Manipulate (VKook)

By fity24

Kim Taehyung is the man of every girl's dream. He is rich, handsome, perfect, tall, and smart, but is he the... More

Trailor: Manipulate
Prologue: Mislead
Chapter 1:New Victim
Chapter 3: Bitterly Sweet
Chapter 4: Two-Faced
chapter 5: Lesson
Chapter 6: All His Now
Chapter 7: A Night To Remember(M)
Chapter 8: HoneyMoon
Chapter 9: Chaos
Chapter 10: Remember Me?
Chapter 11: What I Said
Chapter 12: Attempt.
Chapter 13: Special Visitation
Chapter 14: Are You Okay?
Chapter 15: Am I?
Chapter 16: To Be or Not To Be

Chapter 2: Owned

1.9K 71 17
By fity24

Narrator P.o.v 

Taehyung gave Jungkook a friendly grin and began eating his food. Every time Taehyung opened and closed his mouth, Jungkook couldn't help but stare at his jaw. "Is Taehyung real or is he something else because he's the most beautiful man I've ever seen-W-WHAT IS THIS FEELING?!" Jungkook pondered. Taehyung gave him a sidelong glance before smirking. "Bunny, you have no idea how many memories you and I are going to share," Taehyung reflected as he ate his meal.

Jungkook cleaned up the room after Taehyung departed and then left. Jungkook returned home by bus. Before returning downstairs, he went into his room and changed his clothing. He strolled into his mother's living room, where she was reading the paper as tears sprinkled out of her eyes.

"Mother, what's that?"

Mrs Jeon's lips quiver and looks at her son. "I-I c-can't tell you...just go up to your room."

"Mum-"

"JUST GO!" 

Jungkook's head hung low before going up to his room. He closes the door and cries for the whole night.

__The next Week

Mrs Jeon has been hiding files, calling individuals, and going out at odd hours, all of which have made Jungkook suspicious.

With trembling palms, Mrs Jeon knocks on the door of her son. To her amazement, Jungkook lets her in by opening the door. She enters her son's room a split second after he does, and sits on the bed next to him.

Mrs Jeon takes a deep breath in and then lets it out slowly. "You must pack all of your belongings, son. Y-You have an auction coming up tomorrow."

The eyeballs of Jungkook enlarge. "W-What?" You're heading to an auction," says Mrs Jeon.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I'm not going to a FUCKING AUCTION! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO US?! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT DAD-"

"DON'T REACT LIKE THAT, JEON JUNGKOOK! THE REASON FOR THIS IS TO PREVENT US FROM LOSING EVERYTHING WE HAVE! I'M DOING US BOTH A FAVOR, IT'S EITHER WE DROWN IN DEBT AND LOSE EVERYTHING OR WE LIVE THE LIFE WE'VE ALWAYS WISHED FOR, ALL I ASK IS FOR YOU TO DO THIS FOR A FEW DAYS AND THEN WE CAN BE STABLE!"

"W-why? why me?" Jungkook cries as he falls to his knees. Jungkook sobbed the entire night because his mother's comments stayed with him.

The Next Day

Jungkook's room was almost empty, he had about 3-4 bags packed, carrying everything that he wants with him.

They drove to the auction together. He was standing next to other persons being sold in a flash, wearing a white dress shirt that stretched up to his knees and shorts underneath. He got up next after a while, and the guard grabbed him by the shirt and shoved him into the stage violently. Given that the crowd was largely guys, the audience looked at him as if he were an omega in heat. Anxiety began to creep into Jungkook's eyes. The host came. "This is Jeon Jungkook, He is a male, 22-year-old. Now let's get onto this. Now starting at 4,000! Whoever bid the highest gets him!" the host announced. 

"10,000!"

"30,000"

"60,000!"

"100,000!"

People were shouting left to right trying to get the poor boy into the palm of their hands. 

"900,000!" Mr Kwon bid.

"900,000, Anyone is going to bid higher? no one? okay! KWON. JUNGKOOK IS YOU-"

"1,000,000." A man stood up with an emotionless expression. 

The crowd got silent, no one said a single word. 

The host blinked. 'WELL, It seems like Mr Kim won Jungkook. Mr Kim follow me." The host said.

Mr Kim and Jungkook followed the host. The papers were given to Taehyung by the host. "Mrs Jeon, you'll have to sign as well."

