eyes and an amused Taehyung. "W-what?" "I said I'd had your pups. I don't mind it really. There's just one thing I'd want from it all." Curious Jungkook asked what he'd want. 

"I'd want to be in the pup's life. I'd be around the pup anyway all the time but I'd want them to at least know I'm the one who had a c-section to have them. Like they grew in my stomach." The alpha was saddened to think about how Taehyung was asking him to allow him to be apart of his own pup's life if he were to have it. "Tae if you did this I'd never stop you from being apart of its life." Taehyung smiled at Jungkook then drank some of his tea. "Then I guess you've found someone willing to have your pups then. It's just up to you if you want them with me." Jungkook didn't have to think twice. He knew Taehyung would be a great mother-like figure. Who else is better to help raise a pup than your best friend? "You'd be more than perfect Tae!" Taehyung smiled and covered his cheeks with his hands. His omega instincts were making him flustered over the comment. Later that week Taehyung and Jungkook began discussing things in more depth. Going over how Taehyung would move in that way he could be taken care of when needed and so he'd be able to be in the pup's life more. 

They discussed financial aspects going over bills, how much it'd all cost, who would buy what, and such like that. Jungkook had been quite certain that he would pay for everything but Taehyung refused so that took a good while. They discussed how they'd get the ball rolling as well. Taehyung said that his heat would be near the beginning of the next month which was two weeks away. They could do it the old-fashioned way and have sex or they could go somewhere Taehyung would get artificially inseminated. Jungkook had been quite shy through this talk. He said he'd do whatever the omega wanted but Taehyung insisted that it was his choice. Jungkook had shyly said that he wanted to be apart of the entire thing so he'd prefer waiting for Taehyungs heat. Taehyung had laughed and agreed to the decision. They continued speaking about what to come then the day of Taehyungs heat came. That brings us back to the current moment. 

"Kookie." The omega cooed out to the alpha. Trying to grab his attention even though he already had it. Jungkook leaned down and pressed his nose against the scent gland in the omegas neck. He had always loved the youngers scent. It was homey. "Alpha." Jungkook pulled away and looked down at Taehyung who was looking up with big pleading eyes. "Taehyung." At the sound of the alpha calling his name, Taehyung purred. Pushing his body up against more of the alpha. "You're so beautiful." The omegas eyes turned back to the dark brown. He smiled and placed a hand on Jungkooks cheek. It was thanks without words. The omegas eyes soon turned back to gold and he whined out for the alpha once more. "I'll take care of you Tae. Just tell me if you want me to stop." The omega nodded as he watched Jungkook undress. Mouthwatering at the sight of the strong alpha sitting before him. Jungkook felt shy as he undressed in front of the younger. Sure he's had sex before but never with his best friend. He didn't know why he was so nervous it's not like they haven't changed in front of each other before. 

Jungkook pulled the last piece of clothing off and let it fall onto the floor of Taehyungs room. He turned and looked at the omega who had started taking his own clothes off.  Everything but the button-down shirt was off. Taehyung whined when his fingers kept slipping on the buttons. He was trying t take the shirt off so quickly he had a hard time. The sight was actually quite cute. With pretty golden eyes Taehyung looked at Jungkook. A pout on his face as he sat defeated. Jugkook laughed at crawled over unbuttoning the shirt. Ocassionly the alphas fingers would make contact with the skin on Taehyungs abdomen making the omega whimper. Right, when he unbuttoned the last button Taehyung pulled him down on top of him. "Alpha, please. I'm ready now." The omega arched his back and wiggle his hips. Trying to show off to the alpha how pretty his curvy body was. Jungkook gulped and looked at Taehyung. With a shaky hand from how nervous he was, he placed his hand on the omegas bare hip. "Wait Tae. I don't want to hurt you." 

His rough hand ran over his hip and down his thigh stopping on his knee cap before he brought it back up to his waist. "You're so soft and pretty." Taehyung purred at the compliment and bared his neck. A sign of trust and submission. Not wanting to keep Taehyung waiting after hearing how bad heats can be he pushed Taehyungs legs further apart. When he looked down at the male's hole he was surprised to find a little pink jewel there. He knew exactly what it was doing there. That was cute that Taehyung prepared himself for this. He placed a hand onto Taehyungs soft stomach and gently pushed him against the bed more. with his other hand, he reached for the jewel. When he began to pull it out Taehyung let out a long moan. Trying to press himself back onto it but Jungkook held him still. "You prepped yourself hm?" The blue-haired male nodded and wiggled his hips once more. 

