Fangirl 101

By secretlifeofbooks

To all the people that know what a fangirl is should I really have to explain what I'm going to talk about To... More

Intro to all Fangirls
Fangirl Power
Fictional Characters
Book Life
Fandoms
Bookstore 1
Bookstore 2
Fangirl Army
Shipping Part 1
Shipping 2
How To Take Care Of Books
Fandom Interupptions
Requests
Dealing With Fictional Love
When Reading A New Book
What Do I Do? Finishing a Series
What Do I Do? Avoiding Spoilers
Do you ever...?
When You Read...
When Writing Fanfic
Do You Ever...?
Going to the "Real World"
Online Friends
AN
My Fangirl Friends (Anime)

Books are a Fangirls Best Friend

225 16 2
By secretlifeofbooks

Okay so books are like diamonds to married women. Except books are better.

        Books are a big part of many fangirls lives. That is exactly why you never touch her books.

     They might look nice and smell good but do not touch them, at all costs stay away from a fangirls books.

        Fangirls most likely love their books to death and if you touch them she might hurt you and it will be your fault.

        And above all never insult her book or refer to the movie instead of the book or just generally be annoying.

                 For example do not call Catching Fire Hunger Games 2.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
817K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...