Mrs Jeon and Taehyung both signed the document. Taehyung stared at the woman for a long time, almost as if he could see into her soul. "Well, now that we've completed all of the jobs, here's your money." Taehyung handed her the money while instructing his security to load Jungkook into the car. Mrs Jeon gave a kind grin. "Thank you; now look after my son; I'll be back in a week to fetch him up."

Taehyung nods in agreement.

"Have a nice day."

Taehyung got in the car and drove away with Jungkook to his house.

--

Jungkook P.O.V

When we arrived at Mr Kim's residence. The enormity of the mansion makes my eyes widen—MANSION FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! I'm not sure how wealthy he is...oh well.

(A/N: They were driving a BMW so forget about that 1900's car in the front...)

The driver exited the vehicle and pushed open the door for us. Mr Kim exited the home before grabbing my hand and picking me up in a bridal fashion before walking inside. I kept staring at everything that was so pricey that it was most likely more expensive than I was. When we arrived in the living room, he seated me on one of the sofas and then took a seat next to me. He looked me in the eyes, which were terrifying, to say the least. "Listen, Jungkook, I have a certain type of partner in mind; I want someone submissive and willing to give up control in and out of bed to me. However, I shall be in charge of you in every way I want. I'll walk you through everything and correct any mistakes you make. If you are good, you will be rewarded, and if you disobey, you will be punished. I've set certain ground rules for you. Now pay attention."

"*Never, ever lie to me

*Do not oppose, dispute, or violate my directions.*When we're alone, you'll have to address me as "Master," "Sir," "Taehyung," and "Daddy." Otherwise, you're free to call me any nickname you choose.

*Tell me right away if you have something on your mind.

*Unless I specify otherwise, you must wear a collar at all times.

*If you want something, you must ask appropriately.

*Make sure you don't utter anything that could be construed as a curse word.

*Unless I say so, don't touch yourself.

*Cut all contacts with your loved ones.

*I only want the best for you, so please follow every rule."

"Listen, I'm not going to push you too much. You can ask for anything and I'll give it to you; everything that belongs to me is yours. Please, sweetie, don't be frightened to approach me." Taehyung inquired as he gently rubbed my palm in a circular pattern, making me blush.

"O-Okay master," I said shyly, looking up at Taehyung with a blush on my face.

For the first time in his life, Taehyung grinned. "So, here are a few facts about myself. Please don't irritate me because I have a short fuse. ever. I don't like to repeat myself, and if you try to walk outside without my permission, I will punish you severely." With hatred in his voice, Taehyung's voice became deeper.

I frantically nodded my head till Taehyung's palm patted my head, making me feel fluffy on the inside.

"Good. Now I'm sure you're tired and hungry so let's get you something to eat." Taehyung said as he holds my hand. 

"Master, I'm honestly not hungry yet...could I please sleep for a little while?" I inquired. Taehyung grinned as he picked me up and brought me to my room. "Yes, you certainly can. But first, let's change your clothes; a handsome young man like you shouldn't be dressed in such a shabby and filthy manner." He snarls.

His eyes darkened as he peered at my clothing with scary, unreadable eyes that made me want to pee in my trousers. He entered the closet and selected an outfit for me, which consisted of a dress shirt that was cut short up to the middle of my thighs, short shorts, and socks. He handed them to me and directed my attention to the restroom. I went to the bathroom to change, and of course, I also took a shower. I wore what he wanted me to wear for now. He looked at me with the same dark eyes before approaching me and kissing my neck, much to my astonishment. His long fingers crept down to my waist and gently rubbed it. "You look lovely, Bunny, but you're lacking something."

I blushed and whispered a thank you. He backs away and takes what appears to be a collar, which he places around my neck. "Now you're my ideal gorgeous little rabbit," says TaehyungWith loving eyes, he glances at me. "Now go to bed, and if you need anything, press this button. A maid will bring you whatever you require. Oh, I have a couple of surprises for you when you wake up."

"Yes, master, and thank you for everything," I said as I climbed into bed and tucked myself up. Before leaving the room and locking the door, Master kisses my forehead. 'Perhaps this isn't that horrible after all.'

_____________________________________

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

I Want You By vkrc06

General Fiction

435K 14K 52
Tae is poor has a father and brother after his mother died his father became more violent towards him . Jk is rich and cold gets want he wants. P...
42.6K 1.5K 39
"Love me harder while you fucking me harder" Started: 10-02-21 Published: 10-02-21 Ended: 11-04-21 All Right Reserved 2021
400K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 52.1K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...