"Please alpha I need you." Jungkook took a deep breath and nodded. Setting the plug on the bed beside them for later. He pressed the tip of his length against Taehyungs entrance and slowly began to push in. The slick the omega naturally produced helping. "O-oh god. Koo-ah!" Taehyung threw his head back into the pillow when Jungkook bottomed out. His tip hitting the youngers bundle of nerves hidden inside of him. The dress shirt the omega still had on was now beneath him all that was still on was the sleeves and somehow it made the sight of the younger lewder.  Jungkook groaned and squeezed the omegas hips. trying to keep himself from pounding into the male beneath him like his instincts wanted to. Eventually, he lost the battle. His eyes glowed a dark red and he growled. The omega whining beneath him to gain his full attention once more. 

The alpha leaned down and bit at the younger collar bones. As he did that he began to thrust into the younger at a quick pace. The blue-haired omega bouncing from the thrusts. The room was filled with the omegas cried of pleasure and begging. As well as the sound of skin on skin and the grunts, and growls from the alpha. Jungkook was able to clear his head a little bit when he saw Taehyung baring his neck. The alpha in him wanting nothing more than to sink its teeth into his neck. Claiming the pretty omega as his own. He slowed down his thrusts and looked at Taehyung. The pretty younger had tears falling, eyes screwed shut in pleasure, and mouth parted. Jungkook smiled and sped his thrusts up once more. Taehyung reached his hand down to try and touch himself but a low warning growl stopped him. He was so close to the edge. With a couple more thrusts he came. The pearly white strands painting his stomach.  

"Fuck." Groaned the alpha feeling Taehyung tighten around him. His red eyes glowing a bit brighter than they had a moment ago. After a moment he came inside the omega. His stomach swelling up just slightly from the amount of the alphas release. Jungkook blushed. He's always been embarrassed by how much he came. Taehyung whimpered at how full he felt. He pulled out and pushed the plug inside the younger male. Immediately scrambling off the bed and into the bathroom to grab a towel to wash the younger up. When he returned Tehyung looked up at him with tired dark brown eyes. He smiled sheepishly down at the other male and wiped off his stomach. "Did you enjoy yourself?" Jungkook was surprised by Taehyungs sudden question. Of course, he had enjoyed it. In reality, it had been the best sex he's ever had. "Y-yeah. Did you?" Taehyung laughed. "You heard me so you tell me. Did I enjoy myself?" Jungkook shyly nodded to which Taehyung smiled. "It was the best sex I've ever had. After that, the two went to sleep. Every day of Taehyungs heat Jungkook would take care of him. 

When Taehyungs heat ended the young omega was covered in bruises. The alpha was quite rough and when his instincts kicked in he was like a sex god. Jungkook had apologized for all the marks but Taehyung just waved him off and washed up. After a few days, Taehyung woke up in the middle of the night suddenly very sick. He raced to the bathroom but never made it. In the hallway of his apartment, he sat crying as he cleaned his mess up. He didn't cry cause he was sad but cause of how happy he was. This most likely meant that he was pregnant. He waited to tell Jungkook until he could buy a test and show the older the evidence that their actions paid off. A week Later Taehyung stood outside his best friend's door. A large smile on his face as he had a grocery back with the bagged test and another grocery bag within it carrying a few snacks. He took a deep breath before opening the door and walking in. "Kook I'm here! I hope you're ready for movie night!" He walked down the hallway and turned into the living room. Sitting on the couch with a headset on his head was the totally mature alpha cursing at the game as he died. 

He turned around when he heard Taehyung laugh. "Hey, Tae! I picked Hocus Pocus!"Taehyung raised his brow when Jungkook held up the DVD case. The three witches on the front looking at him. "But it's almost Christmas." "It's always Halloween in my heart." "Whatever." The omega laughed and walked over and sat beside the alpha. "I got snacks." Jungkook reached for the bag and looked into it. The first thing he saw was the test. He picked it up and looked at it. His eyes going wide when it showed two pink lines. "T-Tae is this for real!" "Yeah, Kook it's real." Jungkook tossed the test onto the table and pulled Taehyung close. "You have a pup. Wait no we have a pup Tae." He got onto the ground and placed his ear on Taehyungs stomach. the omega laughed and ruffled the alphas dark curly locks. "It's like a jelly bean right now Kook." Jungkook looked up with bright happy eyes. Tears flowed down his cheeks and he pressed the side of his face against the omegas stomach once again. 

Taehyung admired how excited the older male was. He couldn't be any happier for and with the alpha. Four months later and Taehyug had a baby bump. It could be easily hidden but the omega was quite proud of it so never did. His scent turned sweeter and people treated him differently. They would congratulate him and offer him help. While he was happy people treated him nicer he also didn't want all the help. Jungkook had taken to napping on the youngers lap and singing to the pup growing inside of him. Taehyung couldn't help but feel all warm inside watching the older male. He even found himself feeling little butterflies flying around the pup. Jungkook was making food as Taehyung sat on his computer at the table. Trying to finish a couple of last things for work. "Oh." The alpha looked up at Taehyug who no longer was looking at the laptop but at his stomach. "What's wrong?" "Jungkook come here!" Taehyung looked up excitedly at the older. 

His hand held out to take the hand of the alpha in his own. Jungkook gave him his hand and watch as he brought it down to his stomach. "Do you feel that?" Jungkook nodded and smiled. "Our pup is kicking!" Taehyung nodded excitedly and laughed each time the pup kicked. At seven months pregnant Taehung had a much bigger bump. This is around the time he wanted to confess to Jungkook. He had grown feelings for the younger. He hoped that they wouldn't change anything between them if the alpha didn't return his feelings. He walked with sore feet into the bedroom where Jungkook was making their bed for the night. "Hey, Tae! Hey Pup!" Taehyung smiled and walked and sat on the edge of the bed. "I wanted to tell you something, Kook. I don't want to make it awkward between us though." "Is something wrong?" Jungkook now stood in front of the younger. Eyes worried. Taehyung closed his eyes took a deep breath and began. "I've fallen in love with you. Like really deep in love with you. At first, I thought it was cause I'm pregnant but no. I didn't want to tell you then I thought I'm having his pup I need to tel-" Taehyung was cut off by Jungkook pressing his lips onto his. 

Taehyung kissed back and wrapped his arms around the alphas neck. He honestly didn't expect this reaction. He thought Jungkook would gently tell him that he doesn't have feelings for him. The alpha had always been very kind so he knew that Jungkook wouldn't have been an ass when telling him he didn't have feelings. Jungkook pulled away from the dazed omega and smiled. "God how could I not fall in love with you Tae." Jungkook had been thinking a lot after they had slept together. He was wondering why he had been so nervous with the pretty omega and that's when he figured out that he had feelings for the younger male. So he cared what the younger thought of him so it had been nerve-wracking for him to be doing what they had done. "Really?" Jungkook nodded and sat on the bed beside the omega. "Yeah if I'm being honest I've known I was in deep after your heat. I had been so incredibly nervous the entire time. I was never nervous when I had done that with anyone else." Taehyung laughed but stopped when the pup began to kick. 

They both smiled fondly down at Taehyungs stomach. Excited that their pup was almost there. The eighth month came around is when the two discussed being mates. Taehyung didn't want to be marked right away. While he was in love with the older male and had known him for years and years he was still a little hesitant. Marking was pretty much marriage and he didn't know if he wanted it then. Jungkook on the other hand didn't mind if Taehyung didn't want to be marked right away. He knew why the young omega had been left unclaimed for so long. He would wait till Taehyung was ready.  One night Taehyung had a bad dream. He woke up sweating and shook Jungkook awake. The alpha was a heavy sleeper but had woken up surprisingly easily. "Tae? What's wrong?" The dream scared Taehyung so bad. He dreamed that the pup died inside of him. He could still feel how sad he had become in the dream. As an alpha Jungkook would be able to hear the pup's heartbeat so Taehyung woke him up. "J-Jungkook the pup can you hear our pup?" 

Jungkook raised a brow and nodded. He was quite confused about what was going on. That when he picked up the slightly sour scent a panicked omega would give out. "Tae what's wrong?" Taehyung ignored the concerned older and curled up to protect his stomach. Whispering things to the pup. The alpha was concerned and placed a hand onto Taehyungs arm. The omega tensed but then relaxed. His body slowly uncurling. "My dream scared me. I thought my pup was dead Jungkook." The alpha gently pulled Taehyung closer. "Our pup is fine Tae. I promise." Taehyung nodded and slowly fell back asleep in Jungkooks arms. Jungkook sighed and placed a kiss on the youngers head. He wouldn't let anything happen. Time flew by quickly had Taehyung now laid in the hospital bed. They were getting the omega ready for the c-section. 

Jungkook had his brother Yoongi standing with him as they waited. The other alpha watched his brother pace around the waiting room. Other alphas and betas stood around the room doing the same thing. t must be an expecting father thing. After some time a nurse gestured the pacing alpha over. "Are you ready to see your pup?" Jungkook nodded and followed the beta down the hallway and into the room they took Taehyung into. The omega laid on the bed a blue bundle in his arms. Taehyung and Jungkook had chosen not to know the gender and instead picked out a girl and a boy's name. The omega looked up with tired eyes that sparkled. He smiled and waved a hand to get the alpha to come closer. "Jungkook meet Junghoo." Taehyung motioned for Jungkook to take the pup in his arms. Jungkook picked his son up and cooed at how adorable the child was. He would do whatever it took to protect him. 

After two months Taehyung recovered from his c-section. He was sitting on the floor with his pup. Pressing buttons on the toys for the small baby to get the pup's attention. Junghoo made some noise and took the small toy held out to him and swung it around. Jungkook was in the kitchen trying to cook something new for the omega. Taehyung had agreed to Jungkooks request to stay home with the pup for now. When the pup was older he'd resume his job. "Junghoo sweetie you don't throw your toys." Taehyung picked up the toy Junghoo had thrown and placed it back beside the baby. The alpha laughing at the two as he walked into the living room. The omega huffed and glared at the alpha. "He gets that from you." "What no!" That night Taehyung laid in bed after putting the pup down. Once the alpha walked into the room he laid down in the bed as well. "Jin told me you wanted to open a bakery. Is that what all those papers were on the table?" Taehyung nodded and ran a hand through Jungkook's hair. "Yeah. I was looking into what it'd cost. I'd like to own my own business. It's not something many omega have. Plus it'd be cute for Junghoo to run around and grow up there."

Jungkook nodded and sighed happily. "Whatever makes you happy. I just know you've mentioned owning a little place before just never told me what." Taehyung laughed. "That's cause I didn't know what I wanted to own. Now I do. Plus I told Jin I'd hire him and Namjoon." The alpha groaned. "Namjoon aka the god of breaking things he touches." "He swears he'd be better." "Of course he would. The next thing you'd know is that you're missing a stack on plates." Taehyung hummed and turned to face Jungkook better. "Jungkook." "Yeah?" "Can you mark me now?" Jungkook shot up from the bed eyes wide. "What? Now? Did someone say something to you? It's okay that you wanted to wait. Don't let others influence you to do this." "No, it's what I want." The alpha looked shocked for a moment before he smirked. "Couldn't resist all this could you." He wiggled his brows and gestured to himself. The younger male scoffed and turned away from the alpha. Pulling the covers over his head but not before muttering. "Nevermind I changed my mind." 

The older alpha pouted and clawed over to the omega. "No Tae! I promise I'll be better just admit that you can't resist all I have to offer." "I'm resisting right now." Jungkook groaned and tugged the blankets off the younger male. He then wrapped his arms around the male and buried his face into his neck. "Don't resist Tae." Taehyung laughed at the desperate whine in the alpha's voice. "Well if you keep begging I just might change my mind." Jungkook smiled and placed a small kiss on Taehyung's shoulder. "You'd have a whole life of me begging you in front of you if you let me mark you." The omega shivered at the words. A whole life with Jungkook. Well, it wouldn't change anything between the two they had been friends since Taehyung could remember. Plus Jungkook was not like many of the other alphas or beta he had met. He's not a trophy to the older male. He's himself and his rank didn't make Jungkook think of him any less. Jungkook would let him live his own life and decide everything for himself while holding his hand.

With that in mind, he tilted his head to the side giving the alpha behind him access to his neck. "Please." Jungkook didn't need to be asked again he leaned down and kissed the spot he'd bite into. He looked at Taehyungs whose eyes fluttered shut. He smiled before opening his mouth and sinking into the soft skin of Taehyungs neck. The omega jerked slightly before sighing in bliss. Body relaxing fully into the alpha's body. Practically becoming putty in the older male's hands. Jungkook pulled away and licked at the mark. Healing it. Taehyung graned and opened his eyes to look at the older. "Can I mark you?" The alpha went wide eyes but then he smiled and nodded. To have a lower rank mark made you weak. At least that's what society thinks but Jungkook didn't care what they thought. He was happy and if it made Taehyung happy then he'd allow Taehyung to mark him. He tilted his head to the side and watched as Taehyung turned around in his lap. 

The omega smiling and winking at the alpha before leaning down and biting into the soft flesh. Jungkook groaned from the sting but it quickly added away into a pleasurable tingle. Taehyung pulled away slightly before kissing the mark. He didn't need to lick the wound to heal it as soon as he pulled away from the alpha's body it had healed the small area. An omegas fangs were smaller than an alpha's fangs. This new connection was something their pup could feel as well. That's hen from the other room the pup began crying out to them. Jungkook patted the omegas back. "I'll go get him okay. Just rest." Taehyung nodded and moved away to lay down once more. "Sounds good."  Jungkook got up and almost walked out of the room but he stopped at the doorway. "I can't help Junghoo if he's hungry though." With that said he walked out of the room to go get the pup. Taehyung laughed and sat up. It was more than likely he'd need to feed the pup again. 

----

The end. This one-shot was 4,446 words. I hope you enjoyed it too!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 462 16
Taekook, YoonMin and NamJin One shots. BxB If you're not comfortable with this kind of stories. Feel free to leave.
9.6K 643 10
Just a bunch of Taekook oneshots... Top : Taehyung Bottom : Jungkook
190K 3.1K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM
3.8K 299 2
"i love you , and I'll always do ". Top kook bottom tae intersex Taehyung. Oneshots.